Die for me - Post Malone

By Pepepolly

"That is not clothing, it's not even underwear," he says, his voice strained. "No, but it is very provocative... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

11

126 8 0
By Pepepolly

Angel feels sick. At first, this whole stalker thing had felt stupid to her, just a silly man with some big emotions but now with a steady flow of letters and that encounter at the show and him being in her house, and now he even knows where her studio is - it's built up and a simple slamming of a door will have her jumping up and shaking. Austin's explosion in the studio parking had scared her - he is not someone you want to be on the bad side of, but he makes her feel better knowing he is taking this personally - he is the only person she trusts. She had stayed quiet all the way home, even when he had Nate stop for ice cream. She had not wanted ice cream but had accepted and eaten the stupid vanilla bowl he had gotten her - it was a sweet gesture on his part to try and make her feel better. Now she is back home and fiddling with the cameras that point out her bedroom windows.

"Stop that and get down from there," Austin says walking into her bedroom. "I was just looking," she says still balancing on the window ledge. "You have eyes, no need to climb up shit and fiddle," Austin says coming closer and standing below her. "I am a touch person," she says bending her knees and trying to judge the distance between the window and her bed. "What are you doing now?" he asks. "I am going to jump from this window onto my bed," she says then bends her legs and launches herself off the windowsill. She misjudged, this was a mistake, she is going down. But, before she hits the floor she feels Austin's hands on her as he catches her and pulls her up into a standing position. "Is it too much to ask for one moment of normality, miss Knite?" he asks. What is normal? Angel shrugs, but does not move out of his arms then pouts when he lets her go. "Suppose so," he says turning to leave, she does not want him to leave even if he is just going to stalk around her house.

"Don't go. Just sit with me. I will be still and I will even put a movie on," she pleads with him. "I am going to pack. I will return in the morning," he says as he walks out of her room. Pack? Return in the morning? "Shit! Fuck!" Charlie shouts from her bed. "Shit, fuck, indeed, Charlie," she says grabbing him and running off into Austin's room. He has his bag open on his bed and is placing his clothing very neatly into the bag.

"What are you doing?!"

"Packing."

"Now fucking way!" she shouts running to stand in front of his bag and blocking it with her hands spread out. "You can't leave me here all alone! What if he comes here? You are not going anywhere!" she shouts. Austin stops folding his shirt from a hanger and gives her a pointed look. "You have a new gate, lasers on all the windows, and security cameras throughout the house. Finch will stand guard till midnight and then Curry will take over till I get back in the morning. This will be the setup from now on. You are safe," Austin says then pushes her aside gently as he places his shirt in his bag. "No! I don't want armleg to cuddle me to sleep!" she says. Austin whips his head to look at her, that pisses him off - she can see it in his eyes. "You will not be having any interactions with Finch. Do I make myself clear? None," he says.

"I...I will run a mock. I will torment him and then I will disappear, sneak off to nightclubs, and get plastered. You will spend the whole night driving around looking for me...hopefully, he won't find me first," Angel says. Austin sighs and takes his suit out of the closet and starts folding it neatly. "There is no need to throw a tantrum. You are safe with the men I have chosen and the security measures I have taken," he says. "Fine," she says picking up Charlie and walking out of the room ignoring Austin as he looks at her suspiciously - he should, it is not fine. She has no intention of giving in so easily. She walks back to her room and into her closet, rummaging around for a very special piece of clothing. When she finds it she wriggles into it then stands in front of the mirror and smiles at herself - she will win this.

"I am leaving now," Austin calls from her room. "Just a sec! I will be right out!" she calls pulling the zips up on her thigh-high boots and then walking out as if she is in a rush. "Ok, bye, see you tomorrow," she says watching as Austin's lips part and a heavy frown sweeps onto his face. "What are you wearing?" he says. Angel looks down at the black lace and leather bodysuit that leaves nothing to the imagination.

"This old thing?"

"Get dressed."

"I am dressed."

"Change."

