RWBY Cast React to Multiverse...

Von TetekGedeYuri

A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the sam... Mehr

Characters "Bleeding Effect" Info
Prologue
Date A Live - Part 1 (April 10)
Date A Live - Part 2 (Close Re-encounter)
Date A Live - Part 3 (Sword That Splits the Sky)
Intermission 1
Log Horizon - Part 1 (The Apocalypse)
Log Horizon - Part 3 (The Depths of Palm)
Persona 4 - Part 1 (You're myself, I'm yourself)
Persona 4 - Part 2 (The Contractor's Key)
Persona 4 - Part 3 (We are friends, aren't we?)
Announcement 1
Valvrave the Liberator - Part 1 (The Revolutionary Transfer Student)
Valvrave the Liberator - Part 2 (Beyond 666)
Valvrave the Liberator - Part 3 (L-Elf's Propechy)
Intermission 2
.hack//G.U. Trilogy - Part 1 (Rebirth)
.hack//G.U. Trilogy - Part 2 (Reminisce)
.hack//G.U. Trilogy - Part 3 (Redemption)
Fuuto PI - Part 1 (Beware of t / The Man Who Loved a Witch)
Fuuto PI - Part 2 (Beware of t / The Culprit Is Right There)
Fuuto PI - Part 3 (Beware of t / The Masked Defender)
Announcement 2
Code Geass - Part 1 (The Day a New Demon was Born)
Code Geass - Part 2 (The White Knight Awakens)
Code Geass - Part 3 (The False Classmate)
Intermission 3 - Part 1
Intermission 3 - Part 2
Announcement 3
C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 1 (Complication)
C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 2 (Coincidence)
C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 3 (Conspiracy)

Log Horizon - Part 2 (The Battle of Loka)

2.2K 41 103
Von TetekGedeYuri

The theater movie screen began to show a scene of people around a cathedral-looking building, and a yellow light suddenly shone. It then shows someone with his hand stretching out as that person was sitting on something, inspecting his hand, and then leaving the building, meeting with some of his friends.

Jaune/Shiroe: (A man died while fighting the monsters. And just like in the game, he revived at the Cathedral.)

Some people, who mostly are players or adventures, witnessing that scene of a man just get revived with a disbelieving look in their eyes. And the resurrected man himself said, "I came back to life?" and one of his friends responded with, "Seriously? But doesn't that mean..." and the revived man said again, "I'm alive again."

The Remnant audiences were shocked seeing that, especially the adults, specifically Ozpin. They couldn't believe what they saw, and even though it was something they should get used to, it still greatly impacted them, and Tohka was making an amazed expression when she saw that.

Tohka: "Waaah! Jaune, Jaune! That man is alive again! How did he do that?!"

Jaune: "I also want to know about it, Tohka. Maybe we will if we keep watching it."

Tohka: "... I see. Then, I will try my best to learn from it!"

Tohka said, puffing her chest and having a determined look, which made Jaune unconsciously pat her, causing the purple-haired girl to purr in happiness. But of course, that didn't get unnoticed by Ruby and Pyrrha, who looked at them, especially toward Tohka, with looks of jealousy.

Nora: "Whoah! So does that mean... they could be revived as much as they want, just like in the game?! That would be incredible!"

Lie: "But also concerning. After all, it's not like they were in "the game" they know. It is, most likely, a world that resembles the game. There must be some differences."

Blake: "I am afraid it will be, Lie. If there are no differences or downsides, that would be... so convenient. Or maybe something worse would happen to them."

Yang: "Like what? I doubt it will have something like that. I mean, look... everything resembles the game they once played!"

Weiss: "I think it's their psychology. Their mind and behavior because of this new discovery. They died and revived, not they died when they were killed. It's like they were...."

Ozpin: "...immortal. Those people would be considered immortal with the discovery that they could be revived even after they died."

James: "That would be horrible. No, terrible... what if some adventurers are up to no good...? They could abuse that as much as they want."

Qrow: "It will be up to the kid or those people. Maybe making some rule or law? It might be pointless and useless, but at least it can slightly reduce the possibility of abuse."

Glynda: "Unfortunately, they still haven't figured out some major or vital information that might be useful for them to use."

Winter: "Then, as Mr. Arc's counterpart said, they must gather and share information with people. Gather and share as much information they can find around them."

Meanwhile, Megumi kept patting Ophis and fed her with some popcorn as the black-haired Dragon God, a little girl and one of Megumi's wives, enjoyed all that from her. Everyone then focused again, watching the Log Horizon universe on the movie screen.

The camera then panned to showing Jaune, Akatsuki, and Naotsugu's place right now, looking at the Cathedral from afar in the top buildings with some curiosity, even though Jaune didn't explicitly show it as Jaune narrating once again while adjusting his round glasses.

Jaune/Shiroe: (The MMORPG Elder Tale... without warning, an estimated thirty thousand Japanese alone, and several hundred thousand worldwide, were trapped in a world just like the game. And in this world, death is not the end.)

The screen then changed to another scene, showing a Triffid monster that shot a black ball of energy towards Naotsugu, who was quickly avoided with a bit of difficulty, and Jaune, who saw that, then moved his fingers and chanted.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Astral Bind!".

His skill produced magical strings, capturing the Triffid with them. In response, Akatsuki quickly dashed toward the monster, defeating it with a single devasting slash, causing the Triffid to be disintegrated, leaving the drop items.

Naotsugu: "And we're done."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Let's call it quits for today."

And all of a sudden, Akatsuki appeared.

Akatsuki: "Understood."

Yang whistled and grinned and glanced at Blake, who glared at her.

Yang: "Hey, what's with that look, Blakey? I didn't do anything to you!"

Blake: "I know what you think, and don't expect that I could do that. I'm not a ninja or assassin."

Yang: "Cheh."

Jaune looked at his friends with a relieved look and smile.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Our bodies seem to know the basic combat movements.)

He recalled when he first discovered how they should fight with the differences they always used before the "Apocalypse" hit everyone.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Even if we don't use commands, as long as we intend to fight and can see the enemy in front of us, we can use skills and magic in a manner similar to voice input.)

Jaune then looked at Naotsugu, who was practicing swinging his sword, and showed a lighted candle panned by the movie theater screen camera that was slashed by none other than Akatsuki, which made Jaune and Naotsugu sweatdrops when they looked at it.

Jaune/Shiroe: (But there's a difference between "using" and "mastering." We'll need some practice.)

And another scene shows Jaune, Naotsugu, and Akatsuki walking through the forest.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Though, I don't know if practicing the way martial artists do in our world will be enough...)

Jaune: "I also wonder if practicing real-life martial arts would be enough. But at least it will be a good start, even if it just the basic."

