𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

Per bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... Més

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT

6.5K 275 414
Per bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

ISIS PULLED ON celeste's hair causing the girl to wince. the two had just come back from school and just like they had planned before isis was doing her hair. isis was currently braiding her hair into black box braids with some brown braids along with them.

"cel! where do you keep your chips?" notti yelled as he came in running with a empty box of the family variety pack of chips. celeste couldn't even move her head since she knew Isis would just pull more onto her hair, and she was tendered headed.

celeste moved her eyesight up to where notti was holding the box of empty chips. "if it's empty that's it. there's nothing else." she told him and notti whined like a little kid. "notti if you don't go sit down somewhere," isis said as she parted one of celeste's braids.

notti huffed before leaving the room to downstairs.

isis scoffed. "huffin and puffin like he the big bad wolf." celeste snickered at the remark before paying her attention back onto her phone. isis cleared her throat and celeste immediately knew she was gonna say something.

"so what you wearing to the party." isis mumbled, barely audible that celeste couldn't even hear her. "what?" she voiced and isis pulled on her hair once again making her hiss in pain. "i said.. what are you wearing to the party later."

celeste furrowed her eyebrows in confusion because she didn't know of no party happening and she never remembered agreeing to going anywhere. "what party?"

"the block party, that thing when people get together and—" - "i know what a party is stupid. i never remembered saying i was going anywhere?" celeste sassily asked and just for that isis pulled a small piece of hair and divided it into two, knowing how much that irked celeste.

"bro, isis." celeste whined and put a hand to her hair just for isis to smack it away. "i'm gon keep doing that if you don't come to the party with me." isis shrugged knowing that celeste would eventually cave in.

celeste rolled her eyes. "girl did you forget that i just got out the hospital? right after this dd gotta help me re-wrap this shit." she spoke freely completely forgetting isis wasn't aware of anything about dd helping her.

isis dropped the comb and paused doing her hair altogether. "celeste! that nigga helping you wrap that thing?" isis turned her around, pointing at the wrapped part that was patched up. celeste rose an eyebrow before nodding.

she regretted it right afterwards when she saw isis's lips turn into a sly smile. "bro no. it's not like that." celeste waved her off and turned back around so her back was facing her cousin. "noo. but he's feeling you, and both of us know it."

celeste stayed quiet, not knowing to tell isis about that she had overhead days before. she wasn't gonna say anything until she heard isis, "girl. speak."

"DD STOP THAT hurts bro." celeste put her head down as dd continued to wrap the fabric around her lower chest. "my bad." he mumbled while he finished wrapping it and tucked it in.

celeste hissed when she felt her chest start to hurt from the alcohol he had rubbed on it before. "oh my god bro." she whispered to herself when it started to burn really badly. "mm. mm." she shook her head and closed her eyes when she felt tears pooling them.

dd stepped away from the girl, this wasn't the first time this had happened when he was doing this for her. and he always felt bad each and every time because he doesn't even know the pain she feels each time.

"yo.. cece come here bro." dd pulled her by her arm and wrapped his hands around her, engulfing her in a bear hug. celeste held in her cried because she felt like it was embracing even though this had happened multiple times, she disliked how it felt wrong to show her emotions.

and it was weird because in the back of her mind it was saying that if she was with darrian it wouldn't be like that at all, but it ain't her fault.

the two stayed in the same position for a minute before celeste pulled away and let out a laugh. "your so mushy dd." she turned around to wash her face while dd watched her a with a mug plastered on his face.

"ain't you just- mmcht never mind." and with that dd left the bathroom.

celeste washed her face with the coconut soap, dried her face up before also leaving the bathroom. the girl had agreed hesitantly to go the the block party that isis had literally forced her into going.

celeste walked back into her room to see isis was doing her make up while she was in her bonnet in nothing but a pair of sweatpants. she didn't even realize that it was time to get ready, and she so bad didn't wanna go to no party tonight.

the girl walked to her closet and look at her wardrobe, not even knowing what would be suitable for a girl that got shot going to a party four months later. celeste settled on her black juicy couture tracksuit and matched them up with her black cats.

she changed quickly and decided to put her makeup on before putting on her shoes. celeste plopped down on the extra chair she had in front of her vanity and took out her Victoria's secret coconut milk & rose perfume and drowned her clothes in them.

and for some reason she got deja vu, even though she knew exactly why she got it.

celeste sent a quick prayer to god hoping nothing goes wrong at the party she was about to attend, not knowing anything that the party did have in store for her.

