MOTHERFUCKIN' STARGIRL - CHAD...

By 1-800-SALVATORES

﹂ MOTHERFUCKIN' STARGIRL ⋆ 【 a story where sidney prescott's daughter finds her way back to her ex. 】 @xox... More

MOTHERFUCKIN' STARGIRL
01 , " RAFE.. AS IN RAFE MACHER?? "
02, " JUST BECAUSE IM FUCKING YOUR EX DOESNT MEAN IM THE KILLER DUMBASS"
04, " ANYTHING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU "
05, " DONT SUCK HIM IN TO THIS SHIT, NOT THIS TIME. "
06, " IT MAKES PERFECT REQUEL SENSE "
07, " I NEED MY MOM "
07, WELCOME TO ACT THREE MOTHERFUCKERS'
08, EPILOGUE OR NOT..
SCREAM 6

03, " BITCH YOUR MY SOULMATE "

1.5K 38 1
By 1-800-SALVATORES

" BITCH YOUR MY SOULMATE "

03

ALSO FEATURING;

savannah lee smith as..

HEAVENLY WILDE

as kendall walked through the dead lobby of the hospital, she found herself at the front desk, with a almost dead-looking lady. the lady was almost blind as kendall stood infront of her, she kept reading her book.

she cleared her throat getting the lady's attention, " can i help you? " the lady said in a sassy tone, kendall smiled politely, " i'm looking for tara carpenter. "

the lady smacked her lips together, " mhm, room 321 " kendall nodded as she went into the elevator and clicked her floor, when suddenly her phone rung almost making her jump a bit, but thankfully it wasn't a unknown contact, it was her best-freind, heavenly wilde.

kendall arrived in the floor, as she walked out she answered the phone looking for room 321, " kenken! " kendall smiled after hearing he bestfriends voice, " heav i miss you " heavenly smiled through the phone, whispering something that was almost inaudible.

suddenly she heard her moms voice, " kenn? hi sweetheart " kendall's mood almost rising immediately, " mom! " heavenly took over, " we are coming to woodsborro, we heard what happended "

kendall was so happy, " oh my god, yay!! when will you be here?? " sidney started, " by tomorrow, you remember everything i taught you? "

the girl groaned at this topic before she saw all her friends coming towards her, " yes yes- ok i'm visiting someone talk later? "

" yes we love you kenken! " heavenly said as the phone hung up, leading her back to her homescreen she turned it off putting it in her pocket.

" who was that? " wes asked, " my mom and heaven " she said smiling, mindy who was looking at the ground looked up, " heavenly wilde? your one friend from a few summers ago?"

kendall nodded with a smile, as they opened the door, tara looked up smiling at them.

" how you feeling? " chad said, kendall stared at him as if it was the stupidest question in the world which it was, " i mean i'm doing fine, over than the fact that i was stabbed.. " she said sarcastically.

which made everyone laugh even a little bit, amber went up to her girlfriend giving her a kiss on the head, mumbling some words into her ear as they hugged. kendall thought their relationship was cute, it was obvious since day one they liked each other.

they distracted tara, that's until the door opened and some unexpected guests arrived, it's tara's sister samantha carpenter, and a guy which she assumed was her boyfriend.

tara's face morphed from confusion to happiness " you came? ", sam bent down next to her hospital bed " of course i did " they hugged before sam greeted everyone.

when she got to kendall, she smiled in awe cupping her face. " look at you all grown up. " which made kendall giggle. " says you, look at you sami " sam smiled hugging the girl, before asking one last question, " how's your parents? " kendall's smile faded a little.

" they moved, so i'm staying with dewey, so i can finish high school here " sam nodded, before putting a comforting hand on her shoulder, and moving onto wes.

after sam finished saying hi to everyone, it kinda got awkward with tara and sam talking so chad said, " i think we are all going to leave " which everyone nodded and said their goodbyes.

amber looked at everyone once they got outside the room, " wanna go to the bar?? " everyone nodded accept kendall, which amber turned to her, with a pout " why nottt " she said extending the words.

