Dawnmist Pack Tales: Ice's Pa...

By Teboremi

Ice is a recently-made True Wolf alongside her litter-sisters, Ivory and Crystal. While the three are eager t... More

Chapter 1

Allegiances

8 2 0
By Teboremi

DawnPack

Alpha: Swan - White she-wolf with golden eyes.

Beta: Smoke - Gold she-wolf with gray markings and amber eyes.

Healer: Shards - White he-wolf with amber eyes.

True Wolves:

Moon – Orange-furred she-wolf with black eye markings and amber eyes.

Obsidian – Plump black he-wolf with white paws and muzzle, has brown eyes.

Twinkle - Gray he-wolf with amber eyes and white paws.

Grey – Silver-colored he-wolf with black paws, ears, and muzzle; has yellow eyes.

Apprentices:

Ice - Blue-furred she-wolf with sharp red eyes.

Crystal - Blind blue-furred she-wolf.

Ivory - Blue-furred she-wolf with sharp red eyes.

Topaz - Dark gray he-wolf with golden eyes.

Pups:

Sage – Black and white striped she-wolf with a cropped right ear and green eyes.

Blaze - Tall, thin red wolf with red and tan fur, black markings, a white muzzle, and brown eyes; pup of Twinkle and Bolt.

MistPack

Alpha: Marigold - Dust-colored she-wolf with blue eyes and brown ear tips.

Beta: Flint - Dark brown he-wolf with tan underfur and amber eyes.

Healer: Ginger – Red she-wolf with brown eyes; mate of Hawk.

True Wolves:

Hawk – Brown and dust he-wolf with blue eyes; mate of Ginger, pup of Marigold and Flint.

Midnight – Black he-wolf with yellow underbelly and purple eyes.

Arctic - White he-wolf with pink eyes.

Pups:

Storm – Brown and pale brown she-wolf with aqua eyes; pup of Hawk and Ginger.

Nova – Red he-wolf with brown eyes; pup of Hawk and Ginger.

Canyon – Dust-colored he-wolf with amber eyes; pup of Hawk and Ginger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 194
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
139K 3.8K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...