Monogatari/Touken Ranbu: Shin...

Par Mikokyokai

Synopsis: Waking up with no memories of her past or how she got here, Shirayuki wakes up in the outskirts of... Plus

Prologue: The Girl in the Winter Snow
S1, Chapter 1: First Introduction: Konnosuke & the Saniwa
S1, Chapter 2: First Introduction: Tōken Danshi
S1, Chapter 3: Memory Loss, Interogate & Decision
S1, Chapter 4: The Citadel, Beginning
S1, Chapter 5: The Citadel, Internal Affairs
S1, Chapter 6: Shinto Saniwa
S1, Chapter 7: Incoming Dangers
S1, Chapter 8: First Contact
S1, Chapter 10: First Battle

S1, Chapter 9: First Awakening

94 4 3
Par Mikokyokai

The 1st Unit led by Yamatonokami were fighting against the rest of the Time Retrograde soldiers that are remaining as they fended them off.

"They're too many of them!" shouted Fudou, cutting down a Uchigatana-Type by a Heads-Up. Horikawa sliced & clashed with some of them who are flying with Tantous that were carrying in its mouths, while Yagen swiftly slashed the Enemy's neck with ease & replied firmly "Just keeping fighting & fend them off as soon as you can!"

Tonbonkiri strikes the Yari-Type enemy from the chest, piercing the Armor in progress. "What's taking Mutsunokami so long?!" called Shokudaikiri in a serious tone as he cut down a Tachi-Type enemy. Then he strikes a Wakizashi-Type enemy as it was going to strike him from behind.

"I hope he finds Shirayuki-San & Kane-San on the way." Horikawa replied in a concerned & worried tone as the Battle rages on.

---

At the same, the trio kept on running to the Vicinity as they observe their surroundings to find a path that's closer to the Battle. When they hear similar sounds of Blades clashing & Battle Roars, Mutsunokami called "We're almost there!", Izuminokami & Shirayuki nodded in agreement as they picked up the pace.

But just then, she felt something that made her stop in her track as if it was a Gut Feeling. This made the Men noticing her stop in tracks & they did the same; wondering why did she stop so suddenly. "Shirayuki, What happened?" asked Izuminokami in a concern tone.

She then felt something that made her picture said-feeling. "Something's Coming." she said as she closed her eyes,

Both Izuminokami & Mutsunokami are quite confused until she starts counting: "1...2...3...! Wait, 6...! 7" she whispered.

Just as Izuminokami is going to ask her, Shirayuki then jolted herself & shouted "There's 7 of them, above us!". Both Males got surprised from her sudden reaction, but Mutsunokami was the first to react as he pulled out his gun & shot upwards: Causing both Shirayuki & Izuminokami to be in shocked from the latter.

As the Gunshot echoed into silence, he then got up, looked at his comrade & asked him in a tone of anger "What the Hell was that about?!", to which he replied "I just have to make sure, she could be telling the truth!", Izuminokami pointied up to the sky & retaliated "That doesn't mean you can scare us with that-?!"

But his sentence was cut short, when something fell from above & turned into ash: Causung the trio to be caught in Surprise from both the Impact & the Sight. Shirayuki, Mutsunokami & Izuminokami just stood there; processing on what just happened.

She then said "Now they're 6 more.", this made the Males turn their heads towards her in a stunned expression. Realilizing this, Izuminokami asked "Shirayuki, Is this one of your-".

Again, it was interrupted as 6 more enemies (3 Tantous & 3 Wakazashis) leaped into the air & heading towards them: Ready to Strike.

Izuminokami gurarded her upon seeing this, but Mutsunokami protected them both by shooting them down & yelled "Go! I'll hold them off! Don't worry about me, I'll catch up you later!". This made both of them ran towards tthe Battlefield.

---

As they reached, Shirayuki looked at the Ensuing Battle that involved the 1st Unit & Horikawa; but Konnosuke is nowhere to be seen nor found. Just then, Yamatonokami spotted them both after he killed an Uchigatana-Type enemy & called "Izuminokami has found Shirayuki!".

This lead them to look at the Direction where both of them arrived. Among the 1st Unit members is both Horikawa & Yamatonokami to come dashing over while they fend off the incoming enemies.

