🌹Lunch guilty🌹

~Ame's P.O.V

(Cafeteria)

Ace stares at Deuce in confusion until he turns around to see Riddle with a scowl on his face. "Eh! Dorm leader!"

As Cater, Trey, Ace, Deuce, Grim, and I stare at the Heartslabyul dorm leader nervously, tension starts to build around us in the cafeteria. And from what I can tell, the intense look on his face is one you can't run away from.

So intimidating...

"Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today~" Cater compliments him with a nervous smile.

Riddle turns to Cater while staring intensely. "Hmph. Cater, if you talk too much, it's going to cost you your head." He replies making the orange-haired male shudder.

"Hey now, gimme a break!" Cater whines with a sweatdrop.

Grim yelps in shock when he recognizes the Heartslabyul dorm leader. "Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!" He exclaims and points at him in accusation while I stare at the redhead.

"You're the freshmen that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a weird collar?" Riddle recalls before crossing his arms across his chest. "For goodness sake. The headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers, the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow the rules."

"The things coming out of his mouth don't suit his looks..." Ace deadpans and Riddle turns his attention towards him.

"The headmaster appears to have forgiven you but make no mistake the next time it happens, I will not." Riddle tells him strictly.

"...By the way, dorm leader, is there any way...you could say, remove this collar?" Ace asks sheepishly.

Riddle's eyebrows furrow with suspicion before his hand grabs the lock on the front of the collar and observes it. "I was going to if you had learned your lesson but, the way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while longer." Ace stares at Riddle in disbelief by what he said. Well, so much for his sense of freedom. "Don't worry, as 1st years, you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic. You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great?" Oh yeah, just great.. "Now don't just sit around chatting away, finish lunch and head to your next class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts #271: One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes." Riddle states one of the rules while walking around us in circles. Right when he stops and stands next to me, he places a hand on my shoulder. "If you break the rules..." He stops before leaning down and gives me an intimidating look. "I'm sure you understand?"

I feel his gaze bore into me and I nod meekly in response while holding my fists close to my chest. Riddle praises me with smile and pets my head like a well-behaved puppy.

"Haah. Another weird rule..." Ace grumbles in annoyance by another one of Riddle's rules.

"The answer is yes, dorm leader!" Riddle commands sternly leaning towards the duo causing me to flinch.

"Yes, dorm leader!" Ace and Deuce exclaims meekly at the same time in unison making Riddle nod in response.

"Very good."

"I will look after them for you." Trey assists.

Riddle turns to the green-haired male knowing that he can trust him. "...Hm. You're the vice dorm leader so I expect you to not act foolishly." He states and Trey nods in head in understanding. "Following the Laws of the Queen of Hearts #339: After a meal, one must always drink lemon tea with two sugars. I must go buy sugar cubes from the school store, so I'll be on my way. Letting the sugar cubes run out is a huge offense, I can't believe..." Riddle mutters the last sentence to himself softly so no one would hear before walking away.