Lie: "And that would be so convenient since right now, all of them aren't just playing their characters through a screen, but they have to move it by themselves since it's their own bodies now."

Pyrrha: "Some might not be martial artists or used to be in a fight, but I think they can solve that with their level 90 bodies."

Nora: "So they could cheat because they are level 90?! That would be awesome and unfair!"

Lie: "It can't be helped, Nora. It seems many of them are veteran players that already hit the level cap."

Nora: "It's still unfair!"

Akatsuki: "My lord Shiro..."

As they walked, what Akatsuki said caused them to stop walking, and as the blonde man was a bit uncomfortable with the nickname he got from the assassin girl, Jaune asked Akatsuki.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Akatsuki-san, would you stop calling me that? Just call me Shiroe."

With a bit of stubbornness that could be known from her looks and voice, Akatsuki then replied to Jaune.

Akatsuki: "Then I hope you'll treat me with the same familiarity."

Trying to make a joke, Naotsugu decided to interfere.

Naotsugu: "You two sure are enjoying the height of youth!"

Jaune/Shiroe: "What're you talking about?"

Once again, what Naotsugu said caused Ruby, Pyrrha, and Tohka's eyebrows to twitch in annoyance. They frowned and pouted while Jaune was confused, with a slight blush because Naotsugu teased his counterpart. Even though he knew they were completely different, Megumi's words that they weren't so different still affected him.

Jaune: (Did I really no different than all of my counterparts...? Maybe I should ask Megumi again in the next break.)

With the same look, Akatsuki called, "My lord." Jaune was slightly startled, and Naotsugu was still grinning as the purple-haired assassin started walking past the two men.

Akatsuki: "I'll go ahead, to reconnoiter on our way home."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Why?"

Akatsuki: "Practice. One of the assassin's skills is Dark Vision. And I also have Sneak and Silent Move. This forest is the perfect place to practice."

Jaune/Shiroe: "I see. Okay, we'll meet by the south gate. We'll stay illuminated using Magic List as we go. You can use that to find us."

Akatsuki: "Understood."

After saying that, Akatsuki instantly disappeared from Jaune and Naotsugu's field of view as the guardian was impressed seeing what he saw just now.

Naotsugu: "Then Akatsuki's subclass is a tracker?"

Jaune/Shiroe: "I couldn't even hear the leaves rustle. She's good. Magic Light."

As he said that, a light appeared from his staff, illuminating the area around him. Naotsugu, who began to continue their walk with Akatsuki, could be seen in one of the tree branches that was observing Jaune and Naotsugu from there.

Jaune/Shiroe: (The skills Akatsuki-san mentioned, Sneak and Silent Move, are tracker skills.)

As soon as Jaune thought of that, the screen showed a scene of Akatsuki leaping from one tree branch to another using one of her skills.

Yang: "She is indeed good at it."

Blake: "I must say that she is doing it well."

Ruby: "They are level 90, after all! So it's no wonder she is good at it!"

Weiss: "Yes, but if it is against someone with a level over 90, then it would be giving her some hard time."

Ozpin: "These level 90 players seems is equal to Veteran Hunstmen. No, maybe slightly higher."

Qrow: "It will be tough for Hunstmen since they could use magic and have many skills not limited to a Semblance like ours."

Glynda: "I am afraid I must agree with Qrow on this one."

Winter: "I don't think I can stand a chance. No, maybe I could prolong it but not without injuries."

James: "And I think our Atlas Knight and soldiers would be useless to them."

Jaune/Shiroe: (Tracker is a subclass. Players in Elder Tale can select from twelve main combat classes and then choose among any number of subclasses.)

Naotsugu: "An assassin and a tracker, huh? No wonder she calls herself a ninja."

Jaune/Shiroe: "She's a hardcore role-player."

Naotsugu: "Come to think of it, how many days have we been here?"

Suddenly, Jaune remembers something he had discussed as Marielle's voice could be heard. It was when they were in the Crescent Moon Alliances guild hall and the guild master's room with Henrietta happily grooming Akatsuki, who just sat obediently and embarrassed as she drank tea served to her.

Marielle: "Security in town is getting really bad."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Yes."

Henrietta: "The rush to buy guild halls has calmed, and I suppose the balance of power in the city has been more or less established."

Shouryuu: "Adventurers in the larger guilds wield their influence freely, and somehow, the smaller guilds have become even smaller."

After he said that, another member of Crescent Moon Alliance, who has fox ears and a large fox tail with brown hair and fur and wears a close-fitting sleeveless black shirt with leather armor, gray pants, and fingerless gloves, as well as a green scarf around his neck, could be seen.

His name is Hien, and the one beside him is a tall and lanky young man. He has deep blue hair with a streak of light blue on the front side. He also wears a blue cloak with blue and white armor underneath. His name is Eisel.

And then, Hien spoke in response to Shouryuu.

Hien: "They act like anyone not in their own guild is an enemy."

Naotsugu: "But there's no fighting in towns, right?"

Jaune/Shiroe: (Fighting wasn't allowed in the majority of towns when Elder Tale was a game. So if you fight in town, powerful enforces called the Royal Guard appear. And just like in the game, if you resist, they'll kill you without mercy.)

Ozpin:" That's some good system to forbid players from killing each other mindlessly. However, if it is only limited in towns, then... as soon as they out of it...."

James: "...they will freely hurt or harm anyone. But since death is not the most concerning with how they could endlessly get revived, that would be bad too."

Glynda: "Even though they were immortal, they were also human. I fear it will affect their minds terrifyingly if that happens constantly."

Winter: "They would become insane or mad... their mind would be broken beyond it."

Qrow: "Shit. That's so messed up, even though they were immortal."

Hien: "I'm told there's a lot of low-level fighting and harassment that doesn't quite count as combat."

Eisel: "In the past few days, PKs have rapidly increased."

Upon hearing that, Naotsugu's expression turned angry and disgusted.

Naotsugu: "PKs?"

Eisel: "Player killings. Or player killers."

Henrietta: "They attack players, rather than monsters, and then steal items and money. It's the worst thing you could do."

Hien: "Outside of town, you can't use your mini-map, and you can't contact the Game Masters."

Eisel: "And surprise attacks are far more effective. It's much less risky now. The pros and cons have reversed positions."

Jaune/Shiroe: "That must be why it's more common now."

Some Remnant audiences were disgusted, flinched, grimaced, and terrified when they knew that fact. Especially the students, even Blake and Lie, felt the same as their friends despite getting used to blood before coming to Beacon.

Akatsuki: "How cowardly."

Shouryuu: "If Akihabara keeps getting worse...."

As Shouryuu said that, the sad-faced Henrietta and Marielle looked at Jaune, who then asked the blonde elf as he was slightly confused.

Jaune/Shiroe: "What?"

