My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife
Chapter 39| Clubbing

Chapter 14| Bonding

1.1K 111 125
By cupcakes6621

Manish again looked stumped at his friends. He should have asked for her number. Now how will he meet her in the evening? She doesn't even know where he parked his bike. Just as he was thinking of some solution, A voice hit his ears making him look up. And there she was. His wife entering the college canteen just as he thought of her.

Khushi :"Pihu I am not ordering anything. Maa packed food for me. You get yourself something"

Pihu:"I also have lunch madam. But today we are here to celebrate. My friend got married. I couldn't attend it but at least a small party is a must yaar"

Khushi :"Fine order whatever you like. I'll pay"

Pihu:"Nope. I am paying. "

Khushi :"You never let me pay Pihu"(She said pouting)"How is it my party if I am not paying for it?"

Pihu:"Oh you pay when you give me a real party. With Jiju. Wedding  took place of 2 people why will only you give me treat? Today I will give you party as a wedding gift. Though this also I should give to jiju but his bad luck he is not here"

Khushi :"What's this jiju jiju?"(She said as she looked around to make sure no one heard her)

Pihu:"Arre you are like my sister na. So sister's husband is jiju only "

Khushi :"I know that I..."(She looked up while talking to notice Manish sitting in a corner table with 2 other boys. )

Khushi 's eyes widen as she gripped Pihu's hands trying to stop her from chanting Jiju jiju. Pihu looked at her confused as she placed an order for a chocolate pastry before they turned to find a place to sit.

Ankit:(seeing Manish lost looking at something)"Manu..."

Manish:"hmm?"(Still looking at Khushi )

Ankit and Kabir look back to see him looking at 2 girls they had never seen before. They also noticed on girl who kept looking at their direction while the other was busy chatting with her. They looked back at Manish and realized something.

Kabir:"Bhaiiii.. is she our bhabhi"(Manish looked at them then back at Khushi )

Manish:"Hmm. The one in the white top"

Kabir:"So brother, why are you staring at her from here?  call her here na? Anyways they look like they are searching for a place to sit"

Manish:(eyes widen)"Are you mad? No! It will make her uncomfortable"

Kabir:(rolling his eyes)"You are good for nothing, I'll do your job for you"

Manish:"Kabir no.."(before he can say anything kabir was off to the 2 girls)

Pihu:"Yaar at least one seat should be left somewhere na"

Khushi :"Lets go eat outside"

Pihu:"Not on the grass Khushi . Plus we have to celebrate na. See the chocolate pastry will melt if we don't find somewhere to sit fast"

Khushi :"Maybe..."

Kabir:"Excuse me"(Khushi and Pihu turned to the man and Khushi looked at him shocked. )

He was the same person who sat with Manish. Her eyes darted to Manish behind the man, who looked like he was face palming while the other dude looked at them.

Pihu:"Yes?"

Kabir:"I am Kabir. "

Pihu:"So?"

Kabir:"ahh well..(He turned to Khushi, but Pihu interrupted him)

Pihu:"Look Mr. Kabir. We don't have time to waste. And I can see your friends over there looking here. Don't consider us a fool. What ever your stupid dare is go try it on someone else. You ain't getting anything here"

Khushi :"Pihu the.."

Pihu:"One min Khushi let me handle him"

Kabir:(looked amused at the girl in front of him then turned to Khushi who had a nervous look on her face as she looked at kabir then back at her husband)"Ms. Pihu I have no intention to do whatever you are thinking. I am just to offer you both a seat."

Pihu:"With you friends and you? It's quite alright, thank you"(She rejected him rudely thinking he was just some random college boy trying to shoot his shot )

Kabir:"You should console your friend. I am sure she will think otherwise. What say bhabhi?"

Pihu:"Bhabhi?"

Khushi :"Bhabhi!?"

Kabir:(smiled warmly)"Yes Bhabhi"

Khushi :"Kabir Bhaiya you..."(Her eyes darted to Manish who was looking at her directed)

Pihu:"What is going on here Khushi ? Is he..wait.. Jiju is at that table?"(She whispered to Khushi who nodded still looking at Manish)

Pihu carefully looked back at the 2 men that sat on that table then at the man in front of her. They looked familiar to her.

Pihu:"What did you say jiju's name was Khushi ?"

Khushi :"Manish"(She said looking at pihu)

Pihu:"Manish as in.."

Kabir:"Manish Malhotra. The one and only"(Pihu's eyes widen as she looked at Kabir then back at Manish.)

Pihu:"If.. if he's Manish Malhotra and your his friend that means you Kabir Rathore? And that would be Ankit Mehra? You guys are the the famous 3. OMG Khushi why didn't you tell me your husband was Manish Malhotra?"

Khushi :(confused)"Meaning?"

Pihu:"Girl do you not listen when people talk? The famous 3 of the college. The 3 bff group of the guys in MBA. All the girls swoon over these 3. Especially your husband. And you married him. Wow. OMG This is EPIC"

Khushi :(frown)"what girls? What are you talking about Pihu"(Pihu rolled her eyes at Khushi 's obliviousness while Kabir looked at the 2 girls in amusement )

One held so much innocence just like Manish had described her while the other was a chaotic fire. He liked it. He let out a chuckled making the 2 girls realize his presence again.

