My Daughter's Teacher

By Appl3juice

Harlow had her daughter at the ripe age of seventeen. She wanted to make her boyfriend happy so she agreed to... More

Cast (3/1/2023)
First Day Jitters
Get out
This is why you're single
Un-fucking-believable
The answers sixteen, idiot
Hi. Bye.
Not A chapter
So he's not your Husband?
He's not my husband, he's not even my boyfriend
Harlow has a crush
I'm broke
...Oh bitch...
And if it is?
YOU DID WHAT?!
You're impossible!
Are you okay?
It was chocolate
Stress relieving sex
What are we, teenagers?
Let me explain
Jason
Get your girlfriend back
He said what?
Pack your shit and get gone
She's awake
I understand
Jason's Chapter
You're mine, and I'm yours
It's a...
Are you my mom now?
They found him
Epilogue (7/19/2023)
Hey...
Hey again
And the winner is....

Adjectives!

4.8K 126 15
By Appl3juice

September 12th, 2022
Salem Black

Rylee Fan Club

Why did you
feel as though
a text was the
best way to relay
this information
to me, Raven?

Ashy Knees 🫶🏾
I told her not
to! We were
gonna do it
tomorrow in
person!

Bird Bitch
I'm sorry! I
couldn't keep
the secret any
longer

The seven year old
kept the secret
longer that you!
Aren't you embarrassed

Bird Bitch
Surprisingly
I'm not. I feel
great actually

Ashy Knees 🫶🏾
Baby, what you
did was stupid.
You shouldn't
feel "great"

You loved "Baby, what you did was stupid. You shouldn't feel "great"

Im not even
surprised to be
honest. She could
never keep a secret

Bird Bitch
Alright I'm starting
to feel personally
attacked so let's
cut this out

Ashy knees 🫶🏾
You should

I gotta go pick
up my kids from
music. Ray, this
conversation isn't
over !!!

Bird Bitch
This is bullying 😔

Ashy Knees 🫶🏾
Go be a teacher.
Now.

Bird Bitch
Aye aye captain 🫡

I've known Raven since I was eighteen years old. Fresh out of high school eighteen years old so I'd like to think I've known her long enough to know what her strengths and weaknesses are.

Her biggest strength is her communication skills and her biggest weakness is definitely not being able to keep a secret.

I turned my phone off, grabbed my behavior stick and left to the music room. I'd say it was pretty far from the classroom but I just like to use it as my workout for the day.

Once I got to said music room I was met with a tired looking music teacher and a set of energetic children. At least I know they'll be ready to learn.

"How were they today, Mrs. Brody?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in her direction.

"Behavior wise they were great! Lots of energy." She beamed.

"That's wonderful! Everyone line up. You have a good day, Gloria." I smiled.

"You as well, Miss Black."

As we took the journey back to the classroom I was noticing how some of them were a little to energetic. Maybe them having this much energy wasn't a good thing.

"Rowan, fix my line...Charlie, turn around. Avarice, you can't walk and talk at the same time- no you cannot. Turn around please- see look! You're bumping into Rowan."

Correction after correction. I hate having to repeat myself! They know that.

After we reached our destination I instructed everyone to sit at their seats quietly. I needed a moment of silence.

"Miss Black?"

"She ran away." I sighed.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"I don't know I think you're missing a word, Cassidy."

"Please?" The little girl added.

"Take the pass and hurry back," I nodded, sitting up straight in my chair, "Where's my mailman?"

"I'm here!" Charlie called.

"C'mere. I need my delivery people, too."

Both Halo and Elliot removed themselves from their seats and began approaching me.

"Charlie, I need you to to give out these papers, Halo, give everyone a index card, and Elliot, you give everyone a marker."

All three of them did as they were told and within two minutes all three jobs were completed. All three of them got a class dojo point.

I like using class dojo because it makes my job a little bit easier. I don't have to go out of my way to contact parents and I'm heavily thankful.

"Alright on the sheet of paper is a list- Logan, what's on the list?"

"I don't know." The boy shrugged.

"Exactly. Stop talking. Can anyone tell me what they think is on the paper? Valentine, can you give it a shot?"

"Umm...Kind?"

"That's a word on the list, I need a name for every word. Atticus ?"

"Adjectives!" He answered.

"Perfect. I'll give you a point in just a second," I nodded, "Who knows what an adjective is?"

Halo's hand shot up causing me to smile.

