A Pirate Says Arrr [ℙ𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥...

By WarmCupofSparkles12

It is a story of how a (soon-to-be two) teenage girl changed the shipping dynamic of Pirates of the Caribbean... More

Curse of the Black Pearl 😂
Chapter 1: Enter Port Royal
Chapter 2: Trading Blows
Chapter 3: Black Pearl Attacks!
Chapter 4: Commandeering Gone Wrong
Chapter 5: Give Nothing Back
Chapter 6: La Isla de Muerta
Chapter 7: Sinking Problems
Chapter 8: In My Arms
Chapter 9: The Moonlight
Chapter 10: Fighting for Love
Chapter 11: Death Served Cold
Chapter 12: Going Separate Ways
Dead Man's Chest 😩
Chapter 13: Cracked Bells
Chapter 14: To Find the Brothers!
Chapter 15: Cannibal Island is no Misnomer
Chapter 16: Enter Tia Dalma
Chapter 17: Davy Jones
Chapter 18: At Tortuga
Chapter 19: Bare Skin
Chapter 20: Betting Gone Dirty
Chapter 21: The Kraken is Summoned
Episode 22: A Jar of Dirt
Chapter 23: Seeking Blood
Chapter 24: Angel Feathers
At World's End 😳
Chapter 25: Hoist the Colors
Chapter 26: EITC Enters
Chapter 27: The Edge of the World
Chapter 28: Dead Bodies
Chapter 29: Up is Down
Chapter 30: Mutiny
Chapter 31: Daughters of the Dutchman
Chapter 32: Choose A Side
Chapter 33: Brethren Court
Chapter 34: Parlay
Chapter 35: Calypso
Chapter 36: An Unexpected Vow
Chapter 37: Spirit Pirates
On Stranger Tides 😖
Chapter 38: Court Systems
Chapter 40: Lady Angelica, Who?
Chapter 41: The Queen Anne's Revenge
Chapter 42: Free Food
Chapter 43: Mermaids but Better
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: A Single Tear
Chapter 46: The Pizza Bro
Chapter 47: Path to Freedom
Chapter 48: Fountain of Youth
Chapter 49: The Spaniards
Chapter 50: Abandonment
Dead Men Tell No Tales 🤠
Chapter 51: Turn for the Worst
Chapter 52: Something to do with Money
Chapter 53: Child Assistance
Chapter 54: Written in the Stars
Chapter 55: Unintentional Violence
Chapter 56: The Constellation
Chapter 57: The Trident of Poseidon
Chapter 58: Curse is Broken
Chapter 59: Denizens of the Deep
Chapter 60: A Long Journey At Its End

Chapter 39: The Captain's Daughter

13 2 1
By WarmCupofSparkles12

Outside, Jack crawled hand-over-hand along a wire, holding onto Royal bunting that spanned the street. The siblings saw other buntings and followed suit. They hid behind Royal flags. Something then fell. It was the golden crown, stolen from the display case that fell onto the cobblestone with a clatter, drawing the attention of guards on the street below. They pointed and shouted. "GET THEM!!" one called.

At the window, the Captain of the Guard saw Jack's fingers and he slashed the wire. It broke. "Wait- That wasn't Jack's wire," Maisie gasped.

"Matt!" Vi cried.

The wire came down, and Matthew swung down into a moving carriage, into a society lady's lap. "Pardon me," he whispered.

He kissed her hand while stealing her bracelet, and climbed out onto the roof of the carriage. Guards spotted him as Matthew jumped to a second carriage, didn't make it, and stepped back. Matthew straddled two carriages now. Jack, his brothers, and sisters were on a carriage ahead of him. The carriages reached an intersection, one proceeded forward, and the other made a sharp turn. "Now, MacNeil!" Maisie called.

Matthew was forced to leap onto an approaching flatbed cart, carrying a plain wood casket. He looked up and saw he was headed toward soldiers. Matthew stepped off the casket, onto a passing plank carried by workers, then onto the top hat of a passing Englishman, and just made it onto a slow-moving coal wagon. "We'll meet you somewhere safer!" Jack called.

He then threw Vi over to him, not caring about her frightened screams, and Matthew caught her. "BE CAREFUL, VI!!" Maisie exclaimed.

Matthew looked at Vi and smiled softly. "Hey, Taurus. Wanna help a Scorpio brother out?"

"Uh– ... Fine."

The two climbed forward, pushing the driver aside. Matthew snapped the reins, but the horses didn't respond. Behind the carriage, they saw the Captain, now on horseback. "Fire!" he called.

His men, also on horseback, aimed, and shot, and the bullets hit a lantern mounted on the side of the wagon; it exploded, lighting the coal. The horses leap forward, frightened. "That'll get them going!" Vi said with a laugh.

The Driver dove off as the flaming cart raced beneath an arch, pursued by soldiers on horseback. It careened down the street. Ahead, a father herded his family across the street, a young boy, about six years old, on his back, and an eight-year-old girl wearing a bonnet holding his hand. He hurried them across ahead of the cart. But a gust of wind blew the Girl's bonnet back into the street and she chased after it. "Ayo watch out!" Matthew exclaimed.

The bonnet was in the street as she reached for it, then was yanked back hard by the Father as the flaming cart crushed the hat. "I'LL BUY YOU A NEW ONE!!" Vi called as the cart rushed by.

Guards followed the wagon's trail of sparks in hot pursuit. But they noticed that no one was on it. Dangling on the back of a pub sign, face-to-bosom, was Matthew as he held Vi tightly in his arms. He dropped down to the street and dusted himself off, putting her down. "You okay?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah... I'm all good," she replied, covering her mouth.

