Black Lagoon: Ghost

By JaCobBcRaZy

"You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for..." Ghost is a former spec op that prefers to... More

Bio: Ghost
Chapter 1: Another day in paradise
Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles
Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis
Chapter 8: Church of Violence & a Familiar Person
Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child
Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory
Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery
Chapter 13: Michaels's New Relationship With Two-Hands & Rorke's Next Plan
Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job
Chapter 15: Lock'n Load Revolution
Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1
Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2
Announcement
Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian
Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm
Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal
Black Lagoon: Christmas Special (Roberta's Dream)
Chapter 21: Preparation & Task Force Stalker
Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need

1.2K 23 24
By JaCobBcRaZy

Ghost's apartment- morning...

POV: Ghost

???: *Whispers* Wakey, wakey, tough guy~.

Hearing a woman's voice, Ghost wakes up and sees Eda laying down on her side looking at him with a smile on her face. Her upper body was exposed, leaving her lower body covered in blankets. Ghost sits up and stretches his arms with a yawn.

Ghost: *Yawns* Morning...

Eda: Sleep well?

Ghost: Yeah. And you?

Eda: Perfect. *Grins and checks out his upper body* I gotta say, your scars are still pretty much the same since I last saw them. But I could see some new ones.

Ghost: The new ones aren't a big deal. I'm used to pain from the last couple of years. You already know this.

Eda: I know, *Sits up and stretches* from all the pain and torture you've been through, I still could not believe that you're still breathing from all that.

Ghost: I'm just a hard man to kill.

Eda: You are, just like you said a Ghost never dies.

Ghost: Yeah, *looks away* a Ghost never dies. (And lives on.)

She stands up off the bed and did some morning stretches. Ghost stares at her while she stretches, admiring her nude body. Eda seeing this has a smirk look on her face.

Eda: Like what you seeing~?

Ghost: *Rolls his eyes as he smirks* Sorry, I can't help but admire your body. For such an annoying blonde-headed chick like yourself.

Eda: *Chuckles* Aw~ thanks for the compliment, Tyler. I'm going to use your shower to wash off if you don't mind.

Ghost: I don't mind, it's all yours

Eda: Wow such a gentleman.~ Let me get my clothes before heading in.

Eda grabs her clothes and sunglasses before heading into the shower to wash up. Ghost gets off the bed and puts on his boxers and pants before exiting his bedroom. After exiting the room he sees Riley on the couch giving him a long look of annoyance like he barely slept last night. Ghost chuckled at this and pets the dog's head.

Ghost: Sorry boy, we just had a wrestling match last night. Ended up with me winning.

Riley gave a soft bark at him.

Ghost: I'll go get your dog food with some scrambled eggs and I'll start making breakfast.

Riley started making happy noises at his response. Ghost grabs his black tank top and puts it on before heading to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

30 minutes later...

Eda exits the restroom wearing her clothes from yesterday. She then sees Riley walking up toward her and starts petting the dog.

Eda: *Petting him* Good doggy.

From the kitchen, Ghost walked out holding two plates with Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. He sets them on the coffee table and grabs two cups of lemonade and sets them on the table. He takes a seat on the couch. Riley walks to his dog bowl and starts eating.

Eda: Well I'll be damned, Tyler *Sits on the couch* you just made my morning. Thanks for the breakfast.

Ghost: You're welcome, it's the least I could do for "helping" me out last night.

Eda: *Laughs* Don't sweat it, Tyler. But it's still generous of you for doing this.

Ghost: *Slight smiles* Glade to hear.

Eda takes a bite of the scrambled eggs, and a few seconds later, she becomes delighted.

Eda: (He is the best. Thank the gods for his cooking.)

10 minutes later...

While they were eating their food, Eda began asking him questions about his business here in Roanapur. He told her that he was hunting a Columbian cartel that is under the leadership of Abrego and their business with the Mexican cartel. He already informed Laswell and Sophia about this and gave them full intel. Eda was impressed with his work and stirring up trouble for the cartels. Eda was also friends with the two female agents and good business partners in the agency.

