Alice in borderland (Characte...

By Suga-Cube_

[š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬ š± š«šžššššžš«] ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” A young girl, naive and naif who wasn't made for t... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šƒš¢š¬šœš„ššš¢š¦šžš« & š–ššš«š§š¢š§š 
š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 1
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 2
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 3
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 4
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 5
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 6
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 7
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 8
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 9
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 10
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 11
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 12
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 13
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 14
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 15
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 16
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 17
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 18
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 19
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 20
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 21
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 22
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 23
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 24
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 25
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 26
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 27
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 28
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 29
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 30
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 31
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 32
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 33
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 34
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 35
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 36
š‚šØšÆšžš« š®š©šššš­šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 37
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 38
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 39
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 40
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 41
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 42
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 43
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 45
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 46
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 44

997 54 3
By Suga-Cube_

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

'She- She's nowhere to be found, SHE'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.' Her foot tapping against the floor, while she was running through the corridor in hopes to found the familiar H/C haired girl. She is trying to find you as soon as she escapes from Niragi's clutches, but here she is with no clue about you.

Distressed and panicked.

"Smoke?" The other girl with her said, Whom she didn't care to know her name.

"What is this? Fire?" The boy, Tata, said.

"Shh." Usagi raised her hand and motioned for them to stop, keeping a finger on her lips. "I heard someone." Even in that noisy corridor, she heard a barely auidable voice, like someone's shouting but from afar. 

"Someone help me." She didn't recognize whose voice it was, but she was hoping it was yours and that she could find you soon.

She ran towards a random door and put her ear against it, in hopes to hear the voice again.

One door, then another, then another, then again another but this time just as she was about part away from it, she heard the voice again, clearly. She pressed her ear again the door, tried to listen to the voice again and making her tsk. she gritted her teeth in annoyance. "Someone, help me!!"

She backed away with an scowling face making the other two look towards her in anticipation. As if she could read their mind, she spoke in shrugged voice. "It's just Arisu, let's go we have to find Y/n."

But before she could abandons the poor boy with his dire situation, tata interrupted. "Aren't we going to get him out?" He sounded concerned, and who wouldn't? Afterall there's a person and a decent one on that inside the room, locked. They can save him and save the one wise person who can save them all from this bloody game. As much as he knows Arisu, he knows he needs him, they all need him.

"He's right, we can find her at full pelt if we take him with us. He's smart, don't you think?" Asahi Said. Making Usagi tsk and agree with her. She goes for the door's knob but it didn't budge, making her more annoy. "This damn door won't budge." She came back to them, when suddenly bullets started firing in their direction, to which they quite succeed to dodged.

'Shit! I need to get him outta there for her sake.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Carried by Tata, the four entered an empty room. Tata, who was happier than the other two, embraced Arisu in a friendly hug. "I'm so glad you're safe."

"Thanks" Arisu gives a genuine smile for the first time since being freed from the hellish place where he was confined for don't know how long.

"I'm sorry to break this to you now but we have urgent matters to deal with. We only got half an hour left for this game and we still have to find Y/n." Usagi scowl, getting Arisu's attention. His eyes widened at the realization that his girlfriend was not here with the others. He had already noticed, but didn't think much about it, hoping to see her later or somewhere safe.

"Where is she?!" He shouted a lil, despair in his voice. Tata handed him his phone which Arisu quickly took in his hand.

He had learned by now that these people have no idea about his girlfriend's whereabouts and now it is all up to him to find her and he will not waste any more time to find and save her. He needs to clear this game for her to be safe and also for others.

"If you're alive - no, you are alive, you have to be alive. There’s nothing left for me but you. Everyone else is gone, can't let the same happen to you now, love." He muttered, can't even imagine for her to be hurt, let alone dead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Only one sentence left pass through his lips. "This is seriously the worst rule ever." He mumbled. "But just like those taggers from that tag game, who were made to participate in the game with rules of their own. Sure this time is same. The witch has to kill the girl to start the game and survive until the end of the time limit. In other words, the witch clears the game if everyone here gets a game over or get stuck by the laser."

"Who just could be the witch?" Tata asked, not expecting an answer, yet at the same time wanting one.

"If I were the witch, I would join the others in the hunting since it'll be game over if I get caught." Usagi expressed her thought, tapping her foot on the floor rapidly.

"So could it be someone from the militants?" questioned Asahi.

"Niragi, Last Boss or Aguni?" Tata.

"Uh huh, nah." Arisu shook his head, denying whatever the blue T-shirt saying. "If that's the case, then the militants will kill one another but it doesn't feel like the purpose of this game."

"Purpose of the game?"-Usagi.

"This is a ten of Hearts. It's not just a physical game. I know that since I've cleared a Heart game before. It's more utterly wicked game which toys with people's feelings, betray, and kill each other. It was designed so that you can't win without feeling disgusted. If the militants win this way, there will not be any conflict." He grabbed fistful of his hair, groaned in frustration. "Agghh!! If only Y/n would have been here."

"So what is it?" -Tata.

"what could it be? If I were the witch. How would I influence the game?" He mumbled, with stressed look adoring his face. "Ah Y/n what could you have done in this situation?" He asked himself, so softly that it was almost faint for him.

"No." Just the flash your image in his mind seems to click something, as he opened his eyes with a knowing look on his face. "I shouldn't be thinking like a witch. instead I should be thinking like the game master."

"The game master?" -Usagi.

"Don't you think this seems tailor-made for the players. for this place, and for this time?" He looked down on the floor recalling something that already happened in the past and that could be realted to now this. "After Hatter was killed. Momoka was murdered. Someone who knows the ins and outs at the Beach, made this game after calculting the time."

"They calculated the timing."-Usagi.

"Their deaths did not just occur at the same time by chance. The game master had likely been waiting for this moment." -Arisu.

"Seriously?" -Tata.

"Then who's the witch." - Asahi.

"Hatter's death was made known after Momoka died. Those who knew of Hatter's death were only the militants and the executive members." -Usagi.

"But the game master might have known of Hatter's death somehow." -Arisu.

"Then all the Beach members are suspects." -Usagi.

"When I passed by the lobby one hour before the game started. Momoka's body wasn't there yet." -Tata.

"So someone moved her body during that time frame. There's no point in asking since the witch can lie. But the question is... why did the game start now? Why did they wait for Hatter's death before they started the game? It was to throw the Beach into a state of chaos. If that was the case. if I were the game master..." He put down his hand and stood up like finally he found something he was desperately trying to look out for, an answer.

"What?" Usagi asked, watching his reaction and hoping for anything possible good. It's feels so long that she got seprated from you. Whole room drown into utter silence.

"I think I know who the witch is."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/n- IK it's quite a looooooong time, I already wanted to finish the first season before my exam start, however I didn't get time and neither did I wanted to write nonsense in a hurry, so.... after exam.)

From now on,
Stay awake...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 43.5K 113
Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. *The people inside of this work are FACE-CLAIMS. This has no correlation to any IRL individual.* *This is messy...
1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...
14.5K 462 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
497K 17.4K 49
"š™‹š™§š™¤š™¢š™žš™Øš™š, š™—š™–š™—š™®, š™„'š™”š™” š™©š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¤ š™š™šš™–š™«š™šš™£ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™© š™žš™©. š™„'š™”š™” š™©š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¤ š™š™šš™–š™«š™šš™£ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ...