𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

由 thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... 更多

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

five

4.3K 94 20
由 thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
1:45pm
video shoot...

"you excited for the shoot?" i asked tyler. "hell yeah im excited. we pulled up to the spot and it was somewhere in tennessee.

tyler said he wanted the music video to be just him and his 'shooters' lame boooo. we got to the place and he had his outift on and everything.

the camera man was there with like two cameras. tyler has two outfits in the video so he has to record two seperate videos then put it together bla bla bla.

he told me that he wanted me at the shoot with him and i can't even be in it. i wasn't stressin over that tho.

"alright so y'all gon stand over there and tyler gon do a clip by himself" his cameraman ordered.

they started recording and tyler was doing a shot by himself first doing his shit that he do spreading his money, showing his grills and all that shit.

"skinny nigga, fat racks stand the fuck up out the way" he was rapping and i was next to the camera man watching and nodding my head mouthing the lyrics.

im really like his #1 hypeman/supporter and i believe that shit. after he did the shot by himself he did the shot with his homeboys and they was all in there doing whatever tf they be doing.

me and jar was just standing behind the camera watching them do his thing. the shoot was over and when tyler was done he came up to me and gave me a hug.

"awww look at lil tyty and his lil boo" one of his homeboys said. "boy stfu" tyler said making his friend laugh.

"alright that's a wrap" his producer said. "yall did good" i told tyler and his friends. one of tylers friends came up to me and compared our heights. "damn how tall you is?" he asked me and i looked up at him and rolled my eyes and tyler chuckled.

"not too much on ha, fam" tyler said to him.

tyler changed back to his regular clothes and we was about to leave the scene.

"tyler pose fa me" i said

his friend tried to jump in the picture after but i already took the picture. "haha that's why you ain't even in the picture" i laughed at him.

"lemme see the picture" tyler asked as i turned my phone and showed him the picture. "damn i look high asf in that, that's why i wore them sunglasses during the shoot" he said looking at the picture.

we got back in the car and his lil friends left and we was going to Walmart because tyler hungry ass wanted some snacks.

we got to walmart and his driver stayed in the car and jar came with us. i got a cart and tyler had the nerve to sit in the cart. "you too big to be in that damn cart".

he sat in the big side ofc. he had his legs out and i was pushing the cart and he was directing me where to go.

"go in this aisle right here" i turned the cart and he took some hot cheetos off the shelf and put it in the cart. we went to the fridge aisle, "mmm i love me some fruit punch" tyler said putting the drink in his cart.

we was just adding shit to the cart and i was riding the cart like a scooter and going mad fast down the open aisle. jar couldn't catch up with us and we was just laughing at him.

"omg these kids" jar sighed from far away.

tyler took out his phone and started recording us. "wassgud y'all we in walmart and we finna buy some snacks" he said showing the camera what we already got in the cart.

"say hi, paris" i put up the sign with my ring finger and my thumb down that tyler always be doing "what it dooo"

the cart was full with snacks and jar finally caught up with us. "yall finna get us kicked out y'all pushing this cart around like y'all some crackheads" jar said.

me and tyler laughed "nah they ain't gon kick me out, they don't know it's luh tyler up in the building" tyler said flexin.

"yo big man you tryna pay for these snacks?" tyler asked jar. "hell nah, what happened to its luh tyler up in the building?" he chuckled.

"i was gon pay anyway, i was just testing you nigga, and you failed" "mhm".

we was at self checkout and jar scanned the items for us and tyler was still in the cart with his legs out. jar ended up paying for us, how nice of him.

jar held our bags and i pushed tyler all the way to the car. "what yo old ass doing in that cart?" tylers driver said laughing.

tyler got out the cart and then we pushed it the side and went back in the car.

__________________

me and ty went out to eat at some steakhouse or some shit like that. it was nice of him to do that.

"paris, i wanted to thank you for always being there for me when i in the stu and being such a big supporter and the reason why i kept going, so i wanted to give you this" tyler said to me taking out a bouquet of flowers and giving it to me.

"awww thank you so much ty, i never got flowers before" i was so close to crying but i didn't want to cry infront of him. i put the flowers down and gave him a hug. "i should be the one giving you flowers ty!" i said.

i can tell he was proud of what he did, he was smiling that all his grills was showing. "you really my best friend and you always will be" he said.

"im not even an emotional nigga but this coming from the heart".

"thank you ty, i appreciate this so fucking much"

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO

@parisslynn forever grateful for you❤️
16,252 likes | 1,292 comments

@user3626: her smile is so pretty

@user9928: who got you the flowers??

@user8257: who she talking bout in the caption🤔

@nyasiaaa: awww bestfriend🥹🥹
@parisslynn: 💕💕

@user8296: is this the girl from luh tyler live??

@user2911: WAIT IS SHE DATING LUH TYLER??!!!

___________________

i got home and put the flowers in a nice vase that i had for a while now.

i had to call asia and tell her.

"heyy asia girll"

"hey paris!!, i was just about to call you, wait he got you the flowers??"

"yes we had went out to eat yesterday and he gave me these out of nowhere and said that i motivate him and kept him going, girl when i tell you i almost cried"

"omg, yes i seen your post with the flowers and i was like wait holdup i gotta call her real quick!"

"and i never got flowers before so just thinking about it makes me wanna cry"

"but that's so nice of him tho, im just happy that your happy girl" asia said.

"but yeah that's pretty much it, and he dropped me home after"

"that's cute, but did you see them comments? girl those people are just so nosey talking bout are you dating luh tyler" asia said.

"i saw all of them but i didn't even say anything because they do too much. i even had to tell tyler not to comment on it because these girls is delusional" i said.

"soon he gon be liking and commenting on all your posts and they ain't gon do shit about it, because at the end of the day he's liking your posts not theirs, fuck what they think about y'all" asia said to me.

"yeah you right. but girl ima call you later, thanks for the support. i love you nyny"

"love you too paris girl, call me if anything, have a good night ml"

she hung up and then i got ready for bed and fell asleep.

thanks for reading this chapter!!!

what y'all think so far about the story and this chapter?!!

STAY TUNED!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...