Kabir:"So now shell we Ma'am? "(He said sarcastically at Pihu who nodded looking down embarrassed)

Pihu:(as they walked over)"Sorry I.. I..thought"

Kabir:(chuckled)"It's quite alright"(turning to Manish)"Here brother I got your precious wife to you"(He winked at Manish)

Manish glared at him while Khushi looked down a little shocked yet in shyness of his words.

Ankit:"Come bhabhi sit na"(He pulled a chair next to Manish while Khushi sat )

Kabir:(seeing Pihu still standing and looking at Manish and Khushi in surprise as well as awe)"Would you like a special invitation Ms. Pihu"

Pihu:"No i.."(she sat down next to Khushi quickly not looking at Kabir while Ankit looked at him confused)

Khushi looked down at her hands while Kabir and Ankit sat down smirking at his friend. Pihu sat there looking at Manish then at Khushi then at the other 2 boys. She then looked down at her watch.

Pihu:"Only 20 mins of lunch is left. Will you all just sit here staring at each other?"

Ankit:"Oh right. Manish order something for Bhabhi and.."

Khushi :"No.. It's okay I brought lunch"

Kabir:"Aunty must have packed na? "(Khushi nodded)

Ankit:"Yep it was delicious.. You both can eat. Don't be hesitant"(He said trying to make Khushi feel comfortable. Khushi noticed how Manish had an already finished plate of food order from the canteen while Ankit seemed to be the one who eat the food Shruti had packed.)

Kabir:(looking at the pastry in Pihu's hand)"And what occasion is this for"

Pihu:(grinning looking down)"Oh this was for celebrating Jiju and Khushi 's marriage. I thought we should have some sweet. Wait I just realize that now Jiju and Khushi can cut it together as a cake"

Ankit:"Wow nice idea"

Khushi :(glaring at Pihu)"There is .. no need just eat "

Kabir:"Why bhabhi lets cut the cake and"

Manish:(looking at Khushi )"Kabir it's okay we don't"

Kabir:"Oh you shut up. Pihu open the pastry."

Pihu nodded as she opened the pastry up and put it in front of the newly wed couple. Khushi and manish looked at the pastry then at each other then at there friends who were encouraging them to cut it. They sighed as Manish picked up a spoon and took a piece of the pastry towards Khushi . She looked at him before opening her mouth to take a bite.

Pihu:"Now Khushi feed jiju"(Khushi took a new spoon causing Pihu to stop her again)"uffo madam. Why are you wasting a new spoon. Use the same spoon only na"

Khushi looked at her friend and if a stare could kill her friend would be 6 feet underground. Pihu just shrugged as she gave her friend a do as I say look. Khushi took the spoon from Manish and brought it up to his mouth as she fed him.

Kabir:"awe so cute"(Manish glared at Kabir)

Later, the last 20 mins moved by fast with Pihu and Khushi eating lunch while the guys, mostly Kabir and Ankit chatting. After 20 min, Khushi and pihu along with the guys got up to leave for their respective classes again. As Pihu and Khushi started to move towards their class Manish called Khushi's name to stop her.

Manish:"Khushi "

Khushi :"hmm?"(turning around)

Manish:"I..(He saw his friends looking at them intensely making him glare at them as they turned around)"I..sorry about Kabir and Ankit they don't mean any harm they just tease a lot and.."

Khushi :"It's okay. I didn't mind at all. I am sorry for Pihu.. She is just overexcited and.."

Manish:"No need. Khushi you know the bike parking area right? I'll wait by the entrance of the parking at 3. Just come there then we will head to the registration office alright?"

Khushi :"okay."

Manish gave her a small smile as he saw her move towards Pihu and the 2 started to walk to their building. He turned to see his friends standing there grinning at him. He ran behind them trying to smack them while they laughed and ran to the direction of the MBA building.

The rest of the lectures went by fast. After college was off, A teacher called Khushi for some discussion regarding a topic, But as Pihu comes from the bus she had to leave as she was running late. 15 mins later, Khushi bid bye to the teacher and rushed to the parking area. Even though she was just 15 to 20 min late, She felt sorry for making Manish wait. When she reached the parking area she saw Manish sitting on his bike along with Ankit and Kabir as they talked. she walked over to them.

Khushi :"sorry I... a teacher stopped me"

Manish:"No problem. Shall we"(Khushi nodded)

Ankit and Kabir bid bye to the couple as they sat on another bike while Khushi sat behind Manish. Soon the 2 took off to their next destination. The bike ride was of only 15 min before Khushi saw Manish stop in front of the marriage registration office.

Khushi got off the bike as Manish parked it in the parking area before he gestured her to head in. Khushi nodded as she followed him inside.

Manish:"Why don't you wait by the waiting area I'll go get the forms to fill out"

Khushi nodded as she sat down in the waiting area while Manish headed to the reception area to get the forms and check for the appointment with the officer. He soon returned with a few forms and started to fill it out while Khushi watched.

Khushi noticed how he would stop for a second and looked up towards Khushi while filling any details of her making sure to check he was putting in the correct information even though he had her original documents with him. Khushi would nod now and then and even tell him few details to fill in like her family's full Name and other details. Soon the form was filled. Manish handed the documents to Khushi while he took the photocopy versions of them and headed to check and submit it in to the reception lady.  Khushi sat there arranging her documents and keeping them safe in her bag when she heard a loud yelling. Khushi turned to that direction to see 1 young couple almost as young as her and 1 elder couple. The elder couple who looked like the parents of one of the spouse was yelling at them loudly almost causing a scene in the office waiting area.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.4K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
304K 11.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
355K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
14.3K 672 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...