Don't Let It Look Like You're...

By Aven________

', Emperor Belos walked in the room. said: 'Hunter? what the hell are you doing?' My life flashed before my e... More

1 'every fail has consequences'
2 'emotionless emotions'
3 'free day'
4 'in the hexide'
5 'the fail'
6 'is that what you really want?'
8. The final chapter.
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT

7 'love of the life'

889 18 47
By Aven________

I looked at him. I can see tears in his eyes. I really matter for him that much? I had to make a decision.

- 'Darius i think it's the only way. I'm so sorry and thank you for everything.'
I said with tears in my eyes.

I looked down and counted to three. I heard Darius shouting and running to me. I didn't care. I jumped. I felt the wind leaking through my hair. But then I realised what did I did. I'm never going to see Willow ever again. I won't laugh with Augustus never again. I didn't even say goodbye. It was too late. I was falling. But then I feel something catching my leg. I look at that something. Ah yes Darius is that something.

- 'Hunter i promise it will be okay! Don't let go!
He shouted to me. I looked down. Oh no. I saw Willow. The one I love the most will see me in the worst way after this. I can't. I can't.

- 'I'm sorry Darius.'
I kicked his hand and fell over to the ground. But I landed on something ... soft? It was a flower.. Willow.

-  'Hunter how the heck you ended up in this situation?!'
I felt tears in my eyes. The love of my life was worried becouse of me.

- 'I-I-'
I didn't finish because she instantly hugged me.

- 'I'm so glad you're okay.'
She said.

I felt something in my stomach. Something... nice. It felt like one thousand flying butterflys was trapped in my stomach. I whispered

- 'thank you.'

I was crying. I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't do anything like that. Belos will be so mad. Willow stopped hugging me and took my hand.

- 'Hunter remember, if somethingbad happens I'm always here.'

Then she placed her hand on my cheeks. She pulled me over to her. I felt her lips on mine. She kissed me. Oh wow. I kissed her back and i wished this will never end, but my awesome father figure ran over to us.

- 'Hunter I'm so glad you're oka- oh.. sorry for interrupting your moment.'
He said. He was suprised. I would be suprised too.

Which normal teenager would kiss with their friend right after commiting suicide? Guess I'm not normal. But that's okay. She pulled me away and i ran over to Darius.

- 'There is no other way out how am I supposed to live with a death wish?'
I said to him quietly so Willow won't hear.

- 'we'll figure something out. Please never do that again.'
Darius said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Willow ran over to us.

- 'Can someone tell me how Hunter ended up in this situation?'
She asked. Oh. I need to tell her. But I couldn't say anything. I pulled Darius's cape and he knew I can't say it.

- 'Uhm well... Hunter tried to commit suicide.'
He said with his voice shaking.

- 'wh-what?! Hunter. You're going to my house. Right now.'
She pulled me with her hand. She was so strong. Wow.

- 'I'll come back later Darius bye!'
Imagine leaving your father figure after you try to kill yourself. Funny thing.

I still had this thought in my head. I still wanted to do it. I still wanted to land on the hard rock and then pass away. But I can't leave them. I can't leave him and them. Darius and my friends. We flew over to the Willows house. I followed her to her room.

- 'wow... it's beautiful.'
I said when I saw her room.

- 'you're overrating. Now tell me why?'
She asked me. I wanted to cry. I can cry now. I'm safe with Willow. I'm safe with her. I began crying and I hugged Willow.

- 'I love you.'
I whispered to her ear.

- 'I love you too. Now let's seat on the bed and you have to tell me why.'
She said with a bossy voice. I giggled. I love that woman so much.

- 'tell me the main reason.'
She asked.

- 'Belos and my teacher.'
I responded.

- 'who is your teacher?'
She asked softly. Oh Titan. This feeling again. Her voice.

- 'suffering. Since I was a kid Belos always told me that my teacher is suffering. I decided to normalise this. An then... you know.'

I showed her all the scars.

- 'what about these ones?'
She pointed on my wrist. I have to be honest with her.

- 'me. It's my fault.'
I said almost breaking down again.

- 'Hunter i- i know you are suffering. You may think that you have to make it look like you're suffering. Please never do that to yourself again. Please. I love you so much and I don't want you to get hurt by yourself.'

She hugged me. I hugged her back. We were laying on her bed cuddling. Who knew It would end up like that. I wanted to kiss her again. I love her so so much. I grabbed her face and I kissed her. She kissed me back and pushed me to the wall. I was melting. I couldn't move. Oh Titan.

