ocean โ€ข jj maybank

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ luvstarkey_

๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

act 1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23

1.7

1.5K 31 1
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ luvstarkey_

_

Caroline, Kiara and Rafe came up with a plan to start arguing and break a few things in the room which will make the guard outside their room go in so the three could escape. the girls put their shoes back on making sure whatever they had left was with them. the three started throwing things around the room breaking glass and pieces of wood.

"just get away from me!" Kie yelled loud enough for the guard to hear.

"Rafe! stop!" Caroline yelled pointing to the door so Rafe can throw the piece of wood.

"i'm tired of this shit." Rafe yelled throwing the wood at the door as Caroline stomped loudly on the ground throwing the chair down.

"Ace, no! help!" Kie screamed while Caroline laid on the floor shutting her eyes.

Kiara went to her spot in the bathroom laying in the tub with her foot hanging out while Rafe hid in his spot.

"hey, you three! what'd you do?" the guard asked waiting a few seconds for an answer until he unlocked the door seeing Caroline on the ground, "Ms. Hills?" the guard asked nudging Caroline who stayed still.

hearing the footsteps fade into the bathroom Caroline opened her eyes watching the guard slowly step into the bathroom, she slowly stood up when Rafe slammed the door on his face and punched him, Caroline jumped on the bed grabbing the lamp throwing it on the man as Kie grabbed the weapon.

"don't move!" Kie yelled.

"huge mistake. you'll regret this." the guard says.

"hey, gimme the phone." Rafe reached to the phone.

Caroline climbed onto the night stand pulling the curtain off handing it to Rafe, "here, tie him up." she jumped off the table handing Rafe the curtain.

"okay. okay. okay." Kie whispered.

"don't make a sound, all right?" Rafe tells the man grabbing the key, the girls walked out of the room followed by Rafe who shut and locked the door.

"this way. come on." Rafe whispered going downstairs.

"okay. hey. hey. hey, Rafe." Kiara whispered following him downstairs.

"Rafe. Rafe, Rafe, Rafe. damn, you're fast wait." Caroline whispered catching up to him.

"what?"

"let me see the phone." Kiara whispered.

"why?"

"just give it to me." she said handing him the gun.

"okay. give me the gun." Rafe took it putting it in the back of his pants, "you two ready?"

"yeah." Caroline nodded watching him open the door seeing a guard at the front door.

"shit. okay, this way, this way, this way." Rafe led the way when Kiara turned a different way, Caroline followed her friend seeing she took a picture of something sending it to her phone as well as Caroline's.

"Kie, Ace, what are you doing? let's go! come on!" Rafe tells the two girls.

"hold on!" Kie whispered to him, "Ace, i sent it to you also just incase i lose it okay?"

"okay." the brunette nodded when Rafe called for them again.

the two rushed over following him outside peaking behind a fence seeing a truck, that was their only way out.

"i got an idea. come on, come on!" Kie now lead the way running off, Caroline closely behind her along with Rafe, the three made it out of the house catching up to the truck.

jumping onto the back the three a man in the back, "oh shit."

Rafe quickly jumped into the back fighting off the man as Kie and Caroline held on tightly in the corner, "Rafe!" both Kiara and Caroline yelled at him.

Rafe continued to fight with the man throwing him off the truck leaving the girls in shock.

__

the three stayed hidden in the back of the truck under the tarp in silence. feeling the truck slowly come to a stop Caroline heard voices surrounding the truck when it started moving again. the three looked at each other waiting for the coast to be a bit more clear when they removed the tarp off them sitting up.

"i told you we just had to work together." Rafe tells the teo checking his surroundings, "all right. listen, i'm heading out to my boat, okay? i can give you two a ride out, drop you wherever, somewhere safe. one thing though. look at me."

Kiara and Caroline turned their heads to Rafe, "i know your friends are on the island and my sister. i'm not helping them. all right? i can't trust them, okay? i'll give you two a ride out, not them. okay?"

"we just want to get off the island." Kiara looks at him.

"that's smart. you know i never thought of you as a Pogue. neither of you." Rafe chuckled.

"what did you think of us as?" Caroline asked him picking up her hair.

"like i said, i always liked you, Ace. i've always liked you too, Kie. you're both at least half Kook." Kie let out a nervous chuckle while Rafe laughed.

Caroline and Kie looked at each other slowly nodding their heads coming up with a plan. with just a look and a nod that's how the two always came up with a plan to figure things out. reaching the docks, the truck stopped as the three got off the truck looking around.

"come on. my boat's down here." Rafe says.

Caroline leaned closer to Kie whispering to her, "we gotta get his boat without him."

"you drive, i distract, got it?" Kie whispered holding her hand out.

Caroline grinned doing the Pogue handshake with her, "got it."

following Rafe, Caroline took off her shoes and socks tying the laces together while Rafe climbed onto the boat.

"okay, we should have enough juice to get us to Saint Lucia, no problem." Rafe says untying some rope, "hey, get in the boat."

the girls stayed in their spots keeping their eyes on Rafe, "Kie! Ace!"

"you're not gonna pull anything if we get in?" Kie asked.

"no, i'm not gonna pull anything, okay? i'm trying to do you girls a solid here. you two really wanna be back there with Singh right now, or do you wanna be somewhere safe? can you please help me with the bowline?" Rafe asked the girls, Caroline got on the boat followed by Kie going up to where Rafe was.

"what are you doing?" he asked the brunette who started up the boat.

"helping you start the boat what does it look like?" she says checking the gas and lifting up the anchor.

