𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE

5.9K 255 275
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

DD PULLED ONTO celeste who was breathing heavily. haven was pretty much not even trying and let isis beat her ass, which was a sight to see for everyone there.

"aight calm down cel." dd wrapped an arm around her torso while she looked down at her hands seeing the knuckles were a little bruised but they weren't hurting too much. she felt a bit embarrassed, that everyone had to see that side that barely came out of her.

celeste was in front of dd with his arms around her so she wouldn't go anywhere until isis finished. or well when notti just pulled her off.

dd looked around to see that there was still people watching and saw it was visibly making celeste uncomfortable. "aight, cel you see that door? that's were we came out from, now just walk there and i'm gon be right behind you." he pointed at the front door.

celeste nodded and began walking the other direction, she didn't mind if dd came either way since she really needed to just sit down and breath. something she hasn't been able to do in a long time.

the girl walked out of the door and sat down on the porch. she patted down on her pants and realized she had left her phone on the couch inside. she let out a groan of frustration before dragging her feet up to walk back in.

as soon as she was gonna open the door it opened right in her face but she was quick enough to step back so she didn't break her nose. "my bad—" celeste didn't even need to know how it was because she could tell my the voice from a mile away.

she realized maybe her phone wasn't that important and decided to go back and sit on the porch. looking everywhere but his way. all the feelings bubbled back up in her chest, anger, sadness, frustration.

it hurt her head.

"you left this in there." ddot stood in font of her and looked down to the girl, holding her phone. celeste didn't even lift her head, she just took the phone, got up from her sitting and started to walk away.

darrian opened his mouth to say something but realized he didn't even have anything to say since he had messed up real bad. he just watched as her figure got distant and smaller until she was completely gone.

"bro." he ran a hand over his face. safe to say that he was not okay. he thought that he had done the right thing by trying to protect her but he had let his mouth get the best of him and ruin his relationship and overall friendship that he missed a lot.

darrian didn't know if he was high, drunk, or both to when he had let haven kiss him.

he didn't even realize what was happening until he had snapped back into reality and realized what he was letting the girl that celeste had expressed her anger dearly for kiss him. and celeste didn't have much anger towards anyone so you would think he would get it,

but he didn't.

the last time that darrian had talked to either isis or dd was a couples weeks ago. or the last time when him and celeste were together. he had spoken to notti because he genuinely wanted advice and as much as notti didn't like what he did he gave him advice.

"and jus by leaving her like that, is hurting her more than you think." notti's words ran though his mind the moment he had seen celeste.

he literally did not know what to do, when to do it, or how to fix it.

darrian sat down in the same spot celeste was previously in and pulled out a pre-rolled blunt. he found himself smoking a lot more after he had broken up with her, even his mother had realized that because when he was around celeste he was more chilled out and relaxed but now he was just back to being the hothead he is.

"she thought she ate, and she didn't." haven said to someone on the phone as she walked out the front door, ignoring darrian's whole existence and walked the whole other way. as on her way she was walking she had dropped something out of her pocket.

now if it was anyone else darrian would've told them but he didn't say anything and just let her walk away looking dumb.

darrian squinted to see that the object was bloody and it was weird cause as bad as she was beaten she wasn't bleeding. even bleeding was a stretch.

he looked sideways before getting up to see what it was, he got closer and closer to see a pair of bloody headphones? the boy didn't know why he felt deja vu at the moment before he started to price things together.

the night of the incident that had occurred for celeste the first thing that he had noticed was bad was a pair of bloody wired headphones.

that looked absolutely identical to the one's from the night of celeste's almost death

now why in the actual world would haven, the only person that celeste had something against would have something of hers and have it covered in blood?

darrian wasn't stupid. and he was sure that haven wouldn't be stupid enough to have literal evidence hanging out of her pocket. but nowadays who can you really trust?

"this fucking bitch yo." he mumbled as he shoved the headphones into his pocket and pulled out his ski mask, covering his whole face with it.

he pulled out his phone and dialed dd's number. he had surprisingly answered which let him feel some type of relief.

"yo i know you don't wanna fucking hear from me right now, but tell both notti and isis to come out here. right now bro."

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— OH??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ ★ ᜊ . © 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐑...
10.2K 60 14
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴀ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ."
7.8K 297 6
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙙𝙨..
132K 5.2K 32
ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ...