GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

59

0 0 0
By Modestyj

Jane Lupe wants to add another category. Which is? Front of residence. Please ask her to text everyone.
Samantha just text me this ina few minutes too before noon time too.

Joey and Sienna added to theirs too. Maura shit that must of cost Alesha and Sienna alot . Yup, but our cousin did it on a smaller scale.

I text Lupe to forward all the enteries to everyone so each person who participated could vote. I had my favorite for sports and music room.

We finally made it home. We decided to get three gifts for each household. We wrapped them and voted for them than had Greek food for lunch. We started making our dishes for tomorrow's dinner. We all agreed to bring dishes which Avery and June gladly accepted. Everyone text everyone so we knew who was making what.

Everyone the teens have made a song for you with Pierce, Sydney and Lana's help thanking you all for all the monies you donated for the contest which turned out to be $26,500.00

They got kids from the shelter too who are the ones in the video. We hope you like it. They been practicing all month of December. The teens, employees and volunteers  cannot wait for dinner tomorrow.We are bringing all the desserts. They are driving all of us alumni nuts. Scott has flour all over him. The teens had a flour and frosting fight too while all of us were gone to eat lunch except for Scott and Marc.

Lupe received numerous texts from everyone saying all did a good job.

Babe Cheryl and Lisa are here to exhange gifts.

Come in we have some unique gifts . You do.This is why I called you earlier.

We sat down and exhanged gifts. We busted up laughing. We decided to exchange gifts last week.

Hmmmm, are we going to use them now Lisa? Most definitely.

We all went to our bedroom after Maura turned the alarm on and I locked our bedroom door. We had asked no one to call, text  or come by tonight.

We all undressed and sat on the floor with  blankets, pillows and bottles of water, gatorade and lube.

Jane you choose a person than roll the dice. I chooss Cheryl.

Jane rolls the dice.  I get on all fours and she puts lube in my anus. She enters me and starts pumping in and out with her hands on my shoulders.

Ah fuck Jane. Come for me.

I feel her explode in me. We both are  swetting and trembling. She pulls out and I give her a blow job.
She comes in my mouth and she than kisses me and tastes me with her juices.

Cheryl  I wasn't expecting that.

Cheryl you choose. Maura.

Maura looks at me and smiles. I roll the dice.

Mission style. Maura lays down.

Maura you are soaked already. Cheryl we all our.

Cheryl enters me slowly at first. Our hips are moving. Maura pulls me closer and starts licking my neck than sucking on my neck. I can feel her connecting the hematomas. We tell Jane and Lisa to go.

Lisa rolls sucking a penis . My wife smiles. Lisa starts licking the tip first and than the sides of her shaft while grabbing her balls. She than takes my wife entire penis in her mouth sucking hard that Jane holds her head there so she lets Lisa know she likes it.

We all are moaning, cussing,swetting  and coming. We are going at it like horny teens. I grab the new purple hancuffs and hancuff  Jane to  Lisa. I want Cheryl and I to be fucking longer. Cheryl whispers in my ear thank you. We come together several times.

Cheryl I want top now. Anything you want and I mean anything.

We finally our catching our breath and she pulls her penis out of me.

Cheryl and I are going to go in a guest room until dinner. Here is the key to the handcuffs.

We both nod because we are too busy.

Cheryl locks the door and we both use the restroom.

Maura lets stay in here. I will sit on the toilet like we have done in the pass. It will save time when we need to use the restroom. Okay and smart thinking.

I sit on the toilet and  Maura sits on me and I move my penis to her anus.
She slides down on me and starts going up and down while I caress her breasts and lick her back.

Lisa stops . I unlock the bandcuffs and leave them next to me and we get up to use the restroom. We decided to use the bed instead.

Lisa fuck the dice. I hope you brought clothes for tomorrow and enough  make up to cover the hickeys you will be getting. Yes they will be on your neck. Yes mark away.

I have Lisa straddling my head. I am licking her wet folds while finger fucking her anus.

Fuck daddy you want both areas exploding.Do your
thing gorgeous.

I am pinching her breasts hards leaving her dark bruises. We both are screaming and begging for me.

Avery here are the winners. Thanks for coming over with the teens. Its good seeing them. Alumni and volunteers. Hows the new vans going for you all? They are much appreciative and easier to drive than having to rent a bus. All the firms pitched in. Is is really true Carly and Alexis will be here tomorrow? Yes. I know their daughters and other family members are thrilled.  Yes they are.

Lupe we are showered and ready to go now. Avery and June thank you. Eddie your so welcome. Scott told me to tell you don't sneak any desserts.  We won't.

June and I walked them all out. June locked the envelopes in the safe and I turned the alarm on..
We both undressed each other having fun than having dessert over and over again.

Julianne you okay now? Yes and you? Of course, my family left to go eat lunch and shop.They know not to disturb us . I told them we go out for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 19
After Nina and Alex along with Elsabe and Jake lost their parents due to a massive car accident.... Alex was 19 at this time and looked at the 3 kids...
307 2 18
Angelica has spent her whole life trying to make her parents happy , including dating a guy who hated her . On her 21st birthday she found her boyfri...
674K 9.6K 34
[REWRITING] This is my story! PLEASE don't steal it! I have been informed of this story being on other platforms but this is the original! Please rep...
2K 27 39
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...