My Twisted Adventure (Twisted...

By HappygoluckyRed

Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into... More

A/N + info
Intro
🐈‍⬛Prologue: Welcome to the Villains' world🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Breaking the ceremony!🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A cruel answer🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Bewildering amnesia🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A dorm and a ghostly scare🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Crowley's challenge🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A warm-hearted principal🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A school time refresher🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Encountering a person🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Cheeky mates🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A hundred broken windows🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Escaping punishment🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Rash tactics🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Unintentional trouble🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A severe spot🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Selfish three🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛Get that crystal!🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A tenacious chase!🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A reconsidering miracle!🐈‍⬛
🐈‍⬛A start of a new adventure!🐈‍⬛
🌹Dead of night hanging🌹
🌹A midnight snack gone wrong🌹
🌹Garden Scarlet🌹
🌹Senpai thousand🌹
🌹A prompt escaper🌹
🌹Lunchtime ruckus🌹
🌹Rigorous tradition🌹
🌹Lunch guilty🌹
🌹The reigning beast🌹
🌹A stirring secret🌹
🌹Wrongdoing bad guys!🌹
🌹Deuce's bad boy past🌹
🌹Seven-colored delicious!🌹
🌹Multiple Caters?🌹
🌹Audience prefect🌹
🌹A faulty reception🌹

🌹Legends of the Great Seven!🌹

88 3 0
By HappygoluckyRed

~Ame's P.O.V

(Cafeteria)

"What are the other dorms like?" Grim asks in curiosity and I stare at them in wonder.

"Like Cater just said, there are seven dorms each emulating one of the Great Seven." I drink my iced coffee while I pay attention to Trey explaining the other dorms. "Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts. Next is...Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, the dorm founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, the dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand. Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the strenuous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the King of the Underworld. And, Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns."

"There are so many." My face lights up in awe at their names. But then, it quickly turns blank. 'I don't know if I can remember them all..'

"Their names are too long! No way I'm gonna remember all of that!" Grim utters out in shock.

Upon hearing that, Cater laughs slightly at the reactions on our faces. "Ahaha! Just get the rough idea. You'll remember them eventually." He reassures us making me sigh in relief.

"Which dorm you enter is based on the judgement of the Dark Mirror when it looks at your soul during the entrance ceremony...so each dorm has their own quirks about them." Trey explains.

"You're right about that. I totally see it." Cater agrees.

"What...quirks?" Deuce asks in confusion at what he meant by quirks when Trey answers for him.

"For example...look, over there." Trey gestures to one of the tables and we look to see a tall tan-skinned male with silver hair wearing a yellow and black armband on his arm.

While I was staring at the silver-haired male, I notice the wolf ears and bushy tail with black tips on them. "He's got dog ears?!" If he has dog ears, is he a half-furry or something?!

"That rugged look definitely means Savanaclaw." Trey says.

"Totally! That dorm has a lot of people good at sports and martial arts. They're the buff and gruff big bro types? Savanaclaw wears yellow and black armbands." Cater explains.

"Hooo. Then, what about that guy with the grey and lavender thing on his arm?" Grim asks and points at another table across from us.

I glance at the male with the grey and lavender armband sitting with two other guys who appeared to be twins. When I recognize the glasses and silver-colored hair, I gasp in realization. 'I remember him! He was at the entrance ceremony when he partnered up with Riddle trying to catch Grim!'

"He's from Octavinelle." Trey answered. "At the table in front of us, the guys with the dark red and yellow are from Scarabia." We look over at the table in front of us to see the same white-haired male in a white turban from the entrance ceremony that I saved along with another tan-skinned male sitting next to him. He has piercing grey eyes and long black hair in a low ponytail with sideswept bangs. Half of his hair is parted into cornrows and braids on one side while the rest of his hair and bangs is straight. He wears a maroon-colored sweatshirt over his blazer with black flame designs on the bottom.

"They say both of them are really smart. Those two dorms are in dead heat during written tests. Though, the Scarabia dorm leader isn't that great at studying." Cater admits.

"We're getting completely derailed." Ace trails off knowing they're breaking this conversation off-topic.

"You sure adapt quick." Trey said. "Back to what we were saying, over there, practically sparkling, are members of Pomefiore. They have a purple and red armband."

We all stare at their table to see a male with green eyes and short blond hair in a chin-length bob hairstyle with straight bangs wearing a light brown fedora with a long white feather on top. Sitting next to him was another male with pastel purple hair and sky blue eyes.

"Woah! There's a super cute girl over there!" Does Grim obviously think that's a girl? I doubt it.

"Wha?! At a boy's school!" Deuce's face contorts into shock and he and Grim get a closer look at him.

"Idiot. This is a boys only school, there's no way that's a girl." Ace deadpans.

"Eeeeeeh?!" Deuce and Grim quickly froze by what Ace said making me facepalm at the two.

"Um...you guys seem to be forgetting I'm the only girl here in this school, right?" I remind them while putting on a poker face and Ace, Deuce, and Grim laugh at me nervously with a sweatdrop.

"If you wanna see girls, the portrait in the west building, Roselia, is pretty high level. I don't find introducing you if you're interested. Should I set up a blind date?" Cater suggests.

"I'm good!! No matter how cute Roselia is, she's just a painting." Ace says.

