Living Magic (A Narry Storan...

By curlsandbeanies

Niall Horan and Harry Styles are two of the most famous teenage boys on earth. Surprisingly enough, One Direc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Living Magic (A Narry Storan Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

9.6K 250 14
By curlsandbeanies

You guysss.... I know ya'll probably hate me right now! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been extreemly sick lately... and yeah. And this chapter's really short as well, because I really can't type well when i'm this ill. But yeah, I wanted to give you guys somehting. Hopefully, when I'm better, I'll start posting daily like before. Anyways, heres' chapter nine.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Niall wrapped up in my arms. I smiled down at him. His cheeks were a pale shade of pink and his lips were parted slightly. Purely adorable. I sighed, remembering the nightmares he was having. I guess it was nice to know that Niall came to him… it just upset him that it was hurting him so much. He was a sobbing mess last night. It was horrifying. I’m going to have to remember to ask him about it later. And about why he really left.

I sat down there and watched Niall for a bit. But then it got a bit boring, and I decided to go get some breakfast.  Niall would probably be hungry when he woke up. I carefully got out of bed, making sure not to wake up the sleeping boy. I went and got changed, then headed for the hotel restaurant. I bought Niall’s favorites (again) and went back up to our room. Niall was awake, and he was sitting on the bed, frowning.

“Well, someone’s not happy,” I noted.

He looked up at me, obviously startled. I guess he didn’t hear me come in.

“Oh, um.. . Hey, Harry.” He said.

I smiled at him. “Hey. Got you breakfast.”

He quickly shook his head and stood up. “Sorry, I can’t stay. I’m uuh… I have an appointment.”

“What? An appointment with who?”

He stayed quiet for a minute, obviously trying to come up with a good answer. “M-my dentist.” He stammered. “Yeah, my dentist. I need to get my braces checked.”

“Um… Alright...” I told him, but he was gone before I could even finish my sentence.

I sighed. Why was he ignoring me?  I picked up my phone and called Paul. He answered right away, “Hello?”

“Yeah, Paul? Does Niall have a dentist appointment today?”

“A dentist appointment? Of course not. I think I would’ve known about that.” Paul said.

I knew it. I quickly thanked him and hung up. So he was trying to ignore me. Great.

I sat down on the couch and took the food out and started eating it. After a while had passed, I decided to call Louis and ask him to come over. I rang a few times and he picked up.

“Hello?” Louis answered.

“Hey, Lou. Wanna come over and play some FIFA with me? I’m extremely bored.”

“It’s Harry?” I heard someone whisper in the background. Was that Niall? What was he doing at Louis’?

“Umm… Mate, I’m actually a bit busy… Maybe another time, yeah?”

“Alright Lou.” I said, and hung up.

Great.

Sigh. Niall likes Harry. Harry doesn't know. Niall's ignoring Harry... It sucks. 

Don't worry, it'll get better.

Sorry for the crappy chapter.

Just please pray that I can get well soon so I can resume writing like always. 

And thank you for your amazing feedback with this story! 

I love you!

Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 11
Have u heard of the boy band One direction? If u haven't its made up of 4 British and 1 Irish guys. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Pa...
383K 22.6K 18
Harry Styles is part of a famous boy band called One Direction alongside Liam Payne, Niall Horan, & Zayn Malik. Harry Styles is also part of the One...
386 12 12
Itโ€™s high school, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall are all 16, they live normal lives and on weekends they do local gigs in a band called โ€˜One Dire...
34K 459 68
Meet Ariel, Brittney, Faith, Meghan, & Maddy, 5 best friends for life, They all want the same dream, Meet One Direction, The world's most famous boyb...