๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

eight

3.5K 72 117
By thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
8:30am
the next day....

@LUHTYLER_ ADDED TO THEIR STORY

(caption); miami was lit asff🔥🔥⛷️⛷️ we in new york tonight!!!⛷️🎥

________________________

we had left miami as soon as the show ended, im happy that i got to see paris again before we left the state. im excited for new york because ima be performing with j.i and a boogie.

we was on the bus and we stopped at the gas station. i went into the store at the gas station and got me some snacks.

ion know if i was trippin at first but i seen a girl from a distance that looked like paris. i walked up to her alittle bit but when she turned around it was somebody else.

ion even know why i was expecting that to be her anyway. "omg luh tyler? can a picture?" she said as she turned around pulling out her phone. i nodded my head and put my arm around her shoulder and posted with my other hand while her friend took my picture.

then after i took a picture with her friend. "tyler can you follow me on Instagram?" she asked and i was hesitant scratching my head.

"ion run it" i said lying

"oh, well it was nice meeting you!" she said smiling and waving at me as she left the store.

"boy why you lying to them girls?" justin said laughing walking up to me. "fuck i look like followin a fan?" i said chuckling.

i put the snacks on the counter and pulled a big stash of cash out my pocket and paid for my snacks. the cashier put it in a bag and gave it to me then me and justin left the store and walked back on the tour bus.

we was on the bus and i was watching edits of me while playing with my hair and twisting my curls.

i smoked a blunt and then fell asleep because i was bored of being in the bus the whole time.

later that day...
me and my niggas was getting high asf before the show. after we went to time square and looked around ny.

time square was mad lit and i got recognized by many people. when we went there we got to a deli and i tried a chopped cheese for the first time. i opened it, in half. "this shit look like a burger" i said chuckling.

"it's not tho" justin said. we was in time square for a lil bit before the show and i seen alot of supporters and tried to take pictures with all of them.

it was a few more hours before the show and we was at the hotel getting ready for the show. we got back in the tour bus and drove to the stadium.

we was backstage and i seen j.i and a boogie and we dapped each other up. ji is so short in person. we was doing rehearsal with all of them on stage and doing mic checks.

after rehearsal we was all backstage in the sitting room rolling up blunts and smoking before the show. at that time people were already coming in and finding their seats.

i facetimed paris because i know she from New York and she would wanna see a boogie and ji.

"hey tyler, wasguud?" she said answering the phone. "i got somebody to show you" i said giving the phone to artist. "oh my gosh hiii" she said smiling and he smiled back then ji came to in the camera. "wasguud paris" ji said waving and smilin on at the camera.

"oh my gosh, heyy. yall better turn up for my city" she said hyping them up. artist passed the phone back to me. "how you doin?" i asked her looking closely at her. "good" "you look pretty, you got yo hair did?"

"yes i did, thank you!" she said running her fingers through her hair. "im finna go on doe, ima call you later aight"

"ok, good luck" she said hanging up the phone.

a boogie was on stage first, and then he brought out ji and then his song faded into mine and i came out and started doing my shii.

i went closer to the crowd and they all had they hands out touching my leg and stuff. one of them tried to give me their phone and i took her phone and started recording myself and turned around recording with the crowd behind me then turning around and giving them back they phone.

new york was lit and i was fucking with they vibe.
the show was over and ji and artist did they shit, the crowd was turnt and they was playing all they famous songs.

we was backstage after the show and i was tired asf scrolling on my phone and it was till on and fell asleep on the couch. a fan came in while i was sleep and justin and jar wasn't there.

she took my phone and went to my ig and posted a picture of both us but didn't show my face. she typed "bae❤️" and posted it on my story.

she left the room and i was still sleep.

i woke up to my phone blowing up by fans. we back to the tour bus and i didn't even check my phone yet.

DM's:
@user2692: whyy tyler? why?
@user1123: WHO DIS??
@user973: that was supposed to be me😔

incoming call from paris 💕
"hey tyler, i see you having a lot of fun at New York"

"uh yeah we was lit last night, ima send you some videos" "mmm"

"why you acting like that? like i did sum?" i asked mugging my face. "so you made some friends?"