Angel laughs and slides her hands around the body suit slowly. "No, I told you I am going out. I am going to find someone who will peel this off me slowly," she says, taking a chance by slipping her hand between her thighs quickly and then sliding it back up her belly. Austin looks away, but not before he saw her do that. "That is not clothing, it's not even underwear," he says, his voice strained. "No, but it is very provocative don't you think?" she says - her voice sultry. She watches as Austin's jaw clenches in his annoyance as he keeps his eyes trained on the wall across the room and away from her. "I will stay. Get dressed," he mumbles eventually - he looks like he is in pain. "Oh, ok, but only if you insist," Angel says turning toward her dressing room.

"I am going home to repack my bags, I will be back later this evening," Austin says and Angel spins around.

"I am coming with you!"

"No. I will be back later."

"Well then don't bother letting me know when you are back - I will be busy having fun."

"My men will not let you leave."

Austin is looking at her again, making sure to keep his eyes firmly on hers. He is so stubborn. Angel steps forward and takes his hand placing it on her side then leaning into him. "I don't need to leave this house to have a little fun, Austin...with all these men around it's like a buffet," she whispers letting her wet tongue dance over her lips slowly. He has not moved his hand and his penetrating blue-eyed stare cuts right through her. But, she has the upper hand right now - she can tell by the way he swallows thickly. "Get...dressed," he says through clenched teeth. Oh, he's big mad. "And get in the fucking car," he adds, his teeth still clenched. "Yay!" Angel steps back and claps her hands as she bounces up and down. Austin turns and walks out of the bedroom.

"This is all so exciting!" Angel says opening his center console and pulling her fingers away quickly when Austin slams it shut. "Who am I going to meet at your house? Do you have a big family? Do you have a pet? I love pets! I bet you have a dog...no a cat! You look like a cat person...well, actually you look like a lion person, but that would be illegal unless you ignored the laws. Oh, my fuck! Do you have a lion?!" she asks then pulls her fingers away as Austin snaps the cubby hole shut. "You will not be meeting anyone. You will be staying in the vehicle," Austin says. "What?! No! What if the stalker is following us? What if I am waiting in the car for you and he kidnaps me? You know what I am like, you said it yourself, I will panic and do something stupid like climb in the back seat or marry him," Angel says. Austin turns his head slowly and looks at her like she is an idiot, she shrugs - it could happen. Austin lets out a tired sigh, but does not say anything.

They pull up to a normal-looking house, a front lawn with neat edges and well-loved flower beds, a large front porch with a swing bench, and potted plants dotted around. It's very homey and most definitely not a house Angel expected Austin to have. This is a family home. He does not live alone. She opens her door and climbs out expecting Austin to push her back in but he doesn't. Instead, he gives her a warning look and then lets her trail behind him as he walks up the sweet little garden path. He opens the front door and peeps in then turns to look at her. "Not a fucking word," he says grabbing her elbow and pulling her inside. It's warm and cozy, and Angel can see the house is decorated by a woman - large abstract art projects scattered on the walls, bright pink and yellow curtains, stacks of old magazines placed around, a messy pile of shoes by the door and the sound of the TV playing with a woman's laugh wafting down the hall.

Austin closes the front door quietly and yanks her in the opposite direction of the woman's laugh and then down a long passage that is covered in more art projects made from recycled trash or shit found on the beach. The house is messy, but not a dirty lazy messy - an arty free spirit kind of messy. The opposite of whatever Austin is. He opens a door at the end of the passage and pushes her into the room. "Do not leave this room, and do not touch anything," he says then closes the door. Angel scans the room. Ah, now this room is more like what she was expecting from Austin. Charcoal curtains and a matching bead spread that looks like it was ironed on - not one crease or wrinkle. No pictures on the wall and the bedside tables hold a lamp each that have been placed to mirror each other. The dresser has nothing on it and neither does the table in the corner. Nothing is out of place, nothing is skew and nothing is personal. The only thing that indicates this room belongs to a human is the soft fading smell of the calone Angel knows Austin wears. There is a bathroom off the bedroom and so she peeps into it - same as the bedroom. Nothing is out of place and everything is lined up with military precision.

