𝖠𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

By FaithtoFace

For Avatar Fiens : • Smut • Fluff • death • requests More

Ao'nung x reader
Rotxo x reader
Jake Sully x reader
Lo'ak x reader x Tsireya
Lo'ak x reader
Neteyam x reader
Spider x reader
Tonowari x reader
Ao'nung x reader
HELLO ! PLS READ!
Neteyam x reader
Jake x reader
Ao'nung x reader pt 1
Rotxo x reader
Lo'ak x reader
Spider x reader
Tonowari x reader x Ronal
Ao'nung x reader pt2
lo'ak x reader pt 2
Tsireya x reader
Rotxo x reader
.note.
Young Tonowari x reader
Aonung, Rotxo, Lo'ak, Neteyam x reader
Neytiri x reader
Neteyam x reader
Hey
Neteyam x reader x ?
Norm x reader
Sorry
Guess what?
Neteyam x reader ( Metkayina)
Ao'nung x reader(Sky person/avatar)

Young Ronal x reader

2.3K 22 4
By FaithtoFace

Fast light smut.

Waking up with my cheeks dried with my tears from last night, my eyes red and puffy and my hair a mess. Feeling my forearm gently rubbing it while my eyes squint shut at the pain.

Last night was the breaking point for me, well
Mentally it was. Waking up in fear of your soon to be mate isn't ideal but, I do not have a choice to go and break it off.

Mìknay isn't just who I am betrothed to but he is the son of the Olo'eyktan and Tashìk of our clan, turning him down is no choice what so ever.

At first I was excited and happy, being chosen to mate with the son of a chief was the biggest honor of all.

Yet I soon learned he wasn't fawn of me at all, in fact he told me how ugly I was and that no rightful man with a common eye would dare mate with me, he secretly sneaks out every night to meet his girlfriend.

He's cruel and mean to me, but around his parents we are the perfect pair. He's loving and kind, sadly it's only to get his parents off his back.

It's been a couple weeks maybe six or so, I've gotten use to it up until now. Only thing he's done to hurt me is yell and call me names, that was nothing out of the ordinary with him but last night got heated.

I was in my home alone, since I didn't have my parents with me anymore I moved into my own place. Taking a relaxing night I began to sing my song cord. Telling my story to the fire beside me when Mìknay came unexpectedly.

What is the hideous sound? I'm just singing my song cord-

Well stop! You can't sing y/n, god your so annoying you know I've tried to be nice to you but you just keep on with your stupid shit!

Hey! You know what I've been hush with your secret relationship with that girl and so you should be nice to me because if your mother knee about this-

What your going to tell her? Let her know what I'm doing with another girl because I won't fuck your ass? I looked down knowing I didn't have the courage to.

That's what I thought, you don't even deserve to live here. No wonder your parents are dead! They were so ashamed of you they'd rather die than look at you! He snatched my song cord from my forearm breaking it into half, beads spilled everywhere getting lost in holes and corners, and my my forearm was not red with little scratched from the twine.

He threw the rest at me and walked off. I grabbed onto it holding the broke strings together.

Now waking up today? I was ready to leave, join a new clan just get away from this man and this village, but I know I can't.

I decided to stay home, I had no duties nor did I had training for Tashìk. I laid in bed slept in woke up made some food, slept in again and eventually I decided to made a new necklace with the beads I could find of my song cord.

                                        ~

It's now later in the night and the stars are shining through, my fire was growing low and my food was half eaten and off to the side, my hair finally tamed and brushed into a half up half down braid.

Ready to lay down I heard a knock at my doorway. Getting up from my placement I opened my curtains to see Ronal, Mìknay's sister who was just about the same age as myself.

Oh hello Ronal, what brings you by? A small smile spread on my face as I greet her. Y/n I heard your little fight last night, I was walking by when I heard it happened, she walked closer to me grabbing my hands in hers. I'm sorry about your song cord and the way he treats you y/n.

Sighing deeply I smiled to her, it's not your fault there is nothing to be sorry for. Your brother has stated clearly that I am not the one for him. I only wish to have love like how he treats the girl he sneaks out to see every night.

