Yes Madam !!❤️

By punjabi_kudi

she is fire , he is sweet she can burn a person just with her cold stare ... he is the most purest and sweet... More

characters 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💖
5💖
6💖
7💔
8💔
9💔
10💔
11💔
12💔
13💔
15💔
16💔
17❤️
epilogue ❤️

14💔

728 143 67
By punjabi_kudi

Hello ... Her voice trembled as she picked up the call ...

She immediately got up listening to the voice on the other side ...

Heads out immediately taking her car keys calling kaushal ...

.
.

Sidharth was trying hard finding his mother ... Going onto the police stationd of the areas ... Contacting hus relatives ...

Already he was going through alot ... His mother is his everything to him ...

He can't loose her at any cost ... He was wondering around when his phone pinged ... beeping ...

He picked up the call ...

Agar apni maa ko zinda dekhna hai toh mujhe shehnaaz lakar do ... A man on the other side of the call

Confusing him to the hell ...

Wasn't she the one to kidnap his mother ? ... His eyes widen ...

Shehnaaz ... He whispered... Par ... Wo ... Usne ... Wo kyu ? ... Or meri maa kaha hai ...

His soul shivered as he heard his mother crying ...

Pls unhe kuch mat karo ... Main ... Main kuch karta hu ... Sidharth whispered helplessly ...
.
.
.

Usko khatre main kaise dal sakta hu ... He whispered asking his ownself though hurted her alot ... But ...

Even he was not aware of the truth ...

He isn't that kind of a being who will put anyone else in danger in exchange of his matters ...

His mother was his responsibility? ... He should be the one to protect her ... But he lacked there ... Actually he lacked everywhere ...from being the worst husband to being the worst son ... He is a failure ...

He is a failure his inner voice mocked  making him vulnerable ...

Meri maa hai ... Meri zimmedari phir kaise main Sana ki jaan khatre main daal doon ... Nai .. aise ni kar sakta main .. 

His eyes welled up ... He has already hurted her the most but now he can't put her life on stake ... He can't

.
.
.

She entered in ... Even she had got the call from the intruder ... Who called her here ...

She looked at the space ... It was all too dark ...

Too dark ... She couldn't se anything ....

Kaha ho ? ... She yelled in her feisty voice gritting her teeths ...

The clapping sounds echoed in the whole area as some of the yellow lights started ...

Sana was alone but she didn't felt scared ...

Scared of what ? ... A persons feels scared for their life ...when they have something in it ... But she ...

She has nothing to lost ... She has nothing in her life and about the money and wealth ... That doesn't matter her ...

She spotted Neha and kartik ...

Akhir aa hi gyi shehnaaz Kaur gill ... Hamare is chote se Kaid khane main ... Tch tch ... Aayi toh tum apni marzi se ho ...

Neha comes closer ... Par jaogi apni marzi se ... She gritts her teeths ...

Sana chuckles looking at her raising her brows ...

Try me sweetheart ... Kuch bhi karlo ... Mujhe rok nhi paogi ... Sana said looking at her there wasn't even a hint of fear in her eyes and voice not even in her body language ...

Nia gritted her teeths ... As kartik came ahead ... And held sana's hand ... Sana looked at him blanklesly before jerking his hand away. . 

Limits main rho samjhe ..  shehnaaz Kaur gill ne kisi aire gaire ko koi haq ni Diya ke wo mujhe choo ske samjhe ...  She said fearlessly ...

So apni hado Mai raho ... She said ... Looking here and there ...

Hadd toh tumhe main bataunga ... Kartik said smirkingly ...

waise bhi ab aj ke baad toh tum meri hi ho ...

He said lust fully looking at her from her head to toe ...she felt disgusted at his gaze upon her ...

Aisa kisne kaha ... The manly voice echoed in the whole area . . She turned recognising the voice ... Her eyes showed some emotions maybe the pain ...which peirced his heart she turned around blinking her eyes ... .

Kartik raised his eyes brows looking at sidharth who looked completely different ... His face was stern ....as he was angry seeing him staring at his wife with disgust ...

Kyu tumhe sunai nhi Diya ... Kartik said smirkingly

Chlo dobara bol deta hu ... Ajj ke baad Sana sirf ... Before he could complete a hard punch launched on his face ...

Nia immediately came on knees looking at him ...

Kartik ... she yells who was almost in the state of unconsciousness just with one punch ...

Sana looked at sidharth ...this rough tough sidharth was someone new to her because which sidharth she knew was soft. ..

Sidharth looks at nia ...with his cold eyes ...

Though he should be shocked ... But anymore as now nothing matters ..

His heart is now a void of emotions ... Who don't felt anything bring betrayed by his not so friend ...

He chuckles with his welled up eyes while nia was looking at him dumbfounded

Suddenly the sounds of laughing echoed in the whole area ...

Nia and kartik looked shocked as they didn't expected there boss to be here ...