Marielle was surprised and panicked a little as she apologized.

Marielle: "Ah, it's nothing. What a problem! Don't you agree, Naotsugu?"

She said, leaping into Naotsugu's arms, who was surprised and trying to get her off.

Naotsugu: "Hey! Get off me!"

Jaune then stared at Henrietta, who was also surprised and gave her an excuse while she gently rubbed Akatsuki.

Henrietta: "I was just so taken by Akatsuki's cuteness I forgot to breathe! Right, Akatsuki?"

And then, it was changed back to the current place where Jaune and Naotsugu walked through the forest as Naotsugu noticed something off with Jaune. And a silhouette of someone unfamiliar to them could be seen as if observing them in the back, which is not Akatsuki.

Naotsugu: "What's wrong, Shiro?"

Jaune/Shiroe: "Nothing."

Naotsugu: "I don't think you need to feel so bound by duty all the time."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Huh?"

Naotsugu: "I mean, there's no need to hold back!"

Jaune/Shiroe: "What do you mean?"

Jaune: "Yeah, what does Naotsugu mean by that?"

Lie: "It would be best to figure it out yourself, Jaune."

Pyrrha: "That's right. If you do, then you will know how good it is."

Nora: "They're right, Fearless Leader! You're smart, so you will know it quickly!"

Noticing Akatsuki, who stands on the top of things, resembling a gate, Naotsugu greets her.

Naotsugu: "Hey, shrimp!"

Akatsuki: "Don't call me shrimp!"

Naotsugu: "See any gobs?"

As he said, an image of a goblin was shown. Then, Akatsuki jumped down, and another image of a goblin with a white skull on its head was shown.

Akatsuki: "I like the one with the skull on his head. It's weird and cute."

Naotsugu: "Seriously?"

Jaune looked at them and remembered something which showed his complicated expression.

Jaune: (Why does Cardin, no... Naotsugu says that...? What does he mean?)

As he thinks of that, he and Naotsugu keep walking through and reach a place called 'Loka Hospital. Instantly, they noticed an unknown presence, which caused Jaune and Naotsugu to immediately into their battle stance.

Naotsugu: "I sense something... is it human... which means..."

And all of a sudden, a light was targeted toward Naotsugu. His legs were chained with blue chains, but that instantly disappeared with a wave of blue energy passed him as he looked at Jaune, who had already got his staff and skills.

Naotsugu: "Thanks! You're always so quick with support. Unlike your old self. Well, what do we do, Strategist?"

The camera panned to close-up, showing Jaune instantly getting serious as he ordered something to Naotsugu.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Naotsugu, straight line formation. Our enemies are PKs. I have visual contact on four. I'll determine their location."

Preparing another skill of his, Jaune directed his staff in a certain direction.

Jaune/Shiroe: "There! Mind Bolt!"

As soon as the skill launched, it passed in a certain direction, revealing people who looked at Jaune and Naotsugu like prey and had confident looks. Jaune adjusted his glasses, and Naotsugu put on an even more serious face.

Jaune/Shiroe: "I see them."

Naotsugu: "Enemy sighted."

Their enemies, grouped in one, slowly approach Jaune and Naotsugu.

Naotsugu: "They have guts, turning to PKing. They miss their mommies so much, they turned into animals?"

Blake: "Desperation and despair clouded their minds since they didn't know what to do. I think... they want to find something to make them get excited...."

Ruby: "By killing people...? By killing their own...?"

Weiss: "Yes, Ruby. Especially when they know they could be revived as much as they want. They will use that to kill people, or adventurers, as much as they want."

Yang: "That's pretty fucked up. Thank Oum that I'm not like that, a person who wants to beat something for excitement only."

Blake, Ruby, Weiss, Lie, Pyrrha, Jaune, Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow looked at Yang, who smiled as if she wasn't the type of person she just mentioned and how hypocritical she was with their deadpan expressions. Only James and Winter had confused looks when they noticed those reactions from them.

Analyzing the situation around him, Jaune then keeps looking at his enemies as the names of the enemies could be seen read as "Smash/Adventurer", "Stroganopp/Adventurer", "Rikopin/Adventurer", and "Katsuomaru/Adventurer".

Jaune/Shiroe: (One dressed like a fighter, two as thieves, one like a healer.)

Smash: "Leave everything you're carrying, and we won't kill you."

Jaune/Shiroe: "If they're talking like that, they've read too much manga."

Jaune/Shiroe: (More importantly, they're human.)

Jaune then adjusted his glasses after thinking that.

Jaune/Shiroe: "What do we do?"

Naotsugu: "Crush them! These guys attack people for fun! Obviously, if someone else kills them, they can't complain!"

After Naotsugu said those, their enemies readied their weapons and walked closer.

Jaune/Shiroe: "I'm willing to give them the money. That is, if they can beat us."

He said with a terrifying grin as he adjusted his glasses with full confidence, which caused Naotsugu to grin in agreement, and the enemies were pissed off for that.

Naotsugu: "Well said, Shiro!"

The pissed-off enemies went into battle stance with the supposed healer behind them.

Smash: "You little...."

With his hand readying one of his skills that caused small balls of light on his hand, Jaune gave his order to Naotsugu.

Jaune/Shiroe: "First target, the one in front, on the right. Draw the others' attention, too!"

Naotsugu: "Roger!"

Ozpin: "That is a good start for strategy. Even though they seem outnumbered, they keep calm and are not panicky. Which means a scenario like this within Mr. Shiroe's prediction."

He said, smiling at how one of his students' counterparts did so well with his strategy, and sipped his hot chocolate drink. His colleagues and friends also nod in agreement with Ozpin. Even someone like James Ironwood also felt the same.

James: "Indeed. It would be astounding if all of his counterparts possess a talent for forming strategy and plan like this."

Glynda: "While it is true that Mr. Arc is sometimes poor in pre-planning and not the strongest student in raw strength, he indeed has the potential. Just... what he needs is time, and he will surely achieve something great."

Winter: "That's true. Not all Hunstmen only need raw strength, but they must need the keen mind of forming plan and strategy."

Qrow: "Hear that, Firecracker? Don't just use your fists or raw strength! And better control your temper as well emotion."

Yang: "Ugh! I know, I know! But you don't need to bluntly tell me that!"

Abiding Jaune's order, Naotsugu then charged to his enemies, facing the one called Smash with his two curved swords and giving the guardian a blow but blocked by him. Not only that, but Naotsugu also faces another guy whose name is Katsuomaru, resulting in him taking two people as his enemies.

Smash: "Leave the fighter to me! You take the mage!"

Rikopin: "Roger!"

In response to Smash's order, the female Swashbuckler then charged at Jaune, jumping and about to attack him, but was stopped when Jaune cast another of his skills at her before doing anything harmful to him.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Astral Bind!"

