Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

07.

3.3K 249 58
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ohh really I thought you were too desperate to become the owner of Jeon mansion that's why you called grandma. " Jungkook said sarcastically glaring at ye-Jin.

Mrs. Jeon's condition was not well these days. And the doctor has already instructed not to give her any stress that's why Jungkook didn't want to tell her anything about Yeona's accident so she won't worry.

"Shut up both of you and let my grandpup eat." Grandma said cutting them off and told ye-jin to take a seat at the dining table for breakfast.

Just then ye-jin noticed Jimin sitting besides Yeona eating and also feeding her.

"Who are you? I heard that there is a nurse who is appointed for Yeona's treatment and she loves him too much and call him pretty angel. Is that you?" Ye-jin asked looking towards Jimin with hatred.

"Yes mam.. " the servant said making ye-jin go mad. She and her husband were given outside part of Jeon mansion to live while one side in Jeon mansion was for Jungkook and his daughter alone and other side was for his grandma who loved living there as it contains garden and she loved gardening. Ye-jin was always jealous of Jeon mansion as it was beautiful not only from outside but also from inside. She always wanted to live there but Jungkook gave them outer part of villa. And now even a nurse was sitting on their dining table and eating food made by Jeon chefs who were top imported chefs specially from many different countries. She got angry seeing even a nurse living her dream life.

"Don't you know rules of Jeon mansion? A nurse like him can't with our family on our dining. Then why tf is he eating with us?" He asked angrily to servant. Mrs. Jeon was already old and Jungkook didn't have any Omega so after Mrs. Jeon ye-jin was the only Omega of Jeon family so all servants were always trying to be in good look at her which gave her lot of attitude to everyone around as if it's her own mansion.

"Mam.. it's not my fault actu... " Servant tried to tell her why Jimin was eating with them but she cut him off.

" Do you really think just because Yeona likes you then you can make your position in Jeon mansion? Who the hell give you right to eat with us?" She asked Jimin with hatred. Jimin was always feeling awkward eating with them first because of Yeona's request and after because of Jungkook's grandma bringing up his marriage topic and now another member of Jeons. Even poor Yeona was also shocked by ye-jin's behaviour.

"Stop making a fuss here. I gave him permission to sit cause Yeona wanted to eat with him. " Jungkook said calmly his voice was clearly showing irritation by this sudden arrival.

" What? Jungkook how can you change the rules of Jeons which were being followed by our ancestors. " She said but tilted her gaze towards the other side once Jungkook growled at her.

Seeing the tension between both of them Jimin already realised one thing that Jungkook and his grandma were so humble compared to ye-jin. So he tried to find excuse before this matter extends more.

"Mr. Jeon I already ate so I will go now. " Jimin said and got up in a hurry but before he went out ye-jin called him again.

"Where do you think you are going? You are here for taking care of little princess. Do your job properly." Ye-jin said making Jimin come back again to Yeona's side and he started feeding her which gave ye-jin satisfaction thinking that at least she got someone whom she can order around.

"Go and bring a soup for me. " She ordered and Jimin clenched his jaw but still obeyed not wanting to create more problems.

He served him a bowl of soup but she screamed saying it's hot and throw it towards Jimin. Jimin closed his eyes but felt nothing except two muscular hands holding him protectively.

Before the soup could fall on Jimin Jungkook got up from his seat who was observing everything and pulled Jimin towards him turning around making all soup fell on his back. Everything happened so fast that ye-jin didn't even realise when Jungkook saved Jimin who was still in shock.

"I a-am s-sorry. I didn't mean to.." ye-jin apologiesed quickly. But it was too late. Jungkook grabbed her by her neck and a low growl was heard from his wolf.

"I don't hurt omegas usually but if you don't stop your stupid attitude I can make you exception for it. " Jungkook said and pushed her aside harshly making her land on broken pieces of bowl. Ye-jin screamed in pain as the pieces pierced in her hand making blood ooze out of it.

" Are you okay kookie? " Jungkook's grandma asked him with worry before sending Yeona with servant.

"I am fine grandma. I think you should also go and rest now." Jungkook said called one servant to send her to her room. And he headed towards his bedroom.

Jimin who was standing there still in shock also followed him with worry. He knew soup wasn't too hot because he was the one who bought it but still Jungkook got hurt because of him so he thought at least he will help him to treat his wound. He took medical kit and knocked on Jungkook's door but realised that it was already open.

" Mr. Jeon I am coming inside. " He announced and entered the room without waiting for any response from alpha but stoped in his tract seeing the person infront of him.

Alpha was standing half naked in front of him flashing his abs making Jimin forget for the reason he came.

"If you are done staring will you tell me why you are hear?" Jungkook said smirking looking at Omega's flushed face. His wolf was happy seeing the effect he have on Omega.

"U-umm.. I just wanted to treat your wounds and also thank you for saving me. " Jimin said avoiding eye contact with alpha looking everywhere but him. He was already red by embarrassment.

" Treatment from you? " Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows as if mocking him.

"I know how to treat burnt wounds Mr. Jeon. Just because I completed my whole course in half time doesn't mean I know nothing. Don't think like a fool." He said but slapped himself mentally when he realised that he was called alpha fool. Jungkook just hummed and turned to opposite side showing him his back.

