A Senka Secret

By nachaan_

Tomathy Kraken, nephew of a commoner in L'manburg Village, is entering the elite school of Blackthorne Academ... More

zero - exordium
one - a drama in the futile
two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?
three - now, now, you need to calm down
four - i took it as a taunt
five - you're keeping a dark secret
six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice
seven - each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote
eight - main character syndrome
ten - i am a total fucking dumbass
eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable
twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist
thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

nine - you bring the sunshine where you go

204 18 8
By nachaan_

"Is he really, though?"

-

Tubbo heard Aimsey groan while staring at his own problem as well. His technology coding problem, specifically saying. Him and his friend group is currently in the school's local library, first floor, students filling the spaces tightly and hurdle like a team due to the periodical examinations closing. Tubbo did not worry about that however, not having the time to take any concerns with the much more serious issue but he is concentrating about his elective subject, Technology Engineering and the individual project assigned. Despite the packed library, the librarian and the familiar professors also using the spaces, able to manage a very good job decreasing the noise for better focus and calm atmosphere which Tubbo is thankful for. He doesn't really want to increase his stress level to its potential limit, not on his watch.

Ranboo is working on his History Insights Presentation, fingers typing frantically with occasional stops as he is working on his presentation script. Groupmates be gone. Aimsey is working on their Calculus homework, currently staring at the abyss with a frustrated and irritated eye twitch. Freddie, on the other hand, is taking a pretty deserved break while breaking down himself on his seat. Eryn is rewriting his English and Language notes while proofreading his own research paper as well which is a day late, but don't remind him of that fact. Finally, Purpled is busy reading an Arts History book their professor kindly tasked them to, except it isn't so kind when it's thirty pages long.

Tubbo groaned, slouching further in his sleep. His gaze averted when the athenaeum's door was wide open, revealing a figure that awfully looked familiar. The others follow suit, curious to see what Tubbo is exactly looking at. A figure who is wearing a simple tee and beige cargo shorts with white casual shoes walked in, holding a delicious looking coffee and a messenger bag on his left. Tubbo's eyes immediately shone as he realized who that figure might be.

"TOMMY!"

"SH!"

Tubbo gave the audience who set aside their task to look at him, a sheepish grin, twice towards the librarian as he continued to sprint towards the great Tommyinnit. The blonde grinned at him, "Tubbster, how do?"

"Didn't expect you to be here!" Tubbo sent the grin right back at him, "The others and I are working on our respective task, you should sit with us!"

"Others?" Tommy tilted his head as the other lightheartedly rolled his eyes, "Aimsey, Ranboo and the rest. Prime, Toms, do you have amnesia shit or something?"

"Geez big man, no need to be hostile" Tommy laughed, "I'm a bit slow at the moment but sure! I can sit with you guys"

"Great! Follow me" It's not Tobias Underscore if he would not drag his usual victim which is coincidentally Tommy, thus it's not surprising to see the blonde teenager being dragged by someone who's much more shorter than him. It's also not that surprising to see an elite Supreme Student Council Member dragging the new commoner student ("When will they ever get over it?" Tommy might ask) due to the commotions that happen for the past month or so. For the short span of time, people might describe them as the unstoppable and clingy duo due to how clingy the other might be to the other which goes both ways. While he, that being Tubbo, is good friends with Ranboo and his original friend group, it almost seems like both him and Tommy knew each other back then, reuniting in the current times by how clingy and soft they are for each other in just a short span of time.

And Tobias Underscore and Tomathy Kraken are not a bunch of soft people for others or even towards themselves. In fact, both are frightening when they want to be.

"Hey Toms!" Aimsey greeted, before directly going back to work as if that specific moment did not happen.

"Uh— hey" Tommy let out a small and sheepish noise before flopping down on the unoccupied seat, "what are you guys working on?"

