The Rangers of Schicksal

By ThoughtfulForest

Basically, Crozzo family adventures, Maidenless version. Ren does not marry Fu Hua in this fic and Achilles... More

The Rangers of Schicksal
Ren and Hua
Rein and Kallen
My life is (not) a romantic comedy, Rex
The house is in
Untitled Part 8

A tuna and a gambling addict

311 8 1
By ThoughtfulForest

Rex said nothing as he counted his paper bills, ignoring the way how Theresa glared at him with a stack of playing cards on her table, a revolver, and several things. The young man then counted the stack of coins next to some clothes and even a bra with cat designs on them.

Meanwhile, Kiana glared at him while covering her chest. 

"I warned you," Rex said as he finished counting his haul for the day. The young man reached for the bra and tossed it to her, strangely, she has his jacket on her. 

"Shut up! "

"Rex, you know gambling is illegal," Theresa said, wisely ignoring the fact that Kiana was hitting Rex with her fists, the fact that Rex was not a red paste on the ground meant she was holding back, a lot. 

"She started it, she won my coat, and I won most of the class's money, save for Bronya and Mei. The clothes... well, some of them got more desperate." Rex said, ignoring the way how Fu Hua got a larger stack than him in terms of money. 

"You did not have to steal my clothes!" Kiana complained as she gave him a pout, under the coat was Rex's shirt, covering up to the middle of her bare thighs. 

"Kiana, I warned you that I won't go easy on you. You bet them all and you were gloating that you won't lose," Rex said as he looked at her with a smirk, only dressed in a white t-shirt, using a wad of paper bills as a fan. "Before you say anything, you all signed a form."

"What form?" Theresa asked, looking confused as Rex pocketed the money. Himeko said nothing as she tucked a group of paper bills in her pocket. 

"No reason-" 

"What did you do to my baby!?!" 

"Ahh!" Kiana jumped from her seat while latching on to the nearest person, which was Rex. 

Reinhardt, dressed in his uniform, barged inside the room with Sakura facepalming behind him, followed by Mei and Bronya. 

"Rex! Did they bully you?!" Reinhardt shouted only to stop, causing Sakura to bump into him alongside 

"What the hell, Rein?" Sakura asked, only for her to peek over his shoulder to see Rex with Kiana holding on to him. Well, Kiana, dressed in Rex's button-up shirt and coat, with her arms around his neck. Rex was holding her waist with a gun in his hand, 

'Kiana got to Rex before Kallen and I seduced Reinhardt,' Sakura thought as she looked at Reinhardt. 

"Rex! You finally surpassed me!" Reinhardt cried out 

---

Rex sighed as he found himself carrying several paper bags with Kiana dragging him by his hand. The two were alone in St. Freya's armory.

"Come on, Rex!" Kiana said, claiming his coat for her own. The gambling addict was forced to pay for her shopping for new weapons. 

"They look cute," Fu Hua said with a smile before frowning as she remembered an idiot. Not a moment later, a scowl formed on her face. 

"Slow down," Rex said as he followed his friend... possible best friend. Why? She is the person he was the closest to.

"Nope! You also have to treat me to some desserts!" Kiana said with a grin while Rex just sighed, already resigned to his fate. As he walked beside Kiana, the young man soon found his hand being by the young woman before being dragged towards the firearms section. "Here!" Kiana said with a cute smile as she handed him a handgun. 

".45?" Rex said as he took the gun and expertly and meticulously cocked the barrel back before checking the barrel for jams or defects. "Hmm, solid design as expected of an M1911," Rex said as he undocked the pistol before checking the trigger pull. 

"You use revolvers a lot, right?" 

"Yep, Colt Single-action army revolvers. I keep one, here's Lucky, one of my favorites" Rex said as he unlatched one of his revolvers and showed them to her. "And this is my baby. Specially made and modified to fire almost a thousand of my high-powered custom rounds," Rex said, showing her a highly customize Magnum Research BFR with the barrel of a Taurus Raging Bull and a trench Slide. 

"Woah!" Kiana's blue eyes sparkled as he took in every detail that belonged to the gun, it was awesome and looked so cool! 

"Both of them use .45-70 gov't rounds," Rex said, blinking as Kiana suddenly looked up at him with a glint in her eyes. Knowing what she wanted, Rex swiftly took the gun and holstered it. 

"No! It's mine now!" Kiana reached for the gun located on his waist. 