"nigga what the fuck you talking about?" i said chuckling. "why you acting stupid, so you just gon act like- nvm, bye tyler. good luck at the next show" she said hanging up the phone leaving me confused.

i opened up instagram scrolling and then clicking on my story, i seen a post that i don't remember posting. "bae? what the fuck? who tf did this shit" i questioned myslef then checking my dms.

"yo wtf, why they cursing me out?" i said scrolling through my dms. i deleted the post from my story. and i looked at París account and she wasn't following me.

"omfg, how tf did this happen? that's why she was saying all that shit" i tried to called her but she declined on the first ringer.

i face palmed myself shaking my head in disappointment. "if i explain myself she not gon believe me"

paris's pov:
"i knew some shit was gon go down as soon as he went to knew york, like something was telling me something was gonna happen and it did."

_____________________

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO

@parisslynn my person🖤
comments turned off
______________________

"girl when tf did you get back with chris?" asia asked me while doing her makeup on facetime.

"since today"

"what happened with you and tyler? i thought he posted you sayin bae?"

"girl that's not me, idk who tf that is but i knew he was gon get into some shit"

"wait so that's not you? omg i was confused when i seen your post, damn he wrong for that"

"me and chris never broke up foreal, we was just taking a break and then tyler came along. but its not like i was dating tyler, so he shouldn't even be mad"

"wait you with chris right now?"

"yeah, he downstairs"

__________________
tyler's pov:
i deleted the post and then made a post saying that i didn't make that and im single.

yall i don't have a girlfriend and im single, stop texting me on some weird shit

i posted it and then viewed paris and I seen what she posted and dropped my phone and put my head in my hands.

"WHO WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!" i said slamming my hands on the table in the bus. "bro im not doing the show man, im not doing the fucking show, i don't care i don't care bro WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"boy why is you yelling?!" jar said looking back at me making a face. "leave me alone nigga, ion wanna do the tour nomore bro"

"nah ima find whoever posted that shit with me"

"nigga you can't just stop the tour now, we already on our way to the next fucking state". justin said to me. 

_______________________

we made it to Houston and i still had to perform tonight, but i couldn't stop thinking about what paris posted and it made me mad everytime i thought about it.

after rehearsal...
i had to smoke another blunt or i was gonna lose my fucking mind. i was sitting down in my dressing room backstage waiting for paris to call me to wish me good luck.

she ain't never call me.

i had no energy to perform but i had to show out for Houston. i heard the crowd yelling my name from backstage "ty-ler ty-ler" they said repeatedly making me feel a little better.

"you still mad about paris? that ain't even yo girl ion know why you acting like a baby" justin said to me sitting down.

"mane shut the fuck up, i don't care if that's not my girl, she shouldn't be with nobody else"

"nah you can't control that because y'all not een together"

"please get the fuck out my face you bout to ruin my mood" i said taking the mic from my producer and tapping the top of the mic to make sure it was on".

i kept spam texting paris but she left me on delivered and unfollowed me on instagram. i called monte and told him to call paris and tell her to text me back.

"im not no damn match maker, why the fuck i gotta do that?" monte asked annoyed on the phone.

"comon nigga, just tell her to follow me back and answer my texts"

paris's pov:
"stopp" i said giggling as he pulled back closer for another kiss. "i missed you paris" chris said looking me with glossy eyes.

"i know you miss me" "you not gon say it back?"

"why you so serious? don't worry about that" i said kissing him again and his lips felt so soft. my phone started ringing. "who calling you?" chris asked looking down at my phone.

i turned  my phone around and seen that monte was calling me but declined. chris started kissing all on my neck making me blush.

monte called me again making me annoyed so i just answered the phone. "hold on" i said answering the phone and walking out the room putting the phone to my ear. "yes?" "paris?" "yes this is she." i said rolling my eyes cs i knew why he was calling me.

"tyler said to text him back and follow him back on ig"

"i don't wanna talk to tyler right now, and stop calling my phone about that nigga." i said rudely then hanging up and going back in the room.

__________________________

"yeah, she said she don't want to talk to you right now, bro. i tried but ion know what to do"

"ok, preciate it tho"

how do y'all feel about this chapter? it was so much going on.

what yall think gon happen with paris and tyler?

and are chris and paris really back together? or she just trying to make tyler jealous??

STAY TUNEDD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...