"Ranboo is working on his History Insights upcoming presentation, Aimsey on their Calculus homework, Eryn is reorganizing his own notes as well a proofreading his research paper—" Tubbo intentionally leaves out that it was, in fact, a day late considering the low hopes Eryn subconsciously gave to Tommy. Not to mention, the blonde noticed it as well. Both could pass as twins, really. "— Purpled is reading the reading material his Arts History professor gave him and uh— Freddie is breaking down"

Tommy blinked towards the mentioned brunette who was continuously blinking on his laptop's screen with puffy red eyes. "I can see that"

"Good" Tubbo slowly nodded his head before switching the topic back to him, "So, what are you doing here?"

Tommy averted his gaze from Tubbo to his well designed and organized backpack, bringing his laptop, an average size binder notebook with a transparent cover, his phone to what Tubbo assumed to be a gift from his scholarship sponsor and finally, his clear multi-slot pouch filled with pens, pencils and alike. Finally, he answered the short brunette, "I'll be studying, obviously, for the first term periodicals"

Tubbo let his jaw drop, seemingly incredulous in what he was witnessing, "You're studying for the first term periodicals already?"

Tommy looked at him with an impassive expression, "That's what I said, didn't I?"

Tommy then rolled his eyes as Tubbo still looked at him in disbelief, "Big man, don't you have any workloads to do? Like— I don't know, the newest assignment from Physics? The projectile something— two dimensional kinematics? Or a replica art from the Mesopotamian times? Or even in the Middle Ages—"

"Big man, I get it" Tommy chuckled as he opened his new blank document file, "And yes, I don't have any workloads to do as I finished it all a week ago"

Tubbo looked at him for over a minute before staring at Ranboo who's still deep in their work, and so does everyone else. He looked back at the blonde, hoping at least someone listened to their conversation and backed him up on this one. Never in his life have seen a Blackthorne Academia student who has an organized and planned out life. Yes, some people in the beginning did have motivation to finish all their workloads in a span of two days at most but that all ended after a week of being officially a student here in this academy due to the relentless workloads professors give with the addition of extracurriculars and electives (it gets even more busy when you are elected as a student council officer in this institution. Not to mention, when the student council and similar organizations are handling the main school affairs, ugh). "Good for you, big man. Good for you"

He wouldn't even be surprised if that will turn the opposite, eventually. He grimaced, he would hope not. There must be at least one individual who has their life organized in their friend group.

"Thanks?" Tommy furrowed his brows before shrugging, shaking his head in the process.

"Eh, no problem" Shrugging, Tubbo went back to what he was supposed to be working on, leaving Tommy on his own studying session (Tubbo doesn't even have the motivation to finish this goddamn programming shit, what more if he's already on the studying part? He groaned).

Tubbo watched the younger blonde as he took a sip on what Tubbo assumed to be an Iced Chocolate Espresso before putting on his headphones, which he had seen a month ago in their cafeteria (was it the cafeteria? Or a local coffee shop? His brain is not functioning, again). Tubbo couldn't help but take a small glance on the blonde's screen. He was looking on a dual split screen, a file on the left that is a questionnaire he had never seen before and the other is a familiar music application, "POV : you're solving an old crime case. A dark academia playlist" with bold letters displayed on the screen as the first song is playing. He stopped peeping and stared at his problem that he was trying to solve for the past two hours or so. He heavily sighed, he wished Tommy would teach him his ways.

"Ugh, finally!" Purpled, slouching on his seats, expressed. The students within the vicinity shutting him up with a hush as they proceed to whatever the hell they are doing (studying, doing assignments, probably, like what they're doing right now). "Now, I just have to make a reflection paper, goodness gracious Prime"

Tubbo huffed a laugh, "good for you, I guess"

"Tommy is here?" At last, he finally noticed the blonde who's deep in his motivational studying session in front of him

"Yup, he just arrived earlier" Tubbo supplied

"What's he doing right now?" Purpled asked as he cracked his fingers and stretched his back

"Studying" Tubbo took a peep over again, squinting, "what seems to be the subject Biology"

"He doesn't have any workloads to do?"