"didn't know you knew how to start a boat." Rafe watched her.

"i'm a Pogue. 'course i know how to start a boat it's also not that hard." Caroline stood up placing her hands on her hips.

"hey, uh, i.. i can't get it." Kie called out.

"what?"

"i need some help!"

"goddamn, do i have to do everything?" Rafe complained making Caroline slap his shoulder.

"don't be an ass. help her." she says as Rafe went down over to Kie.

Kie looked over at Caroline who already started the boat and double checking the anchor was already up. once Rafe tossed the rope away from the bowline Kiara pushed him off making Caroline snort and immediate start driving away. Kiara joined her friend at wheel standing besides her.

"Kie! Caroline! hey! where are you going?" Rafe yelled out to the girls.

"gotta help our friends!" Caroline yelled to him turning the boat.

"you don't know what you're doing! hey! shit! i'll find you, Kie and Caroline! i'll find you! you're gonna regret this shit. Caroline! Kiara! you're done!"

Rafe yells faded away the further the girls drove away.

__

"i'm so proud of you!" Caroline laughed holding Kie's face making her laugh too.

"i'm proud of you! Ace, you were amazing!" Kie grinned at her friend taking her hands squeezing them.

"couldn't have done it without you." Caroline smiled, Kie pulled her into a tight hug letting out a sigh of relief, "we're going home." Kie whispered.

"yeah," Caroline nodded, "did you get an answer back from them?"

Kiara reached into her pocket checking the phone shaking her head, "not yet. they should be here soon though."

"i'll go see if they're around, i'll be close." Caroline walked down to the first floor of the boat seeing a guy walking around with a blue shirt and hat. she furrowed her brows looking closer noticing the familiar boots she's tripped over multiple times.

"JJ?" she asked walking down onto the pier.

the blonde turned around seeing Caroline feeling his body relax once he saw she was okay.

"Kie! they're here!" Caroline screamed out running off the boat.

"JJ." she smiled repeating his name running over to JJ jumping into his arms.

JJ immediately wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up, his hand went behind her head holding her close, "i'm so glad you're safe."

"you're here. you're really here." Caroline laughed as tears rolled down her cheeks holding his face.

"i'm here, baby." he laughed leaning in kissing her lips repeatedly.

"guys!" Kiara ran over, Caroline turned around smiling at her friends hugging the blonde too, "wow! i didn't think i'd see you ever again."

"yeah, but i'm here now. okay? it's all right. it's all right." JJ pulled the two girls into another hug hearing laughs.

looking over the rest of the Pogues ran over to the two girls smiling and laughing, Sarah ran over to her best friends pulling them into hugs.

"hi." Caroline sniffled looking at John B.

"hey, you." John B smiled cupping the back of her beard.

the seven Pogues hugged each other tightly not letting go of each other.

"are you kidding me? Ace.. Kie.." JJ pulled away admiring the boat.

"is this you guys?" Pope asked.

"what.. what is.." Sarah laughed motioning to the boat.

"you guys wouldn't believe it if i told you. come on." Kie took Caroline's hand leading their friends to the boat.

"it was actually pretty funny how we got this." Caroline laughed turning her head.

__

"yeah, so i have a couple of questions." JJ says making Caroline and Kiara laugh.

"go ahead."

"a Lagoon 620 with twin 150 Volvos. you understand we can go anywhere with this thing, right?" JJ picked up the rope.

"i know, kind of a piece of shit." Kie says.

"way to be discreet, by the way." JJ says tossing the rope onto the boat, "what did they want anyway? they didn't hurt you, did they?"

"no, we're good. it just.. i mean you're not gonna guess what Singh wanted from us." Kie tells him.

"Denmark's diary." Caroline says from her spot on the floor pulling the rope.

"why?" JJ looked at his girlfriend.

"i don't know. said it leads to a treasure that's a lot bigger than the Merchant." she watched him get back on the boat.

"you're saying there's a bigger treasure?" JJ asked the girls who grinned, "then, sign me up."

Caroline watched the two laugh and walk further into the boat, standing up she walked over to them when a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"Ace!" Pope laughed, Caroline laughed as he spun her around.

"Pope!" she laughed when John B started jumping off the boat.

"hey! John B! what are you doing?" Pope asked setting Caroline down.

"i'll be right back! be right back!" the boy tells his friends leaving them confused.

"what?" both Pope and Caroline asked looking at each other.

"i love you, Sarah." John B pointed to his girlfriend running off.

"what the hell?" Pope says.

the six sat together waiting for John B to return in silence when the sounds of motorcycles and trucks were approaching. Caroline and Kiara immediately recognized the vehicles warning their friends. everyone started yelling not wanting to leave John B on the island as the men started approaching more as JJ pulled out his gun.

"JJ, this isn't good-"

"Caroline, we're not splitting up again!" the blonde looked at his girlfriend who's eyes were filled with worry.

everyone started arguing as the boat started moving, Sarah had started up the boat driving away as fast as she could hoping John B would be okay.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

614K 9.6K 78
๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ...
137K 2.1K 94
Grace Cameron was a Pogue. Always has been. Sure her dad and half-siblings were the Kookiest a Kook could get but her mom had grown up on the Cut so...
15.2K 418 19
๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ...
SUNSTRUCK | outer banks ยน ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -dani

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

333K 7.5K 37
IN WHICH a runaway finds her safe haven extended description inside โ†’ season one โ† โ†’ book one โ† (...outer banks x fem oc) (...john b x fem oc ) ยฉapp...