A set of magical blue roots or vines caught the woman's feet.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Astral Bind is only a basic root spell. It just keeps the target from covering long distances, and it doesn't last long.)

Seeing his friend get caught by Jaune's Astral Bind spell, Smash clicked his tongue and told Rikopin something.

Smash: "I'll take the mage. You get the warrior!"

Knowing this, Naotsugu glanced behind him at Jaune, as their enemies were unaware of what had happened. Rikopin agreed with what Smash said and was about to change their attacking target from Jaune to Jaune Naotsugu.

Rikopin: "Got it."

Jaune/Shiroe: (Good call. However, Naotsugu is a guardian.)

As Rikopin and Smash are about to change their target, reacting quickly to this, Naotsugu then uses one of his skills, shouting its name with a bright light covering his entire body.

Naotsugu: "Anchor Howl!"

After Naotsugu shouts out his skill name and uses it, one of his enemies which is, Smash felt as if he can't get to Jaune and as if his body is pulled by a powerful force in the opposite direction, which confuses Smash when he hears that skill name and its effect. However, it's not limited to Smash; his comrades get caught in Naotsugu's skill.

Smash: "What? You..."

Jaune/Shiroe: (A guardian belongs to a group called tanks, whose role is to protect their allies by intercepting attacks. Anchor Howl... anyone affected by this skill becomes unable to ignore the user. The second they try, they're hit with a powerful counterattack.)

Nora: "Whoah! Nao-Cardin is like you, Jaune Jaune!"

Lie: "Indeed. You're our leader, strategist, and tank or heavy hitter."

Pyrrha: "Then that means you've so many talents, Jaune! I know that you're always good Huntsmen-in-training!"

Tohka: "You're also kind, Jaune! You even got me on a date!"

The instant Tohka said that she received jealous glares from Ruby and Pyrrha, whom she ignored, while Jaune rubbed his back with a bashful face as he was embarrassed and happy to get complimented by his team and friends.

Jaune: "T-Thank you, guys. I didn't know that I was that talented. I mean, I didn't unlock my Semblance yet...."

Lie: "Then, maybe when another break comes, we can help you figure it out."

Jaune: "O-Okay!"

Seeing that they couldn't ignore Anchor Howl and knew the consequences if they ignored it, the three PKs charged Naotsugu with some frustration and tried to defeat the open pervert and gray-haired guardian by themselves.

Smash: "Fine... we'll take him first!"

Naotsugu: "You won't break through my armor!"

As he said that, Naotsugu then defended himself and parried his enemies' attack, but still received some damage from them even though he said they couldn't break through his armor. Jaune already knew this and adjusted his glasses while looking at his guardian friend's Hit Point parameters that depleted quickly.

Jaune: (But Naotsugu's HP won't last another thirty seconds...)

Thinking about that, Jaune launched another skill at the enemies Naotsugu was currently facing.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Electrical Fuzz!"

As Jaune's Electrical Fuzz launched and turned into small balls that didn't damage his enemies, they were confused and looking at him after they realized the role and class Jaune has with that skill he unleashed.

Rikopin: "He's an enchanter?"

Katsuomaru: "What's that spell? It didn't hurt at all!"

Yang: "Aw, your spell didn't damage them, Vomit Boy. Why did you do that?"

Jaune: "Yang, my role is offering support, so I don't think damage-focusing is my specialty. Look further on the screen; I'm sure my counterpart would explain his role and class."

Jaune/Shiroe: (The enchanter... a magical attack class type. But its attack power is... weak...)

He narrated that while shooting another ball of Electrical Fuzz to match the numbers of his enemies he currently faces, making the PKs grinning with much confidence and mocking Jaune because of his Electrical Fuzz skill.

Smash: "What were you trying to accomplish with that spell?"

Ignoring his enemies' mocking, Jaune unleashed another skill.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Thorn Bind Hostage!"

As he shouted out his skill name, a set of magical thorns wrapped Katsuomaru, causing the man to be in confusion and terrified a bit about the unknown skill that caught him and yelling out, "What is this?" while trying to get the thorns away or cutting them, but he can't.

Without wasting any time, Naotsugu cut one of the thorns, causing it to explode and giving the samurai-wearing player Katsuomaru some damage that made him kneel; his friends were in shock when they saw what happened to him.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Thorn Bind Hostage... it wraps a caster's enemies in shining thorns. And for every hit an ally lands, the thorns explode, dealing 1,000 damage.)

Another thorn was slashed by Naotsugu, dealing another damage to his opponent while the other enemies were still in shock, seeing what they witnessed right now in front of them as they made pained and disbelieving faces.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Enchanters aren't offensively powerful. But they can weaken an enemy's attack or strengthen their allies.)

Ruby: "Woah! So Enchanter is someone like that?! That would be cool! It might not have any role in the front line, but it still could be useful in a group!"

Blake: "It seems his class is more suited to group and not solo. Which means they have low raw strength compared to a guardian and other strength-focused classes."

Weiss: "Of course, weakening and strengthening their allies is important. The support role is essential in a group unless you didn't have any group to begin with or like to play solo."

Yang: "Erm... while it is cool, that would be boring and won't be exciting. Going out in the front line and defeating the enemies myself is more fun!"

Blake: "If you have that mindset, then you will surely be doomed in the future, Yang. That's why we have a team or a party in the MMO term."

Weiss: "Your recklessness will make you regret it later if you insist on that thought, and like it or not, you have a team, and each role is important."

Ruby: "That's right, Yang! You shouldn't think like that, and we will help or support each other with our respective roles!"

Yang: "Sheesh. Alright, alright. No need to say that to me. I will try to keep that thought in the bay."

Ruby, Weiss, and Blake won't believe anything Yang said about that but pretend for it as they only nod and cause Megumi to chuckle amusingly when she hears the RWBY team argument, and Ophis, who is slightly confused, then asks her lover.

Ophis: "What's wrong... Megumi...?"

Megumi: "Nothing wrong, Ophis. Here, just eat this."

She said, feeding Ophis another piece of the popcorn while patting her head softly. Ophis enjoys the treatment Megumi gives her, and she loves Megumi so much that she will and wants to do anything for her, no matter what.

Naotsugu: "When all fives thorns explode, you'll lose half your HP."

In a panic and trying to calm his comrades, Smash then remind them.

Smash: "Calm down. We need to heal... Healer!"

Jaune/Shiroe: (On its own, the class is helpless and can't do much without a party. But I like it.)

Jaune: "Me too. As long as it can help someone and minimize the damage as little as possible, I won't mind it."

Nora: "Then why do you use a weapon like Crocea Mors, Fearless Leader...?"