"Nope"

"Lucky"

"I know"

-

If Tubbo could cry in a time and place like this, he would.

Thirty minutes have passed and Tubbo is finally done with his Hypertext Preprocessor programming task and now he's officially done with his life! Switching applications and coincidentally arrived in his to do list, he is in fact, not done. Done with workloads, yes but done with studying? No.

He, for the umpteenth time, groaned. Looking around, the library wasn't that busy anymore. There are multiple, numerous even, students who still reside in the institution's library on all floors but it wasn't that chaotic as before. Looking in his fellow struggling comrades (if Tommy is academically struggling, that is) he noticed several things. Freddie is done with his breaking down saga, as you know as his well deserving break and is now working with a subject he doesn't know, Aimsey's notebook was shut close which means they're done with their Calculus homework, Ranboo is now on his break, laptop closed, Purpled is also taking a break and is now scrolling through some feed on his phone, Eryn stopped writing and is now focused on his readings on his laptop due to the rapid eye movement from side to side and Tommy? Well, his once empty sheet of paper in his notebook is filled with writings so there seems to be a huge progress.

He really needs his motivation and inspiration, right now

"Hey Tubs, when did Theseus Crafton get taken again?" Purpled casually asked and is still scrolling through a random feed

Tubbo's eyes narrowed, "Why are you asking?"

"There's a theory here in Twitter that you're the missing Crafton, something"

"For the last time, I am an Underscore" Tubbo grits his teeth, "I'm not Theseus, I'm Tobias Underscore, why does everyone seem to insist I'm Theseus? Prime, bless the kid"

"It says here that he was taken at six and should be sixteen, right now" Purpled continued to read the theory, expression twisting at the several grammatical errors and disorganized story (or theory, in this case) approach.

"So what? I'm seventeen!" Tubbo aggressively rolled his eyes, letting his head meet the table's surface, surprising Ranboo in the process.

"Sh!"

"Oh shut the fuck up"

"Why was Theseus' case so— I don't know, secretive?" Ranboo unexpectedly chimed in to the conversation, leaning forward from his seat as if he was invested in Theseus Crafton case

"What do you mean 'secretive'?" Tubbo asked, tilting his head to the side

"Like— there wasn't much too official information shared on the social media or in the news"

Both Purpled and Tubbo shoot him with a look of disappointment and deadpan. Based on the looks, Ranboo realized how stupid the question was and paraphrased the question, "I mean— all we know is there are no suspects, leading evidence, any updates and even no court trials going on! Why was the case such a secret to everyone?"

The Student Body Vice Mayor resisted to twitch an eye, "Bitch—"

Tubbo ignored the comment and focused on replying towards the black and white split-colored haired individual, "That's because there really wasn't!"

Ranboo tilted his head, also ignoring the quite offensive comment Purpled gave to him, "Huh? That's impossible though? Surely there was like— a single piece of evidence? Like the security footage? Do not even tell me there isn't one in Crafton Properties?"

"There is, but when the authorities came to the property to investigate, there was no footage despite the property holding the status of having the best security, like they were prepared for a money heist they have encountered tons in the past" Tubbo slumped back his seat, crossing his arms as he looked at Ranboo

The said student is in deep thought, intrigued in the decade- old case than his own task that he planned to complete at this very moment. "Surely they have suspects, right?"

Purpled looked at him with a neutral gaze the split dyed hair couldn't comprehend, "Are you fucking kidding me— of course there wasn't you dipshit!"

"No need to be hostile, man" Ranboo lightheartedly scoffed, raising his hands to somewhat prove his innocence which in this case, trying to emphasize peace. "But did the authorities not think of someone? For such instances, it could be a house servant considering they know the property's layout and design, can glitch the security systems most especially when you're under the security department if you know what I mean?"

