❝ 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❞ 𖧵 𝑡𝑥...

By channies_bbg

ㅤ˗ˏˋ ❄ 'ˎ˗ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 ! ㅤㅤㅤㅤੈ✩‧₊˚ ❝ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ... More

𖧵 ʙʟᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ 𖧵
━━━ (루) 𝗛𝗘𝗥
𝐢. 𝗅𝗈𝗎
𝐢𝐢. 𝗄-𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝐢𝐯. 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌
𝐯. 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝐯𝐢. 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈
𝐢𝐱. 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌
𝐱. 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
━━━ (루) 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦
𝐢. 𝗉𝖾𝗍
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉
𝐢𝐯. 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
━━━ (루) 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗦
𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 : 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿
━━━ (루) 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗢𝗨𝗦
👤: 𝖳𝖷𝖳 𝖠𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 30 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖨𝗇 3 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌
💁‍♀️: lou photoshoot (bazaar)
📸: 𝗅𝗈𝗎'𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 #1
📸: 𝗅𝗈𝗎'𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 #𝟤
✧ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘂:
𝐢. 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌
━━━ (루) 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
𝐢. 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌.
𝐢𝐢. 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌.

𝐢𝐢. 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉

509 8 13
By channies_bbg

SOOLOU !
( soo-loo )

pairing ;
soobin & lou

LEADER & CO-LEADER

001.
soobin feels lou is someone her can relie on a lot, and he always goes to her when he's in need of some advice.

002.
whenever their are group interviews or activities on camera, lou always makes sure the members are paying attention and not fooling around whenever soobin is talking.

003.
lou and soobin have a lot of inside jokes between the two of them, and often fans have noticed how the two briefly look at each other and start laughing together at something someone says or does.

004.
lou likes to lean her head on soobin's shoulder because of how tall he is, and moa finds it very cute.

005.
soobin gets worried when lou is quieter than usual, as he knows the reason might be because she's upset about something.

006.
sooblou like to refer to their pets as siblings to each other.

JUNLOU !
( june-loo )

pairing ;
yeonjun & lou

SOULMATES

001.
yeonjun and lou started dating in 2020, but prior to that fans have always felt the connected with each other in a different way to how they connect with the other members.

002.
they were a ship before they even knew they liked each other.

003.
yeonjun was the first to notice lou seemed a little off during the minisode era, and thus he was the first person she opened up to about her struggling with her gender and her identity as person.

004.
they don't kiss much in public, but fans have captured a few pecks they shared whilst attending a few concerts together.

005.
during trainee days lou and yeonjun didn't actually get along well, and often didn't talk a lot therefore. when they found out they were going to debut together, it worried them at first, but once they started talking more with an open mind, their relationship grew.

006.
in public yeonjun is almost always seen with his arm around her waist, or the two are holding hands.

GYULOU
( gyu-loo )

pairing ;
beomgyu & lou

BIG SIS & LIL BRO

001.
beomgyu will never miss an opportunity to mess with lou, and it almost never phases her as she used to having a little brother.

002.
if lou has had enough she headlocks him, and he never understands how he never sees it coming.

003.
sometimes gyu begs lou to be apart of his pranks on yeonjun because he knows that way, the older won't retaliate.

004.
he likes when lou braids his hair, and often tries to braid her hair as well; moa finds this very endearing about him.

005.
since beomgyu is very jumpy, when they're doing something scary he's always either clinging to taehyun or lou.

006.
lou is very protective over beomgyu, whether it be against something serious like bullying, or if it's just yeonjun trying to teach gyu a lesson; lou is always there to defend him.

TAELOU
( tay-loo)

pairing ;
taehyun & lou

KANG TWINS

001.
they're basically the same person in different fonts.

002.
moa even notice how synced up a lot of their actions are.

003.
there are countless compilations of them making the same faces when reacting to something.

004.
taehyun likes hanging out with lou, and although he's never said it out loud, he cares for like family.

005.
taehyun was the first person lou met when becoming a trainee, and they hit it off immediately.

006.
there are many fans who ship them romantically, despite everything.

LOUKAI
( loo-kai )

pairing ;
heuningkai & lou

BEST FRIENDS

001.
when seeing these two together, they're you're ideal best friends.

002.
kai looks up to lou a lot, and he's said he learns a lot from just observation.

003.
lou and don't, like many besties, pack on the pda and physical contact. it's just not something they do.

004.
often times lou can be seen wearing a proud smile when watching kai, and fans love it very much as they can tell how proud lou is of kai.

005.
kai revealed that whenever he feels burdened, he goes and sits in lou's room, where the two having long and deep conversations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...