*Willows pov*

He was melting. I could feel this. Hunter oh Hunter. What you made me do?

*Hunters pov*

We were laying on her bed cuddling and enjoying the moment. Of course someone had to interrupt this.

- 'Hi Willow you won't believe what heppend- WHAAT?'
it was Luz. Willows dads must've told her that she is in her room.

- 'oh um.. hi Luz!'
She responded nervously. She sat on the bed so I did.

- 'are you two dating? Since when?'
Luz said with excitement.

- 'since today. It's a long story how it happened.'
Willow responded

- 'I can tell you how buy only if Hunter is comfortable with that.'
She looked at me.

- 'okay I think. I trust you Luz.'
I said and I looked at her.

She sat on Willows chair and listened to the Willows story. I could see the "this poor man" in her eyes. Luz is like a sister to me. I know it's weird but that's the way I feel about her.

- 'Ohh.. i understand. I won't ask questions anyways do you want to do something together?'
Luz asked.

- 'I have to come back to the castle. Sorry guys.'
I said.

- 'Okay then byee! Love ya!'
Willow responded. Of course she needed to say this.

- 'bye byee!'
Luz also shouted.

I left the room and found my way to the exit. I flied over to the castle and I looked for Darius. I couldn't find him anywhere so I went back to my room. I entered and I saw him sitting on my bed.

- 'thanks to Titan you're back.'
He said and hugged me.

- 'I want to talk with you about.. what happend. I know that Belos abuse you. I realised how your 'special treatment' was not that special. I just want to tell you that you can always tell me how you feel. I mean I don't want you to think I force you to do anything. I just... want to make sure you are safe.'
He said. He was right. I trust him.

- 'Darius you're like a father figure to me Ya know?'
I asked him

- 'I realised that a long time ago. Now Hunter i want you to give me every tool you used to harm yourself. Now.'
He said.

Ah yes father figure. I almost forgot.

I stood up and took a few things out of my night stand. I hid one. Just... for trouble. I gave it to him.

- 'why so many? You own a full collection! Now let me just-'

They dissapeard.

- 'and done. By the way do you know anything about Eda and Raine? I suspect them for something...'
He asked like a detective.

- 'you're asking about Raine playing music for Eda or about Eda pinning Raine to the wall and kissing them?'
I said.

- 'They WHAT.'
he was shocked.

- 'how do you know?'
He asked.

- 'I have a full view on the balcony from my window. You know I often look through it.'
I responded.

We continued talking but then a scout knocked. I opened the door.

- 'Emperor Belos wants to see you.'
He said.

I kinda panicked.

- 'o-oh thanks for information Steve!'
He left the room.

I looked at Darius. I felt tears in my eyes. He came to me and hugged me.

- 'you can do this. Now go.'
He said.

We left my room and Darius left me behind. I headed to the Belos's room.
I opened the door. As I walked in I could see the anger on his face.

- 'one of the scouts told me what happened. You dumb blonde. I believed you can do better.'
He looked at me irritably.

- 'I promise I can!'
I responded.

- 'no. I don't believe you. First you disrespected me and now you're saying you can do better than this? You know it's time for you to meet your teacher.'
He looked at me. I'm screwed. I was just standing here ready for the pain. He took his staff and pointed at me. He generated a ball of power and threw it at me.

- 'O-ouch!'
I said quietly and fell over.

- 'that's what you get. Now get out.'

I was trying to stand up but I couldn't move. Everything hurt me. I barely made it to the door. I left the room and I fell instantly. Then I stood up again and found my way back to my room. I laid on my bed.

- 'I wish I succeed the attempt.'
I said to myself.

I could feel pain everywhere so I tried to fall asleep. And I did. I hope this will end soon.

_______________________________________
Extra note
I told you this chapter was a little bit longer than the other ones. This one had so much drama but I just had to make sure that Huntlow will be canon here. I hope you liked it. In the nearest week I may start another fanfic but this time about raeda. It's my fav ship. Thanks thanks byeeeeeee!

1679 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
6.5K 80 9
I'm writing this cause I want some oneshots man- πŸ’™-Angst β™₯️-Smut(I might add smut idk cause I know some people will want smut from Ambrosius and Bal...
105K 1.8K 200
Just some stuff I saved I love voltron !!!!✨
713K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...