HMU

By 888pearl

An IG story SEVYN STREETER X CHRIS BROWN old friends... #1 sevyn streeter More

Usernames
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII*
XIV
XV*
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX*
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX✨
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI✨
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L*
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVII
LXVIII

LXVI

228 15 6
By 888pearl

INSTAGRAM.

Liked by @jackharlow @saweetie and 195 932 others

BILLBOARD Chris Brown and Lil Baby "One of them ones" tour is starting in a week! 🔥Who got their tickets?!

view all the 43 821 comments

USER even billboard is promoting his shows more than him😂

USER it's all sold out 😢

USER BOO!🍅🍅 He cheated on Sevyn idc what he does!

USER I'm going! I'm a fan of both baby and chris 🤩

USER do they even have a song together?
↳ USER yeah I think it's on the breezy album.

USER Yall sure Chris coming ? 😭💀

USER yall better be joking in the comments cause I got tickets 😩

USER cb don't care get that through yall heads.

USER why do y'all say that?
↳USER they think because he hasn't posted anything about it that he won't show up which is dumb cause he was seen at every rehearsal.

USER I can't wait!

USER isn't Chris doing an European tour tho?
↳ USER he is. The tour with lil baby doesn't have many dates for that reason.

......

"d-do you want something to drink?" I asked as he chuckled.

"You asked me to come here which is the opposite of what you been telling me for the past few weeks. what I need is for you to tell me wassup." Chris said concerned.

I took a deep breath, steeling myself for the conversation ahead.

"I'm..pregnant." The words left my mouth in a rush, as if they'd been held back for far too long.

He froze.

"foreal.. you-you pregnant?" He repeated almost whispering as I nodded my heart pounding in my chest as I watched his reaction carefully.

"I took three test. All positive." I responded silence appeared again as I when into the bathroom and came back placing the tests on the kitchen island.

His jaw falling slightly, as he gazed at the test still overwhelmed.

"are you okay?" I whispered since I couldn't read his face.

"Are you okay?" He countered with grabbing my hands and squeezing them.

"um- I-I took them five days ago." I sniffed not really answering the question as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay you're good.." he cooed looking down at me caressing my back.

"That's what you wanted to talk about at Junie birthday?" Chris asked as I nodded.

"I don't know what to do or think about it I-"

"what are you talking about Amber you're moving back in the house and we- " he said cutting me as I frowned leaving his embrace.

"are you asking me or telling me ? Cause I'm pretty sure that sounded like an order." I asked as he frowned.

"I want my pregnant wife to live with me, Am I crazy for wanting that ?."

"n-no it's not crazy.. but you know why I- It doesn't work like that."

"we gonna make it w-"

"Chris...this is serious."

"What makes you think I'm not?"

I sighed...

"I-I don't know if we.. s-should keep i-" I said

"w-what did you just say?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I was biting my lip nervously holding my tears.

"wow.." he whispered chuckles nervously as he walked around the apartment.

He sink into the couch, burying his face in his hands.

"chris we ain't together and I don't fucking know what to do okay. I have no clue !" I said as my voice began shaking.

"why are you talking like you alone in this ? Like we ain't fucking married Amber!" He asked.

He sighed and ran a hand down his face, scratching his chin while at a loss for words. His eyes met mine and though his lips parted, he said nothing.

"I-I'm thinking of that, considering it all options is-"

"Considering ..Amber ?" He repeated what I said.

"Im being punked man this shit crazy..." he kinda whispered getting up, moving in my apartment holding his head as my eyes followed his body.

"I would've never decided on anything without talking to you first." I said breaking the silence.

"nah feels like yo mind already made up.." he let out coldly as I shake my head no.

"The trust is clearly broken chris, w-we can't just forget everything that happened and this ain't a fairytale. You know how I am."

"Why am I here Amber?" He said turning back to stand in front of me as I frowned confused.

"What do you mean why are you here chris I-"

"so what is it? some kind punishment."

"No. How- why would I-." I frowned trying to talk, hurt by his sentence.

"You told me to come over here, tell me you pregnant and you don't want to keep it because of my actions is that right?"

"You're not listening to me chris I-"

"Oh.Trust me I am."

"I know we talked about it before but now-"

"You know I want this to happen." Chris said

"there is not a single doubt in my mind, I want this baby with you." He added.

"I've never thought of having kids until we got together."

"I love you" He said

"I love you too." I said

"But love isn't the issue." I added.

"Look I know I did you wrong I know. But I don't get it you just...you said yourself we talked about kids."

"Chri-"

"We talked for hours about why you want to be a mom. For hours Amber. That's what driving me crazy right now yo-"

"I know what I said Chris."

"Why are you acting like making this decision is easy?!" I said loudly

"I'm not." he responded

"yes.. you are Chris."

"So what is it then? You want to-"

"Throwing away what we have because-" 

"I'm not throwing shit! Don't act like I'm distant for no fucking reason! I'm taking a step back from everything something you should also do! Instead on demanding everything you had before you fucked up."

"Jesus... I don't wanna become this person who's always questioning where you at! That's not a way of living. So yes you did that! Not me okay. I went in this relationship giving you all that I could okay."

"but I didn't?"

