Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

06.

3.5K 248 60
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

Next day

Jungkook was the first one to wake up in the morning. His nose picked up a faint peach scent along with his pup's lavander one making his aware of another presence in the room. His eyes wondered around and he spotted omega on the couch shivering in cold as his blanket was fell down.

He got up and covered Jimin by blanket looking at his angelic face. He realised that both Yeona and Jimin sleep just like babies with an unconscious pout which he found cute.

"Who are you? " Jungkook asked to no one looking at Omega. But before he could cover Jimin in blanket Omega hugged him tightly whispering something.

"Don't worry Yeona. I won't go anywhere. Nothing will happen to you.. " Jimin said hugging him. Jungkook realised that it doesn't change the fact that omega loves his daughter despite his unknown background and identity. His doubts regarding his daughter's safety were lessened. He picked Omega and made him sleep besides Yeona who snuggled in his embrace quickly. Jungkook fondly stared at both and went out of the room.

After a long two hours of sleep Jimin woke up and blinked his eye many times realising that he wasn't in his room. That's when he remembered yesterday night's event and realised this is Jungkook's room. He saw Yeona sleeping besides him hugging his hand and he smiled towards her. But wait.. wasn't he sleeping on the couch? How the hell did he come here there? Did he accidentally sleepwalked on slept on the same bed with that arrogant jerk?

___________

It was continuous 2 hours and Yuna was still standing in front of Jungkook's study table. When she woke up in the morning servant told him to go Jungkook's study room as he called her. She was so excited thinking about meeting Jungkook alone. Her imagination was increased beyond a limit where she got married with him and being the mother of his pup's.

She wore her prettiest and seductive attire to meet him and reached his office but he didn't even spared him a single glance. Her legs were hurting from standing infront of him from past 2 hours.

After eternity Jungkook looked at her and her wolf jumped inside getting Alpha's attention.

"What's your name? " Jungkook asked in his cold voice. That wasn't what she expected though. She couldn't believe that alpha didn't even remember her name but then she composed herself.

"My name is Lee Yuna. " She introduced himself with her extra sugary voice.

"Ohh aren't you the one who poured water inside my pup's medicine Ms. Lee? " Jungkook asked her with same expression.

"W-what? No no Mr. Jeon. I didn't do anything it was Jimin who tried to harm little princess. " She explained hurriedly.

"Ohh really! What's this then?" Jungkook threw some documents in front of her. It was her fingerprints on the glass which she used to pour water. Her eyes widened by shock. She never thought that Jungkook will send that glass for testing.

" I am sorry Mr. Jeon. It happened by a mistake. I will be careful from next time. Please give me one I will everything." She begged cause she knew that if Jungkook fired him then she will never get any job anywhere in Seoul. Her career will end before it even starts. Jungkook listened to her pleading with mocking smirk playing in his face.

"Do you really think I will let you come anywhere near my daughter after you tried to harm her? " Jungkook said in fuming in anger.

"Please Mr. Jeon please. I am so sorry I will do everything. Please don't fire me ." She begged.

" Fine you can live here but you are not allowed to go anywhere near my daughter. My servant will tell you what job to you have to do. " With that Jungkook dismissed her.

"Boss why didn't you fire her? She tried to harm our little princess." Hyunsik asked in worry but Jungkook ignored his question and just smirked looking at door.

Jungkook headed towards his bedroom with his assistant and heard some whispering voices behind the door. He stopped himself from opening the door hearing the voice.

" Omg what do I now? How am I gonna face Mr. Jeon now? What will he think of me? I don't even remember what happened last night with us? Whatever I am young, pretty and amazing so even though I slept with him it's my loss anyway." Jimin was convincing himself before going out of the room. He didn't want to face Jungkook again as he don't even remember what happened last night and how did he end up in his bed.

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile listening to Jimin talking himself giving his assistant heart attack. Hyunsik has been working with him for the past 5 years but he has never seen Jungkook smiling before at least not staring towards the door. He thought his boss was becoming crazy.

After encouraging himself Jimin opened the door and again crashed into something hard but before he could fall two muscular hands stopped him from falling. He adjusted himself and thanked the person but realised that it was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin panicked. Was Jungkook listening everything he said behind the door? What was he doing here? When did he come back? Many thought surrounded him. His face was already became red with embarassment.

"Wake Yeona up and prepare her and come to dining for breakfast . " Jungkook said. Jimin thanked moon goddess Jungkook is understanding and didn't ask him anything.

"By the way if someone is thinking it's their loss anyway then I don't mind sleeping with them again." Jungkook said smirking and jimin's eyes widened by the statement.

Now Jimin regreted thinking Jungkook was understanding. His face got red by anger. He went back inside his room closing door loudly. Jungkook was actually going to tell Jimin nothing happened yesterday but then he thought of teasing him and dropped the Idea. He let Omega think whatever he wants to.

After some times Jimin and Yeona entered dining room where Jungkook was already waiting for them. Yeona's eyes sparkled by seeing food and Jimin released her from his embrace carefully making her sit on chair and started serving her ignoring Jungkook's piercing gaze towards him.

