DECEPTION Vol.1 [COMPLETE ]

By erickasantana88

Skylar Parker is young, sheltered, and utterly innocent. On vacation with her family in Italy, Sky expects no... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Chapter-Twelve

CHAPTER SIX

367 34 4
By erickasantana88

As promised here you go-CHAPTER SIX, YAY!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 250 VIEWS and 50 VOTES!!!!!! You can't see me but I'm totally doing my happy dance.!!!!!

Okay let get to our next GOAL, HEY, HEY, no groans I can hear you guys, LOL!!!! For CHAPTER SEVEN I need 500 views and 150 votes. We can do this, I totally believe in you guys. I know we can get to the GOAL.

Don't forget to comment CHAPTER NINE is just around the corner and I'll choose five winners, yes, yes, you read it rite. I'll giveaway five signed print copies of Deception & Obsession to the five person that had accumulated more comments before I update CHAPTER NINE.

Good luck,...................sending virtual hugs your way :)

CHAPTER SIX

___________________________________________________________

I was exhausted; the sleepiness hit me hard as I kicked off my shoes, replaced my sundress with a tank top, and got under the covers.

It felt like only a few minutes had gone by before I was woken up.

"How can you sleep at a time like this, Skylar? You need to get everything ready for your date."

I turned over and opened my eyes to see a pensive Madison sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I'll figure that out in a couple of hours, Madi, no biggie," I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

She scoffed at my answer. "No biggie? Huge biggie, Sky, that boy is gorgeous! Moreover, did you not see the hot sexy body of his? I would be all up in that man crush."

That got my attention. I sat up in my bed and looked at her.

"If he wasn't yours of course," Madi quickly added.

I threw off the covers and stretched. "What do you suggest I wear, Madi?"

She clapped her hands excitedly. Walking to the closet, she took out a beige floral vintage lace tank top and a pair of retro-style stretch lace-up denim shorts.

"Here, you'd look SO cute in that! Wear the vintage tank top with your pink bikini top."

I got out of bed, glad that I'd remembered to change out of my dress last night. I stood in front of the mirror, holding the outfit to my body. Satisfied with the way it looked on me, I hung it back up and got into my bed.

"I'm so nervous about today," I whispered to Madi.

"You shouldn't be, Sky, he asked you out for a reason."

I smiled at her. "You're the best, Madi," I said.

"I know," she whispered back. "But you still owe me big time," she added, laughing.

I decided to get a head start and went to take a long shower. After my shower, I made a bowl of hot oatmeal with blueberries and took my time getting ready for my day with JC. I woke up Madi, who'd fallen asleep again, and we went over our arrangement.

"Okay, Madi. What's the plan again?" I asked her, almost sounding like a drill sergeant.

"Seriously, Skylar, I've got it, everything's looking good."

I stared at her, waiting for her to start explaining the plan to me again.

"FINE! Monserrat is going to knock on the door in thirty minutes. She will ask us if we would like to go out with my dad and her for the day. I'll say you're still sleeping and we'll catch up with them later, you leave with Handsome JC, I stay here and wait for you."

I clapped my hands and patted her on the head; she rolled her eyes and snapped at me, "I'm not a freaking dog, Skylar."

The knock on the door came sooner than we anticipated, but that was fine; Madison and I were ready. I took my position in bed and Madison answered our door. Madi explained to my mother that we had stayed up late talking the night before, and our plan was set in motion.

After hearing my mother and Alessandro leave, I called JC and let him know I was ready. Soon after I hung up the phone, my heart started to pound. I turned and looked at Madison, ready to burst into tears.

"What's wrong, Skylar?" she asked, looking at me with a worried face.

"This is the first time I've ever been attracted to anyone, in such a big way, it's so ... I dunno, strange."

Madison skipped over to me and giggled. "I love that you're so innocent, Sky." She shook my shoulders, all smiles, and patted my bottom. "Stop being a worrywart, it makes your face wrinkly."

The knock on the villa door interrupted us. Madison skipped off excitedly to answer it.

"Skylar! JC is here!" I heard Madi call from the front room. I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I smiled, bit my lip, and walked out to meet JC.

JC stood in the front hall. His gaze snapped to me immediately, and he flashed his gorgeous smile. He was wearing faded, ripped jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off his muscled chest and toned arms. I bit my lip at the sight of him.

"You look ... wow," he said, "Let's go for a ride."

I waved at Madi and let him take my hand he lead me out the door.

I stood open-mouthed in front of the spectacular black motorcycle. I didn't know anything about motorcycles, but I could tell this one was special.

"Wow! You ride a motorcycle?" I asked him, my fingers running over the leather seat. "Oh, man! You're badass!" I exclaimed in excitement.

"Badass?" he repeated in his sexy accent. He laughed. "Okay!" He shook his head and smiled. "You know about motorcycles?" he asked.

"No, nothing, except they're so sexy," I replied. I looked back at Madi, who was standing on the front porch watching us, and mouthed, I think I'm in love.

Madi grinned. "Don't lose my best friend, JC!" Madi called out. "I love that bitch."