"I'm not saying that at all. It just that I opened myself completely to you and it was a huge slapped in the face when I find out you lied."

"I didn't know how to fucking tell you Amber! I just thought I needed to figure this shit out first before saying anything." He shouted frustrated.

"look how it turns out for you." I said as he stared at me for a couple seconds before looking down.

"I'm supposed to be there when things get rough too chris, but turning your back on me and keeping secrets for god knows how long ! How do you think that makes me feel?!"

"It wasn't on purpose you know it wasn't. I messed up and Im sorry."

"What I know is that you lied chris. You literally could live a double life for all know! Your motives don't matter here. Why ? Because you ended up creating more damages between us, clearly the opposite of what you thought would work in your favor." I told him.

"I know that now. I'm learning from it Amber."

"bringing a child now I- don't know.. That's not how I view-"

"us" Chris said.

"And I want to believe what you said Chris. I want to..."

A heavy silence settled between us, thick and suffocating.

"do you know how many times people tried to sue me just this year ?! or random women expecting me to pay child support for children that aren't mine ?" He asked making me frowned.

"Why are you bringing this up exactly?" I asked

"...fuck Amb Im just tryna make a point. You know the baggages that comes with being a celebrity sometimes getting sued left and right by people I've never even seen before trying to get their moment."

"all I'm saying is that she came to me with all her lies and Everything was happening fast and shit I just wanted to be sure before I told you." He added.

"We already talked about th-"

"I don't mind talking about it"

"Of course you don't. I do Chris. we don't have to keep talking about t-"

"I think we fucking do cuz y-"

"No. this ain't fucking therapy, I don't care about that right now ! Maybe it's wrong on my part but that's how I feel! You saying again that you had good reasons to lie to me is the last thing I wanna hear. I know you didn't have attention to hurt me chris but you did anyway! You want me to give you empathy do the same thing for me cause I'm not a fucking robot. In real life shit takes time."

The room fell silent again, thick with tension, as if the air itself was holding its breath.

"I've been respecting your decision, being back here, asking for distance and shit but-"

"But what?"

"Amber you can't say I haven't been understanding. You're my wife and you moved out. That's not what I wanted." He said making me chuckle.

"The audacity you have right now..."

"What is this? you think you can create a limit ??"

"I-" he tried to talk.

"First all that's such a lie you showed up here more times than I can count because you always want things your way. After Ive said multiple times that I need time. That we need time away. You finally stopped."

"I am here because I want to. It's my fucking apartment. You don't get to create a limit"

"that's not what-"

"I know exactly what you mea-"

a sudden knock at the door as the door opened showing EJ my stylist.

"Hey beautiful, wait what are you still doing in pyjamas I-" He said holding a lot of different clothing pieces on his arm as I said Hi.

"Oh hey breezy. Didn't know you wer-." He said seeing Chris.

"where in the middle of something , what you here for man?" He said to EJ.

"she literally got a photoshoot in a hour. The Essence team is on their way." EJ explained to Chris  confused by his question.

"cancelled that shit." Chris spat at him.

"Funny but no can't do. We hav-" EJ responded

"EJ man don't fuc- "

"Chris." I said looking at him. EJ looked at both of us feeling awkward.

"Um...so do you want to cancel? Cause you already rescheduled it for today Sev I don't know if they-" EJ asked me.

"No. EJ give us a few minutes..Tell the crew a need a moment." I said

"okay no problem." EJ responded placing some of the clothes on the couch, tapping on his phone before he walked back to open the front door.

"I will wait in the hallway, I gotta call back the makeup artist anyway." EJ added letting me know he was close if I needed him.

"Thank you." I said starting at Chris as I waited until EJ closed the door behind him.

"tell them to leave Amber."

"first of all, what you just did ? Never again." I told him.

"Don't speak to him like that. You're mad at me okay. But don't raise your voice at him. That's our stylist, your friend chris !" I added.

"EJ hasn't done anything, his just doing his job. I forgot the photoshoot was rescheduled for today. This is on me." I added, Chris jaw clenched, but he remained silent for seconds.

"cancel the shoot Amber. I don't give a fuck about all this." He said as I look at him.

"Yeah.. ok got it." I said mix of frustration and disappointment.

"please leave." I told him trying to stay calm.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"the crew gonna get here we ain't making a scene chris. You don't give a fuck right? so go do that out of my apartment please." I said.

He knows damn well that being disrespectful ain't gonna help his case at all.

"Amber-"

"No. We'll talk after Chris. I'm not repeating myself again." Opening my front door for him.

........

INSTAGRAM.

liked by welovesevyn and 89 780 others

sevynupdates a pic from the bts shoot of Sevyn for @EssenceMagazine

view all 17 593 comments

USER @SEVYN girl I love you! Hope you good 🫶🏿

USER yall Sevyn pages working hard rn cuz that's exclusive!
↳ sevynupdates yupp 😅😅

USER girl if you talk to her privately just tell her I love her downnnn 😩🤧

USER the face babyyy 🤩

USER where did you get this ?!!
↳USER probably EJ, he's always giving us crumbs 😭

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
185K 9.4K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
57.4K 1.8K 26
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....
440K 12.6K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...