The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
Two Boneheads
More Puzzles!
Snowdin Town!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Waterfall Continued
Nearing the Altercation
Undyne's Fight and More
Hotland
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

Prologue

1.1K 21 22
By Logan2465

We start off by seeing Ben leaving school for the day. It's been about a month since the events of Vilgax attacking his town, and a week since the events of Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens. The destruction to the city was quickly rebuilt through some extraterrestrial help. He, Grandpa Max, and Gwen even visited the town the aliens made under the city, or "Undertown" as they called it. He's become quite popular in town and across the continent for his heroic deeds. However, that doesn't mean that he was given special treatment from the teachers at his school. Ben was a bit bummed about that, but understood why. Just because he was a powerful hero didn't mean he wasn't required I in to participate in school.

However, that didn't stop him from getting into fights, mainly with Cash and JT. It appears that since they were too afraid to bully Ben anymore, they decided to bully other kids. Ben would quickly deal with them. Anyway, we see Ben walking home, after detention, before his phone suddenly rang. It was his dad.

Ben: "Hey dad. What's up?" He says, wondering why his dad is calling him.

Carl: "I heard you got into a fight again today." His voice didn't sound disappointed, he actually sounded proud.

Ben: "Yeah. Cash and JT were picking on a kid a grade younger than us. How pathetic." He looks at his slightly bruised hand, before looking back in front of him.

Carl: "I know, and apparently the principal want to talk to the three of you with us present tomorrow."

Ben: "Seriously? Ugh. First they put me in detention for defending someone, and now they're taking time out of my weekend?"

Ben sighs, annoyed that they were giving him punishments for stopping Cash and JT. But apparently all a teacher sees is fighting, and that's it.

Carl: "I know that you were just defending the kid, so you're not in trouble. Speaking of which, how is the kid?"

Ben: "She's fine. Luckily I was able to intervene before anything physical happened."

Carl: "That's good. Did you catch her name?"

Ben starts thinking about it. He didn't get her name. He then shrugs it off, figuring the girl will be at the meeting with the principal tomorrow.

Ben: "No. I was sent to the principal's office before I could ask her."

Carl: "That's too bad. Anyway, me and your mother are going to be home late today for work, so make sure to keep an eye on Rex while we're gone."

Ben: "Don't worry. You can trust me dad."

Carl: "I know. Be safe Ben. Bye."

Ben: "Bye."

The phone call disconnects and Ben puts the phone away. He starts walking away before he looks to his right, seeing the great Mt. Ebbot in the distance.

Legend said that people that climb Mt. Ebbot disappear. From what people have said, 7 children have disappeared, last seen heading for the mountain. There is also a tale of how monsters have been trapped there after a long war with humans.

Ben used to be skeptical, believing the disappearances of the children were used to scare kids to keep other children from going up the mountain. However, since he discovered aliens existed, monsters existing didn't seem quite so far fetched. He continued to walk, heading towards the direction of his home.

=============================================================================================

Timeskip: The Next Day

We see Ben sitting in the principal's office with his parents, JT and his parents, Cash and his mom, and the girl. JT has an ice pack resting on his side. Cash appears to have a broken nose and several bruises on his body.

Sandra (Ben's Mom): "So what you're telling me is, because my son defended someone from these two, he's getting in trouble?"

Principal: "It's not just tha-" Sandra interrupts him.

Sandra: "I can't believe that you're treating him like this when he defended this poor girl." She gestures to the girl, who has been completely quiet during the entire meeting.

Principal: "They both had to be taken to the hospital. Cash had a concussion and a broken nose and JT had a broken rib."

Sandra: "He was defending himself against two kids that were bigger than him. Would you rather him use the alien weapon on his wrist?"

JT's Mom: "I agree with Sandra here." JT just looks down in shame. "I believe it was a good thing this happened. Apparently the teachers are of no help in stopping my son and his friend here."

Cash's Mom: "I agree as well." She shoots her son a look before turning back to the conversation. "Not only that, but Ben here was also a victim of their bullying as well, as he said earlier. Where was their punishment when he got bullied?"

Principal: "Look, how about we start at the beginning." He turns to the girl. "Could you tell us what happened from your point-of-view Frisk?"

Frisk: "Sure. It all started when I was heading for lunch."

=============================================================================================

Flashback: Yesterday

We see Frisk smiling happily as she was waking towards the lunchroom. Before she could get to the cafeteria, her way was blocked by Cash and JT. They stood significantly taller than her.

Cash: "Where are you going, shrimp?" He gives a fist-in-palm gesture.

Frisk: "Lunch? Where else would I be going?"

Cash: "Oh, you like acting smart huh?"

JT: "I think she needs taught a lesson."

This starts making Frisk nervous. She doesn't like confrontation, and she isn't big enough to properly fight back against them.

However, before they can start anything, someone comes up behind him.

???: "So, you spineless cowards decided to get a new target?"

This sudden voice frightens Cash and JT. They both slowly turn around towards the voice.

JT: "H-hey Ben. H-how's it g-going?" He is nervously sweating.

Ben: "I don't know. How about you tell me?"

Cash: "W-we were just s-showing her the w-w-way to the c-cafeteria."

Cash and JT are sweating bullets. They are completely terrified of Ben.

Ben: "That's not what it looked like to me." He looks over to Frisk. "Is that what these two were doing?"

Frisk merely shakes her head, still having a nervous and scared look on her face.

Ben: "That's what I thought." He looks back to Cash and JT and starts cracking his knuckles.

Cash: "H-hey, we c-can talk about t-this, right?"

JT: "Y-yeah man. W-we'll back off."

This however, did not convince Ben.

Ben: "Yeah, no. Not gonna happen."