Eda: I see, whatever business they were doing must be big and important. It's almost like they were preparing for war.

Ghost: The intel I got from the Mexican cartel tells me they were preparing for something, almost like a full-out assault with the Columbians against two mafia organizations.

Eda: And who would that be..? *Drinks her lemonade*

Ghost: It's Hotel Moscow and the Triad.

Almost spitting out her drink she catches herself and gulps her drink down. She looks at him with a surprised look on her face but she was kinda shocked at this. Why would the Columbians try to attack both the Triad and Hotel Moscow?

Eda: They... try to start a war. What for?

Ghost: I'm not sure, from what Mister Chang told me the Columbians have not been acting well for the last couple of months.

Eda: Wait, hold up! You met Chang, the boss of the Hong Kong Triad.

Ghost: I did, he came to me alone and told me. We both started to have a chat, and he informs me of his late encounter with the Ultranationalists and their leaders.

Eda: Really..? I did not know that. Chang has a lot of secrets in his agenda. That is hard to uncover.

Ghost: I already informed Laswell and Sophia about this. They want me to keep an eye on him and report back to them.

Eda: Hmmm, (It kinda sounds like he's back in the CIA?) Are you back in the agency?

Ghost: ...It's complicated, I'm still doing vigilant work. But sometimes I work with Laswell and Sophia often. Whenever they give me a job, I do it.

Eda: I see, anything else I should know about?

Ghost: There was also an unknown party that was also involved in the Columbian's plans.

Eda: An unknown huh? Well, that's a mystery.

Ghost: It is but it won't be long until they revealed themselves.

Eda: *Sigh* I hope so. The sooner the better.

Ghost: Aye... Hey, I have a favor to ask.

Eda: A favor * Raised a brow with a smirk* what would that be, handsome?

Ghost: With your permission, I need to use the church as a base of operations whenever I or my team is on a mission and to store our weapons. It's a perfect place because it's a neutral zone in Roanapur. And in return, we'll do some jobs for you and we'll help out in whatever we can.

Eda: (Not a bad offer. I need to speak with Yolanda about this and hope she agrees to this, but it would happen and it'll make our jobs easier with him and his team here.)

She thinks for a minute before answering him with a grin.

Eda: I'll allow it, I'll have to convince Yolanda tho. But she'll agree to it. I'll let you.

Ghost: Thanks, I owe you one.

Eda: No need, *Dirty smirk* you already have.

Ghost: *Roll his eyes* whatever you say.

Eda: Well, *Stands up* I should start heading back to the church. I have some work to do and thanks for breakfast by the way.

Ghost: No problem... Stay safe out there.

Eda walks over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Eda: See you around, handsome.

She walks to the door while swinging her hips purposely at him before exiting the room. Ghost leans his back against the couch and rests his feet on the coffee table. Riley jumps onto the couch and lies down beside him as Ghost turns on the TV.

Ghost: *Sigh* (A good way to start the day.)

Hours later...

In the afternoon, Ghost is seen without his tank top doing some pull-ups on the bar and finishing up his set. He's getting himself warmed up to start a night operation with Michael, infiltrating a cartel complex in Roanapur. He has information that the cartels have a lot of intel and human trafficking in the complex. Their job is simple, eliminate the threats, gather intel, and rescue the civilians.

He finishes his set and takes a quick shower before putting on his gear. He checks all of his equipment, weapons, and body armor vest. After everything is checked, he grabs his ghost mask and puts it on. The suddenly...

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

His flip phone goes off. He grabs it and sees who is calling. It is Michael. He answers it.

Ghost: Mike.

Michael: Ghost, are you ready?

Ghost: Ready as ever, and you?

Michael: Me too my friend... Oh yeah, when we meet at the warehouse I have something that'll put a smile on your face.

Ghost: (Michael, what are you planning?) Can't wait to see it then. See you soon.

He ends the call as he grabs his gear and puts them in a bag. He then looks at Riley laying down on the couch in its bulletproof vest.

Ghost: Let's go, Riley.

Riley jumps off the couch and approaches him. The two left the apartment and drove off to the warehouse.