"Security department?" Aimsey, who has rejoiced their presence from their napping stance, repeated, amused at the choice of phrase

"Wha— hey! My properties all have security departments in case a robbery, heist— whatever will happen" Ranboo defended themselves, whining towards at their sibling-like figure to whom he assumed to be on their side, "Not that I wish it would happen any time sooner" He quickly added

"To answer your question, Ranboo? The department also suspected the house servants which were plenty of them but found them innocent because guess what? All of them were sent to their homes for a deserving break by none other than, Kristin Crafton"

"What about a relative?" Ranboo, for the last time, tried

"Based on reports, the Crafton doesn't have any close relative and if there is, it's the Underscores which to be frank, they're not even a relative and more like a family close friend" It was Aimsey's turn to answer, giving the poor brunette a break

"I can confirm," The Underscore family member answered, ironically. "My father was also questioned but was and is innocent"

"Fun fact, the Craftons hired the best crime investigator detective and paid the authorities higher than most noble rich families do whenever a crime is happening that involves them but unfortunately, the case was deemed impossible to solve" Eryn popped in the conversation, the cursor in his screen left hanging

"Do you know the young Theseus, Tubbo?"

"Obviously! We're best of friends and were my playmate in kindergarten or when our families have meetings! I don't remember him that much anymore but I can still remember his hugs" Tubbo smiled at the lost forgotten memory, reminiscing the times where it was them against the world. He was young, it's true, but that friendship between him and Theseus is unforgettable and one of the highlights of his life. Years have now passed by and he may not remember the color of his hair, his dream occupation, his voice, his eye color but surely he can remember the warm and comfortable hugs and his kindest personality. Not to mention, it was him who stood by him when people were daring to say, criticizing his dyslexia. He was patient, sweet and— "TUBBO"

"SH!"

"Shut your shushing up! The fuck" Freddie grumbled and groaned, exhausted and about to give up as Eryn patted his back, giving him sympathy to not only him but to all of them as well (looking at Tommy who's currently eating a delicious looking cheesecake while studying despite the prohibition of eating within the library, he thinks the blonde doesn't need any sympathy at all. Go do him, he guesses)

"You would've love Theseus" Tubbo's smile

-

"The third child borne of the one hundredth generation of Senka generation will be crowned as the heir of the Acheron legacy when a number's quotient is 2. The third child will be separated as the stars meet the morning sky. As the Aries constellation makes it way for Taurus, war shall be over"

If Tommy is not wrong, today's generation should be the one hundredth generation if his counting is not mistaken but that would be impossible considering he involved his corporation— fraction, thing. To answer your question, yes, he did involve North, South, West and East.

'It says here that he was taken at six and should be sixteen, right now'

".... Acheron legacy when a number's quotient is 2."

There does seem to be a lot of number whose quotient is 2 but if he assumed Theseus to be what the prophecy is directing at, then 16 to which is currently Theseus' age divided by six to which was the age he was taken, it will result to 2.6 with a lot of sixes. The quotient is 2.6. There is 2— he surely sounds insane at the very moment and he might be wrong but it's not wrong to form a theory. It will hurt if he's wrong, though.

'The third child will be separated...'

Theseus is the youngest amongst the three, he is the third child of the Crafton family which is separated due to being kidnapped by someone unknown.

So that means, Theseus is really the third born then, huh.

-

He adjusted his headphones and smiled.

Glad to see that no one is paying attention towards him.

-

Wilbur entered the Academia's Cafeteria, ordered a simple green salad and a lemonade drink and was about to sit down when he saw a familiar looking teenager sitting peacefully in one of the dining areas within the cafeteria area. The taller brunette softly smiled as he walked towards him, gently put the tray with his ordered food and beverage on top of the table and welcomed himself by sitting directly in front of Tommy. Tommy, wearing a pair of glasses Wilbur hasn't seen before and comfortable baggy, loose clothes, gave him a small glance before looking back at his laptop, hovering over the keyboard. Wilbur has never seen this much concentration from him before and is honestly amazed at despite having a bright and loud attitude, he still has this solitude and assiduity reserved.

