NCIS One Shots

Da WolvesInPain

One shots from NCIS I am not capable of thinking how people take care of other people cos I've never experien... Altro

Whoops, I Guess I Have To Come Out Now **
Blame Part 1
Blame Part 2
Physically Hurt
Attraction**
Te Encanto Mucho (Spanish)
Undercover Part 1
Undercover Part 2
Scars
Aftermath of PTSD Symptoms
Collapsion Part 1
Sick and Stubborn
Te Quiero, Te Encanto, Te Amo
Nightmare
Si Pudiera Matarte, Lo Haría!
Flirting? How do I do that?
Snuggle Wuggle
¿Toma Té?
Can We Pretend Last Night Did Not Happen?
I Don't Think They Understand Us
Who Is She?
You Never Know What Someone Is Going Through Behind Closed Doors
Do You Have A Death Wish!? Yes!
Help Me...
Syncope
Two Black Lab Girlfriends
You Are Supposed To Love Me, Not Hurt Me!
Pull The Trigger!
Op
We'll Hold You Till You're Okay
Shaking, Quaking, Terrified (Part 1)
Let Me In, I Know You Need Comfort (Part 1)
Let Me In, I Know You Need Comfort (Part 2)
Anger, Rage, Fury (Part 2)
Nightmare; Fears and Tears (Part 3)
Attack To Kill
People Have A Bad Day, I Have A Bad Life.
I Am Never Good Enough For You, Am I? (Part 1)
How Is He So Blind Not To See That He Is Hurting Me? (Part 2)
I needed you... I needed you and you were not there...
Comfort For Crying
To Prove To You I Am Worth Something
Do You Think In Another Universe, I Will Know What It Feels Like To Be Loved?
You Are Safe With Me

Collapsion Part 2

129 2 0
Da WolvesInPain

F/F

Pairing: Z/R

TW: Medical Stuff

Reader (Young Genderfluid) (They/Them) POV (Third Person Omniscient)

____________________________________________________________

Ducky got to the bullpen in a split second with all his gear when he heard you fainted.

"Ducky, please help Y/N!" Ziva yelled for him.

"What happened?" The doctor asked.

Gibbs moved aside for him to work on you. Ducky kneeled down to take your vitals.

"We don't know what happened but we saw them clutching the right side and they had really shallow breaths, and then they fainted, please doc, don't let them die!" Ziva said frantically.

"I'll try... Woah! Their heart rate is through the roof!" Ducky commented.

He unbuttoned your dress shirt to see your binder underneath.

Lifting your binder, he saw the clear bruising on your skin.

"Tachycardia, shortness of breath, this bruising and you say that they were clutching their side like they were in pain?" Ducky started.

"Yes," Ziva confirmed, still terrified for you.

"I think hemopneumothorax, we need to call an ambulance immediately." he turned to Gibbs already dialing 911.

Duck then proceeded to go on a tangent about hemopneumothorax.

"Did you know that the word hemopneumothorax hemothorax and pneumothorax? The word has a Greek origin, hemo means blood, pneumo means air and thorax means chest, added together it means blood and air in the chest cavity-"

"Ducky focus," Gibbs said as he stared at him.

"Do you know what caused this?" Ducky questioned.

"No." Ziva shook her head, she was almost in tears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"28-year-old genderfluid special agent, status critical, low BP, heart rate 120, hemopneumothorax on the right lung-" The paramedics pulled you out of the ambulance.

"Hemopneumothorax? Who was the doctor who diagnosed them?"

"Dr. Mallard, NCIS Medical Examiner."

"Ok, let's get a CT to make sure." One of the doctors said.

Ziva jumped out of the rig and followed behind you as the doctors at the hospital rushed you in.

"Who are you?" One of the doctors stopped Ziva from entering the trauma room.

"David, Special Agent David. Is Y/N okay?" Ziva asked frantically as she looked over the doctor's shoulder.

"We will do everything that we can. Please wait outside while we work on them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziva waited in the waiting room for what seemed like forever, Gibbs, Ducky and Abby had also arrived.

Ziva was impatiently pacing around, feeling restless. Her mind went to the worse scenarios of how everything could go wrong and she would lose you. 

"What is taking so long?" Ziva was extremely worried.

At that time a doctor came out to update the team.

"How's Y/N?" Ziva asked urgently when she saw the doctor come out of the trauma room.

"Y/N has hemopneumothorax."