Roanapur- warehouse...

POV: 3rd person

The warehouse was located on the docks. Ghost drove into the warehouse and got out with Riley following him behind. He sees Michael leaning his back against a large crate and staring right at him with a smirk.

Ghost: (The bloody hell is he smirking at?) Hey.

Michael: Hey.

Ghost: The bloody hell are you smirking at?

Michael: A surprise... And a happy reunion.

Ghost: Reunion..? What are you-

He was cut off by a familiar voice.

???: Behind you, Captain.

He turns around and his eyes open wide in shock and surprise at who he's seeing. His old battle friends from Task Force 1-4-1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Name: Gary "Roach" Sanderson

Codename: Roach

Age: 27

Height: 6'0

Nationality: British

Race: Caucasian

Body build: Athletic

Affiliation: 22nd SAS Regt (former) Parachute Regiment (former) and Task Force 1-4-1 Operative

Skills: CQC, Tracker, and Medic

Country: UK

Hometown: London, England

Eye colors: Blue

Hair color: Dark brown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Name: Derek "Frost" Westbrook

Codename: Frost

Age: 28

Height: 6'1

Nationality: American

Race: White/ Caucasian

Body build: Athletic

Affiliation: U.S. Army (former), Ranger (former), Sniper (former), Delta Force (former), and CIA SOG Operative

Skills: Sniper, Sharpshooter, CQC, Tracker, and Recon

Country: USA

Hometown: Seattle, Washington

Eye colors: Blue

Hair color: Black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Name: Marcus "Michael" Burns

Codename: Burns

Age: 27

Height: 6'0

Nationality: British

Race: Caucasian

Body build: Athletic

Affiliation: 22nd SAS Regt (former), Parachute Regiment (former), and Task Force 1-4-1 Operative

Skills: CQC, Heavy Weapon Specialist, and Tracker

Country: UK

Hometown: Manchester, England

Eye colors: Brown

Hair color: Dark brown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Name: Yuri Volkov

Codename: Yuri

Age: 30

Height: 6'1

Nationality: Soviet and Russian

Race: Caucasian/ Russian

Body build: Athletic

Affiliation: Spetsnaz (former), Ultranationalist (former), and Task Force 1-4-1 Operative

Skills: CQC, Explosive Expert, Sharpshooter, Trapper, and Tracker

Country: Soviet Union. Russia

Hometown: Moscow, Russia

Eye colors: Brown

Hair color: Dark brown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley ran to the group of men, giving them licks and rubs to them as the men were laughing and hugging the dog. Riley became excited to see the entire team again. Ghost shook himself breaking off the shocked expression and spoke up.

Ghost: *Still shocked* You're all here... I can't believe it...

Roach: it's good to see you again, mate. *Gives him a hand*

The two gave each other a strong grip handshake.

Ghost: It's good to see you too, bud.

Roach nods at him. The two broke their handshake and looks at the others.

Ghost: Burns. Frost. Yuri. You're all looking well the last time we saw each other.

Burns: We would say the same about you as well, mate. Still wearing the bloody mask, as usual, you fuckin' wanker.

Ghost: Ha ha, fuck you too, Burns.

Burns laughs a little.

Ghost: When did you guys get here?

Yuri: We got here yesterday. Thanks to Sophia and Laswell, they contact someone to drop us off here.

Ghost: And who would that person be?

Frost: *Grins* Let's say our old Russian friend or ours.

Before Ghost ask, he was cut off by another familiar voice. It was Russian.

???: That'll be me, my friend.

He turns to the source and it was no other than... Nikolai.

Ghost: Nikolai...

Nikolai: Ghost... *Smiles*

The two approached and gave each other a half hug.

Ghost: Good to see you old man.

Nikolai: Pfffft. I ain't that old, Ghost. I still got some fight in me.

Ghost: I could tell, how's life been?

Nikolai: Same as usual nothing new. I've been working on my own lately with my men. Doing some mercenary work.

Ghost: I see...

Ghost takes a few steps back.

Ghost: Let me guess, Michael, told you all what's going to happen tonight.

