When The Red Queen Remembers

By Snow_fox108

Queenie Scarlet Hearts, The queen of the kingdom hearts was an impatient, ill-tempered, young tyrant queen le... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Prologue

15 3 0
By Snow_fox108

Today is the day of my execution... A rebellion led by my dear sister, my most trusted general, a black witch, and... Allison Grey...

He fell from the sky not too long ago and I gave him shelter, food, proper clothes and I was repaid with execution.

They cut my beautiful auburn hair, chained me, and dragged me to the platform with the guillotine waiting for my head to roll.

I stood proudly on that platform, looking down at those who betrayed me.

I wasn't the perfect queen but I struggled everyday trying my best to protect my people, the people who now boo and curse me.

"Any last words, Miss Queenie Hearts?" Allison asked with that smug smile of his.

"... Long live the queen of hearts," I said staring him straight in the eyes with a smug smile of my own.

His smile dropped, "Execute her!" he shouted as the masses cheered.

I put my head on the guillotine and closed my eyes as I heard the blade drop...

------------

I awoke this morning feeling a little unpleasant.

"Is there something wrong, your majesty?" Asked my maid Anne.

"Just a bad dream is all," I said with a smile.

"I see, it's time for your coronation, we have to get you ready as soon as possible," she said excitedly.

I nodded and got out of bed feeling slightly sluggish.

I was dressed in the grandest gown with the finest fur around my neck and a big responsibility waiting behind those door, I stood there, waiting for the grand doors to open.

I was only 16, my parents went missing last year and the kingdom Hearts needed a ruler.

My sister Eve Hearts was younger than me so I was the next in line. I felt nervous and anxious but I knew I needed to be tough.

I needed to grow up, but a feeling of forebode wouldn't leave me. I don't want to rule. I'm not ready.

But I had to step up... And do everything I can to protect what my mother and father have built.

The doors opened and the nobles clapped and cheered when I entered.

"Do you, Queenie Scarlet Hearts, accept the responsibility of caring for this kingdom and the duty of protecting this kingdom, to provide peace and tranquility to the people?"

"I accept," I answered as he placed the big crown on my head and handed me the scepter of hearts.

The coronation went off without a hitch and I had to mingle with other nobles.

I tried to act mature but a voice inside me was telling me I was naive.

I tried to be cold and pretend to be calm despite my inner turmoil.

I started feeling lightheaded but I kept going. I couldn't look bad in front of my people.

Then I saw him. My heart started to flutter and break at the same time.

"Hello, your majesty," He bowed.

"I am Theodore Spade, it's nice to make your acquaintance," he said with a bright smile.

He had dark hair like midnight and shining gold eyes.

My headache started to get worse... Was it because of him?

"The pleasure is all mine," I said weakly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Everything started to blur and echo as I closed my eyes and blacked out.

I woke up in darkness and walked aimlessly.

'Where am I?' I thought to myself.

I then saw a bright light in the distance and walked towards it.

I saw myself getting executed on the guillotine.

'W-What is this?' I thought, backing away.

I hit something while going backwards and looked behind me to see another screen.

I was poisoned by my sister.

'Eve wouldn't do such a thing!'

Another screen appeared.

I died by the sword of my most trusted General.

Another screen, I died by the hands of the dark witch.

More and more memories flooded me as the screens multiplied.

"19," I said aloud.

"11 different deaths, 5 different women and 1 puppeteer... Allison Grey... That two faced dog, I won't let him get away this time, I won't let anything or anyone ruin me... Never again," with that I awoke from my trip through memory lane.

"Your majesty! We've been worried sick!" Cried Anne.

I looked at her fondly. The servants of this castle... The only ones who never left my side... The ones I need to protect.

"Oh, Anne, don't worry about me, I feel much better... Much much better," I said with a small giggle.

I saw a pattern in all the lives I've lived and not just Allison Grey and my dying, but I was always so focused on my job that I never had time to have any fun.

It also made me cold and bitter, not to mention my naivety. Oh, how I'll miss my sweet innocence.

This time, I'll do what I want, I'll say what I want, wear what I want, and most importantly crush Allison Grey and those who have betrayed me.

Call me petty and relentless, call me two faced or a traitor but in the end revenge will be cold and sweet.

"Anne, I want to wear my hair up today," I said with a childish grin.

"Right away, your majesty," she said, wiping her tears.

"And throw out all those heavy gowns or better yet, sell them," she looked shocked but agreed anyway.

"Except that dress," I said pointing to a long red sleeveless dress that had a long collar and a hole near the chest area to show some cleavage.

"I also want to replace this big crown with a smaller one," I said inspecting the heavy gold crown.

"I-I don't think this is in my place to say, your majesty, but a-aren't you going a bit far?" She asked, clearly afraid.

"You're right, it's not your place to say," I said with a smile.

"I-I'm sorry, your majesty!" She said as she did my hair up into a side bun and used a net of pearls to decorate it.

"Oh, it's so lovely, Anne! Thank you so much for doing it!" I said cutely.

"O-Oh, I-It's really no problem, Your majesty," she said shyly.

"Oh, please, call me Queenie," I said with a laugh.

"O-Oh, no, I couldn't do that, your majesty,"

I was unpopular due to my cold and aloof attitude. I was only trying to be mature at the time. But now I realize that I don't have to be mature, I just need to win the affection of my people.

And with years worth of memory, I know how to rule this land, I know how to take care of it, and that's what I plan to do.

'I used to let my hair down all the time because Theodore said I looked beautiful with my hair down, but not today, Theodore Spade is dead to me now,' I thought with a giggle.

I walked to the throne room with my scepter in hand and a small crown on my head, wearing the sleeveless red dress.

"Open the doors please," I said to the guards kindly as they looked at me confused.

Everyone gasped the moment I entered the room.

'What is she wearing?'

'Where is her crown!?'

'We should have never let a child take the throne!'

I heard them all squawk and squabble then banged the scepter on the floor.

"This will be the first of many meetings, I hope all you nobles can guide me on my journey to becoming a good queen," I said innocently, smiling brightly.

'Every noble in this room has their own motive and many saw me fit to pin their crimes on, but not this time, I'll have to flush out all the dirt before they become out of hand,'

'And this is where the real fun will begin,'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 21K 40
Iris Mondeau wakes up one day in a new world and discovers just how shockingly the new world is. She tries to adapt and gets used to her new life, un...
53.9K 6K 11
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
866K 29.9K 107
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
66.9K 5K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...