She walks over to the bathroom sink and looks at the toilets. Nothing unusual about them but she does pick up a small bottle of Austins calone. She takes the lid off and sniffs it. It's nice, it smells like him so she sprays some on herself. She is about to put it back when she hears voices outside the bedroom door so she steps back into the bedroom and listens carefully. She can hear Austin's voice and a woman's voice. They are not shouting but they are arguing. Then suddenly the door bursts open and a pretty blond with a very colorful dress walks in, Austin hot on her heels. "I just want to say hello...oh!" the woman is saying as she bursts in then stops short as her eyes widen and her mouth drops open. She has a sweet face and smells like candy, she also has the same blue eyes as Austin although hers have a softer stare to them. "Dam it, Phoebe," Austin grumbles coming up beside her.

The woman, Phoebe, stands frozen with her big eyes as she stares at Angel. She is star-struck, Angel has seen it a million times. "Hi, I am Angel," Angel says with a broad smile. Phoebe blinks at her and then looks at Austin who frowns at her then she looks back at Angel - her mouth opening and closing but no sound coming out. "Pull yourself together, Phoebe," Austin says. "Stop that, she is just a little shaken up," Angel says then opens her arms. "Would you like a hug?" she asks Phoebe softly. Phoebe still can't talk but she does nod, so Angel wraps her arms around her and gives her a tight hug. Phoebe is frozen for a few seconds then she hugs Angel back, tightly. "Sorry," she says softly as they break apart, "I was just not expecting you...Angel Knite...wow. In my house? I...wow," she says.

Austin rolls his eyes and then frowns when he sees his calone in Angel's hand. "I told you not to touch anything," he says taking it out of her hand and stalking off to the bathroom. "Your brother is a bit of a grump," Angel says to Phoebe. Phoebe giggles and nods. "I like your house. Is that your art on the walls out there," Angel asks. "You do? Well, it's actually Austin's house. I live with him, but he lets me decorate it...not this room though," Phoebe says still looking at Angel, not sure if she is real or not. "I'll tell you a secret," Angel whispers, "I like your part of the house much better than this room." Phoebe smiles at her then picks up one of her braids and looks at it. "I always knew you were a nice person. I have been a fan for years. I have all your albums and even some posters. I went to one of your concerts, but couldn't really see you because my friends and I were in the nose bleeds, but it was the best concert ever and I had so much fun," she says.

Angel smiles at her. "Well, not anymore. Next time you will sit in the front row or even stage side," she says. Phoebe's eyes light up and she hugs Angel again, Angel hugs her back of course. "Why didn't you tell me you were working for Angel Knite?" Phoebe asks turning to Austin who has laid a bigger bag on his bed and is packing his clothes very neatly into it. "It was none of your concern and not important. You will not meet her again," Austin mumbles. Phoebe's face falls and it irritates Angel - that was uncalled for. "But...I love her," Phoebe says. "You don't know her. You love her image, not her," Austin says as he continues to pack. Phoebe looks so sad. "Ignore him. Ask me anything you want to and we can get to know each other," Angel says. "Oh! Would you like to stay for dinner?" Phoebe asks excitedly. "Yes!" Angel says. "No. We are leaving as soon as I have packed," Austin grumbles, and Phoebe's face drops. "I said ignore him. What's for dinner?" Angel asks walking out of Austin's depressing room and into a land of rainbows with a very happy Phoebe hot on her heels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 160 20
"Whatever, just call him and get him to sign the papers. It's not that hard," Kitty adds before taking another sip. Miya is going to have to drive he...
5.8K 355 56
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
975 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
2.6K 463 69
Ava watches as he pulls Gracie closer to his body and burries he's his face in her blankets, his shoulders shaking silently. Ava can't do anything fo...