Roach: Aye, he did, mate. Thought might as well join in the fun. Like old times.

Frost: Hell yeah, it's time to teach this cartel fuckers a lesson.

Ghost: Good to hear. I'll do a quick briefing and tell you all what's the plan.

5 minutes later...

Ghost tells them what's the plan and how they are going to roll. He also explains to them that people are being used in human trafficking that needs to be rescued and to be extracted out of Roanapur. Hearing this, they have a deep hate grudge against human traffickers and the cartels, they would gladly rescue the poor civilians and give the cartels a freeway ticket straight to hell to meet Satan himself.

Ghost: You all got the plan?

Task Force 1-4-1/Nikolai: Yes boss/Aye/Da/*Barks*

Ghost: Good. Michael, Roach, Yuri, and I will head inside the apartment complex, eliminate every cartel inside, secure the civilians, and retrieve any intel they have. Frost will be on a rooftop across the street from the target complex, Frost will be on overwatch. Burns and Riley will park the truck at the corner of the street when we give you the green light you drive right over here, load up the people and drive them to the airport where Nikolai and his men will be waiting for us with his plane ready to take off. Any questions?

He looks at them as they gave him no response.

Ghost: Good... Let's do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ghost and Michael are wearing the same outfit from the last time and the same weapons. The others are wearing something different and all of them have suppressors on)

Roach and Burns's outfit and weapons:

Frost's outfit and weapons:

Yuri's outfit and weapons:

Hours later...

Roanapur- Nighttime...

Right now it's nighttime in the street of Roanapur. The target complex has been sighted and there are no signs of any people in the area. A truck appeared out of the corner of the street and parked.

Burns: *Comms* Echo 4 in position.

Frost appears on the rooftop with his sniper rifle scoping at the target complex. Through his scope, he sees multiple armed personnel through the windows.

Frost: *Comms* Echo 5 in position.

Ghost: *Comms* What do you see?

Frost: Multiple armed personnel carrying semi-automatic rifles and a few AKs on the 1st and 2nd. But on the 3rd floor, I don't see anyone, they could be hiding. *Switches night vision* No sign of any civilians.

Ghost: Understood, We're heading in.

Ghost and his three-man team came out from the dark alleyway and headed toward the target complex, as they check their surroundings for any contacts.

Ghost: Yuri, Roach, go to the side of the complex find the power box, and turn it off. Wait for my command.

Yuri/Roach: Roger that/Da

The Russian and the British went to their objective. Ghost and Michael went to the front door and waited for the other two.

Yuri: *Comms* We're here.

Ghost: Good. Night visions on.

They all put on their night visions.

Ghost: Get ready... 3. 2. 1. Execute.

After the power turns off in the complex, they could hear all the commotion inside.

Michael: Let's do this.

Ghost nods and kicks the door open, Michael went first and took out two hostile.

Ghost walks in from behind and takes point.

Yuri: *Comms* Coming in through the side entrance.

They heard a kick from the room on the left and heard bodies dropping on the ground. A few seconds later, the door opens revealing Yuri and Roach.

Ghost: You two secure this floor and locate those civies.

Yuri/Roach: Understood/Roger that

Ghost: Michael, with me.

Ghost and Michael started walking up the stairs slowly to the 2nd floor whilst keeping their guard up. They made it to the hallway of the 2nd floor and spotted two doors. Ghost signals Michael to take the far door, he nodded and takes the far door as Ghost takes the closest door. Ghost speaks through his coms quietly.

Ghost: Frost, marked the targets.

Frost scope through the window and spots 3 hostiles in the room.

Frost: *Comms* Three hostiles inside. Two in the opening and one hiding behind the couch.

Ghost: Copy that. Get ready to breach. 3. 2. 1. Breach

They kicked the door open and threw a flashbang in the room.

*Bang*

*Bang*

Ghost enters the 1st room as Michael enters the 2nd room. Frost shot the guy hiding behind the couch as Ghost takes out two hostiles with ease. Ghost checks the room before walking up to the window and giving a thumbs-up to Frost. Frost nods in return before cocking his sniper rifle. As Ghost exits the room, he turns to his left and sees Michael coming out from the room. The two nodded at each other and were ready to go to the 3rd floor.

