Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

Da NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... Altro

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XXXI

2.1K 50 0
Da NunenaClarke

So guys, thanks for reading, yet again. It means so much to me. But do me a favour and click that star button for me🥺. Also comment so I hear from you as well. I always like to read and even comment on my comments. Anyways,
Enjoy 🤍🤍

Going home with a fail ,she lowered her head in disappointment. Her father had called to ask how it went and after receiving the answer he cut the call.

The driver shook his head at the sight. He had been their driver for a long time now and seeing the family fall apart was weird. Almost as if it was planned.

The moment that new daughter came into the house, he could tell she didn't have good intentions. It only needed the perspective of an outsider to see it and working with high end families had sharpened his perspective.

He parked the car and got out. He opened the door for the young lady who got out with her small hand bag.

She entered the house, the maids welcoming her. Climbing the stairs hurriedly into her room hoping not to run into her father.

She saw Ling Zhirou come home and stopped in front of her and grabbed her wrist.

" Do have something to do with this?"

" To do with what?" She asked laughed and flipped her hand away before ignoring Wang Linxue.

She entered her room placed her bag down.

' I won't let you win. I am going to get to the bottom of this. ' She vowed with her eyes closed.

She opened her laptop and went to her Weibo page.

She had an account were she posted a wide range of beauty tips and makeup tutorials. She had garnered quite the number of followers and her username was Peach Milk after a follower pointed out how her skin tone resembled a Peach Milk drink.

Hey, she was pretty was taking advantage of this in this life. After all it pays so she wasn't complaining. She could not depend on her family for everything especially money. It was ingrained in her since she used to be an orphan.

She hadn't posted in a while and decided to check her account for any comments.

She last posted how to create a perfect blush on the cheeks according to skin tone and even advertised the blushes she used as part of a sponsorship deal. It already had so many views and comments.

"Always spot on. Keep up the good work"

" I can't find the makeup brand you used. Helppppp!!

"Today my crush was staring at me after doing the makeup. You're the best!!!!

"XOXOXO(๑♡⌓♡๑)"

"You have to do longer videos so we see you more(〒﹏〒). Also the makeup brand is sold out . Where to get some?"

"Wow, you skin looks so good. Post the brand of cosmetics you use to keep your skin glowing in the next video please◉‿◉"

She could replied to some of them since the comments where a lot before going to her notifications and saw a short message from an anonymous user.

"Hello Peach Milk. We would like you to offer you an opportunity to market some of our products with an exclusive contract. This is also a chance expand your fan base. Contact us for more details."

There was a contact under but she effectively ignored it. She was in her final year and going through a lot she deleted the message and turned off her laptop.

The next day she went to school where it was announced that a music completion was being hosted for third years with the other schools around and those interested had to prepare.

It was a hosted every three years for some reason and it happened to fall on this year.

Cheng Qi stood in front of class to announce some details that was necessary.

"So if you can sing or play any instruments, you are qualified. Any instruments are welcome. The sele...." Someone interrupted at the back.

" What about dancing? It is part of music right? "

He shifted his glasses and continued." Only dancing is not allowed. If you can sing and dance then it's a plus. Or perhaps play an instrument and still dance then it's your own decision. But the two main requirements are singing or playing instruments. Understand?"

The class chorused a ' Yes Sir'.

" As I was saying, the selection of the representatives of the school will be decided next week and only five spots are available."

" Only five spots? " Shen Hui asked loudly what everyone had in mind.

" Yes. So bring forth your best foot forward but don't forget we still have to study because we have Exams to write soon."

The time used for lessons were shorter to give the third years time to do study on their own or practice.

Wang Linxue sat with Long Yue and Chi Minxia in the cafeteria making small talk while she ate cup jelly.

" You know, you should try . Given you practiced piano as a child." Wang Linxue commented to Chi Minxia who was sipping a drink.

" Are you kidding? I never took it that serious. I suck at it so stopped practicing." She shrugged.

" Why are you nominating Minxia? You on the other hand are good at the violin. You won first place back in Middle School violin tournament. You should try." Long Yue nudged her while looking into a book.

" I've won just one trophy." She deadpanned.

" Yeah . Because you've only competed once. I wonder why though." She placed her chin in her hand in thought.

"Anyway give it a shot. What could happen? You could ask your fiance to help you." Chi Minxia teased wiggling her eyebrows before giggling.

" What? He doesn't play the violin."

" I bet he doesn't." Chi Minxia winked leaving her confused.

" Ah?"

"Well if you don't, someone else will need his 'help' . Long Yue finger quoted.

" I don't get you girl." Long Yue lifted her eyes from her book for the first time.

" Get what?" Wang Linxue scooped some jelly on her small spoon and bit into it.

" You've got such a hot fiance. One of the most handsome I've seen in a while. " She started to count her fingers.

"He's smart, not a playboy or a douche. He's from one of the most elite families meaning they're loaded and he actually likes you. But yet you, you still want to break of the engagement! No offense but are you dumb? "

"Since when were you so.... fierce." Wang Linxue stated a bit surprised. Long Yue had never called her dumb before.

" She's right." Chi Minxia shook her disappointedly.

"I..." What was her excuse now? At first ,she thought he was just a character and could only love his female lead.

She thought everyone here had a role they played so nothing major could change and the storyline would just progress.

But after all Uncle Lao told her and showed her it was a wrong mindset. They were all living their lives and aren't fully bound to the plotline.

Now, Long Yue had brought her mind to it and she didn't even know what to say.

" Are you going to take your shot?" Chi Minxia teased.

"I guess." Wang Linxue blushed red with her eyes lowered unsure.

"Well you better hurry. I don't trust your sister one bit and if you don't make up your mind, she's going to make it for you."

Vote and Comment Thanks for reading.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

223K 3.8K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
59.8K 885 170
Xiang Xiaoyuan transmigrated to a book with a male lead, becoming the male lead's stepmother. However, being seventeen and in the middle of his adole...
374K 14.3K 72
As far as Jin Qiu could remember, he has been living in a small and poor orphanage with the other orphans. After so much hardship, he managed to leav...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...