GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

58

0 0 0
By Modestyj

Antonio, Nazanin, Drew, Yilena, Liz, Julianne, Dorothy, myself and Maura return from jogging 33 miles. We saw Courtney and Mario leaving for the airport and waved to them goodbye.

My cell was blowing up with photos and I forward them to Lupe.

Wow all of the one's I have received so far are good. William and Samantha said they have to do the front of their home than they are done . They are taking a break. They stayed up late.

Lets take our showers and eat breakfast. We have last minute shopping to do for Carly, Alexis, Diane and the guards.

We all went into the bedrooms to shower.

Julianne not now babe. We have to still make breakfast, eat and clean up than go more shopping. Dorothy please.No. we can after we shop. I promise.

I kissed Julianne and we got in the shower.

Antonio fuck shit oh Antonio I am coming.

Nazanine and I were moaning.

You feel so good to me babe.

We finally came and Antonio pulled out of me and I unwrapped my legs from his waist.

Nazanine thank you. I missed us not having our morning dessert. Me too, but we had to be here early to jog.

We finished our shower and dried off. We finished getting ready. Antonio and I put our bags in his car than came back to help the others make egg nog french toast, turkey bacon, with fresh fruit and coffee.

Antonio why are you two smiling? We are happy. Babe they had dessert. You two are lucky. Dorothy said we have to much to due.

We laughed at baby girl while we served our breakfast up. Jane and I had our dessert in the shower. We both gave each other as my wife puts it ,head and it was good, tasty even if we couldn't stay longer pleasing one another.

We finished, cleaned up and we all left to do last minute shopping.

Candace, Lisa and Avery we are glad you three came last night to help us. I knew if I left it up to you all every room would of been done in racing vehicles and a theme of fire. Yeah as Candace and I were packing is all Avery could say, hurry or our home would be decorated too much and the three of us would end up doing more next year than we planned. We got the guards, Carly, Alexis and Diane gifts from us all to thank you for going up to dad and Amanda's and doing what you all did. I called Samantha and auntie Janice to let them know this morning so they wouldn't be fighting the last minute in the stores. The three of got them tickets to the Warriors basketball games, tickets to go see Vivien and David Race in Italy inluding rental of armored town and suv vehicles and paying for one of Maura's planes. Josselyn told us they never been to the races. Sis that is alot. Hollie not really.We got a deal from Maura and I get to write part of it off on my taxes. Diane can get a case in Italy She is able to practice there. In her resume, it stated she practice law when she go visit them up there. She has written her visits off too.

We have two FBI agents in the house. Lisa looked them up. She said they are good looking. Sis if I wasn't married to David. Oh my! Yeah and I am glad my wife is faithful.

We have to swim. Lisa can now swim for an hour taking breaks. We are going to change and go swimming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 1 76
There is a new trillionaire, Sashaleigha Hightower, giving Maura a difficult time with funding sources that Maura needs to continue the Isles Foundat...
412K 9.2K 47
Avery Reyes decided to leave her old town and move across the country. She was fresh out of college and found a job in a small town of Indiana. Her o...
280 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
60.7K 1.4K 109
Sergeant Detective Jane Rizzoli and Dr.Maura Isles are best friends. Jane works for both the Special Victims Unit and the Homicide Unit. She splits h...