Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

Galing kay idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... Higit pa

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

Sick?

3.7K 134 20
Galing kay idontknowtfimdoin

A request ♡

Age:4

Elizabeth

I woke up at around 6am feeling absolutely horrible.

I was burning up and I had the worst headache ever. I decided to get out of bed to at least put something in my mouth so I can take some medicine before Ev wakes up.

I washed my face then on my way down stairs I checked on Evelyn. She was still sleeping so I quietly left.

When I reached the kitchen I looked for a toast and put some cream cheese on it.

I only ate one since I already felt sick to my stomach and didn't want to worsen it.

After I finished that I quickly took some medicine, I rubbed my forehead as I leaned onto the island.

I put my hand over my mouth as I felt what I ate start to go back up but I did not want to throw the pill right back out.

I need at least some of the pain gone. I heard tiny footsteps then a quiet mommy.

I opened my eyes and saw my daughter walking over to me with her teddy bear in her arms.

She walked over and rubbed her face on my leg.

I turned my head and took a deep breath to calm my stomach down and looked back down at her with a smile.

I picked her up and she rested her head on my shoulder.

I rubbed my cheek on her forehead as I didn't want to spread my germs to her by kissing her.

"Did you sleep well? " I asked in a low voice.

She hummed and I smiled was I rubbed her back.

"How about mommy makes herself some tea and we can cuddle in my bed. " I said and she hummed.

I started heating some water up and made myself some tea when it boiled.

I tried to put Ev down since I didn't want to spill the hot drink all over her or me.

But she whined when I tried to and I didn't want to deal with screams or tantrums so I just kept her in my arms.

I used my free hand to hold the tea as I walked up the stairs.

I placed the mug on the bedside table and got in bed with Ev.

She sat in between my legs and rested her head on my chest.

It's nice that she's quiet today...

I rested my head on hers.

"Mommy, your warm... " I heard her mumble.

I touched my own forehead and I was indeed still quite warm hot to be exact.

And I can feel it. I'm honestly burning.

"I know. " I said and wrapped my arms around her.

She's warm to. Not sick warm but just warm. Ev has always had a warm body temperature which makes our winter cuddles so much better.

I drank my tea in silence while Evelyn cuddled me.

By the time I finished she was back asleep. I checked the time on my phone and it was only 6:30 meaning there was 1 to 2 hours until Evelyn would be awake and completely energized until her nap time.

So I decided to try and go back to sleep with her to.

I laid her next to me and I laid down as well and as if she felt it she gripped my shirt and snuggled back into me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and let sleep take over me.

"Shit." I mumbled as I woke up when I felt the toast I ate attempting to go back out.

I carefully got out of bed but sprinted the moment I did.

I knelt down in front of the toilet and threw it all up.

I spit out the remaining throw up in my mouth but stayed where I was since the feeling wasn't gone just yet.

When I was done I flushed the toilet and sat down next to it as throwing up made my headache worse.

I groaned when I heard my daughter call for me.

I pushed the bathroom door open and she was on the edge of the bed crying.

She smiled and wiped her tears when she spotted me.

She jumped off the bed and sat next to me. She giggled and looked up. "Why are you sitting on the floor mommy? " She asked with her little smile.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer. "I'm just tired baby. " I said.

She hummed "So? What will we do? "

"Aren't you hungry? Maybe we should make some breakfast. " I said with a smile.

"I want an omelette. " she said and I gladly agreed.

I stood up and brushed my teeth so my mouth didn't reek.

Evelyn wanted to be picked up again which I did and we left the room after I picked the empty mug up.

I attempted to sit her down in her usual spot. She would usually sit here while I cooked but she wouldn't budge.

"Want to stay with me huh. " I said and she nodded.

Clingy today I guess.

I started making her omelette while balancing her on my hip.

I have become a professional so when I needed to use both hands I would steady her with my arm.

I finished making her food then put it on her tiny plate.

I put the plate down on the table and started to put her on her chair then she let out a yell making my head pound.

I stopped and looked at her. "Your lap! " she yelled, making my head pound harder.

I let out the best smile I could and sat down with her on my lap.

