Princess of Monaco (CL16)

By NYxArabella

Charles Leclerc and Athena Laurent used to date until One day she found out she was pregnant. Charles had jus... More

Almost ready
Kids are mean
Little meeting
Lost
Eyes like mine
Talks
They knew
Hurt
Drive
Insta:
Night stay
E/N
No clothes
Hope ur okay
Athena's Pov
Charles pov
Athena
Charles
Charles

The day we first met

2.7K 33 0
By NYxArabella

Charles POV

I finish changing in 5 minutes and go outside to See Jules and Arthur running around messing about,Lorenzo taking a video of them and Carla Isabel and mon cœur talking with each other.

I smile a walk over to Arth and Jules and pick up Jules,

Charles: "Want to go into my car?"

Jules:"Yeahhhh"

I put him down inside the car and point out the buttons on the wheel and what they do

He looks around in the car thinking this car was fantastic

Carla: "come on boys let's go to Athena's or we will be waiting for a decade to eat"

Put pick up Jules from the car grab my hat to put on his head.
It's 10x to big

~They all arrive at Athena's apartment~

Athena: "come on Bambi let's get changed"
I say laying him down on his bed and pick out his outfit and place it beside him for him to get into.
I lay out a plain white Ralph Lauren T-shirt,
Blue Tommy Hilfiger jeans and red and white Nike dunks.
(I can't find a inspo picture on Pinterest srry)

While he gets changed into that I go organise myself.
Outfit below

I do my make up and get out my curling wand for my hair and turn it on as I do so touch ups.
Then there is a know on the door

Carla: "Can I come in?"

Athena: "please be free too"
She walks in and looks at me.

Carla: "I just can't believe your here it feels like a dream"

I start to curl my hair
Athena: "Yeah I am kinda happy you and Arthur saw me because they is no more hiding or anything"
I saw to concentrated on Carla that I don't realised how the wand is so close to my neck that it hits off it.

Athena: "OH FUCK owwww"
I slap my hand on the burn mark

Carla: "Omg you good girl?"
She laughs and TRIES TO shows petty at the same time

Athena: "Oh yeah totally"

Carla: "okay let me see that bad boy"
She take my hand away from my neck and looks at it.

Carla: "oof that's gonna hurt alright"

Athena: "Do you think you can cover it?"

Carla picks up a beauty blender and concealer and gives me a look

Carla: "Girl do you even remember me? Makeup is my prime time to shine"

She makes faces while trying to cover the what's looks like a hickey mark up.

Carla: "That's the best we we'll get you can still kinda see it but not as much"

Athena: "Yeah thanks that's fine love"

Carla: "we'll come on let's eat I'm starving"
She says running down infront of me.

I walk behind her slow and as I approach the room they all turn to look at me

Lorenzo: "You look stunning"

Arthur: "Damn you amaze me every time honey"

Charles just stands there looking at me if I was some kinda of goddess,an angel that has fallen from heaven.He made me feel like I was to gorgeous to exist, Iike I was an art piece at a museum that was too valuable to touch almost too to see with your own too eyes,like if you were under a love potion.
If he was under a love potion
But none of it is real anymore

Arthur elbows Charles into the ribs to snap him out of his thoughts (Delulu mind)

Charles: "You look to gorgeous too exist Athena"

Athena he called me Athena it feels so long since he called me that even when we were dating it was always a nickname or he called my name with a meaning now
It's nothing

As I was about to speak Arthur does it for me

Arthur:"Ohhhhh mmmm goshhh your SUCH a sugar cookie sweet pie"
He says wrapping his arms around his older brothers neck then giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Charles: "Ahhh Arth get off me your way heavier then you were when you were a baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 518 10
Mia and Arthur Leclerc have been best friends for their entire lives. After being away for a few years, Mia travels back to Monaco for the summer, ex...
1.1M 24.9K 59
Helena Petrovic, Serbian tennis player with the title of being number 5 in the world Charles Leclerc, Monegasque formula 1 driver with the title of b...
8.7K 157 18
Gia Laurent, the unofficial 'princess of Monaco' has known Charles Leclerc her whole life. The pair were once joined at the hip, that was until she s...
38.9K 1.3K 21
A single crash. That's all it took to wipe her and all the happiness that circled the memory of her from his mind. A single moment of 3 seconds was e...