𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

four

4.2K 101 59
By thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
9:58pm
at the studio...

"ok yall we bout to drop 'fat racks' y'all ready?" tylers producer said as we were all sitting in the studio.

"hell yeah" tyler said smiling. "alright 2 more minutes, it drops at 10 o'clock"

it hit 10 o'clock and then they dropped the audio on youtube and all platforms. "next up is the music video!!" his producer said. "yup yup"

tyler went on Instagram and told everyone to go listen to fat racks. he was getting dms from many celebrities telling him that his music is fire and he showed me all of them.

i felt proud for him. monte facetimed tyler to congratulate him on his song and they were talking. "yo look who here" tyler said turning the camera to me and then i waved at monte. "hi monte" i waved and smiled. "wassup paris".

we rolled up a blunt at the stu. "alright tommrow we got another song to record" tylers producer said. "this blunt is for my new song fat racks" tyler said lighting the blunt and smoking it. "this that fat racks blunt, meaning good luck from here on out"

the next day...
tyler's pov :

"alright we got the beat, you ready to start recording?" "yessuh" i started freestyling the song, because i don't really like writing shit down, it just come up off the head.

"hold on baby, im a player not a simp bae, this shit comin off the head like some fresh waves" "wait wait cut that last part out. ion like that fresh waves part."

"sum don't feel right" i said taking off my headphones. i stepped out the booth and facetimed paris.

"paris pull up to the stu real quick"

"why you always telling me to pull up to the stu like im the one that's fucking rapping, like i swear you say that like im a rapper" she said laughing.

"comon ima call you a uber"

"oh my gosh fine" she said getting up and getting ready. i hung up and put my phone down.

"alright you ready to step back in the booth now?" my producer asked me. "nah i gotta wait for paris to come, or im not gon get the shit right."

we was just chillin waiting and talking about upcoming projects. paris finally came and i stood up and gave her a hug and smiled.

"heyy yall" she said waving at my peoples in the stu. "alright let's get to work" my producer said.

paris was sitting down on the couch and watching me in the booth. i put my headphones back on, "alright im taking out the fresh wave part, i think I got some better, alright run the track" i said nodding my head as the beat started playing.

"hold on baby im a player not a simp bae, this shit coming off the head like a temp fade, and your bitch tryna kick it like a sensai, maybe you can get a wig but i ain't payin rent bae"

"i think i like that better" i said.

"you see how he rappin better that paris here?" jar whispered to my producer making him nod.

i kept rapping and finished the song. i stepped out the booth and sat next to paris. "that was hard, ty" paris said to me smiling. "appreciate it"

"alright so the song is done, after we drop the fat racks music video, then we can start getting this song out" my producer said.

"alright we need you to do the adlibs now" my producer said then i walked back in the booth doing adlibs.

"shoo, shoo, skiii"

we finished adlibs and then i left the booth and went on the couch and laid back and paris was on her phone. i fell asleep on the couch next to her.

"that nigga tired asf" jar laughed. "nah foreal" paris said.

paris's pov :
"oh jar, i ain't forget when i said when i see you it's on sight" i said laughing.

we was play fighting with each other. "tyler come get your little minion" he said to him and he was still sleep like a baby.

"i am not no damn minion, you need to stop playing with me" i said laughing.

"shut up that's why you can't rap" i said to jar

"yes the fuck i can, watch this, yo it's me and smurfette on this rap beat, she needa leave with her nappy ass weave" he rapped.

i had a straight face and then playfully pushed his arm and laughed. "unt unt my hair is never nappy and this is not weave, this my real hair stop playing with me big bird" i said mean mugging him.

we was laughing and joking " yo look at tyler, go pour some water on his face" jar said laughing. "no you do it" i said. "no nigga you do it" he said

"fine" i took my half drinkin water bottle and opened it and poured some on tylers face making him get up quickly and wiping his face.

"yoo what the fuck, nigga" tyler said as me and jar was laughing our asses off. i couldn't stop laughing. "im sorry" i said laughing in between my words.

tyler went to the bathroom and got tissue and dried his face. "what was you dreamin bout, you was sleepin real good, nigga" jar said laughing.

"i needa stop playing with y'all little ass kids, omg" jar said laughing.

____________________

me and tyler was in the studio by ourselves later on, his peoples had went to the store real quick for something, i dont even know what.

"why you always calling me to the studio when im chillin?" i asked him being serious.

"i don't know, but i feel like when you're here i rap better and i feel comfortable" he said.

"so you don't feel comfortable with jar and justin?" i asked. "i definitely do, its just i don't know man, your presence is comforting" he said rubbing his hands together slowly.

"so how do you do it when im not here?" i asked him.

"i just rap anything but like it don't flow how i want it and it never comes out right, you know what im sayin?"

"yeah i get what you sayin"

law and order started playing on the tv in the studio and we was rapping to it together.

"she know i'm only chasin' money, nigga, i ain't chasin' fame yeah, i just took a trip to cloud nine, yeah, i'm with Mary Jane"

we was rapping to the song to each other and the song ended. "that bih really fire like you did yo shit" i said to tyler.

"yessuhh" he said nodding his head.

"tyler, i been wanting to ask you some, who tf is mary jane?"

he started laughing and was hesitant. "not gon lie, that's somebody that i know but i don't use their real name because of privacy purposes" he said rubbing his hands together.

"ohhh ok, you gon tell me who? because you rap about them alot" i asked.

"mary jane is uhhhhh" he was hesitant.

"it's you."

thanks for reading this chapter!!!!

how y'all feel about this yall??

so paris is mary jane??!!!

how y'all feel??!

STAY TUNEDD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...