I moved her plate so it was in front of me and she started eating.

Her skills were quite good so she didn't drop anything.

Though her mouth was abit dirty.

So after she finished I wiped her mouth and cleaned up with her still in my grip.

My daughter wasn't big nor was she heavy but I truly didn't have much energy and I've been holding her for alittle to long...

I sat down with a sigh and she stayed on my lap. "Baby how about you go play with your toys. " I said pointing to the pile of toys she had in the living room.

"With you? " she asked me with her big green eyes. "Okay then let's just sit." I said pulling her to my chest.

Evelyn when she plays alone mostly stays silent since she would rather make her action up in her head instead of yelling it.

But when she plays with us she of course speaks so we can hear.

And let me tell you her stories include alot of yelling.

I have no idea where she got that from.

Other then that she's mostly calm.

I hear a giggle from her as she snuggles deeper into me. Her face is basically in between my boobs, can she even breathe.

"Your so warm mommy... " I heard her tiny voice say as she wrapped her arms around me. "I know baby. " I said as I stroked her head.

After abit she suddenly lifted her head and requested to watch some my little pony. (The friendship is magic one not the unholy lookin g5 one.)

I nodded and reached for the remote and put it on for her.

She turned around and watched the show.

And I just stared at the screen.

I lowered the volume abit so the noise didn't kill my head. Ev mumbled along with the intro and I just continued to pat her head.

Halfway through the episode I could fell my eyes getting heavier, I tried to fight it off but I eventually fell asleep.

Evelyn

When the episode ended I waited for the next one to play but I noticed that mommy stopped stroking my head which I didn't like.

I turned around with a frown but mommy was asleep.

I completely turned around comfused and got on my knees.

"Mommy? " I whispered to make sure she wasn't faking but she really was asleep.

But I noticed something I didn't before and that was sweat on her forehead.

Did she magically run? I asked and touched her forehead but it was so so hot.

It wasn't warm but hot.

Is she sick?

I don't like that.

I got off the sofa and pushed her down so she was laying down. She moved abit but stayed asleep.

I smiled at my success.

I let the show play on so if she could hear at least abit she would still think Im here.

I went to the kitchen and started thinking. What did mommy do when I was sick?

She cuddled but I already did that with her. Ah she put cold on my forehead.

I ran to the bathroom falling on my way there but I huffed and didn't cry.

I looked down and my knee was red. It's fine.

I entered the bathroom and found a small towel. I got on my stoll and started to wet it with cold water.

I squeezed it abit so it wasn't that wet but only alittle water came out.

So I just pressed on it with my hands while it layed in the sink making more water come out.

I lifted it and when not alot of water dripped I left.

I came to mommy and pushed her hair away from her head and put it on her forehead.

It covered her eyes so I folded it and it looked nice.

Mommy always re wet it so I need a bowl.

I entered the kitchen and pushed a chair to where the cabinets were.

I got on my tip toes as I looked for a bowl. I smiled when I found one and as I was getting it it almost fell but like the hero that I am I catched it.

I went to the sink and filled it up with cold water, before returning to mommy I looked for the thing  that shows numbers.

I looked through the drawers and found it. I put it in my pocket and picked the bowl up

I slowly walked since I didn't want to spill any. I did but only tiny drops so it's fine.

I put it on the floor and watched as mommy breathed.

I could see her nose start getting drippy then she started breathing through her mouth.

I laughed when she started to snore.

Not loud but not loud loud.

I looked for her hand and held it when I found it.

I laid my head on the sofa and watched mommy sleep. I think she watches me when I do because she was always there when I woke up.

I touched the towel on her head and took it off to redunk it.

I squeezed it by putting all my strength into it and put it back on her head again.

I kept doing so as I silently watched my little pony. I watched alot of episodes but mommy was still sleeping.

Is she dead?

Well she isn't since she's still breathing.

But I was starting to get hungry...

I want a snack.

I checked the towel to make sure it was still cold and went to the pantry.

I looked for the cookies mommy always gives me but couldn't find them so I went to the fridge to get yogurt.

I found my stack of strawberry yogurt and took one.