" i haven't been home in 2 days, i need to see dewey, i'm sorry. next time?? " amber smiled, " of course, be careful though. "

the rest of the group went into the elevator excluding kendall, who was gonna wait for the next one, as she stood in the dead, and fully silent halls of the hospital her phone rung, causing her to jump but this time, ' unknown caller ' popped up.

kendall debated on answering, but figured it'd be safer to answer, " hello ghostboy! " she muttered, as the elevator opened. " hello kendall.. " she rolled her eyes, " what do you want? "

" i wanna see your insides.. " she groaned, " god if you want to see them so badly, then come get me ghost boy! " she said hanging up the phone, pressing the lobby button to the elevator.

but suddenly the elevator went to a private floor on the hospital, level 2 and when it stopped their, kendall's face morphed into confusion, as the doors opened in revealed, ghostface.

his head tilted a bit, before he stuck up his knife, kendall ran through a tight opening between the ghostface, ghostface right after her.

she got lost and turned only to be in a dead end, " fucking shit.. " she muttered under her breath. suddenly ghostface came face to face with her, she heard a click and the ghostface voice was now on, " i'll save the fun part for later but for now.. " he pulled out his knife, and stabbed her straight in the abdomen.

she groaned & cried in pain, as he stabbed her once more in the thigh. he backed up from his ' masterpiece ' which was a unconscious kendall sitting against a once white wall, that was now covered in blood, with blood pouring out of her.

he swiped his knife clean of the blood, before running out. she tried opening her eyes only for them to be blurry. she didn't know who to call, as she tried calling almost everyone and no one picking up.

her only option was chad, she clicked on his contact, the phone rung once before he answered, confusion lacing his voice. " hello?? " he said, the girl groaned a bit before answering, " chad. please come to the hospital. "

the boy confused asked, " why what happened?? " though in her condition she still found a way to be sarcastic, " fucking ghostboy happened. now, can you hurry my blood is literally pouring out. "

confusion turned into worry, " yea i'm on the way send me your location.." she groaned, " mhm " before sending it.

she say their in silence waiting for the boy, as her white long sleeve, was dyed with a red spot , and her jeans filled with blood speckles. suddenly she heard foot steps, only to find it being chad, which she breathed in relief.

he stared at the girl in shock, before she mumbled, " a little help here.. " he nodded before picking her up and bringing her into the elevator as they went into the lobby, he ran asking for help.

the lady mouth was left agape, as she called for doctors and nurses, she was put on a stretcher and surprisingly chad stood by her, calling dewey.

she being treated, chad now standing in a corner, she gasped at the burning sensation of alcohol on her wounds.

the nurse, mumbled before stitching her up, " he got you good.. " one nurse said. she laughed, " i guess. "

suddenly dewey ran in, " star! " he said coming at her side, " hey dewdrop. " he rolled his eyes at his goddaughters antics.

" thank god your ok i was so worried.. " he said, a slight smile appearing on his face, before pushing her hair out of her face.

" your mom is gonna murder me. " which made kendal laugh, before dewey turned to chad, " thank you for calling me, meeks. " chad smiled and nodded at dewey, " oh and- tell your uncle randy i said hi. " chad smiled and nodded again, before leaving the room.

kendall closed her eyes, falling asleep on her hospital bed, with dewey's hand interlocked with hers.

flashback

april 16th, 2016

kendall wasn't in woodsborro, no. she and her best-friends family both decided to move, after 2011 when her and her best friend were both stabbed by, her cousin and babysitter, jill roberts.

they were now 14, skipping down the streets of los angles, it was 2am and they had snuck out, they just didn't know how dangerous it was.

heavenly wilde and kendall kincaid-prescott somehow managed to sneak out. even with the most overprotective parents, they still managed.

walking the dark streets it started to drizzle, the passed a cafe with a large speaker playing music, suddenly the song ended and the song ' until i found you ' started playing.

as they rain started getting stronger, they ran into the streets, grabbing each others hands and spinning a twirling in the rain.

as the girl spun in the rain, and the music slowly ended. they grabbed each others hand skipping along, in the middle of the road, heavenly turned to the girl, " bitch your my soulmate. " kendall smiled and said, " and you're mine. "

heavenly smiled at her bestfriend, " promise we'll be each others number ones?? " she stuck out her pinky, " i promise, always and forever "

the girls skipped home, knowing they would never break the pinky promise, not under any circumstances.

dakota speaks ~

the way heavenly and kendall's friendship is like tatum and sidney is so cute to me, and you'll see why soon.

' MOTHERFUCKIN' STARGIRL —
© 1-800-SALVATORES 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...