That caused Jaune to remain silent before sighing and answering his orange-haired friend and hammer-wielder. He could feel the gazes of his teammates and RWBY as they seemed curious about it. Even Weiss is also curious, but a little... since it's not like she cares much about the blonde guy.

Jaune: "... I'll tell you when the time comes. For now, let's just continue to watch this."

Sneaking from behind, Rikopin slashed Naotsugu's back with her weapon when she had this chance.

Rikopin: "Your back's totally exposed!"

Smash: "We'll win because we have a healer, and you don't! Have fun crying in the Cathedral—"

Before he finished his sentence, Naotsugu cut the remaining thorns that tangled his samurai-looking friend, which dispersed in a bubble of light particles. Katsuomaru died because the remaining Thorn Bind Hostage thorns exploded, giving him heavy damage from that slash alone.

Smash was shocked, and so was Rikopin, when they saw that.

Smash: "Wha— what are you doing, healer? "

As he tried to call his healer, the mentioned person suddenly kneeled, causing more confusion to Smash and Rikopin, which was answered by Jaune about what happened to their healer that suddenly like that.

Jaune/Shiroe: "I've put your healer to sleep. Of course, they've been asleep the entire time."

That caused Smash's eyes to widen in shock even more when he looked at his healer's condition, who was asleep the entire time they started the fight with Jaune and his party. Knowing this, Jaune adjusted his glasses like a bad person or villain.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Astral Hypnos... a spell that puts the target to sleep.)

Ozpin: "That's some good strategy and thinking. Their coordination is really terrifying, and with how fast Mr. Shiroe could grasp the situation around him like that."

James: "What Mr. Shiroe did is smart despite seeming simple. His role as an enchanter that supports his allies is also well enough, proving him useful even if he isn't a class that relies on raw strength or high attack power."

Glynda: "Not all classes should focus on raw strength and high attack power. As long as it could be proven useful, even with a low attack power, it will be okay if that class could get used correctly by the person who has it."

Qrow: "Yeah, unless that person is something like an all-rounder or jacks-of-all-trades the master of none, then they won't need another person to support them."

Winter: "It will surely be hard to find someone that fits those criteria."

With frustration, Rikopin charged at Jaune, and his friend realized what she did as he was about to warn her before it was too late, or maybe already too late to be warned about the consequences of what she did.

Rikopin: "I'll take you first, after all!"

Smash: "Wait, not yet!"

Naotsugu: "Anchor Howl hasn't worn off yet!"

Suddenly, Naotsugu is behind the woman, making Rikopin paled and surprised as the gray-haired guardian launched a powerful counterattack on Rikopin, defeated after screaming painfully because of the side effect from Naotsugu's Anchor Howl Skill. Even more frustrated and scared seeing what happened to his comrades, Smash impatiently called out some people from other directions.

Smash: "Fine! Sorcerer! Summoner! We'll use everything we have! Blast them to ash!"

He was grinning, thinking that his chance of a win wasn't gone, but that expression changed to terrified and horror when he saw the mentioned people go unconscious being dragged out from the forest by Akatsuki.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Assassin... this class specializes in quick elimination of the enemy.)

A flashback about what happened before then played.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Naotsugu was targeted by a bind-type movement-restriction spell. But I didn't notice any mages.)

Then it changed to the current situation, seeing the two people from the enemies' side dispersed in a bubble of particles as they were defeated and death sent to Cathedral by Akatsuki. While the only two people—Smash and Rikopin—shivered as they were terrified of the battle outcome they had against Jaune's party.

Jaune/Shiroe: (When I said I had visual contact on four, Akatsuki-san understood what I meant, and acted quickly to remove the ambushers hiding in the forest.)

While Jaune and Naotsugu approach Rikopin, the only assassin of Jaune's party, Akatsuki approaches the PKs' leader, Smash, with annoyed looks and tone as she tells him about something that irritates her.

Akatsuki: "Insulting my lord's magic isn't wise. You laughed at those small electric bursts, but those bright lights kept you from seeing in the dark forest. You never realized your healer was asleep. Your teamwork is full of openings."

Seeing the chance, Rikopin flees from the battle, leaving Smash alone with the trio while Akatsuki criticizes her enemy.

Akatsuki: "You were too focused on the battle to even watch your own HP or keep an eye on the rest of the party's status. Taking out your ambushers was easy."

Jaune: "...whoah. Can I create a strategy and tactics like that? It seems... a bit hard."

Megumi: "You can, but with some practice. And you will receive his experiences, including how he formulated his plan, strategy, tactic, etc."

Yang: "Now, that is really cheating. Why is only Jaune got something like that? Where is the justice for us?! For me?!"

Blake: "As a matter of fact, I also think it's unfair if only Jaune has it."

Weiss: "That is really unfair... why not us too? Why only Arc?"

Ruby: "Yeah! I know it's good for Jaune to get something like this, but I also want it, Megumi!"

Lie: "If you have forgotten what Megumi said at the start of this multiverse viewing or watching, she said we would also receive it... only if a multiverse counterpart of ourselves was shown up on the screen."

Pyrrha: "So... I think we should be patient for that chance to show up."

Nora: "Yeah! I know it's unfair, but you should've waited! After all, it's Fearless Leader's chance to shine since your team always get that! And it sucks!"

Ozpin: "Children, or team RWBY, I hoped you could wait for it patiently. There's no need to rush it. We will get the chance eventually. But as Ms. Megumi said, this viewing mostly features Mr. Arc, so please understand."

Glynda: "Be patient, or you will get a harsh punishment, especially regarding the crime your team RWBY did, even though unintentional."

Qrow: "Yeah, kids. Just sit good and wait for it. We have all the time we need here."

Winter: "I suggest the same with you, Weiss."

James: "That's right. It's something we can't help but have to comply with since we have already agreed with this from the very start."

Megumi: "Alright, let's continue watching. Don't be too jealous of Jaune, team RWBY."

Smash: "Shut up! Defeating us won't do any good! We'll just revive in the Cathedral...."

Akatsuki: "Want to try it?"

Smash kneeled and asked their forgiveness, but something was too suspicious about him as Jaune, Naotsugu, and Akatsuki won't believe what he did and said.

Smash: "I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Please forgive me! Please!"

However, he smirked and was about to give a surprise attack on one of them...

Smash: "You actually thought I'd say that, you—"

...which is Jaune, but only to be defeated by Akatsuki, who slashes him, causing him to be dead and dispersed in the ball of light particles. The female assassin gritted her teeth and had a bit regretful face because she killed someone, although they could be revived countless times. But she's not gotten used to this since the game they know isn't a game anymore.

The scene changed, showing some people circling over a bonfire with some ball of lights around them as the view was from the top of something, and Akatsuki's voice could be heard off-screen from that.

Akatsuki: "Security really is getting bad."