Maybe you can't get that from him, but from someone else? Someone who sees you as the most beautiful woman someone who wants you so badly they'd do anything and everything for you.

There's no one Ronal, no man would ever dare can't you see that? I am not wanted nor loved, my parents were the only ones to love me and they're gone.

She shook her head, y/n no man might not want you but I do. She trailed her hands up my chest feeling past my breasts, she gazed into my eyes resting her hands on my face. I think you are the most beautiful woman to ever lay eyes on.

My heart fluttered my breath held in my stomach and my eyes filled with tears. Carefully she brought her fingers up to my eyes rubbing away the wetness on my face.

Don't cry my pretty girl, I'm here now and I'll make up for all those lonely nights you spend alone, with no one but yourself to give you pleasure, let me do the honors tonight?

I took a second to answer her, she was right all the nights I spent alone wanting needing love and affection from someone anyone at this point.  Without thinking I quickly nodded my head yes.

She pulled me into a tight hug breathing in my scent as I did to her. She finally released me after a few second taking one longing look at me, before smashing her lips on mine.

It was passionate and breathless, she walked forward pushing me to the ground. As we now lay on my sleeping mat, she picks up to where she left off only kissing me all the way down to my neck. Light huffs escape my mouth from the feeling of someone else's lips against my skin.

She moved her way down to my collarbone and to my breast. Giving me a lustful look and slowly hitting her bottom lip cashing me moan in her absence.

She laughed a little before bringing her lips back to my chest, I felt her hand cup one of my breasts and found her tongue tracing the other.

I moaned at the sudden warmth on my nipple, she flicked her tongue in fast motions.

I felt well treated and wanted to return the favor, reaching down for her loincloth I tried moving it to the side but my hand moved away from my breast to my hand moving it fast.

Lifting her head up and moving her body slowly down on my mine she softly spoke to me while trailing kisses down my stomach to my loincloth.

You my love don't have to do anything... mmmfp — tonight is about you and only you.

But- no my sweet girl I'm taking care of you tonight.

Her hands wrapped around me and swiftly undid my coverslip. I gasped at the cold air not surrounding my cunt.

She smile into my cunt as she laid her tongue along my clit. Loudly gasping at the new touch to my cunt which was overwhelmingly wet.

Ahh! Oh fuck... Ronal just like that! I was being to loud, I bit down hard on my lip drawing blood to my mouth.  Pushing her head down as my hands stayed on her head.

I lifted her head up bringing it back to my lips her body moving on mine in back and forth movements.

Y/n I want more of you I want to make you cum so hard on me. Before even responding she pounced up spreading my legs as she sat heralded down on my cunt.

Holding onto my leg she held it up as she rubbing herself in circles on me.

My head laid all the way to the floor, and my eyes rolled. I could feel her warm clit moving on mine, the overwhelming pleasures were making me feel something deep on my stomach. Her moans were loud and she didn't care.

She road me like an ilu going crazy. I could see the slimy white goo leaving both our bodies slowly.

Oh y/n... you feel so good! I need to cum now!
Oh eywa... my breathing couldn't catch up with me anymore I held my eyes shut as I felt the warm climax came. My cunt dripping on Ronals a second later.

She rolled over when she finished taking a wet cloth cleaning my body as I laid on the floor with sore legs and my nipples tender.

You did well y/n, she kissed my forehead before letting my fall asleep. Before completely drifting off I saw her leaving looking bad at me once more.

Morning came about and my body was still sore from last nights actions. I smiled to myself at the thought of Ronal's soft lips on my skin, missing the feeling of her on me.

Although a sad part grew in me, now I'm stuck on how I should feel about this. But alas I had training to attend to and my thoughts were left again in my home of loneliness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8.2K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
325K 9.8K 40
❥ 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐥𝐨'𝐚𝐤 [does not follow atwow storyline] #1...
60K 458 13
The new movie avatar oneshots! Requests: OPEN! This book is mostly for the second movie of avatar characters but if requested I could possibly do Ts...
977 37 7
❝no, i'm not afraid to 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓❞ AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER/ATWOW, neteyam sully