Ghost: On me.

Ghost takes points and walks up the stairs with Michael following behind. As they walk up they see a steel door ahead. Ghost walks up to it and tries to open it but it was locked from the inside.

Ghost: Lock. Michael set up a breaching charge.

Michael: Roger that.

Michael places a breaching charge on the door before him and Ghost goes a safe distance away from the explosion. Michael takes out a detonator.

Ghost: Do it.

Michael nods before clicking the detonator and setting off the explosion causing the steel door to blow open.

Ghost takes point and Michael follows behind. As they enter the room they see no one in the room but something interesting. The room is filled with tech, files, and hard drives all over the place. They hit the jackpot. As Ghost approaches the laptop on the desk out of nowhere he hears a gun click.

Cartel: You puta-

Before the cartel could fire, Ghost quickly grabs the man's gun hand, and throat before pushing him toward the wall. Ghost breaks the man's weapon arm causing him to yell pit in pain.

Cartel: ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ghost takes out his knife and stabs the man's throat before pulling it out making the cartel chocked on his blood.

Ghost: Clear

Michael: ...Clear (Shit, that was brutal.)

Ghost walks up to the laptop and starts going through for any valuable intel.

Ghost: Jackpot. Michael, start packing everything and download every file on this laptop.

Michael: I'm on it.

After ten minutes of gathering intel, Michael is still gathering intel, Ghost picks up an envelope that says "Lovelace". He opens it and sees a family group picture. He sees an elder man in his late 40s and a small boy with blonde hair. But something hit him when he looks at the female maid wearing glasses and has dark-purple hair. He feels something off when he looked deep into her blue eyes, almost like they met before. Something is off about this maid but for some reason, she has the eyes of a soldier. His eyes started to open wide slowly.

Ghost: It... can't be... It's... It's...

He was cut off when his coms goes off.

Roach: Boss.

Ghost snaps out of it and answers back.

Ghost: Talk to me, Roach.

Roach: We found them...

By the tone of his voice, he almost sounds disgusted and sick. He knows what it is.

Ghost: Where?

Roach: Yuri and I found a secret hatch that leads down to the apartment complex. When we went inside, *Sigh* it smells like someone died in here in ages, and they were packed in a small cell like sardines. Poor bastards. I don't know if any of them can't move.

He understood what he mean. He had seen this before people locked up in cells like animals with no hope and no light. He wanted nothing more than to exterminate every last disease in this world that would do such a thing to a human being. But right now he needs to focus on the mission at hand.

Ghost: Roach, I want you and Yuri to get those people out of there now. *To burns* Burns.

Burns: Yes boss.

Ghost: You got the green light.

Burns: On it

Ghost: *To Frost* Frost.

Frost: Yes.

Ghost: Keep an eye out in the area for any activities. I don't want us to get ambushed if any cartel reinforcements are coming.

Frost: Roger that.

Ghost: *Looks at Michael* Michael, I'll finish up here give me the explosives, get back downstairs and help the others. Contact me if something goes up.

Michael: On it.

Michael gives him a bag full of explosives before heading down to help the others. Ghost grabs the rest of the intel and starts setting up explosives in the complex. Five minutes later, he sets his last explosive. Before he leave he heard a sniffle coming out from the closet. It sounded like a kid.

Ghost: (What the..?)

He walks up to the closet with his pistol in hand and opens the door slowly. When the door is wide open his eyes went wide open in shock to see a little girl curled up like a ball and leaning against the wall.

The girl looked up at him and her face quickly turned terrified when she saw his ghost mask. Ghost takes a good look at her and sees she has cuts and bruises, is covered in stench, and is thin like she hasn't been eating in days. He felt sorry and frustrated that turns his fist into a rock. How could someone do this to a girl why on earth would god let this happen? He started to calm himself, goes to her level, and reach out to her.

Ghost: Come little one.