"Anything goes if you're good looking. Pomefiore always scores high for looks and their beauty regimen is second to none. Their dorm leader is a Magiccamegrammer with over 5,000,000 followers." Cater explains.

5,000,000 followers?!?! That dorm leader's like a celebrity!

"Hey, now. Don't focus entirely on their looks. Pomefiore has many members skilled at making potions and curses." Trey reminds us while crossing his arms across his chest.

Cater hears this and twirls a strand of his orange hair with a small laugh. "Ahaha, is that so? Next would be Ignihyde but...I don't see any of them around, they've got blue and black armbands. Everyone in that dorm has their guard up at all times, not even I have any friends." Now that he mentioned it, I don't see any students with a blue and black armband anywhere. I haven't seen any since we arrived in the cafeteria at all. "They're the exact opposite of the extraverts in Heartslabyul."

"So they're introverts?" I ask and take a bite of my bacon egg tart and he nods.

"They're all dull?" Grim adds.

"Hey! Word choice! Though, they do have a very quiet image. Many of them are good at building equipment that use magic energy or digital things." Trey says.

"Only the...diablahblah dorm is left." Deuce trails off.

"You can't fool me with that straight face. It's Diasomnia." Ace corrects him.

"I bit my tongue, okay!" Deuce replies meekly.

"Diasomnia is...there. They're all shoved into that booth in the back. Their symbol is their green and black armband. They're kind of like celebrities around here. They've all got this aura that makes it hard for us regulars to approach them. The dorm leader has max don't come near me vibes..." Cater points to the booth in the back of the cafeteria and all of us stare at the Diasomnia members who seem calm and collected.

I see the same black-haired male with magenta streaks from the entrance ceremony sitting with two other guys I've never seen. One had green eyes and short pastel green hair with his front bang shaped like a lightning bolt while the other male has silver hair and light purple eyes.

Ace takes a closer look at the male with magenta streaks. "Huh? There's a kid with them."

"You can skip grades and still enter this school. But he isn't a kid. He's a 3rd year just like..." Trey says until a voice cuts him off.

"Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge." The black-haired male appears upside down out of nowhere making all of us startle in shock. Luckily, I didn't fall out of my seat from that jumpscare.

"H-he just teleported right over here!" Grim stutters in shock.

"Are you all curious about my age? Kufufu. I have this baby-faced visage but, like glasses said, I'm not at an age one would call me a child." Lilia chuckles placing his hand on his chin.

"Baby-faced..." Trey deadpans.

"There's no need to look on from afar, just come and speak with us. Are we all not students of the same academy? We at Diasomnia will always welcome you with open arms." Lilia says with a close-eyed smile.

I glance back at the two Diasomnia members who meet our gaze.

"Those guys over there don't look like they'd be very welcoming..." Deuce says.

"Kufufu. Apologizes for dropping in on your meal. Until we meet again." And just like that, Lilia teleports himself in a flash right before our eyes.

"Our table is easily over 20 meters away from them, but you're telling me that he heard us talking? Freaky!" Ace exclaims.

"Yeah! Like how the heck did he hear us from all the way over there while we're right here?!" I agree with Ace and stare at the table where the Diasomnia members were sitting.

"Well...let's just say that Diasomnia has many peculiar members. Many of their members excell at magic in general." Trey explains. "Their dorm leader, Malleus Draconia, is counted among the top five wizards in the world."

My eyes widen as the name hits my ears. 'There's that name again!' I quickly remember hearing Crowley mentioning that name back at the ceremony.

(Flashback)

"Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr.Draconia, at all."

(Flashback end)

'Malleus Draconia...just who is he?' I think to myself in thought. But I wonder what he's like if he's Diasomnia's dorm leader and a strong wizard? I'll probably run into him at some point.

"Honestly, Malleus is like super, super, super crazy. Our dorm leader is his own brand of crazy though." Cater says.

"So true! All I did was eat a single piece of tart and he collared me. His narrow-mindedness is super crazy." Ace complains and recalls the same ordeal he told me and Grim.

"Hmmm? I'm super crazy?"

A familiar dorm leader's voice spoke up and Deuce and I freeze to see Riddle standing behind Ace.

"Yeah. He blew right past strict and is just a tyrant." Ace keeps complaining about Riddle but is completely unaware that he's right behind him.

"Uh, Ace?" My eyes widen in shock from the intimidation radiating off of Riddle as I try to get Ace's attention.

"Ace! Behind you!" Deuce exclaims frantically.

Ace stares at Deuce in confusion until he turns around to see Riddle with a scowl on his face. "Heh! Dorm leader!"

~

(A/N)

And that concludes our special lesson about the Great Seven from Cater and Trey. That is until Riddle shows up...

I wonder how we'll react to this scenario?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 659 60
Dawn Baldwin was a teenage girl with a simple family and a simple life, with her fair share of trials and tribulations. Every day of her life was jus...
472K 473 2
(PROPHECY Book Series #1) A girl woke up in a world that is beyond her knowledge, with only vague memories left within her. Despite being a magicless...
126K 5.4K 50
❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞ In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
397K 10.2K 155
"You have the mind of a dreamer, Gwen. Never forget how powerful that makes you." Gwen Brookes wakes up inside a coffin with no memory. Headmaster Cr...