15💔

He stood there infront of the ot ... His t shirt all covered with her blood ...

His eyes were teary head hung low ... As he looked at the floor aimlessly ...

He can't... See her like this ... His own words echoed in his ears ...

"Tabhi shayad bhagwan ne tumse tumhari maa cheen li ... because you don't deserve anyone "

"I never knew you were so freaking heartless "

He keeps his palms on his ears trying to stop all those haunting voices ..

He is so freaking dumb ... First of all ... He gave the name of love to his attraction and liking towards her ...

But it wasn't only the attraction.... It wasn't only the liking. .. it was something more ...

More then friendship ... All the emotions which he felt first time ...tackled him in ... As the fear of losing her was there ... He didn't wanted to loose her ...

But in his impulsive ness ... He ruined everything he is the reason ...

He then gAve her hopes ... The hopes which he shattered on his own ...

He was so dumb ... He hurted her so much broke her heart ...

He killed her wishes ... Hid happiness with his own hands ...

His own hands ...

Doctor ... Sana kaisi hai ? ... He bombarded doctor with millions f questions ...

Her condition is critical ... Very critical ... Her breathing is not normal ... We needed to take her for surgery but before that you needed to complete all the formalities

Doctor said ... Floor slipped beneath his feets ...

Wo thik toh ho jayegi na doctor? .. sidharth asked stammering ...

Right now we can't say anything sorry ... Pls complete the formalities so that we can start the surgery ...

Fast ... Doctor goes ...

He looked at her unconscious self laying on the bed lifelessly ...

.
.
.

His hands shivered as he was about the sign on the papers which says that if she died there will not be the doctor's fault as it's already a police case ...

Kaushal kept his hand on his shoulder ... Nodding his head . .

Sidharth signed ... Getting up ... As she was immediately taken into ot

It was 5 hours surgery ...

He stood there anxiosly ... Kaushal was there ... Rita maa was at home with the body guards ...

She was fine ...but still had weakness and bruises all over her body ...

Dar LG ra hai ... He whispered his eyes welled up ...

Baith Jaa ... Kaushal made him sit down ...

Tune usse samajhne main galti kar di sidharth ... Kaushal said ... Handling him a glass of water .. 

Atleast apne pyaar par bharosa rakhta ... But neverthelessly there isn't the point to talk right now ... Kaushal said ...

Main chahta hu Sana Bach Jaye thik ho jaye ... But ... Ye uske liye acha hoga ki wo mukt ho jaye ... Tab tumhe shayad ehsaas ho ke tum kya kho chuke ho ... Kaushal said with his welled up eyes ... Sending silent prayers not to make it true ...