"Damn it, Tuna!" Rex said as he pushed her head away while she tried to reach it, taking a hold of his belt. 

"Oh, Kiana, you're here... too." Bianka Kaslana, Kiana's older sister, saw how her little sister tried to remove Reve's, Her partner, pants. 

Kiana and Rex looked at the beautiful Blonde behind the duo, Reinhardt gave a proud nod toward Rex while Kallen looked at him in confusion while Rin copied Reinhardt. 

"I think you should do that in private," Bianka advised as she dragged Reve by the back of his suit. Rita gave them a bow as she followed Bianka while Reve smiled at his brother weakly. 

Slowly, Kiana turned red as she let go while Rex fixed his clothes and belt. 

Off to another room, Siegfried smiled proudly as he saw her daughter and his friend, Rex, get along. What most don't know is that under Rex's casino, lies a secret that only the two know. Cecilia just smiled at the sight of the two acting cutely as Rex put his hat on top of Kiana's head, hiding her burning face.  

The fact that Rex's coat and hat were too big for her just made it more adorable for her parents. 

---

Kallen and Reinhardt: Interlude

A young teenaged Reinhardt tiredly slumped on his desk as he finished all his work at 2 in the morning. It has been a few months since their parents died and the young man had finished is degree ahead of schedule and started his tenure as the Crozzo order commander. 

"Here," Kallen Kaslana, dressed in a pair of short shorts and one of his oversized hoodies, said with a smile as she set a cup of coffee on the table. 

"Oh, Kal," Rein said as he tried to push himself up, only to stumble a bit. Kallen moved and helped her best friend since childhood. "Sorry, you're my guest and..." Kallen shook her head and gave him a mile. 

"It's okay, Rein," Kallen said with a smile as she helped him sit up. "You should be more worried about yourself," 

"But still-," 

"No buts. Come on, drink that and get some rest, afterward. Oh, he fell asleep," Kallen smiled as she carried Rein to his bed, smiling as she saw Rex and Reve in their rooms. Once she arrived in his room, Kallen put her best friend on his bed and removed some of his clothes, leaving him in his shirt and pants before...

"He looks so cute," Kallen said with a smile as she brushed some hair off his head. Smiling, Kallen gently got on the bed and on his side, enjoying his warmth as her face turned red. Shaking out of it, Kallen got out of her stupor after a few minutes and got off his bed. "Idiot," Kallen said with a pout as she removed her hair ties, letting her silver hair fall free. "I'm not even, Kallen. You do always get us mixed up, Reinnie-Boo." 'Kallen' said with a  chuckle as she raised his head and slowly got her lap under his bed while humming a lullaby, smiling as she saw how the young man's face relaxed in her sleep. Looking at her phone, the young woman saw a text from her mother. 

'Kali, where are you?! I was worried,' 

'I'm in Rein's house, Mom,' Kali replied with a smile as the picture of Theresa on the contact flashed slightly as he received a new text. 

'Okay, don't make me a mother early, Kali,'

----

Reinhardt hummed as he leaned on a wall with a cigar on his lip. The oldest of the Crozzo brothers looked at his hand, gripping the arm with his other while cursing the feeling of the robotic replacement that he had.  

"Still, wondering about that?" a young woman that could pass off as Sakura, asked as she materialized from the shadows dressed as a ninja.

"Anything to report, Kasumi?" Reinhardt asked as he looked at Kasumi, after all, wherever Kasumi is, her partner, Kali Apocalypse, and Theresa's adoptive daughter, followed. 

Darkness covered his sight and he felt something warm on his back. 

"Guess who?" 

"Kali," Reinhardt said as his vision returned, only to smile as Kali and Kasumi, Kallen's and Sakura's cousins, finally arrived. 

"We found it, Rein," Kasumi said as she looked at the man. 

"The second key, the void engine," Kali finished with a smile. Reinhardt nodded as he opened his wallet, revealing a photo of when he was a kid with both his parents along with his brothers. Suddenly, the young man keeled over as coughs exited his mouth. 

"It's okay," Kali said, rubbing his back as her eyes widened at the sight of blood coming out of his mouth. Kasumi immediately stuck a needle in his neck, and the duo watched as the young man slowly regained his color while Kasumi reached in to check under his shirt as pink lines slowly lost their color. 

"It's okay, it'll only take a little more, Rein. I promise," Kasumi said as she helped Reinhardt stand up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...