"Let me hear it, Halo"

"It's a describing word."

"Correct! I'll put your dojo points in too. Ok so on the back of your paper is one of your classmate's name. You're going to write down five adjectives and then we're gonna try to guess who it is. I also need you to specify if the person is a boy or a girl. Now, take a second to look at these adjectives. Are there any words on here that you don't know the meaning of?"

Only a few hands flew up causing a smile to appear on my face. That's a good thing and it means their parents are using these words around them.

"I'll start with Esme."

"Zealous?"

"Zealous is another word for passionate. Charlie?"

"Never mind."

"Cool. You have five minutes starting...now."

I walked around the class to see what needed to be worked on. It helped me determine if it was a universal mistake or if I needed to work with someone independently.

One thing I noticed was that a majority of them weren't capitalizing the first letter. This wouldn't bother a lot of teachers but I'm not 'a lot of teachers'. I'm Salem Black and Salem Black is a grammar freak.

I made a mental note to create a short lesson on the importance of capitalized letters.

"December, my love, you fixed your e's but now your c's are backwards. Again, make sure the open part is facing the right."

"That's not the right?" The seven year old eyed me wearing a puzzled look.

"That's the left..."

"Oh. Whoopsies." She giggled.

Bird Bitch

You teach second
grade.

I do teach
second grade

Are your kids
not capitalizing
their letters either?

Omg it has never
been that serious
Salem

YES IT IS
WE NEED TO
TEACH THEM
TO CAPITALIZE
THEIR LETTERS

Girl-

Let's cross
that bridge
when we get
to it

We did get to it!
That bitch is
about to collapse

Those words
are not Lincoln
Elementary school
appropriate Ms
Black

I hate you

I love you too!

"You have about... two and a half minutes left so finish up what you can."

Whilst the kids finished I continued to walk around the room. Other than the capitalization situation everything else seemed pretty good.

The kids of two-o-three were very smart kids it's just minor mistakes we need to work on.

Again, with a little bit more practice they will definitely get better and that's what we're striving for; to get better.

"Avarice, I need you to collect all of the cards. I'll have you collect the markers when we're done."

I shuffled the cards in my hands and pulled out the first pick.

"Alrighty...this person is a boy, he's smart and mean at the same time, he's helpful, energetic, and loud."

"This could be literally any boy in this class," Mika groaned.

"Take a wild guess, Mika."

"I don't know...Charlie?"

"It is Charlie." I smirked.

"Really?" The little boy gasped.

"How am I nice and mean at the same time? That makes no sense at all." Charlie asked. He was genuinely confused and I really wanted to laugh.

I could only get through about five because we had to switch over to math. They really liked this activity so I'll make sure to incorporate it into a good chunk of my lesson plans.

"Last week we started adding two digit numbers together. This week we're going to be subtracting two digit numbers. Would anybody like a review?"

"I need more than a review! I completely forgot how to do it." Valentine sighed.

"Girl it was like four days ago!" I laughed.

"She's just stupid." Rhodes smirked, eyeing his best friend.

"Driveway, please don't start with me today. I'm in a good mood." Valentine hissed.

"Rhodes, we've talked about this. Do I need to email the people who love you? I can and I will." I warned.

"I'm sorry...not." He mumbled. Little does he know I heard it. I'm not gonna file a report though. That's just how the two of them talk to each other. Reminds me of Raven and I.

We finished what we could before the day ended. Before leaving the building I made a mental note to email Halo's mom. She's a very bright and intelligent little girl and I wanted to let her parents know. That and to just talk to the woman in general.

I need to know more about Harlow Hanes. I'm dying to to know more about her. It's just one thing getting in the way of that and from what I know his name is Jason.

1428 words

A/n: (above is a picture of the job chart) this long ass chapter was so unnecessary but at least I like it more than the one before it. I also really like writing about Salem as a teacher. Our protagonists are going to began their relationship process very soon please be patient!
-Mj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1K 27
You're the new girl. Unnoticed, nothing special but what will happen once you catch Ms. Popular's eye?...
82.7K 3K 46
Kylie's new teacher turns out to be her grandfather's goddaughter. It's tricky when you're attracted to someone who's both your superior and technica...
465K 17.1K 65
Demi Lovato, the new teacher at the local private school. After growing up watching her dad teach, she wanted nothing more than to follow in his foot...
1M 28.9K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...