JC assured Madison I was safe then he smiled and winked at me. We got on the bike rode off.

________________________________________________________________________

Our rented summer home villa was on the east side of the island, close to Giglio's harbor. We rode to the other side of the island, where JC wanted to show me the ruins of Giglio's old Roman port. The little village was full of tourists who were visiting the shops and restaurants.

JC parked his motorcycle by the harbor and got off, removing his helmet then assisting me with mine. We made eye contact. He smirked, leaned forward and braced himself on the motorcycle seat. For an instant, I thought he was going to kiss me, but his mouth passed towards the side of my left cheek, his chest barely touching mine. He adjusted the tire of his bike then leaned back and glanced at me. I look down and blushed. He must have noticed the eager look on my face.

JC took my chin, tilting my face up to his. His flirty smile combined with his bad-boy image made me melt inside. He pointed to one of the two lighthouses and said, "Okay, first thing you need to know is the port of Giglio Isle is very small but has lots to offer when it comes to having fun; you just need the right guy to guide you." He winked.

"The first thing you see when you arrive is the old village and the two lighthouses facing the sea. The isle has also a tower and castle," he continued. "The castle is very medieval, I'm positive you will love it. If you like, I can give you a tour of the island." He smiled again. "No charge," he added in his deep voice.

I smiled, completely charmed. Oh God, he is so gorgeous, I love his Italian accent. Every time he spoke, I could feel my body growing warmer.

"I'll give you carte blanche, JC," I said, my voice suddenly jumping an octave in my attempt to sound flirtatious. He threw his head back and laughed loudly.

"Are you flirting with me, Sky?" he asked. Oh God! He is laughing at me-I must have sounded so dammed pathetic. Oh, who cares, I told myself. I am going to do whatever it takes to be kissed by this sexy Adonis today.

"Yes, JC, I'm flirting with you. What are you going to do about it?" I asked, trying to sound sophisticated.

His smile suddenly vanished and his expression changed. He raised his eyebrow and licked his lips greedily.

"Run before you get hurt," he said.

His words scared the shit out of me. His voice was thick, smoky and full of emotions I couldn't explain. My brain was telling me not to trust him, but I listened to my heart and stayed.

JC stepped closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. He lifted me up from the bike, leaving me hovering above the ground. I'm tall, nearly five foot nine in bare feet, but the top of my head came up only to his shoulder.

We were body to body, and my was heart hammering in my chest. His expression was tender, and his gaze turned to my lips. He searched my eyes for any sign of rejection, but of course there was none-I was dying to be kissed by him. His lips parted. Very, very slowly, he lowered them onto mine. Our lips brushed lightly, hovering over each other for a couple of seconds, then his hands tightened around the small of my back.

JC's lips felt as soft as velvet. He kissed me softly at first, then his tongue parted my lips, invading my mouth. I met his tongue with mine, and he claimed it as his. He was deep inside me, exploring every inch, marking his territory.

"Mmmm ... you taste so good," he said, his voice gravelly and deep. His lips traced a pattern over the line of my jaw. "Your lips are very soft; they feel so pure, as if I'm the first to kiss them," he said, pressing his hips against mine.

I felt the solid length of his erection pressed against my midsection. I flushed scarlet, trying to look anywhere other than at him. He rubbed his lips against my cheek, and I felt him grin wickedly.

Does he know what he is doing to me? Does he know he is the first man to kiss me? Is he just guessing and messing with me?

"Don't be shy with me, Cielo." His serious voice drew my attention back to him. "Now you are la mia ragazza."

"What do you mean, 'la mia ragazza'?" I asked, his mouth kissing, biting my earlobe.

"I mean that you're mine. My girl, my girlfriend, whatever you want to call it." He whispered in my ear, his voice deep, low and hoarse. My skin was covered in goose bumps,

His girlfriend. Shouldn't he have asked me first if this is what I wanted? Not that I would have rejected him; it was what I wanted. I couldn't help grin like an idiot. His eyes found mine, he smiled back at me. We kissed again, then he let me slide down from his arms and my feet touched the ground. All this time, I hadn't even realized that he'd been holding me up.

Thank you for reading my story, to receive special offers, bonus content, and news about my latest e-books releases sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/5Z-_T

I WOULD APRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT ***VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT*** WITH YOUR FRIENDS <3

XOXO,...................sending virtual hugs your way :)

erickasantana88

YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON:

https://www.facebook.com/ErickaSantanaAuthor

@TurbulentDesire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.2K 28
Whitney Lowe is too comfortable. Nothing has changed from fifteen to twenty-five. Her boyfriend will never propose. The promotion she wants will neve...
3.5K 843 44
Cameron King is just fresh out of a break up with Kim, a nerd. Everyone believed that she and Cameron were meant to be yet another cliche of the nerd...
19.8K 601 44
Emery Hall has been in love with Evan Andrews since the moment she laid eyes on him that fateful day in the fifth grade. Her whole life has been spen...
5.7M 221K 48
Clumsy, accident prone and damn right weird is how people often describe Skylar Martin and it didn't surprise her that even the opposite sex didn't s...