It had the wrapping on top so I took it off.

I licked the remaining yogurt on it and threw it in the trash.

I looked for a spoon and went back to the living room when I found a tiny one.

I ate my yogurt and when I finished I decided to be a good girl for mommy and clean myself up.

I threw the empty yogurt cup in the trash and put the spoon in the dishwasher after I licked it.

I went to the bathroom and washed all the yogurt off my face.

I went back to the living room and decided to finally check mommys hotness.

I took the towel off and took the number thing. I think you put it on your ear.

I got on the sofa careful not to wake mommy and moved her hair out her ear.

I put it on there and clicked on the button and lifted it after 2 beeps.

I looked at it and it said. 36.5? Is that normal. I don't know...

I huffed and touched mommys forehead and she felt fine.

I put the thing back on the coffee table and just laid on her tummy as I continued to watch.

I got bored in the middle so I played with my toys.

I started getting hungry after a while but isn't it rude to wake mommy up when she's sick.

I don't like it when I get woken up when I'm sick.

I thought for a moment and decided to be a big girl.

Im being a big girl today. I thought with a smile on my face.

I entered the kitchen and thought of what to do.

I can't cook like mommy she'll get worried and angry if I do.

Should I just eat cereal?

I decided I should and did my best to get myself some.

I did but not without spilling some milk.

I wiped it off and threw the tissue in the trash can.

I ate it but halfway through my food I started feeling sleepy.

I tried to fight it off as I ate but I felt my eyelids getting really really heavy making it hard to stay awake.

I pushed my plate away and laid my head on the table to rest abit...

Elizabeth

I woke up feeling much better. I slowly sat up and noticed the bowl of water and the towel in it. When did that go there?

I looked for Evelyn but worried when I didn't see her.

"Evelyn!? " I tried yelling but my voice was sore.

I looked around for her and found my daughter in the kitchen asleep with a spoon in her mouth.

I walked over to her and looked at the bowl of unfinished cereal that was so so soggy now.

How long was I asleep for.

I looked at the clock on the wall and cursed myself when I saw that it was 2:30 pm.

It was already 30 minutes past her bedtime no wonder she's asleep.

I've been asleep for almost 4 hours...

I knelt down and looked at my tired daughter. I removed the spoon from her hand and slowly picked her up.

I stopped moving when she started moving but what she mumbled was precious.

"Mommy get better okay... I'll be a goo... " she stopped midway and I put her head in my neck.

I slowly went up the stairs and laid her down on her bed.

As I was about to close her curtains to make the room dark I heart her speak once again.

"Mommy... " I turned around and walked over to her.

"Sleep baby. "

"Better? " she asked without opening her eyes. "Much better. " I said with a smile as I pushed some hair away from her face.

She moved to her side and smiled. "I made mommy better. " I silently giggled at her cuteness and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead.

I pulled the blanket over her body and left her room after completely closing the curtains.

I went back down stairs and paused the show that was still running.

I took the bowl that had a towel in it and the thermometer.

I went to the kitchen and took the towel out the bowl before putting the bowl in the sink.

I cleaned up Evelyn's cereal but my heart broke that I didn't wake up to make her a proper lunch.

I would have liked it more if she had woken me despite my condition.

I cleaned everything up and took some medicine before going up to my room.

When she woke up from her nap she was surprised to see me awake but ran to me with a smile.

"Are you better mommy? " she asked me.

"Yes, I'm all better thanks to you baby. " I said.

I still had a sore throat and kind of a runny nose but it's better then having a headache.

Though I do miss the times I could breathe through my nose.

"Lies! " She said with a laugh as she touched her nose with mine.

"Well but mommy isn't so warm now is she? " I said and she nodded in agreement.

"Ohh my little girl I love you so much. " I said pulling her to me.

"Mommy! I'll look after you forever even when your old like granny! "

I gasped.

"Don't let your grandma hear that. " I said with a laugh.

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

She's truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

She'll always be my caring angel.

Ahem, haven't updated in abit  but uh I hope y'all enjoyed it.

Honestly it's a nice lil happy one shot making me escape the depressive story I'm writing lmao.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...