Sana looked at him dumbfounded ...she stumbled back as soon as she saw his face ...

Mr. Gill ...she stammered ... Her eyes welled up ...

Sidharth sidharth sidharthhh ... He said .. 

Well done my child ... Akhir tum Sana ko yaha le hi aaye ... He said laughing evily ... Sana looked at him confused ...

No he didn't took her here ... She came on her own ...

Because nia called her ...

Sidharth was also looked shocked ...

Aap toh Sana ke papa ... He who's he was shocked how can a father done something like this to his daughter ...

Na ... Is naam se bulane ki galti mat karna mujhe .. main ... Or uska baap ... No ... She is just my mistake ...

Parr is galti se fayda bohot hai .... Mr gill said ...

Taking his gun out  ... As the voice of shooting echoed ...

Sana ... Covers her ears with her palms ....as suddenly her body language showed some fear ...

As she was shocked ...

Sidharthh ...sudden fear grow in her heart as she looked at him ... Touched him ...

Then looked at kartik lying in the pool of blood ...

Sidharth ...she pulled him aside ... Hugged him out of sudden fear ...

Tu thik hai na. ..she whispered still concerned her whole body was shivering along with her hands while she touched his face ....

Relax main thik hu ....sidharth whispered he calmed her down ... Caressing her back ...

She moved back from him ... Suddenly as his painful words echoed in her ears ...

Awwwww .... Mera bachaaa .... Mr gill came near her ... 

Dar gya mera Bacha .... tried cupping her face ....when sidharth pulled her away from him holding her hand pulling her behind him standing infront of her like a pillar ...

Stay away ... He said ... Ruthlessly

You are no one to my wife ...

Wife ? ... He chuckles smirkingly ...

Just shut up ... Tumhe kya lagta hai tumhari hasiyat bhi hai shehnaaz Gil ko apna dost bhi banane ki ... Hits on the right spot as his hold on her hand loosened ...

Apni maa ko lekar nikal yaha se isse pehle ki main tujhe maar doon ...

Nai ...nai ....Sana came ...

Sidharth tu jaa ... Maa ko le jaa pls ... Pls ....Sana said she can't put his life in threat ...

Main tujhe chorh kar kahi nai Jaa ra...

Achaa ... Mr gill said ... As he pulled the chair ...

His mother was sitting there tied with it ... Her body was brutally bruised ...her head hung low ... His heart shattered seeing her condition ...

His mother ... Who have grown him with so much love ...

And he ... Landed her in this condition

Maa ... He came on knees...

Maa ... Suno ... Utho na .... He taps her cheeks ...

Maa ... Mujhe bula kyu ni ri ...dekh b ni ri ....Sana dekho ... Tum bolo maa ko ... He stammered his heart paining ...

Tears rolled down her eyes ....she is the one who landed him in this condition ....she is such a bad luck ...

Apni maa ko lekar nikal yaha se... Mr. Gill roared looking at Sana smirking ...

Sidharth pls jao ... Maa ko lekar jao ... Saba whispered

Main tumhe kaise chorh kar jau ...Sana ... He whispered

Mujhe kuch ni hoga ... Tum jao pls ... Chorh do mujhe pls jao ... Pls ... Maa ko bachao ... Mujhe chorh do ... Pls ...she joins her hands infront of him ....

She will be forever guilty ... For landing him in such condition.... He was so happy before she entered in his life ...

She is such a bad luck ... She knew still she loved him ...she is the reason why he is here ... In such condition ...

He unwillingly left taking his mother's unconscious frame on his hand ... Turned around one last time before leaving ...

She looked at Mr gill with his blank eyes ...

Kya chahte ho mujhse aap ? ...bolo ...

Kya chahte ho ap mujhse ... Pyaar nhi toh na sahi ... Kya thoda sa taras bhi nhi aata apko mujhpar ? ... Bolo ...

Papa ... Papa toh ladkio ke super hero hote hai na ... Unki saari ichaye puri karte hai ....she stammered painfully ...

Unko ...pyaar karte hai ... Aap ... Apne apni beti ki zindagi ...she stammered ...

Apne apni beti ki zindagi barbad kardi ... She chuckles bitterly ...

Isse acha toh aap mujhe paida hote hi maar dete .... Itna dard toh ni hota ...

Maar deta.... Maar deta tujhe paida hote hi ... Agar Teri maa gidgidati na ... Pairo main pad gyi wo aurat mere ... Kehti mujhe rakhna hai ye bacha ... Dhokha diya tha usne bhi mujhe ...

Galti hogyi thi mujhse or usne us galti ko anjaam diya ...

He gritted his teeths ...

Apke liye main galti thi ...she chuckled ... Par meri maa ke liye main apki nishani ...

But i wish. .. main paida hi na hoti ..toh shayad ajj meri maa zinda hoti .. jaisi bhi hoti ...

Apne toh mujhse sab cheen liya yaar ... Sab kuch ...