A crowd of kids began to form, excited to see the fight. However, Ben didn't seem to care.

Ben: "I've given you both chance after chance to stop bullying kids." He slowly approaches Cash and JT, who are trying to back up. "But you two just don't learn."

Ben leaps at Cash first and hits him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Ben continues with a flurry of punches and kicks. Cash tries to defend himself, but each of his punches are either dodged or parried.

Ben: "What's the matter? Not so easy to hit me now, right?"

Ben then hits Cash in the nose, breaking it and causing him to scream out in pain. Cash then falls to the floor in pain.

JT then runs up to him and tries to hit him. However, Ben just moves to the side and grabs his arm, twisting it behind his back. The forces him to the floor and JT screams in pain.

JT: "AGH! It hurts! Please stop!" He begs out.

Ben; "Would you ever stop when I begged, or if she did?" He gets closer and whispers in his ear. "If not, then why should I?"

Ben does let go, but he kicks him in the side, breaking a rib. JT then screams out in pain before he curls up into a ball, whimpering in pain.

Ben stands up and looks at the two on the floor. There is a small puddle of blood where Cash lays and both of them are whimpering in pain.

Teacher: "What the heck happened here!?" The teacher says as he breaks through the crowd.

Ben: 'Oh, now a teacher shows up.' He says to himself. "They were picking on someone. I was stopping them from-" The teacher interrupts him.

Teacher: "I don't care. This kind of behavior is completely unacceptable."

Ben: "Would you rather me just find a teacher, getting her hurt while waiting for you to stop them? Or use the super powerful alien weapon on my wrist?" He holds up his arm, showing the Omnitrix.

Teacher: "J-just go to the principal's office!
Now!" He points in the direction of the principal's office, an angry look on his face.

Ben rolls his eyes before heading the principal's office. As he leaves, the crowd of kids are cheering him while booing the teacher.

Present Time

Frisk: "And that's what happened."

There is silence for a few moments, before Carl says something.

Carl: "I believe we're done here."

Sandra: "I couldn't agree more."

Principal: "Now wait just a-" Cash's mom interrupts him.

Cash's Mom: "It's simple. Our kids are in the wrong, Ben is not."

Before the principal can say another word, they all get up and start leaving.

JT's Dad: "Have a good day sir."

They then leave the principal's office, leaving him exasperated.

=============================================================================================

Outside, 6 Minutes Later

As they all leave the building, Ben notices Frisk leaving on her own.

Ben: "Hey mom. Is it alright if I go check on her?" He gestures towards Frisk, making a smile cross his mom's face.

Sandra: "Go ahead sweetie. Just be back before dinner, okay?"

Ben: "Of course." He hugs his mom, then his dad. "Love you guys. Bye!" He runs of to get to Frisk.

Sandra: "Looks like he may be in love." She giggles.

Carl: "Maybe, maybe not. Either way, it appears both of their lives will get better."

=============================================================================================

With Ben

Ben: "Hey!" This gets Frisk's attention, who turns around to face Ben as he gets to her. "Are you okay? You were quiet during the meeting."

Frisk: "O-oh, don't worry. I'm fine." She says nervously. "I'm sorry I couldn't thank you for defending me yesterday."

Ben: "It's no problem." He smiles brightly. "Hey, would you like to get some ice cream? My treat."

Frisk: "Oh, you don't have to."

Ben: "Well, I want to." He grabs her hand and begins to walk with her. "Let's go."

As the two walk together, a smile grows on Frisk's face.

Frisk: 'This is nice.' She tightens her hand around his. 'Very nice.'

They both eventually make it to an ice cream shop. When they enter, Ben is greeted by the man behind the counter.

Ice Cream Man: "Hello Ben. The usual I presume?" He says cheerily.

Ben: "Yes sir." He looks at the toppings. "Maybe add a few chocolate chips too?"

Ice Cream Man: "Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips?" He chuckles as he prepares the ice cream. "You sure love chocolate kid."

Ben: "I sure do. Also, when you get finished with that, could you start on hers?" He gestures to Frisk, who is standing next to him.

ICM: "Of course." He hands the ice cream to Ben and turns to Frisk. "What would you like, young lady?"

Frisk: "Orange Sherbet please."

Ben: "Don't you want anything on it Frisk?" He says before he takes a lick of his ice cream.

Frisk: "I would get sprinkles, but not when you pay for it. I don't want to waste your money."

Ben: "Put those sprinkles on it." He says without hesitation, shocking Frisk.

ICM: "Coming right up." He puts sprinkles on it and gives it to Frisk. "Enjoy."

Frisk: "Ben! I told you I don't want to waste your money." She gives him a pouty look.

Ben: "Well I don't care." He laughs.

ICM: "Well, neither of you have to worry about that. They're on the house."

Ben: "You don't need to do that."

ICM: "It's my treat. Have a good day you two." He smiles at them as they begin to leave.

Ben/Frisk: "Thank you sir." They both leave the building.

Ben: "Where would you like to go now?"

Frisk: "Anywhere you want. I don't mind going anywhere."

Ben: "Then does the arcade work?"

Frisk: "Yes, but I'm paying for my tokens." This gets Ben to laugh.

Ben: "Alright, alright. I get it."

They both continue to eat their ice cream as they head for the arcade.

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 642 31
A young child fell into the Underground once again Back to the bed of flowers, where it all began What will they say? What will they do? "heh...yer...
2.8K 94 47
~'Disclaimer: This story has a lot of profanity and covers some very very intense or touchy subjects that may disturb some readers. You have been war...
8.6K 203 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...
8.8K 211 55
It had been two years since your friends died in an awful accident, and when you finally think you're coming to terms with it, you get world shaking...