godzilla x zootopia

By the_kaiju_writer

what happens when godzilla junior disappears from his world and ends up in a world where humans never existed... More

heads up
next stop ZOOTOPIA
goji's bio
Questioned by ZPD
time to become a resident of zootopia
a familiar face
important message for my readers
new update
an exciting walk
joining zpd
Anguirus and Rodan!?
reunion

one angry moth

267 3 5
By the_kaiju_writer

HELLOOOOO Everyone welcome back to another chapter lets start off this chapter with a new character bio also
to make writing easier for myself im going to try out using ("") for who ever pov is talking for example (goji's pov)
"6am already jeez time flew....yada yada yada"

MOTHRA
Height:8ft
Wingspan:16ft
Age:[unknown]
Gender:female

Likes:keeping things in balance, Spending time with goji, pancakes, flying, and helping others

Dislikes: people who are ignorant, goji's father, rude people, liars, tricksters and criminals.

(Art below is not mine)

That's one angry moth

(author: Ok I said the name of the chapter, that means chapters over *starts shutting the curtain but stop mid way as someone with very intimidating aura stands behind him as he turns the moth grabs him by the waist and throws him full force against the fourth wall cracking it*

Mothra:sorry folks now back to the chapter
*as mothra walks away you can hear her yell "SOMEONE GET SOME FLEXTAPE AND FIX THE FOURTH WALL"

(Now back to the scheduled program)

*last time goji went to a national garbage cleanup tournament and during the tournament a family on there jetski were about to get ran over by a cargo ship but with goji's sudden call to action he swam and moved the family out of harms way but unfortunately he wasn't. He got hit by the ships propellers and it sliced into his shoulder blade, goji was helped by his team to stitch the wound when a screech rocked the heaven. Out of the clouds decended the queen of the monsters mothra. 

*goji's pov*

Goji: Moth...ra....?

*suddenly your vision starts to blur and then darken you hear mothra scream your name in horror as she see's the wound. You suddenly black out*

(Timeskip 3 hours)
(No ones pov)

Mothra sits in the hospital lobby with Oscar and Ursa and all of them are silent and in a daze.

The only sounds audible are the footsteps of doctors and people walking by them and the repetitive ticking of a clock

"Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock"

Ursa tries to breaks the tension in the air

Ursa:so miss you seem close to goji how long have you known him?

Mothra looks up from her dazed state and replys

Mothra:...since we were kids

Ursa:thats nice, not many people can say their childhood friend is still their friend.

Mothra:true, ironically his dad and my mom were absolute enemys to the point they would kill one another if given the chance they absolutely hated each other

Oscar snaps out of his daze

Oscar: you're kidding?

Ursa:look who finally chimed in

Mothra chuckles at ursa's sudden comment to oscar

*timeskip to after 10 minutes of the trio talking*

Mothra's pov

"Goji is unique for sure"

*a female doctor walks up to you, ursa, and oscar*

Doctor:are you three the ones that are with Mr.Goji?

"Yes m'am we are"

(RING...RING RING)

Ursa: excuse me a minute

*ursa pulls out his phone and answers his phone and walks outside, after 2 minutes he comes back and turns to oscar with a serious face*

Ursa:we have to go boss needs us it's urgent. *ursa hands mothra 2 pieces of paper* please make sure goji gets these

"I will"

*ursa and oscar hurry to their truck and drive off*

"Sorry for keeping you waiting"

Doctor: it's alright these things happen. I will take you to Mr.Goji's room

*you follow the doctor to a room, you look at the room number 1954
(you don't why you that number is familiar to you but you move along)

Doctor: even though he still needs to rest more so he can recover but he was adamant to see you

"Thats goji for you"

*the doctor knocks on the door and you hear a faint (come in) and you and the doctor walk in the room  you see goji with his shoulder covered in bandages.
When suddenly another nurse ran in and whispers to the doctor there's a patient in urgent condition and needs them with that the doctor excuses themselves leaving you and goji alone.
     You break the silence*

"Hey Goji how is your shoulder doing?

Goji: it still hurts but my regeneration ability is healing the wound but it might take a few hours before its completely healed.

"Hey goji"

*GOJI'S POV*
"Yeah mothra?

*as you look over to mothra you sense a powerful aura coming ftom her you gulp*

Mothra:what made you think it was a good idea to swim in front of a giant cargoship!

"(You calmly reply) There was a family about to get killed by said cargo ship and I couldn't just let them get killed when I damn well knew I could help"

Mothra:(she puts her hand on her forehead) Have you no self-preservation Goji?

"I do, I thought could out swim the ship in time and as you can tell I failed"

Mothra:(sighs) at least your ok for the most part

"True"

*mothra suddenly remembers the papers ursa gave her to give goji*

Mothra:your friend gave me this to give you (she hands you the papers)

*you unfold the first paper and it was ursa's number and text under it reading
"hey man when you get healed up and need a job you can call me and i can help you get one" as you open the second one your jaw drops in your hands is a check for $5000 next to the check a note read good news we won heres your share of the prize*

Mothra:what is it?

"A check for 5000$"

Mothra:(gasps) No way your joki....(she reads the paper) holy crap nice job goji, what are you going to do with that much money?

"Probably rent a house cause i'm staying
  at a hotel currently"

Mothra:you know you maybe suprised but I own a house here

"HOW!? DIDN'T YOU JUST GET HERE!?"

Mothra: Goji I travel through galaxies trust me I knew about this place for a while I just never needed to tell anyone

"You have a point....but how do you pay for everything if your always on earth?

Mothra: if i told you i'd have to kill you (she smile)

"I'd like to see you try moth"

*you and mothra give each other a death stare before you both burst out in laughter*

*few minutes of laughter later*

Mothra: I haven't laughed this much in so long its nice having someone to joke with

"You said it, I missed doing this.

Mothra:you remember when we were kids and you tried to trick kumonga and it backfired so hard

"She had me in her web, and if it wasn't for you getting me out of there I'd be a goner (you and mothra chuckle)

Mothra:do you remember when I bit your dads tail after he yelled at my mom and he flung me off his tail

"I literally had to stop my dad from atomic blasting you to cooked moth larva (you both continue to laugh)

*1 hour later*

"Those were good times back then"

*mothra grabs a chair and puts it next to your bed and sits down*

Mothra: no kidding..... now i think about it, it's kind of ironic that we are so close friends yet our parents are absolute enemies.

"It really is"

*a sudden knock at the door takes both your's and mothra's attention away from the conversations*

"Come in"

*you watch as a familiar rabbit and fox walk in*

"Hey officer nick and officer hopps"

Mothra:Goji what did you do to have police show up (she playfully punches your non injured shoulder)

*nick and judy chuckle*

"No mothra they're good friends that helped me out when I got here originally*

Nick:hey goji how's your shoulder doing? We heard about what happened from doctor Shaun.

"Yeah it's healing well and quickly too"

Nick:also Didn't know you had a girlfriend

*you and mothra's eye widen at nicks sudden comment*

"She's not, she's one of my closest childhood friends"

*judy lightly punches nicks side for his comment*

Nick: Ow was that necessary judy

*you look over at mothra who's face is red*

Judy:Nick now's not the correct moment for comments like that

Nick:ok...

Judy: so goji mind intruducing
Us to your friend

"Hey moths introduce yourself"
*you put your hand on her shoulder to let her know its going to be ok*

Mothra: my names mothra (she bows) its nice to meet you too

*time skipping until the next day where you were finished healing and the doctors released you to go home.
And mothra takes you to her house*

Too be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
136K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...