It then shows Jaune, Naotsugu, and Akatsuki sitting on the top of one building at night without any light illuminating them.

Jaune/Shiroe: "It's not like PKing is good for much profit."

Naotsugu: "I can understand people being freaked out. But there are other things they could do with their time."

Akatsuki: "Like what?"

Blake: "I feel like he is about saying something perverted."

Weiss: "I felt the same way about it. This Cardin is a pervert, very different than the one we know back home."

Naotsugu: "Boobs—"

As soon as he said that, he was kicked by Akatsuki, which made him thrown to the wall that the female assassin broke as she asked Jaune about something to do with Naotsugu, which would become a habit of hers.

Akatsuki: "My lord, may I knee this pervert in the face?"

Naotsugu: "Ask before you do it! And while you're at it, let me finish my sentence!"

Naotsugu protested while holding his smoking nose as it felt hurt.

Akatsuki: "You were going to say something else perverted."

Naotsugu: "I was, but...."

Blake had a deadpan expression when she saw and heard that.

Blake: "Told you. I know this will be some comedic relief, but... at this point, we expect Cardin's counterpart to always say something perverted."

Weiss: "It will be, Blake. It will always be like that."

Yang: "Come on. A joke like that is okay since it lightens the mood."

Ruby: "It's disgusting and inappropriate, Yang!"

Jaune/Shiroe: "Other things to do? You're probably right... there's nothing to do. No goal to live for. Taste asides, we have food. By defeating low-level monsters, you can make money. With that money, you can stay at an inn."

It shows an inn scene with many adventurers around and inside it. And a particular bar with so many customers is adventurers inside it.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Fighting isn't allowed in towns, so you don't have to fear for your life there. And even if you do die, you'll come back to life."

Naotsugu: "So you can survive in this world without doing anything?"

Jaune/Shiroe: "But can you really call that living? Or is just not being dead?"

Akatsuki: "So they've resorted to PKing because there's nothing else to do?"

Jaune/Shiroe: "They need something beyond staying alive to occupy their minds."

Naotsugu: "And they're getting it by hurting others?"

Akatsuki: "Unbelievable."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. But..."

When saying that, he thought of something about himself.

Jaune/Shiroe: (I'm not doing anything, either.)

The audience felt bad, even someone like Tohka, who now holds Jaune's hands which caused the blonde knight to be surprised as he looked at Tohka's face showing a saddened expression as the purple-haired Spirit said something to him.

Tohka: "Jaune, did you really feel that...?"

Jaune: "N-No, Tohka. It's not me, but... my other. I didn't feel the same with him."

Tohka: "Really?"

Jaune: "Really."

Tohka: "Really, really, really?"

Jaune: "Really, really, really. I didn't... felt the same with him, with my other."

Still unconvinced, Tohka pouted and frowned, but needless, she reluctantly understood.

Tohka: "Alright. I'd believe you if you said so, Jaune!"

She said with a big cheerful smile, making Jaune slightly blush and smile even though he somewhat understood his counterpart's feeling as he also felt the same even though he was unaware of it. Jaune then patted Tohka's head, which she liked and loved, and slightly increased Ruby and Pyrrha's jealousy, but they didn't dare to do anything about it.

Jaune: (It's also the same for me... even though I keep training myself to catch up with my friends, I am still far away. My studies were also abysmal even though I tried my best... I felt like... I didn't do anything worthy or good in Beacon...)

He clenched his fist as Jaune felt a little frustrated, and Ozpin noticed it, showing a subtle sadness because of the blonde boy. He sighed and shook his head, then glanced at Megumi, who already knew what Jaune's felt, and the glance from Ozpin.

Ozpin: (It seems Mr. Arc is doubting himself. If he tries to rethink his decision, I won't stop him... after all, the other reason I build Beacon is... for Salem, for the in-coming war...)

Qrow: "But, still... survive without doing anything. That is really no different than being dead. It's dead inside feeling they would have."

Glynda: "Living without a goal, without a purpose to keep them sane, is really concerning."

James: "Being immortal and having everything they have without excitement or goal to live... is terrible. No, horrible."

Winter: "Someone or anyone has to do something to solve that problem. But it's not like anyone was obliged, so it would be hard to start it at first."

Ozpin: "Indeed."

As he was lost in his deep thought, Jaune heard Akatsuki's voice calling him, "My lord?" who was crouching in front of the sweatdropped Jaune when he looked at what Akatsuki was doing right now and trying to say something to distract her.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Oh, but I don't really think things are getting worse."

Akatsuki frowned a bit when Jaune avoided eye contact with her, but Jaune continued his talk.

Jaune/Shiroe: "It just seems that way because everyone still thinks of this as the same Elder Tale world they knew. If it isn't that world, then security was an illusion from the start."

Akatsuki: "My lord...."

Before anyone was about to say anything, Jaune heard a ringing voice through his ear, a voice chat telepathy that went through him as someone called him. He then answered the call by putting his left arm to his left ear.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Yes?"

And the scene changes where Jaune's party right now in the guild hall, and the guild master room of Crescent Moon Alliance is holding a little meeting with Henrietta and Marielle, who seems to be asking them about something as Naotsugu starts the conversation.

Naotsugu: "You're going to Susukino?"

Henrietta: "One the day of the Apocalypse, one of our members was going to Susukino."

Marielle: "A girl called Serara...."

Jaune/Shiroe: "You're going to find her?"

Naotsugu: "The transport gates still aren't working, right?"

Akatsuki: "Using fairy rings would be the only other way there."

Naotsugu: "Yes, but..."

Henrietta nodded at Naotsugu's comment.

Henrietta: "Indeed. Since we can't look up any online timetables in a walkthrough, using them is dangerous because we can't be sure where we'll end up."

Naotsugu: "There's also the return spell, Call of Home, right? You can return to the last of the five Great Cities you visited... Wait."

Henrietta: "The last one she visited was Susukino."

Ruby: "No... Serara can't go anywhere?! But... what about them going there by themselves? You know, to rescue her...?"

Yang: "Erm... I don't think that will go that easy, Rubes. If those guys who are veterans already say all of that, something else might prevent them from using that choice."

Blake: "It might be because of some monsters that might hinder them. We still don't know how far the distance is from one city to another."

Weiss: "It might be too far, and if it does, that will take them too much time. And if it does, I'm afraid Serara will...."

Naotsugu: "Yeah."

Jaune/Shiroe: "The only methods left are walking or by horse. In the real world, there are 850 km between Tokyo and Sapporo. The Elder Tale world uses the Half Gaia Project, so it would be 425 km. And during that time, you'd have to fight monsters, of course."

After saying that, Jaune lifts his face up and stares at both Henrietta and Marielle.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Why send help now?"