"You know, if Cat and Dog were in our position, they wouldn't be hanging onto a sign for dear life. They'd be-" Matthew added, only for his Taurean sister to respond.

"Making out. ... And we'd be feeling it..."

The duo then turned as the other pirates joined them at the sign. A guard stood there, rifle aimed straight at Matthew's heart. "Filthy pirate," he muttered.

His finger squeezed the trigger. But then a shot was heard, and the Guard fell forward, revealing someone behind him, pistol smoking. "Hello, Jackie. And hello, kiddos."

The siblings grinned to see Teague again after what happened during the meeting one adventure ago. Suddenly, footsteps could be heard behind them. "There she is... I'll get her for running my baby girl's bonnet over..."

It was the same man who witnessed Vi and Matthew riding through the city while standing on top of the flaming carriages. But another shot was heard and the man fell to the floor, dead. "FIlthy man, trying to go after my wife. She's a brave one, I'll give her that."

Vi whipped her head around to face her husband, once more. He now wore a top that was unbuttoned halfway, showing that chest she loved to lay her head on. His long silver hair had small braids, each held stable by beads. He wore a bandana around his forehead, and his captain's hat, of course, was on. "Hello, my love."

"I thought you'd left for the Demon World with the guys and Breanna."

Yoko smirked and walked to her, holding her chin gently to make her look up at him. "Why would I, when you're here now?"

The group watched with a smirk as the fox man kissed his vixen, making sure she remembered why he loved her. Not only for her attitude but for everything that was in front of him. They pulled away and smiled. Vi's smile quickly faded as she held her tummy. "Now, I'm hungry."

Maisie giggled. "Of course you are. You Taurus."

...

Inside, it was filled with ruffians, highwaymen, drunkards, barmaids, and painted ladies. Jack and Teague huddled in a corner with the six siblings and the fox demon. "Heard you were putting together a crew," Teague said.

"If enough people keep saying it, it must be true," Jack replied.

Teague noticed a new dangle in Jack's hair. "Is that your tooth?" he asked.

"Broke it. Swallowed it. Sifted it. Retrieved it. Polished it. Fashion."

Maisie and Vi shared looks of disgust. Yoko's ears perked up and they slouched again, showing a sign of disgust. They haven't seen something like that before on him! Not ever! Matthew sighed and banged his head against the table once, not caring if there was a bruise. "Heard where you were headed. The Fountain," Teague added.

"You've been there."

"Does this face look like it's been to the Fountain of Youth?"

"Depends on the light."

Vi, Maisie, and Yoko shared a laugh, high-fiving each other. "Son. The Fountain. There be items required, for the profane ritual. Two Chalices."

"On the map. There was a Chalice," Ryan butted in.

Taylor nodded, remembering seeing one. "Two Chalices. Silver. From Ponce de Leon's ship. You need 'em both," Teague explained.

"Ayo. Quick question. Who's that?" Vi asked.

"Ponce de León was a Spanish explorer and conquistador known for leading the first official European expedition to Florida and for serving as the first governor of Puerto Rico," Yoko explained.

Maisie looked at the fox man in shock, as did Teague. "For?" Anthony asked, drinking his horchata.

"The ritual! Don't be a fool! Find out the ritual, every detail, before you set sail," Teague replied.

Jack seemed interested. "Set sail? Love to. For that, I'd need a ship."

"Those folk. Over there. They have a ship," Teague replied.

At the far end of the room, next to an inner door, playing with a mandola slung around his neck, was Scrum. A line of sailor-types waited in front of him. "And Jackie. One last thing. The Fountain will test you, mark my words."

Jack nodded and took a long drink. He turned back to Teague, who wasn't there anymore. Maisie's eyes widened as she almost choked on her tea. Vi mouthed "Must be a spirit," which earned her a nod. Across the room, Scrum finished an impressive lick, and Jack suddenly appeared behind him, knife to his throat. "I hear you be recruiting a crew," he said.

Maisie and Vi shared a malicious grin. "No, girls. No violence. Vi, you and Matthew already wrecked up the streets of London," Anthony whispered.

"But- violence is fun," Maisie whispered in return.

Yoko nodded quickly, his fox tail wagging at the sound of violence. "Aye. That is, Jack Sparrow is putting together a modest venture. You've some nerve, showing up here dressed like that," Scrum said.

"Don't you know who I am?"

"Hey! Here's some bloke who forgot his name!"

Doors to the inner room opened as a young pirate named Derrick burst out proudly. "I'm in, boys! Who'll buy a sailor a drink?" he called.

The pirates in line congratulated him. Jack stepped forward and noticed light spilling out of the room, and a tall shadow cast on the opposite wall. All the teenagers looked to see a silhouette in the form of Jack Sparrow. Jack tilted his head, admiring. He tried to see around the corner, then he leaped out and into the room. "Where's he going?" Yoko asked.

"Who knows?" Anthony put in.

"That person. It must be someone... Someone he knows. Should we follow him and see?" Matthew asked.

"Observe," everyone said, clinking flasks together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 1.8K 28
Maria Swann thought she had her life all planned. Her Father's second favorite in line to marry the second in command. All was planned until she real...
6.1K 227 17
Nicolette has escaped the noose and escaped the curse but now finds herself in Tortuga, mortal and alone and wanted. What happens when a familiarly w...
125K 2.8K 20
Having a brother like Jack , Clarissa would always have to sort out her older brothers issues but what happens when she has to board the Flying Dutch...
4.7K 175 28
Nicolette is Captain, Barbossa has returned and Jack is gone. Trust must be repaired and must now work together to get Jack back, retrieve the Pearl...