Izuminokami & Shirayuki did the same: While he cuts & fended them off, she's trying to observe the enemies that are coming towards them & when they got close; She would either parry or deflect an attack (despite not learning to wield a Blade). As they gather, Yamatonokami is the first to speak, "Izuminokami, Were you & the Miss are unharmed?" he asked in a hint of concern.

Izuminokami sheathes his Sword & Shirayuki, now felt at ease that everyone is alright, dusted herself & reassure her position. "We're Alright, Mutsunokami fended some of the Army. He says that he'll soon catch up with us." he replied, He was about to ask Horikawa, but Shirayuki discuss this on his Behalf "Horikawa-San, Is there anymore of these by far?" she asked , causing Izuminokami to be a bit off-guard.

"Well, there were around 30 Enemies, but it was halved down to a 15." he noted, She thought 'Does that mean that Izuminokami-San has slain some of them while i was away? I hope Mutsunokami-San is alright.' Yamatonokami came to her & asked "If I may Miss, How did Mutsunokami manage to sense that the Enemy is coming?".

That question caught his attention & this time; He decided to speak on her Behalf when she's trying to find the Right Words to explain. "Actually, it was Shirayuki who sensed incoming enemies, not Mutsunokami. I just noticed that when she felf something was approaching us." he truthfully explained.

Horikawa, looking surprised, asked him, "Kane-San, Could that mean that she's-."

But just then, a loud Gong-Like Bell rang from the Sky, As it kept on ringing: The Starry-Night sky color is now changed to a Red-Hue color & Dark Clouds formed each Portal.

Just as she was processing on what's going on, Mutsunokami came out in a Panic & yelled "It's Coming! The Oni, Spirits & Demons are coming!", This caused all of the Tōken Danshis to be caught paying attention, preparing & armed themselves for the next wave in Battle. Izuminokami realize something important & asked "Kunihiro, Where's Konnosuke?!", that caught the attention of both Shirayuki & Horikawa upon his Question. Unfortunately, Horikawa replied in a solemn tone "Because of the Transport Unit is under Repairs, Konnosuke can't teleport to where we were, Kane-San."

This caused Shirayuki to overheard what he said & froze in place with a Shocked Expression. Mutsunokami & Tonbonkiri (whom he finished piercing down about an Enemy) came to them in a hurry. Izuminokami noticed how Shirayuki's state is & tries to reassure her as much as he can, including the worried Horikawa & the concerned Mutsunokami. Yamatonokami then looked at the Sky that has an Ominous-Looking portals & alerted the Others, "They're comming out! And with 15 enemies intact; it's going to be Difficult !".

Yagen, Fudou & Shokudaikiri ran to regroup with the others to prepare for the Next Wave of Battle. "Shirayuki!" he called out to her, finally caught her attention as she snaps back to Reality. She knew that these Demon-like creatures are causing a Rukus, but she didn't know that they would cause so much Damage towards the Teleportation Unit.

Izuminokami then placed both of his Hands on her shoulders that she looked at him in an Instant. "Shirayuki! For the time being, stay hidden until the Battle is over!" he said in a Demanding tone, to which she retaliated "But I can't let some of you battered before the next Battle, Did you see what I-". She was about to explain her abilites so far, but then he shouted "We can't have you killed!" in a tone of Anger: Making her shocked in reaction, as well as the Tōken Danshi that were taken by Surprise.

Just then Tonbonkiri & Shokudaikiri stepped in, to which the Eye-Patched man said "We'll guard her until the Transportation Unit is repaired." with a tone that mean Buisness. Tonbonkiri added "I too shall guard her well-being". Izuminokami looked at the 2 Males as he notices them approaching. He thought about it at first, but given the Situation here: He silently agreed with a nod, then turned his gaze to her & requested "Shirayuki, stay with Tonbonkiri & Shokudaikiri until the Transport Unit is fully repaired.".

Shirayuki knew that persuading him isn't going anywhere, so she had no choice, "Alright, Just don't do Something reckless." she replied in a tone of Hesitation. Mutsunokami reassured her with a comforting smile & replied "Don't worry, we got each others' back.".