"What are you eating?" Wilbur interrupted his thoughts and Tommy's task by asking a simple question that could start a conversation

"Chips" Tommy shortly answered, not bothered to look at him. Before asking a thing or two, he clicked a key from his keyboard, "What are you doing here?"

"No classes and no meetings so I was planning to study here as well. The library is packed" Wilbur laughed, leaning forward from his seat

"Hm," Tommy hummed. Both continued to stay in their places quietly. Tommy letting Wilbur eat and the other letting the blonde study in peace. It was still six or so in the morning considering the cafeteria opened for twenty four hours at top. There were little to none residents in the place. In fact, only the two of them were present inside the place. The little being them. It was quiet, calm and collected as the workers that had been assigned to this area continued to do their job right.

Wilbur, who doesn't have anything to do besides eating what he ordered in the first place, plucked his phone out and opened a website to which he was distracted. So distracted, he doesn't even notice the doors fling open, revealing people that are very familiar considering it was the Supremes and the Sovereigns themselves. Feeding himself a piece of thinly sliced chicken deli meat with a fork and reading to what seems to be a chapter of the book, the new attendees stalked forward. "Wilbur" A monotone voice that oddly sounded like his twin brother's, called his name.

Amongst the two on the table, only Wilbur looked up, Tommy stayed enthralled in his music coming from his ear buds. "Techno?"

"'ello" Techno muttered, sitting next beside him as the others filled in the empty spaces of the table

"What the fuck are you all doing here?" Wilbur expressed, muttering a "even the Sovereigns as well"

"We just want to hang out" Fundy smiled, threateningly making Wilbur look at them with a deadpan look. "Seriously? Can't you see we're minding our own business here?"

"We?" Niki asked. Wilbur who's both mildly confused and surprised at Jack's and Niki's presence, mouthed 'what the fuck'.

"Yes, we" Tommy's voice surprised everyone, glorifying his seemingly unknown presence.

"Oh! Tommy! Hey!" Tubbo cheerfully smiled at him yet scowled when he saw Tommy's laptop and scribbled notes, "You're studying again?"

Tommy stared at him in the eye, "Not my fault you're too lazy to study"

"I'm going to tackle you in the ground" Tubbo whispered under his breath yet still audible to everyone near him

"No tackling somebody" Jimmy, the Prairie Emperor of the Sovereigns, spoke up, giving the students younger than him a stern glare that had no ill hidden intents. Scott, the Ice Empress of the Sovereigns rolled his eyes, "Let them have their fun, Jimmy"

"It's a surprise Timedeo graced us his presence as well" Wilbur commented, earning a huff from the younger Amadeo

"I made sure he's coming with us rather than forming a plan about Prime knowing what" Eret, the Pride King of the Sovereigns, answered on his behalf, the other huffed.

"But seriously, what are you guys doing here? You're disrupting Tommy's studying session" Wilbur said

"Replacing us now, aren't you Wilbur?" Quackity dramatically gasped, "Replacing your own brother too?"

"Not surprised" Techno grunted

"Shut up," Wilbur replied. "What the fuck are you doing here? Like honestly, just answer" he tried, twice again

"It would be like the old times sake! Like the first time when Kraken first arrived?" Sapnap answered this time, cheerful and smiling. Wilbur squinted despite the glasses he wore, it's probably because of his partners. Probably.

"Don't drag me into your hell hole" Tommy whispered under his breath before taking one earbud down and looked at them with a bored gaze, "What is up fellas'"

"Have you finally stopped studying, now?" It was Justin's turn to speak up this time, his face leaning on his right fist and tilting, as if he was mocking him to which the blonde just simply shrugged off and did not answer.

