Jungkook's six hyungs || jung...

By littlesnowflake__

Everyday story of jungkook and his six hyungs who is extremely over protective of jungkook and can go to any... More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
.....
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
๐Ÿฅบ
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
.....
Special Chapter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
.....
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166

Chapter 95

2.2K 97 39
By littlesnowflake__

Everyone read the words Jimin wrote and looked at him in confusion.

'MT Industries' wrote Jimin and held it up as everyone's face filled with curiosity.

'What about them?' asked Hoseok not knowing that they were the cause for the sales to lag in their own company.

'MT Industries, are trying to copy us' stated Namjoon. Jimin nodded.

'Deal' wrote Jimin.

'You signed a deal with them?' asked Namjoon and Jimin nodded.

'They threatened me' wrote Jimin as his hands were shaking vigorously. Jason took his hand in his and rubbed his back.

'What did they do?' asked Jin calm but anyone could tell how angry he was. Jimin shuddered back and Jin's face softened immediately.

'Hey, hey it's okay. I am not angry' softly spoke Jin and Jimin nodded.

'I did something' wrote Jimin.

'What did you do?' asked Yoongi and Jimin looked down.

'I went to a club and I got drunk' wrote Jimin and started sobbing.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and Yoongi picked him up immediately. Yoongi held him as Jimin clutched his shirt and began sobbing his heart out. He reached towards the book again and started writing.

'I didn't know what happened and the next day I had signed a deal with them. The terms of the deal would harm our company. I couldn't believe, I did something like that. I went back to talk to them but he...he' broke out Jimin and Yoongi was quick to push the book aside and concentrate on Jimin.

'Jimin, Minnie. It's fine, you are good. Nothing will happen to the company. Shh!!' consoled Yoongi as Jimin was trying his best to stay strong.

'He pinned me to the wall and started touching me. I pushed him away and he said that he would harm our company. He forced me to give all the inside designs, structures about the new products and I have him. He then said that he would dissolve the contract only if I listen to him and that consisted of him asking me every night to meet at some place and force me into doing things I didn't like. I am sorry..' wrote Jimin with wobbling handwriting as everyone were shook with the truth.

Jimin ran upstairs and Taehyung was quick enough to run behind him. Taehyung forced open the door and embraced Jimin as Jimin cried out trying his best to push Taehyung away but he couldn't.

'Minnie, you need to eat something' reminded Taehyung as Jimin shook his head. Jungkook came to their room with a plate of food and settled beside his hyungs. He started feeding Jimin and Jimin just ate with shameful eyes. He was ashamed of himself.

Taehyung was controlling his best to not burst out laughing looking at his bunny struggling to feed Jimin. He cooed and held Jimin properly as Jungkook fed him. Jimin fell asleep shortly after taking his medicines and Taehyung and Jungkook headed down.

Hoseok was nowhere and Yoongi and Namjoon were leaving for the company.

'Hyung, it's past 10' said Taehyung and Namjoon sighed.

'We don't have time to waste Tae, we need to look into that deal and find something. Jin hyung will stay here to look after Jimin. You go sleep' said Namjoon and urged Taehyung to leave but Taehyung was Taehyung.

'I will come with you' stubbornly said Taehyung and reached out to wear his shoes. Yoongi chuckled and held his shoulders lifting him up.

'Go wear a jacket first ' warned Yoongi and Taehyung hurried off.

'Kookie, go sleep. It's late. You have school tomorrow' said Jin and Jungkook pouted.

'Hobi hyung?' asked Jungkook and Jin sighed.

'He had a surgery' said Jin and Jungkook pouted more.

'What does me bunny wants?' asked Jin and Jungkook giggled

'Your bunny wants roasted marshmallows' said Jungkook. Jin sighed.

'Jiinie, he with Jimin I will prepare the marshmallows' said Jason and Jin sighed.

Jason and Jungkook had a fun time roasting the marshmallow and filling it into the chocolate sauce and gobbling it up. That night Jungkook couldn't sleep due to the sugar rush and as a reslut Jason ended up beinga wake playing video games being damn sure that he would get a scolding of his lifetime by Jin.

Yoongi on the other hand was stressed. He couldn't find any mistake in the deal they signed. He couldn't find anything against the company. He was scared for the company, Jimin , Alex. Everything was stressing him soo much and he couldn't handle the stress.

He sent away both Namjoon and Taehyung away telling he wants time for himself while his secretary glared at him.

'Dont you see like that. I will get you fired if you say a word out' threatened Yoongi and the secretary sighed.

Yoongi then reached to his draw and pulled up a packet and took one of the stick and lit it up and inhaled it. Yoongi was smoking and that was easing the tension in him. He walked towards the window and looked at the sunrise with a smile lightened on his face as it looked beautiful.

Yoongi looked at the cigerate in his hand and sighed. He had been smoking a lot nowadays. It was his fifth stick in mere two days. He only smoked in office and never at home.

He sighed and plopped another stick to calm himself completely and sat back to look again at the contract signed to find anything possible to sue them.

His secretary entered to find the ash tray close to the window. She sighed and took it to clean it up.

'Sir' called the secretary and Yoongi glared at her.

'This is not good' mumbled the secretary looking at the ash tray and Yoongi scoffed.

'Just keep quiet, if you love your job' said Yoongi an dthe secretary was hurt. She took care of them when they were kids and that is what she got in return?

It was too stressful and Yoongi plopped another stick in his mouth and Taehyung opened the door and stared at Yoongi in shock.

Hey guys!!! The truth is finally revealed. What do you guys think of it?? Also, Yoongi's reaction was a suggestion from YAYA_UR_LESBIAN. Sorry, it took so long to add your request.
Sorry guys, I was out with my friends and it took so long to check on this. This isn't proofread so please bear with it🥺

Also shoutout for Saxx_148_army for being the first to comment last time!!

20 comments = next chapter!! (Next chap is of Yoongi getting trouble maybe or may not be🤭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.6K 11
- The story of seven brothers who can die for each other, what will happen when one of them gets stalked by a psycho person? Will the six brothers su...
144K 8.4K 69
this story is of 7 brothers who love each other a lot!! It is a simple story of brotherly love This is my first ff so please ignore mistakes
204K 7.5K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...
137K 8.1K 73
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...