"So I was right." Ducky interrupted.

"Yes, the wound wasn't severe-"

"Wasn't severe?! They collapsed!" This time Ziva interrupted.

"Let the doctor finish." Gibbs put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"There was no tissue damaged, so we did a thoracostomy, which is an insertion of a chest tube into the pleural cavity, to drain the blood and air, but they still lost a lot of blood, I think they have been bleeding out internally for hours. We are going to admit them and continue to monitor them."

"Thanks, doc," Gibbs said.

"Can I see them?" Ziva asked.

"Sure but they're on pain meds and not very responsive right now, so one person at a time to keep down the stress load."

Ziva looked at Gibbs with desperation in her eyes.

He knew the two of you were together and understood Ziva's protectiveness over you.

"Go," He nodded his head at Ziva.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctors had moved you to an inpatient room.

As Ziva hesitantly walked in, she saw the monitors and tubes you're attached to.

"Hi, my love," Ziva said softly as she got to the side of your bed. "You got me so worried."

You smiled sheepishly back at her. "I'm fine."

"No, you're not fine. You collapsed in the office." Ziva scolded.

"I did, didn't I?" You replied, definitely high on pain meds.

Ziva laughed but quickly changed her expression back to worry mode.

"Seriously, what happened? It seems like nobody knows and you are just hiding away from us." The brunette pressed you for information.

"Nothing happened." You answered still loopy. "The guy just punched me. Nothing I can't take."

"The guy? The suspect? He landed you in the hospital? Oh, I'm gonna kill him."  Stood to walk out the door.

Before she could move away, you grabbed her hand, "No, don't. Stay."

Ziva moved back to the side of your bed, there was a moment of awkward silence.

"I thought I was going to lose you," she said in a quiet voice, tears brimming in her eyes.

Ziva was not one to catastrophize but this time she did. This is when you realized how much you hurt your partner.

"I'm sorry I hurt you... I didn't mean to..." 

The two of you sat in the middle of the four bleach-white walls talking lovey-doveily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are they?" Abby being her over-worrying self asked.

"They're fine," Ziva answered as she slumped down on a chair between Gibbs and Abby.

"Do you know what happened?" Ducky asked, still trying to figure out what led to the collapsion.

"Apparently, the suspect punched them on the right side." Ziva stood back up to get something from the vending machine.

"That makes sense, the suspect was a football player, right?" Ducky rationalized. "His punches were probably pretty strong, that must have caused a broken rib. And they were wearing a binder when we took her clothes off to check for wounds. That would worsen the situation. I hope that Y/N feels better by now."

"Thanks, Duck. I'm gonna go back in there." The brunette said as she grabbed her granola bars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, I came back with food." Ziva greeted you as she walked in, she had the audacity to tease you with food.

"Can I have some?"

"No, I don't think so... The doctor said no food."

You gave your best pout to Ziva.

"You're so cute when you do that." She laughed.

You shifted on your bed to let Ziva sit on it.

"So," the brunette started, she decided there was no good way to start this conversation. "I talked to Ducky, and he said it must've been very painful for you to let it get this bad," she said as she wrapped her arm around your neck.

You looked at her with an annoyed expression on your face.

"Don't look at me like that. You know it's true."

"Fine. It was." You admitted.

"He said wearing the binder made the situation worse-"

Before she could lecture you, you tried to explain, "I didn't think much about it, I thought I could just ignore the pain."

"Don't ever ignore your symptoms ever again, you hear me?" She accepted your explanation.

"Ok..." You gave a small smile.

"Ok. I love you, Y/N, I don't ever want to lose you." Ziva looked into your eyes with her pleading eyes.

"I love you too Ziva," You moved to hug her despite the motion hurting you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Idk medical stuff... (I just watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy...)

Idk how to end the story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

93.1K 1K 21
REQUESTS FOR PREFERENCES ARE OPEN. REQUESTS FOR ONESHOTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. It may take some time to catch up to yours, but please remember that...
45.6K 930 21
Book one of my Tiva One Shots. This is one of my first books written on here. I'm sorry for the spelling/grammar mistakes. I may get around on re-edi...
60.4K 879 21
Growing up without a father was hard but having cancer was the worst part of Alexis' childhood. She's found the one man who she has spent her entire...
6K 62 19
Collection of one-shots I have made over the last two years. I first started on August of 2021 and have slowly gotten better. All my fics are simply...