"We're here today to discuss about some— confidential stuff, going on" Dream smiled, strained and seemingly forced

"Is this about the meeting like a month or days ago?" Wilbur asked

"Yes. However, it will be short" Dream continued to smile, similar to his trademark which is honestly creepy in Tommy's opinion

"How about let's go to a different spot then? This was originally Tommy's place before I joined in, anyways" Wilbur offered, about to stand up from his seat to situate in a different spot and held their supposed last minute meeting in another place when the said blonde stopped him from leaving, "You can take this place, I don't mind. Besides, I have to go back to my room because I have some cleaning work to do. You guys have fun" He shoots them a final smile before going off, not even bothered to hear what Wilbur was about to say

"Great, he left" Wilbur huffed, dropped himself back on his seat as he pouted like obviously a grown, mature adult would do as his twin brother rolled his eyes in response.

Dream paid his small tantrum no mind and continued on with his agenda, "So, about the event, the Governors allowed us to fund us for the event and actually accepted the proposal quicker than what we originally expected. However, the event must last a week, not a month because it may disrupt the students learning"

"That's great, I guess" Wilbur said, still grumpy about the fact that a certain sunshine wasn't here to talk to him

"That's great!" Jack praised and clasped his hand, "whatever is going on, when will it happen?"

"Wait wait wait— why does Jack and Niki have to be here? Isn't this supposed to be confidential outside the Supremes and Sovereigns Court?"  Wilbur incredulously asked, looking at the Supreme Student Council President and the other two mentioned

"To answer your question Jack, it will happen after the examinations, mostly" Dream cleared his voice, "And Wilbur? We're not really exactly sharing what the meeting is about, like the main agenda so this action is not against the school rules"

"If that's so, then why did you practically kick Tommy out?" Wilbur exclaimed

Dream sighed, "Well, I assume he have some studying to do and I don't want to simply, interrupt that"

"Bullshit"

The atmosphere within the premises grew intense as the members as well as Niki and Jack looked at the two with concerned gazes, going back and forth as the argument continued on.

Dream raised his brows and looked past Wilbur, "Let's continue on with this—"

"Why do you hate Tommy so much?" Wilbur suddenly asked, the people around them hitched their breath, watching the scene play out with their very eyes. Wilbur narrowed his while Dream looked offended considering his expression. "Hate is a pretty strong word, now isn't it? Besides, I do not hate him. You do know I have trouble trusting people and I do not get attached so easily"

George crossed his arms. It is indeed true that his romantic partner doesn't trust people so easily and getting attach will take months for him to do so but he have never seen Dream so hostile to a person that clearly doesn't have any ill intent (if, that is, his judgment is wrong but he strongly believes he is right because Tommy is an angel to be around. Ironic because he does swear a lot whenever he tries not to). He stayed silent and continued to observe. It's what he does best. Staying silent.

"You treat Tommy differently, though" Wilbur pushed forward, his brother can't help joining in the conversation and stopped them before it gets a little chaotic and messy. "That's enough, Wilbur. Holy Prime, you two act like kids because of who? Tommy? The new kid?"

Before Justin Time Amadeo can possibly witness a bloody crime scene, he tried to escape but with no avail, his dearest sibling caught him, "And where are you going?"

"Escaping? I don't want to be a suspect soon, dearest sibling" Deo sheepishly smiles before slowly walking away, Eret letting him, considering she doesn't want to be a part of this mess in the first place. Considering the look between the Sovereigns, it's quite clear they're feeling the same as she is, as well.

-

North : Beware of Dream

North : He's hiding something

-

Him leaving the so-called confidential meeting that's inappropriate to held in a public space, mind you, is useless. Because little do they know, Tommy has ears inside and out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 504 32
"𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊," 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖕𝖘, 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖙 𝖔�...
14.6K 419 35
Karl didn't sign up for the lifestyle he's in now. Smoking, fighting, dares. When one dare lands him back with the cops again, he's on last strike wi...
56.7K 1.6K 36
"What are you doing outside the house!?" "Maybe drown in a lake, impale my neck with a sharp twig, there's really one reason, just multiple ways to a...
1.2M 45.9K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...