This made Shirayuki went with them for the time being. As she, Tonbonkiri & Shokudaikiri head to cover, the remaining Tōken Danshi prepare for the next wave of Battle with swords in hand as the Oni Demons, Yokai & the remaining Time Retrograde soldiers charge in.

As the battle ensues, both sides clashed with the Determination to win & the Tōken Danshi cut them down, despite the Demonic army increasing in numbers via Ominous Portals in the sky where they emerged from. At the same time, Shokudaikiri & Tonbonkiri are protecting Shirayuki as they fended them off.

She played her part by deflecting & parrying enemy attacks with Mutsunokami's Sword that she was given, both Danshis were surprised but didn't have the time to react as they kept on fighting until they reached for cover. "Milady, I didn't know that you can learn to parry, despite not knowing how to wield a Sword." said Tonbonkiri in an Impressive tone, "Gotta say, I'm quite Surprised." commented Shokudaikiri with a reassuring grin.

Shirayuki felt praised for what she did, but as she was about to speak, remaining Time Retrograde soldiers got possessed by accumulating Demonic Energy: Making them stronger as they began to attack the Danshis aggressively.

"What's Happening, Kane-San?!" shouted Horikawa as he struck down an Oni with a shocked expression as he gazed upon the sight, while Yagen & Fudou backed them up parrying the Soldiers' strikes. Mutsunokami shoots them, but with the possessed soldiers charging in; it's going to take a lot of Firepower to take them down. "Yamatonokami, There's too many of them! What should we do?!" Mutsunokami called as he shoots them down, runing of Bullets.

Both Yamatonokami & Izuminokami were truly gotten their hands full; so they're trying what they can to protect the teammates, while making sure that the Emeny won't get near to Shirayuki.

At the same time, the duo Danshi were fending off the Oni & Demons as she sees what's happening as her Heartbeat rises rapidly: Realizing that it had gotten much worse. Shirayuki then thought:

'They're fighting to keep me safe, yet Konnosuke didn't arrive. How long will these Demons make them tired out? How many more of them will they keep on coming?'

As her thoughts kept on rushing in; winds began to form around her in a Circular Motion, swords from Fallen Warriors in this era & the Sword that she held began to shake in a Rattling noise of Metal, Leaves flew as it got caught in the wind & like before: Her Hands starts to glow, but it glows in Pure White. This caught the attention of not only the Danshis, but the Oni, Demons, Yokai & the Possessed Soldiers as they gaze upon the sight; but the enemies paid no attention to her as they were about to charge at them, causing the Danshis to turn their focus to the Enemy.

As she stood there with a Pained Expression, she thought repeatedly:

'What should I do?'

'What should I do?'

'What should I do?'

Her Eyes closed & Her Hands turned to Fists as it goes on, Shokudaikiri & Tonbonkiri took notice of her with a look of Shock as they can tell that her frustration are piling up from the inside. "Milady!" shouted Tonbonkiri, "Shirayuki!" called Shokudaikiri. Just as one of the Oni began to strike down the incapacitated Mutsunokami & Izuminokami, Shirayuki open her eyes in a Bright Red hue & yelled with a Thunderous Voice:

"I WON'T LET YOU!"

As she did, an explosion of wind caused all of the Fallen Swords turned into White Glowing Arrows, including Mutsunokami's Sword, all the Enemies were stumbling down & all of the Danshis held their ground within the unexpected burst of Power & Shirayuki has an Aura that of a Radiant Deity as an energy of Light forms into a Long Bow.

As the Tōken Danshi stood there in awe, Yagen is the first one to speak his part as he said "That Presence & Power: She's a Shinto Saniwa!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

114K 3.2K 25
Anne, Gilbert and the rest of the AWAE gang are modern day high schoolers! How fun! Or: it's literally just shirbert fluff, with other side plots, wh...
198K 2.7K 27
Jayden 'Jay' Feder was the oldest son of Lenny Feder, Hollywood's famous agent. Alice 'Ally' Lamonsoff is the oldest daughter of Eric Lamonsoff. They...
52.7K 2.8K 19
Ikigai (生き甲斐) [noun] 1. Reason to be Origin language: Japanese Started 10/11/18 Ended 12/18/18
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...