The girl backed up in fear from the man's dark tone and appearance.

Ghost: *Sigh and speaks with a calm tone* There's nothing to be afraid of...

Ghost slowly takes off his helmet and mask revealing his face to the girl to ease her fear.

Ghost: You're safe now. I'm here to help.

He reaches out again. This time her fear went away when she sees the man's face. She slowly gets up and suddenly she lunges at him wrapping her small arms around the man's neck whilst burying her face into his shoulder and she started to tear up. Finally, she is saved. Her call has been answered. Her hope has been restored. She is free at last. Her savior has rescued her.

Ghost wraps his left arm around the girl's thin body and carries her keeping her close. He speaks through his coms.

Ghost: What's the sitrep?

Burns: Everyone's on board and ready to go. Just waiting on you boss.

Ghost takes a sec before responding.

Ghost: Change of plans. I found a girl hiding in the closet. She coming with me. I want Burns, Roach, and Yuri to take the civies to the airport, as for me, Frost, and Michael we'll rendezvous at the warehouse.

Burns: Understood mate. How is she?

Ghost: ...She's been through a lot. I need to get her out of here.

Burns: I hear ya.

Ghost: Tell Riley to get off the truck and have him wait for me outside.

Burns: On it.

He puts his mask back on before speaking out to the girl.

Ghost: Let's get you out of here.

Ghost walks out with the girl in his arms. When he is outside he is met with Michael, Frost, and Riley waiting for him. The three notice a little girl in his arms.

Frost: Who's the girl?

Ghost: Not sure, let's get out of here before more cartel shows up.

Frost: Understood, I'll take point.

Ghost nodded before passing the detonator to Michael as he takes it. They left the area and enter the van that they brought with them. Michael detonates the bomb destroying the entire complex. Frost was driving the van to the warehouse. But then Ghost spoke up from the passenger seat.

Ghost: Drop me and Riley off at my place, I'll tell you where.

Frost: Understood. Do you want me to inform the others?

Ghost: Yeah, let them know.

15 minutes later...

Ghost's apartment...

POV: Ghost

Frost drops them off at their apartment and drove off to the warehouse. In his room, he starts to clean the girl up and fix her injuries. He also gave her some medicine to help out with her wounds and gave her a large jacket to wear so he could wash her clothes later. And he also fed her before she passed out.

Right now he takes her to a spare room and lays her down on the bed he tucks her in with the blankets. Before he leaves he hears the girl's tired voice.

Girl: Thank... you...

He stops and looks over his shoulder looking at her for a second before closing the door behind him. He goes to the couch and takes a seat before looking through the files. He goes back to the envelope that says "Lovelace" and starts reading it. The file says the cartels have kidnapped Garcia Lovelace, the son of Diego Lovelace for ransom and to sell their land because they have lanthanides.

But he is more concerned about the maid, he has a gut feeling that he saw her somewhere before and she is not an ordinary housemaid... But suddenly he started to remember as his eyes went wide open in shock. It can't be. It has to be her. The person responsible for Jade's death. He started to breathe heavily as his hands clenched tightly in anger and his eyes were starting to glow red. He found her... and he's going to have his revenge when the time comes and nothing will not stop him and she won't escape this time.

Ghost: *Dark and menacing tone* Bloodhound...

This time... She won't escape... Not this time... But when she finds out the truth... The truth about... Ghost... Her fear will come true... And it will haunt her... Forever.

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 1.8K 22
The city of Roanapur, a place where is nothing but money, power, gang violence, corruption, and a criminal's paradise, and for others...it's a nightm...
726 49 9
(TW MENTIONS OF SU!C!DE, MENTIONS OF R@PE / ASSAULT, S3XU@L CONTENT.) It seemed the capturer has been captured. But she has a choice. May her life de...
11K 260 24
Simon "Ghost" Riley is friendly enough. He's a killing machine, one of the primary members of Task Force 141. He takes pride in who he is and what he...
255 26 12
[ CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ] Former SAS operative Dustin Pyle delves into a mission of a lifetime when he winds up in Roanapur and is hired by the inf...