"damn you not tired?" isis spoke with astonishment when she saw that celeste was still spraying herself with perfume, it was a surprise that the bottle wasn't even done yet. celeste shook her head at the question before closing the bottle of perfume.

she looked into the drawers of jewelry and spotted the blue box that had the silver chain that she never got to wear. celeste didn't know either to wear it or not but she decided to just leave it alone.

it hurt her heart just a bit on how a relationship could end a friendship so bad.

after the two finished getting ready they left celeste's room and waited for notti and dd to finish doing whatever they were doing since they said they were not gonna change into something for a block party, celeste had also agreed and wasn't gonna change but isis had forced her and you can't get around anything with isis.

when the group started walking to the block party celeste thought that it was quite interesting on how after her and darrian had fell out she hadn't seen neither of the boys interacting and she felt bad, because she didn't wanna break strong friendships because the two had problems.

celeste wanted to voice her thoughts but she knew she wasn't gonna do that, it would just make things worse then they already were, and worser than what is was about to be.

just like the last time when celeste had entered a party it was full of the smell of weed and alcohol. she regretted coming here before she even entered the building p, that's how bad it was.

celeste fell behind the group, just following the back of their heads since the only thing on her mind was to go home and sleep. she sat down right next to isis was sitting and pulled out her phone to just scroll til she sees herself at home again. she put in one airpod in her ear to block out the amount of noise she was currently hearing but it didn't help at all, though she kept the airpod in her ear.

celeste lifted her head a couple of times just to make sure of her surroundings before dipping her head back to where it was but her eyes landed on something not so nice. jealousy wasn't even the word towards how she felt at that exact moment because it was worse.

haven, talking to ddot.

celeste didn't know why it even bothered her so much since they were done. and their was nothing that would change that, at least that what's she told her self.

a mug subconsciously made its way onto her face without her even noticing until dd said something, "cece why you look like a angry bird right now?" he laughed but celeste just mugged him now. "and there's no way you're talking? fuck up."

dd instantly shut his mouth when he saw the expression on her face meaning, she was not playing. "my bad.." he mumbled.

celeste kept looking, she didn't know she just kept looking that it made darrian look back at her. and she still and is staring. she didn't even feel embarrassed for herself she felt embarrassed for him. because there he went and lied to her again and went with the only person she told him she hated.

and celeste didn't use the word hate easily, so when she did she meant it with her whole fucking heart.

celeste turned her head back and placed her attention back on her phone, acting unbothered because she was. celeste felt herself getting hot and it didn't help with the amount of people around her it was a literal sweat festival. she told isis that she would be right back before getting up to get a cup of water.

she didn't even know where the drinks where so she was walking anywhere meanwhile the lights were dimmed so she couldn't see were she was going clearly, and she most definitely couldn't tell when she bumped into someone.

"sorry." she mumbled to the persons she had just bumped into. "girl excuse you." celeste could tell that voice from anywhere fucking haven. she regretted even saying sorry to her.

celeste kissed her teeth in annoyance, "girl go sit down somewhere."

haven didn't like the way celeste was speaking to her so she pulled her newly fresh braids. "oh?" was all that was going through celeste's mind because if haven was trying to fight her while she was still healing a injury, she was gonna take her up on that offer.

celeste walked back and slapped haven directly in the face, it must have been loud enough because heads turned and cameras flashed. haven sent a slap to celeste's face but she catched it and twisted it leaving haven wincing.

celeste used this as a perefect opportunity to take two handfuls of her curly hair and beat it. she pulled on it so hard that haven got on her knees, trying to push her off her body but celeste didn't stop even if she hit the wrapping part where she was most sensitive she continued on beating her ass.

celeste used her kneed her right in the chin making haven pop off her. as haven was laying on the floor, trying to gather her hair celeste was doing the same, pulling her braids in a big lumpy ponytail before she felt haven's fist make contact with her jaw.

now she asking for it.

even with celeste's headache she continued on hitting her and punching her til her knuckles got bloody and somebody pulled her off. "aight, leste calm down." darrian pulled her by her wrist, pulling her by his side.

celeste scrunched her face up because since when did the two started talking again? and before celete could even say anything else she saw isis jump into the same area she was and started beating on haven, just a little bit better since she wasn't injured.

the girl looked to her side to times before jumping back in and started hitting haven again, even with haven trying to pry her off by slapping her torso multiple times she didn't budge and continued.

it was a sight to see for sure since everybody at the party was aware that she was in the hospital and only knew she had gotten shot twice but still came back, alive. so seeing that a barely healed girl was beating a girl that was full on healthy was no injuries was scary.

especially since she was labeled as quiet, now everybody knew that quiet girls did know how to fight.

and that's how you clear a bitch.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— AND THATS HOW YOU WHAT?? AND THATS HOW HOU WHAT?? AND THATS HOW HOU CLEAR A BICTHHHHHHH 😛😛😛😛. DONT PLAY WITH CELESTE POO OR YOULL GET PIPPED IN YA MOUTH 🤭🤭. I'm sorry y'all i don't know how to write fights that's why it sucks dick , see you later pookies 😘😘.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

14.4K 212 19
𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.❞ 𝘿𝙖...
132K 5.2K 32
ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ...
47K 496 43
❝𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❞ vanessa was like any other girl in sugarhill some would say except this certain drill rapper who changes ever...