𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

twelve

3.3K 70 57
By thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
3:00pm
the next week....

@LUHTYLER_ POSTED A PHOTO

@luhtyler_ love you the most❤️
728,972 likes | 5,827 comments

@grimeyjit._ 🔥🔥

@kenziemeekss ❤️
@parisslynn 🤞🏽🤞🏽

@nyasiaaa awww🥹🥹

@user3628: stop hiding her faceee!!!

@user272: im bout to kms

@user2629: WHAT DID I MISS?!!

@luhtylerswifee102: please tell me this is a joke

@user279: i told yall niggas, i told yall niggas.

___________________

"yeah, throw my shades on, nigga, now i'm in that mode when we're in the trap, he the salesman, he gon' get it sold nigga, pull them bands out my pocket, got yo' bitch like, "Whoa". "

the song was replaying after tyler just recorded bc they were hearing it over. "put the autotune down a lil" tyler suggested to the producer as he put the autotune down a lil.

tyler was sitting on the roller chair and i was sitting on his lap and he had one hand on my thigh and the other he was holding his phone.

kenzie had facetimed tyler. "hey tyler wyd?" "im in the stu rn wassup"

"lemme talk to paris" "wow you gon call me just to talk to paris, ai bet den" he said passing the phone to me.

"heyy prettyy" i said smiling at her. "hii paris, how are you?" "im just chillin"

"oh ok, if tyler disrespects you lmk so i can beat his ass" she said laughing. "okay" i said laughing with her and tyler rolled his eyes.

"but we should link up fr" i said nodding my head. "yeah let me know when, text me your number on tyler phone"

"ok bet, alright bye" i said hanging up and texting her my number then giving the phone back to tyler.

@luhtyler_ started a live video

"we in the stu right now" tyler said to the live reading the comments.

user2693: wait it's actually true that he got a gf. damn

user1020: when is the wild n out episode droppin?

"it's already out, ion een know where you could watch it out but yeah it been out" tyler said reading the comments.

"yall see this my bih right hea, she sittin on my lap ha feet can een touch the ground" tyler said laughing then i playfully slapped him across the face making him flinch.

user258: at least she pretty

tyler started rappin his song that was replaying in the background.

user2900: tyler is that yo girlfriend?

"yes that's my girlfriend, cmere" he said grabbing my chin and turning it to him and gently kissing me on my lips.  "ha, yall mad" he said laughing.

"stop they gon unfollow  you" "ion care"

tyler took his chain off and then put it around my neck. "it's so heavy, what's that shit you be sayin? gleee" i said showing the live the chain on me.

"alright we finna record the next song, ai get up" tyler said then i got up and he went in the booth and i sat back down.

his producer started playing the beat and tyler put on his headphones nodding his head.

"none of them niggas can't fuck with us niggas be police, them boys be sus niggas be actin' like they big dogs, whole time, niggas, they be mutts"

i was watching him and nodding my head.

"guys stop calling me tyler girlfriend, my name is paris if some of y'all didn't know" i said looking down reading the comments.

user2945: when the album coming?

"we workin on a mixtape right now, tyler in the booth" i said picking up the phone and showing tyler in the booth then putting it back down.

"this shit too heavy, how i take this off?" i complained trying to take off the chain.

user2539: where is my husband at?

"your husband is in the booth" i answered jokingly.

"ima show yall him rn"

"ty im taking ova yo live" "man gimme my phone" he said snatching the phone out my hand.

"wait take this chain off my neck, shi heavy" i said bending down a lil and tyler took the chain off my neck.

_______________________

"i just want plain white for my nails and my toes" i told the nail lady.

me and kenzie was onna nail date and we was telling them what we wanted.

we was sitting down getting out pedicure and we was just talking. "tyler be talking bout you all the time" kenzie said smiling.

"what he be saying?" i turned to her asking in curiosity. "he be saying that he gon have yo kids and he gon buy you a birkin" kenzie said laughing.

"kids?!!" I said laughing. "and he be high asf too but he be so foreal when he saying it"

i started laughing. "ima be waiting for that birkin doe" i laughed, and kenzie started laughing too.

"he told you that you was mary jane or whatever? kenzie asked me. "yeah he told me a long time ago but that's crazy tho, ion even know how he came up with that name like it's nowhere near mine" i said chuckling.

"but he's wildin cs i ain't having no kids" i laughed.

_____________________

Atlanta, GA
9:45pm
few days later....

me and kenzie was backstage and tyler was about to go on and perform with some other artists.

tyler got on and he was rapping, it was mad people on the stage plus me and kenzie rappin along to his music.

kenzie was recording me and her on the stage singing the songs and turned the camera to the crowd. atl was lit asf.

"aye atlanta yall turnt the fuck up" tyler said putting the mic to his mouth.

they played a lot of his songs and the crowd knew all of them. me and kenzie was just vibin on stage and i was smoking a blunt but she don't smoke.

his performance was over and tyler came and hugged both of us.

tyler has his arm around my shoulder and i was talking to him. "you promise when you become more famous you won't forget about me, and that the money won't change you?"

i asked looking up at him. "what kinda question is that, you know i won't forget you. i promise." he said looking down at me while we were walking.

i was at his house and we was with kenzie and i was in kenzies room making tiktoks with her.

tyler bursts in her room "yooo what y'all doin?" he said shouting. "boy get out with your loud self" kenzie said mugging him.

"girl ian come to see you, i came to see my girl." he said walking up to me then putting his arm around my shoulder then kissing me on the cheek.

he came in doing some where shit and being mad annoying. "ok tyler you can get out my room now" kenzie said rolling her eyes at him.

"yo paris you got wood?" "yeah" i said passing him the backwoods on the table.

"why tf do you have a hammer in your hand?" i asked tyler confusingly. "because i just found it"

"ok you can leave now" kenzie told him with a attitude. "im leaving, dang" tyler mugged her with a aggy voice.

tyler was rappin his song in the hallway and he was being mad loud. "SHUT UP" kenzie yelled at him then rolled her eyes.

i started laughing. "he always do that?" "yes bro, and that shit is so annoying like he be coming in my room rapping in the mirror, like leave". she said making me laugh.

how y'all feel about this chapter?? this one is kinda short because i got stuck in the middle of what to write.

i don't know what else ima put after this but i think i have something in mind, dm me if you have an plot ideas or suggestions for the book!

i love feedback more than anything so don't be shy to leave a comment or anything while reading.

STAY TUNEDD!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
426K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...