Meri maa ...mera bachpan ... Mera music ...

When she was young she loved music so much ... She was so much into it because music was her therapy ...when she used to see her mother suffering it had always broke her ...

Because there was no one to console when she made music her bestfriend but he ? ... He snatched it from her ... He killed her emotions for music that after that day she never touched it ...

Sab kuch cheen liya ... Mera pyaar Mera sidharth ...aap hi the na jisne misunderstanding create ki ? ... Bolo ...

Aap hi the na wo ...she whispered gritting her teeths ...

He gritts his teeths yelling ...

Hn tha ... Or abhi toh tumse ..  tumhari zindagi bhi toh Leni haii ...

Main hi tha jisne nia ko manipulate Kiya ...

Or ye bechari ...he points at her unconscious frame ...

Ho bhi gyi ... Bechari ... Apne baap ka badla Lena chahti thi ...

Usse lagta hai uske baap ki maut ki wajah tu hai ... Yaad hai tujhe kuch saal pehle tere pass mr. Malhotra aye the apni buissness deal lekar ...

Tab uski company ko teri deal ki zarurat thi ... Par tune usse cancel kar diya ... Kyuki mr. Malhotra tried harrassing you ...

Deal cancel hone par apni company ko girte dekhne ka sadma bardasht ni kar paya or usne suicide kar li ...

Ussi ki beti hai nia ... Apne baap ko khone ka sadma bardasht ni kar payi ... Or apne hosh kho baithi ...

Tab se uske dil main tere liye itni nafrat hai ...

Jab sidharth ko tere liye dekha toh usse moka dikha ... Or mujhe tujhe barbaad karne ka moka dikha ... He gritts his teeths laughing ...

Maine nai ko manipulate kiya ... Uski nafrat ki aag main ghee dala ... Or ajj dekh ...

Tu kaha aagyi ...

He laughs ...

Kya chahte hai aap mujhse ? ...

Teri company ... Tera Paisa ... Teri zindagi ...he laughs ...

Ek baar mang lete yàr ... Apni maa khatir tumhe sab dedeti ... Meri waja se ... Mere sidharth kyu dukh Diya ...

Maar do mujhe ... Maar do ... He held his hand holding his gun ... Pointing on her head ... Crying ...

Abhi kaha ... Abhi toh tujhe apni property baap ke naam karni hai ...phir marna ... Aram se ... PAr abhi Tera torcher khatam ni hua meri jaann ... He said mockingly ...

She fell down on her knees it's too much her own father wants to kill her ...

What could she even expect ...

Suddenly the shutter opened as sidharth came running towards her ...

Tu phir se agya ... Tch tch ... Ab tu bhi iske saath hi marna ....

But his voice died as soon as kaushal along with the police officers entered in ...

Sana looked at him ... As she stood up ...

Plan acha tha ... Par afsos fail hogya ...Sana wiped her face ...

Ab main bhi toh ap hi ki beti hu ... Apne khud ne crime confess kar liya ...

Ki ye sab apne kiya ... Inspector ab toh koi problem ni hai na ... Inko arrest kariye pls ...

Just take him away from my sight pls ...sana whispered

She was feeling exhausted

Already she was I'll ... And now she was exhausted not physically but mentally ...

Wished that ... Her life ends right this moment

Nahi ... Nahi ... Mr gill said as the police officers take him away ...

Suddenly ... The sound of shooting echoed in the whole basement ... As nia stood there stumbling ...holding the gun in her hand ...

The gun points at sana right on her heart ... As she fell on sidharth's arms ...

Mere papa ko mara ... Mere papa ko mara ... Maine usse mara ... She claps her hands like a mad women

Sana whimpered in pain in blood ...

Having him in her arms ...

Sidharthhh ... I love you ... She smiled ...

Jaa ri hu main ... Tumse door ... Ab kabhi meri shakal ni dekhoge tum ... She smiled with tears ...

Apna khyal rakhna ...

Good bye ... She closed her eyes ... As her hand slipped away from his cheeks ...

Jab kaha tha mohobbat gunah toh nhi
Phir gunah ke barabar saza kyu mili

Jakhm dete ho kehte ho seete raho
Jaan lekar kahoge ki jeete raho

Pyaar jab jab zameen pe utara gya
Zindagi ko sadqe wara gya 💔

Sana ... He jerked her ...

Nai ...Sana ...Sana ... He jerked her ...

They rushed her to the hospital

....................

Is this the end or the beginning? ...

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sabkooo itna Sara wait karane ke liyee ... But i just wanted to end my book once ...ye book khatam hone ke baad I'll continue with darmiyaan ..

Toh iske liye ready rehna coz the emotional chapters coming soon ❤️

And yes itne time baad update Kiya hai pyaar dena mat bhoolna 🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 30.7K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
51.7K 3.8K 20
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 ❤❤🔥 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝...
176K 14.5K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