"Pretty angel why are not sitting with me. I want to eat with you. " Yeona said and Jungkook asked servant to serve another plate of him.

Jimin was surprised. He knew he was just a nurse then how can he eat with them but when Yeona asked him again and Jungkook didn't oppose, he sat beside her with hesitation and filled her plate full of her favourite dishes.

"Pretty angel why are you not filling dad's plate? " Yeona asked him making him choke on air.

"Hmm she is right. Serve me too."Jungkook said raising his eyebrows towards Jimin. Jimin wasn't in the mood to listen to alpha but because of Yeona he filled his plate too. But before Jungkook can start eating Yeona asked Jungkook to fills jimin's plate too making Jimin smirk towards him. Jungkook fake smile at him and filled his plate.

"Umm are you my soon to be son is law? " An excited voice grabbed Jimin attention and that's when Jimin realised that they're not the only people sitting on the dining table.

A lady who was in her 70s was also sitting on the other side of table who was looking at him with happiness. Jimin was too focused on Yeona that he didn't even realise someone else was also there.

"Mr. Park she is my grandmother. And grandma he is Yeona's nurse not your son in law. " Jungkook introduced making Jimin freeze on his spot.

Jimin was not scared thinking that what if Jungkook's grandma didn't like him eating along with them. He hurriedly got up.

"H-hello Mrs. Jeon I am sorry I didn't see you." Jimin bowed towards her with respect.

"No need to bow son and don't call me Mrs. Jeon it feels distant just call me grandma. You are so pretty. Have a sit and eat as much as you want don't hesitate." Mrs. Jeon said looking at him lovingly.

" So when were you going to introduce me to your omega kookie? He is so pretty. I already like him. Stop thinking about Yeona's mother. You know it's already been two years we don't know who..." Mrs. started talking but Jungkook interrupted her.

"Grandma please. Stop forcing me for marriage pairing me with every Omega you see." Jungkook said indicating her not to say anything about Yeona's mother in front of Yeona who was busy eating her food.

"Fine I was pastering for marriage cause I have chosen Jimin for you. I don't want any other omeaga for you. We will talk about marriage preparations later." She said looking at Jimin with happiness as if both jikook's opinions doesn't even matter for their own marriage.

Jungkook knew how her grandma was . She was always after his marriage so he didn't even bother say anything cause he knew if he said something then he will have to listen her long ass lecture which he wasn't interested. So he was calm but Jimin......

Jimin choked on his food listening the news. Just yesterday he was struggling for job and today he was getting married without even his knowledge and with alpha who he hate the most. No way.... He took a glass of water and drank it stopping himself from chocking. Jungkook eyed him scrunching his eyes thinking that why he look horrified. Is Jimin horrified by thought of marring him?

"But grandma who told you about Yeona's accident? " Jungkook asked Mrs. Jeon which was the reason Mrs. Jeon come here to meet her grandpup. She was horrified after knowing the news and wanted to meet Yeona as soon as she can.

But before Mrs. Jeon could say something servant come to Jungkook hurriedly and whispered something in his ear making his expression darken.

" Ohh so everyone is eating here that's why no one come to welcome me. " An annoying voice of a middle aged Omega called. She was in her 40s but her whole face was covered with expensive make up and the voice of her heels broke peacefully environment of dinner room.

It was none other than Jeon Ye-jin....

When Jungkook's parents died at the age of 10. He was raised by his grandparents. At the age of 17 he took over Jeon Industries after presenting as alpha and started working in company as the youngest CEO of Korea. He was always busy since childhood and never had no interest in anything other than business.

But his grandfather's health was decreasing day by day after Jungkook's parents death and he was at bed rest when he took over company. After one year his grandfather's illegitimate child Jeon Minhyuk showed up along with his wife Jeon ye-jin and his grandfather being a kind person give him a position in their family.

It was his grandfather's last wish to give Minhyuk a bonus income from Jeon Industries even though all right and whole company assets were under the name of Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook and his grandma despised both of them.

Minhyuk wasn't satisfied with whenever he was giving he wanted the company for himself and tried to get it by many ways but then Jungkook blacklisted him from the company and didn't give him any position as he knew he isn't even capable of anything.

That's why Minhyuk was one of the main suspects behind Yeona's accident.

(I think that's enough introduction now back to the story)

Jungkook glared with hatred towards the women standing infornt him with her arrogant expression.

"I told you grandma Yeona is fine but still you come here. You should take care of your health more. And I am sorry Jungkook it I didn't mean to say anything to grandma but it slipped from my mouth as you know I was too worried about Yeona." She said with fake concern but anyone could tell her expression were fake.

A/N :

What do you think about this new entry of ye-jin?

Will ye-jin create any problem for Jimin?

Next update will be after two days since I am busy with my assignments :(

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 3.6K 30
❝𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦❞ ✰In this story where Jeon jungkook left his castle like mansion and came here in simple yet safe appartment near college...
981K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
841K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.7K 292 16
Park Jimin, a gentle-hearted convenience store worker and a dancer, finds his world intertwined with that of underground boxer Jeon Jungkook, a myste...