๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—...

By lonelypeeep

Every single chapter is a different scenario and smut. some might have a storyline sum might not. ๐Ÿซถ no disre... More

my brothers best friend
- fckin in the Rain
my brothers best friend pt2
SABBATH
โœฉ MIA โœฉ
The listening party
room 314
room 314 pt2
author's note
Yanna
face fck โ€ 
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
Loan shark
"Mr. Ahr"
Novacane
solo
sleeping father
~ please ~
my brothers bestfriend 3
The After party

Loan shark pt2

2.3K 8 0
By lonelypeeep

I shook nervously as I walked back to the van.

I can't believe I just did that.

I killed someone... for him.

yea I knew being his assistant wasn't gonna be fun but

MURDERING PEOPLE was definitely far from what I thought I was gonna have to do.

but I guess it's my life or theirs.

I choose mine.

-

"what's wrong y/n.. you look like you jus seen a dead person." gustav chuckled. I ignored him, throwing the gun and package on to the floor then getting in after. "you just gon ignore me?." he spat out, grabbing my face to turn it towards him.  "Im not killing anymore people for you gustav." I spoke low, fighting the urge to burst into tears.

"you're saying that as if you have an option.." he tilted his head a bit. "I own you now. what I tell you to do.. you do it.. or I kill you... don't forget you ain't give me my money.. those muthafuckers I took from to give u that shit.. yea they don't really fuck with you... your lucky I found u before they did.. way too lucky." he continued. aggressively letting go my face, he smiled before starting up the van once more. "now.. the next place we hitting up is this whore house on Melvin.. a couple muhfuckas in there haven't paid up ina minute.. Ima need you to kill em for me.. how's that sound."

I turned away,  looking out of the window.

~ this is really my life now ~

"yoo." Gustav snapped, knocking me out of thoughts. "what gustav."
"what happened to..Gussy..or Gus Gus." He smirked. "that was before you murdered that girl in front of me." I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him. "look I had a deadline..she didn't have my shit.. I didn't want you to be there..but yo clingy ass wouldn't leave me alone that day cuz u thought I was cheating on u..so it was either you thinking I'm a cheater..or me killing her infront of you. "

~ me thinking he was a cheater would've been way better then finding out my boyfriend was a murder... well ex boyfriend ~

"why did u really come looking for me." turning my attention and body towards him. he suddenly stopped the car. looking around before finally looking at me. "my money... and cuz I missed you.. I didn't like when you were gone.. y/n tho you know what I do.. I've always been good to you.. I love you.. and you only hate me because I'm doing my fucking job.. do you think I LIKE killing people?."

he furrowed his eyebrows as his face transitioned from neutral to hurt looking.
I softened my demeanor, pulling my hand from out of my space to place it on his face.
"I do love you...my.. body especially.. loves you.. but I can't love you enough to except your lifestyle. and I don't fully hate you.. but there's hate there..a lot of it." I sighed, taking my hand away. He kept his eyes fixated on me for what felt like a long time. "that house right there... get the gun.. shoot em.. make it quick." he spoke low and nonchalantly, whilst looking ahead.

a sharp pain stung in my heart. ~ whyyyyyyy ~
the feeling of dread plagued my mind as I turned to look out the window at the house.
"I don't want t-"

*click*
my eyes widened at the sound of the gun clicking, I sat frozen as he grazed the side of my face with his gun before moving it to the back of my head.

"Go." he said sternly.

~ nope no he's not gonna kill you.. if he was he would've done it by now.. I could use this to my advantage ~

I grabbed the end of the gun before turning my face towards his.
"if you aren't gonna blow my fucking head off then there's no reason to be playing with it." I rolled my eyes, letting go of the gun. he put it down, a smile appearing on his face.

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now." he chuckled. "and only because you said that." he continued.

~ random... I'm lowkey turned on tho ~

"but..it's funny how you think I won't kill you."

"it's funny cuz I know u won't."

he chuckled, fiddling with the gun.
"let's fuck."
"nah.. you ain't getting shit.. not anymore."

"oh really?" he smirked, raising an eyebrow. "really.." I scoffed sticking up the middle finger at him. "really really?" he smiled wider, leaning towards me.
our faces almost inches from one another. we stared into each other's eyes. both of us feeling the tension but surely not doing anything about it. "you know what- Whatever."
I caved, grabbing his face and smashing our lips together. he grabbed for my shorts, pulling them down. I pulled away from the kiss to finish what he was trying to do.

"last time.. ever." I spoke softly, taking off my shorts and panties while he pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his hardened dick.

he instantly grabbed me. whilst looking into each others he slowly slid me down on his dick. both of us breathing heavily as he filled me up.
"fucckk."  "shiit." we both moaned out softly. He quickly laid his seat back and I began riding. slowly grinding while moaning almost quietly into his ear.

his hands traveling from my ass to waist and my hands tangled in his hair. "I want you to kill those muthafuckers for me okay." Gus whispered in my ear as he moved me up n down on him. "I don't know- oh my god." I responded, moaning the last part.
"i wasn't asking baby,i was telling you... bounce." I did as he said, putting my hands onto his chest before bouncing. The sounds of his dick motioning in and out of me, turned me on further. I'm close to saying fuck it I'll kill them.

"fuck baby..your pussys so good." He groaned, as he slapped my ass. throwing his head back in pleasure. him gripping my ass tight. I closed my eyes, really enjoying riding him.

"i-i don't wana." I moaned out. not responding to what I said, he removed his right hand from my ass. Seconds later I felt the cold tip of something metal poke the area under my chin. I opened my eyes to him holding the gun to me. "you don't wanna what." he replied, staring at me like I was prey. for some reason it's like it turned me on more. I giggled. "you think this is funny."

"yes actually."

"I'll pull it." He smiled, tugging on the trigger just a bit.

~ god why is this hot ~

I smiled back as I glided my hands from his shoulders to his neck, gripping as soon as they made contact with it. "do it." I spoke softly. The look on his face was a mix of surprised but excited. "fuck I love you." He groaned, throwing the gun onto the passenger seat before he began fucking me once again. This time doing all the work. I moaned out with full volume in my voice, My grip on his neck tightening with every stroke he gave me.

"harder baby." I whispered, out of breath.
He went harder. putting all his might into fucking me roughly.
"I'm gonna nut y/n." Gus spoke thru short breaths. "Please nut in me baby." I replied. my legs almost about to give out and I'm so out of breath but I have to hold myself up just a bit longer.

"f-fuuck.. y/n." His body shaking a bit and our moans getting louder. "you fuck me so good gus" I spoke seductively in his ear before planting a kiss on his cheek. seconds later he came, releasing his warm nut inside of me.

"fuck" He exhaled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. we stayed in the same position for some time. in silence, only our low heavy breaths breaking the silence.

-

"I'll do it."

————————————————————————————————————————-
Thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 386 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
10.8K 143 21
๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜Ÿ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ...
1.2M 11.1K 25
โ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ท๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ?โž โœงเผโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰หš*โ‹ โ‹ โ‹*หšโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰เผโœง ...
5.6K 197 7
Yet another SasuNaru love story! Call me obsessed. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป "Since the dawn of time, every person alive received a unique mark on their wrist, to which o...