Jimin felt bad for alpha seeing his wounds. Even though he knew it wasn't too deep. It was just a red rashes but still it must have pained a lot. He applied ointment on it. He still didn't understand why Jungkook saved him cause according to him Jungkook dislike him and that's why he kicked him out from his job isn't it? Then why will he save someone who he dislikes?

"Why did you save me?" Making Jungkook stiff. Jungkook was trying to avoid this question but Jimin asked him directly. He himself didn't know why saved Omega.

" Yeona loves you and if something happened to you then she will cry. And I don't want her to cry. " Jungkook explained.

" Go and bring me another shirt. "Jungkook said before Jimin think more.

Jimin went to Alpha's closet and took a random shirt from it.

"Dad why are you naked? " Yeona asked seeing Jungkook without shirt when she entered his room. Just then Jimin come back with shirt.

"Pretty angel did you removed my dad's clothes?" Yeona asked seeing a shirt in his hand.

"W-what no I didn't..." Jimin tried to explain and looked towards Jungkook with pleading eyes as if asking for help.

"Yes he did. " Jungkook said smiling internally looking at Omega's widened eyes and his flushed and embarrassed red face.

But then his grandma come picking Yeona up covering her eyes.

"You both can continue now. " She winked at both of them taking pup with her.

"Why did you lie? " Jimin asked him fuming in anger.

"Where is the lie? You have already watched me naked anyway? " Jungkook said taking shirt form his hand and wearing it laughing internally at Omega's angry face. Jimin just stomped his foot and got out of Jungkook's room fuming in anger.

After 2 hours

Jungkook was watching CCTV footage of Jimin playing with Yeona happily on his computer. He didn't have any reason to doubt Jimin except his missing background but still he didn't want to take any risk.

He closed his computer sensing his grandma before she entered his office.

"Grandma what happened? Why are you here? " Jungkook asked her.

"Can't I come to meet my grandson? I have something to discuss with you ." She said taking a seat on his office couch.

" Did you get any information about Yeona's Omega parent? " She asked making Jungkook sigh deeply.

" I am still trying grandma. We couldn't even find out who send her to my company that day. Grandma I swear I didn't even touch any omega in my life. I don't know how Yeona... " Jungkook tried to explain.

" You shut up every alpha say the same thing that he didn't even touch anyone . " Mrs. Jeon said remembering the same words repeated by his husband aka Jungkook's grandfather when his illegitimate child Minhyuk showed up. Jungkook understands the worry his grandma has.

He kneeled in front of her taking her hands in his saying that he will try his best to find Yeona's Omega parent.

"But what if you didn't find Yeona's Omega parent? Are you going to keep her without omega then? Don't you think that this mansion also need an omega. I have already became old now. I can't take care of every matter. I don't want that ye-jin to take all the responsibilities of Jeons after me. I think Jimin is suitable for you and Yeona also loves him. Why don't you marry him. He is all I want as your Omega, young smart and pretty. " Mrs. Jeon gave him another lecture about marriage again.

" Okay I will think about it. You go and take a rest now." Jungkook said before she will give him another lecture and called one of his servants to take grandma to her room.

He again went back to watch Jimin playing with Yeona. Now Jimin was feeding Yeona oranges saying I will eat one and you eat another piece. It was looking as if mother feeding her child. But that beautiful scene came to an end by someone.

"Jimin are you trying to steal Jeon mansion's food?" Ye-jin yelled at him who was vanished after Jungkook pushed him. She had bandage wrapped around her hand which Jimin thought done by Yuna cause she was standing behind her.

"I didn't steal anything Yeona was the one who wanted me to... " Jimin tried to explain cause it was true that Yeona said she won't eat anything if he didn't.

" Stop using Yeona's name for everything I bet you are here to make your position in Jeon mansion but it's not gonna happen till I am alive. Now come here and help me to garden area. Can't you see I am injured." She said glaring at him.

" I am sorry mam but Mr. Jeon asked me not to leave Yeona alone." Jimin said politely even though he wanted to kill her right there cause he knew she was doing it on purpose.

" How dare you talk to me like that. I am the only Omega of jeon mansion and soon to be your boss better try to listen me or else I will kick you out of here. " She threatened.

Jimin wasn't scared of her threats still helped her cause he didn't want to cause any scene infront of pup. He left ye-jin in garden and turned to go inside Jeon mansion to Yeona.

"Where do you think you are going? I haven't told you to go back yet. " Ye-jin stopped him.

A/N :

Do you think Ye-jin is planning something against Jimin?

When will Jungkook believe that Jimin isn't a threat for his pup?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
118K 9.8K 44
- King Card #jikookau King of twilight , Alpha hybrid vampire Júngkōōk , who cant have a mate because no one wants to be his omega , met Omega Prin...
222K 22K 67
Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "You are just a Kisaeng!! What must I gif...
13.2K 726 12
"Get away from me!!!" ~jimin "You're a fucking liar jimin!!!" ~jungkook ⛔OMEGAVERSE ⛔ALPHA×OMEGA ⛔ALPHA JUNGKOOK ⛔HIGHSCHOOL AU ⛔JIKOOK ⛔CROSS DRESSI...