That caused Marielle to be shocked and nervous, as with Henrietta.

Marielle: "Well..."

Henrietta: "W-We've been planning to send a rescue team for a while...."

Frowning and unconvinced by the explanation from Henrietta, Jaune glared at Marielle.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Marie..."

Mariell: "D-Don't look at me that way. You look really mean... if you do that, girls won't like you!"

However, Jaune kept sending an annoyed glare at Marielle, who was scared.

Even the audience, except Jaune and Tohka, also felt scared by how the glare Jaune's counterpart had. Knowing that Pyrrha was whispering to Lie about something.

Pyrrha: "Let's hope Jaune didn't end up the same as his counterpart this one."

Lie: "I don't know. I will try, but it seems a useless attempt."

Jaune: "Hey, what did you two do?"

Lie: "It's nothing, Jaune. A small matter."

Pyrrha: "Y-Yeah. It is a small matter, so don't worry about it."

Jaune: "Hm? Alright then."

After being glared at for a while, Marielle sighed with a saddened look.

Marielle: "Things in Susukino are worse than they are here."

Henrietta was surprised a bit to hear that from her friend.

Henrietta: "Marie?"

And a scene was shown with Serara attempting to run away from some nasty players after her. Then a silhouette of someone jumped down, grabbed her, and fled from the people chasing Serara.

Marielle: "Some nasty players attacked Serara. She was lucky to be saved by a nice player. Now they're protecting her. And so, we were going to take our highest-level players to Susukino. And I wanted to ask if you'd take care of the rest of the guild while we're away."

Henrietta: "Please."

Marielle: "Please... I beg you."

Ruby: "Help them, Jaune! Help the poor Serara from that nasty players!"

Nora: "Yeah! Beat their legs so they never try doing things like that again!"

Pyrrha: "But Jaune was asked to guard their remaining members, so they won't do the one that rescues them."

Blake: "I doubt that is the case, Pyrrha."

Yang: "It's Vomit Boy we're talking about, so he won't stay still and do nothing."

Weiss: "While I'm not trying to support them, with how Arc feels as if he has done nothing, I think he will be the one who rescues her."

Lie: "I think your counterpart should rescue them, Jaune."

Tohka: "That's right! Beat those nasty guys just like those mecha-mecha people did to me, Jaune!"

Jaune: "Of course, my counterpart will rescue her!"

The adults smiled and chuckled, seeing both teams, and Tohka said all those. They were impressed.

Qrow: "That's some good quality Huntsman should have."

James: "Indeed. They have to be brave and hold up some justice. Helping the one that needs it. Helping the weak ones too."

Winter: "As it should be. But the current generations mostly didn't hold any of those qualities, which is a shame."

Glynda: "A shame indeed. It seems it's up to us to fix it. Maybe not all, but at least we can make the next generation of Huntsman hold all of that quality if not most of those."

Ozpin: "Mr. Arc is talented. While not at the level of his friends, he still reached there and caught them up. And not only that, he will be stronger than all of us because of this theater and multiverse...."

He said the last part of the sentence in a low voice so anyone couldn't hear it.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Twenty-one days is probably the fastest you can make it to Susukino. Over a month, round trip. The Crescent Moon Alliance's highest-level members? In Elder Tale, the maximum party size is six. If they had a good healer... no, their journey is going to fail. What's the best option, then?)

Clenching his hands and coming up with a solution, Jaune then concluded in his mind.

Jaune/Shiroe: (We... we should go. But I have no right to involve myself in someone else's guild. And they wouldn't want that, anyway. But... even so... even so, I...)

He then felt something on his back, causing him to be startled, and he looked behind to see Naotsugu and Akatsuki put their hands on Jaune's back.

Naotsugu: "Say it, Shiro."

Akatsuki: "Your turn to speak, my lord."

Jaune's eyes widened in a second before he nodded and stood up, looking at both Marielle and Henrietta while putting his fist on his chest.

Jaune/Shiroe: "We will go."

His declaration caused both Marielle and Henrietta to be surprised, but Jaune continued his talk.

Jaune/Shiroe: "The best option is for us to go."

With the still surprised Marielle and Henrietta, the scene was changed to another, showing a place with so many fogs still there as the time is still around dawn and sunrise wasn't up yet, and Henrietta's voice could be heard.

Henrietta; "Shiroe-sama, Naotsugu-sama, Akatsuki-chan... please save Serara."

Jaune's party was being bid farewell by Marielle and others as they also waved hands to each other.

Akatsuki: "Leave it to us and to my lord. A ninja does not know the word "failure.""

As Jaune, Naotsugu, and Akatsuki left Marielle and her friends, they arrived at a certain place and stopped a bit before taking out some of their summoning flutes to summon some horses to be used for them.

Jaune/Shiroe: (Just like in the game, we were able to use items to summon horses.)

And out of nowhere, some horses came towards them. As the morning came up, while they rode their horses around the streets towards another destination, Naotsugu questioned something.

Naotsugu: "Where do you suppose these horses come from, anyway?"

Qrow: "That is really something to be questioning. Some of the game mechanism is still there, so maybe that would settle it as the answer. Though, it's not the best answer...."

James: "It seems so, and even if we try to ask or figure it out ourselves, we won't get the exact answer."

Jaune/Shiroe: (Our bodies knew how to ride them, too.)

After some time had passed with Jaune's party riding the horses they had summoned, they stopped somewhere to take a break for a little. Then, in the place they took a break, Jaune could be seen holding a map; Akatsuki patted one of the horses while Naotsugu tried to relax his slightly stiff body by stretching.

Naotsugu: "It's nice that the movement is automatic, but it still hurts my butt...."

Akatsuki: "Does it?"

After she said that, Akatsuki approached Jaune from behind and looked at the map the blonde enchanter held; that caused him slightly blush as it was not something he could get used to with a pretty girl like Akatsuki being close to him like that.

Akatsuki: "That's a really nice map."

Jaune/Shiroe: "My subclass is scribe. I made a copy of the maps at the archives."

Akatsuki: "I see... nice job, my lord."

He slightly blushed again when Akatsuki was so close. And filled with curiosity, Naotsugu then asked his strategist.

Naotsugu: "Well? Where are we?"

Jaune/Shiroe: "Most likely...."

Naotsugu: "Seriously? I can't tell at all."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Oh, well... we'll make better time in the afternoon."

Naotsugu & Akatsuki: "Roger."

A scene where they have lunch then shows Naotsugu complaining after taking a bite of the sandwich he bought, and it's the same feeling shared with Akatsuki, who tried to enjoy the food she had while Jaune was holding a waterbag that he closed after taking a sip.

Naotsugu: "I just wish they could do something about the food...."

Jaune then remembered something he had said to Marielle and Henrietta before they started rescuing Serara.

Jaune/Shiroe: "We'll go."

After the small flashback finished, he was a bit embarrassed about what he said and heard Naotsugu's voice which made him turn behind.

Naotsugu: "If someone you know is crying, you help. There's nothing unusual about that."

Akatsuki: "Yeah."

Megumi: "That's right. It's nothing unusual; to do that, you don't need to be a Huntsman, Jaune. I remember there was a universe where Beacon rejected your transcript, leaving you to be adopted by an elderly couple that took pity on you. Then you become some superhero that helps people. A vigilante to the people like James Ironwood and Huntsman, but a hero to others."

Jaune: "R-Really?!"

Megumi: "Yep. It's true."

James: "Why would I do that, though...?"

Megumi: "Well, you're always depicted as someone holding up justice and very strict to the point they saw Atlas as some kind of dictator."

James: "...If that's how the people see us, then I'll make sure to change that. Thank you for saying it, Ms. Megumi."

Megumi: "No problem. Maybe take some time to learn about anything you need in the library this theater has."

James: "I will. Thank you very much."

Naotsugu: "Even if we have nothing to do, that's no reason for us to be pathetic, too."

Jaune/Shiroe: "You're right."

After saying that, Jaune looked down and closed his eyes with a smile. He looks up with eyes open.

Jaune/Shiroe: (This is my... It's our answer. What we can do.)

Naotsugu: "Or is that too cool for us?"

Jaune/Shiroe: "No, but..."

As he said that, still with a smile on his face, Jaune then kept it in his thought.

Jaune/Shiroe: (But that's how cool it was... our old place, the Debauchery Tea Party.)

Jaune: "I wonder what kind of people in the Debauchery Tea Party...."

This excited Jaune, and he smiled, imagining what kind of people his counterpart had treasured and remembered so dearly. Just like with Tohka, if he had the chance, he wanted to meet one of them or, if possible, all of them.

After their short break, they put their belongings back to their Dazaneg's Magic Bag, and as Akatsuki was about to blow the summoning flute to summon her horse, Jaune noticed and stopped her.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Wait."

Hearing that, Akatsuki looked at what Jaune and Naotsugu held. It's an unknown item that seems similar to the summoning flute for summoning horses.

Akatsuki: "What is that, my lord?"

Naotsugu grinned, and instead of answering, both guys blew their new summoning flute, trying to summon the creatures as the camera panned to the blue sky a second before panned down back to Jaune and his friends. And as Akatsuki heard something, she looked in a certain direction, seeing some creatures flying in their direction, which shocked her.

It's a flying creature with the body of a lion and the head, wings, and legs of an eagle. Its body ranges from two to four meters in length. They flew towards them, circling before landing on Jaune and Naotsugu.

Akatsuki: "Those are griffons."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Well, yeah."

Naotsugu: "You didn't think we were going to get to the north on horses, did you?"

Still shocked, Akatsuki then said something.

Akatsuki: "But these monsters...."

Naotsugu: "Hand."

Akatsuki: "Wait... W-We're riding them?"

Naotsugu: "Good! Hey! Stop that!"

Naotsugu's head was chomped by his griffin while Jaune fed his obedient and happy griffin.

The audience laughed at Naotsugu's ridiculous action when his head was chomped by his obedient and loving griffin, and he tried to stop his griffin from doing something further with his head.

Jaune/Shiroe: "We are, Akatsuki-san."

Akatsuki: "It's Akatsuki."

She said with a frown, as Akatsuki disliked being called formally by Jaune. Putting a saddle on his griffin, Jaune then responded to Akatsuki with some awkwardness.

Jaune/Shiroe: "A-Akatsuki... you'll ride behind me. Okay?"

Akatsuki: "All right. However..."

She was scared a bit when Jaune's griffin suddenly let out a roar. As his problem was over, Naotsugu leaped on his griffin and sat on the saddle while Jaune was still trying to set up his saddle, and Akatsuki suddenly remembered something.

Akatsuki: "I've heard of summoning flutes like those. That they're only given to players who've won the Hades Breath raid on the Fields of Death."

After setting the saddle, Jaune sat on his griffin and patted the creature.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Yeah, a long time ago...."

Naotsugu: "It's a great trick to surprise people with!"

He said as the gray-haired guardian was about to take off. Jaune then extends his arm to Akatsuki.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Hop on, Akatsuki."

In response, Akatsuki slowly walked to Jaune but then whimpered when the griffin let out its roar again since she was a bit scared and her hand was about to reach Jaune; that caused her to slightly blush nervously and embarrassed when Jaune looked at him with a slight frown and sympathy.

Jaune extended his hand more, and the embarrassed Akatsuki took off his hand as she hopped on behind Jaune. The blonde enchanter boy then looked at Akatsuki, trying to see if she was already fine.

Jaune/Shiroe: "All set?"

Akatsuki: "Yes, my lord, no problem..."

Jaune/Shiroe: "Okay, hang on tight. Wait, don't grab my stomach...."

Naotsugu: "I'll go first!"

As he said that, Naotsugu and his griffin took off first, flying above and away from Jaune while the guardian let out a cheerful "Yahoo!" shout. And Jaune simply couldn't believe what his friend did and muttered, "Jeez." He then says something to Akatsuki.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Ready, Akatsuki? Then, we'll get going, too."

With that, Jaune also took off to the sky with his griffin while Akatsuki closed her eyes as she was still a bit scared, and she heard Jaune's voice trying to open up a conversation and ease her.

Jaune/Shiroe: "It's a great view."

At that word from Jaune, Akatsuki opened her eyes and looked around, and she was surprised by what she saw. A vast and beautiful blue sky where she could see from above by riding the griffin with Jaune's help.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Are you okay?"

Akatsuki: "Yeah. My lord... this is amazing! It's like we're floating in the sky!"

Shouting out his voice so loud, Naotsugu tells Akatsuki.

Naotsugu: "Isn't this great?"

Akatsuki: "It's amazing... this is amazing! The sky is so blue and clear!"

While Akatsuki smiled happily at the beautiful sky view, Jaune also smiled because of that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew... it's really long to write one episode of anime fully, not just a certain scene. But I'm happy! And sorry if it took to long. I know there's not many people who like Log Horizon since majority didn't want to watch 80% meeting, talking, and discussing but I like it so deal with it lol.

Anyway, please enjoy of reading this episode/chapter.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

160K 3.5K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...
4.7K 138 20
The land of remnant With four different countries within it. There is Atlas, mistral, Vacuo and vail. On the verge of war the royals make one last c...
707K 3.9K 50
You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that will become a true warrior? Is he the teen...
8.1K 86 9
The life of a huntsman can get a little icky at times, and Jaune Arc, despite his lovable blondeness, is no exception to that rule. And the only way...