๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

็”ฑ TheydoitallforSosa

"I don't wanna fall so fast, but I'm open. They always say the good things never last, and I know cause I've... ๆ›ดๅคš

000
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
Vol 2.
201
202
203
204
205
206

006

2K 49 1
็”ฑ TheydoitallforSosa

•Dream•

I stand on the yacht as the champagne buses open. "Happy birthday" everyone shouts as I shake the champagne.

I drink some of it.

"Thank y'all" I smile as tae helps me down.

We are officially in Cancun and it's like twenty of us.

"Bitch you wasted then whole thing" Tae says and  I laugh "my bad"

"I'm finna go get another one" I tell him. I go over to the cooler thing grabbing another champagne bottle.

I sit back next to tae, "you want some" I ask him. "Yeah pour me some" Tae says and I put some in his cup.

I look at my phone seeing Von calling me. "Why he ain't come" Tae ask looking at my phone then at me.

"Because, he ain't get invited and he ain't got no passport" I chuckle as Von calls me again.

"Hello" I answer seeing he's somewhere bright. "Why you ain't pick up the first time I called" He asks putting his phone on a counter. Adjusting his chain.

"Let me get that" He says pointing at something. "Cause I was doing something" I tell him. Today is my last day in Cancun.

"We in Mexico right" I ask Ari drinking my Drink. "Duh" She tells me.

"So why they playing music from the U.S" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Let's gooo" I sing along. We all walking the strip before we have to get on the jet in like three hours.

I unlock my phone, I go on Instagram looking at people stories.

I come across Dayvon's story. I scrunch my face up looking at the story.

VIA INSTAGRAM STORY

"Cause why would you post that" I ask von as I sit on the private jet, everybody sleep and I'm halfway woke.

It is 3:38am right now in Cancun that means it's 4:38 in Atlanta.

Dayvon ass is halfway sleep too, he don't be woke till like 10.

"What are you talking about" He slurs out. "Now you wanna act stupid and shit" I ask him scrolling on instagram.

He doesn't respond. "Hello, Dayvon" I question he still doesn't respond. This Nigga went back to sleep.

I hang up clicking my phone off, I close my eyes.

I open my eyes, I'm in Dayvon's room. After I got off the jet I took my luggage home and I came here.

He was still asleep so I got in the bed with him in went to sleep.

He not right here no more.

I feel under the pillow for my phone. It's not right here. I lift the cover up seeing it fall off the cover. I sit up opening my phone.

I got an event at this hookah lounge, in five hours.

I stand up stretching.

Von has his music playing as I walk down the stairs. He sitting in the kitchen on his phone.

I smile looking at the gifts he got me.

"Yeah, imma slide through later on" Von says unaware that I even came down the stairs.

"Who you on the phone with" I ask him grabbing a water out the refrigerator. He looks at me before swiping his tongue across his lips.

"Wop" He answers showing me the phone.

"Aye folks, I'm go call you back" Von tells Wop "Ight, love"

"Love" Von says hanging up.

Von stands up approaching me. "You had fun" He asks wrapping his arms around me. "Yes, it was so fun being away from you" he looks at me with a straight face.

"I'm just playing, don't cry" I grab his face kissing his lips. He slips his hand on my neck holding my chin.

I pull away pecking his lips. I look at my phone seeing tae is calling.

I move from infront of Von, I sit on the breakfast bar stool. "Hello" I answer.

"Where you at, I gotta do you hair" Tae asks and I laugh "I'm at Von house" I tell tae and he suck his teeth.

"Well hurry up bitch" Tae says before hanging up.

Omniscient

Dayvon squirts his eyes at his phone as Dream declines his call once again.

She only picked up once and since they got off the phone she hasn't been answering. In her defense he calling her for no reason and she outside trying to have fun.

"She don't wanna talk to you, on David" One of Dayvon's friends says and they laugh and Von side eyes him.

It's like 3 in the morning and Dream never stay out past 12.

Dayvon types in Tae instagram and watches his story. He squints his eyes looking at the story. Posted 12 minutes ago.

Via Instagram Story

Dayvon stands up.

"Aye imma hit y'all up later" Von says checking if his keys in his pocket.

"Damn you finna dip" Booka asks dapping him up "Yeah" Von says dapping everybody up.

Dream waves at Her friends as they all go opposite ways to their cars.

Dream squints her eyes at the car next to hers. "Am I Tripping or.." she questions herself as she looks at Dayvon car which is parked beside hers.

Dayvon sees her approaching so he gets out his car. "What you doing here" Dream asks walking up to her car.

She gets in her car unlocking the door letting Dayvon get in.

Dream lays her head on the steering wheel as her and Von stare at each other. Von is a little angry at the way she been acting.

"What Dayvon, I'm sleepy and I wanna go home" She says as the radio is quietly playing. It's 4:50.

"Why you won't picking up my calls ma" He asks and Dream rolls her eyes sitting up. "What calls" She questions and Dayvon sucks his teeth.

"So you ain't seen me calling you" He asks and Dream shakes her head 'no', lying. "My phone was on DND"

"Why you lying, and if yo phone was on DND the second time I called the shit would've went through" Dayvon says and Dream sucks her teeth.

"Okay if I did see you calling me, what was you calling me for? Just to sit on the phone, no, I'm not about to be on the phone with you from the time I arrived to the time I leave that's over with" Dream raises her voice a little.

"Who is you talking to" he questions raising his voice.

Dream looks around the car. "Obviously you, what the fuck. I just told you I'm tired and you trynna argue like we couldn't have this conversation later"

"So you trynna push this shit to the side" Von asks her and dream rubs her temple. "I'm not even saying it like that, we arguing about nothing" Dream shouts.

She a little tipsy and plus she sleepy. All she want to do right now is go to sleep and Dayvon keeps trying to go back and forth.

"You being outside till five o'clock in the morning, being a ho is something, when you know you in relationship" Von shouts at her.

"Hoe? Bitch, if I wanted to be out hea doing what you accusing me of doing, I would've been doing it. But I'm not. You're childish for even saying that, goofy ass nigga" Dream powers her phone on just for it to die.

Dayvon takes her phone out her hand "Who the fuck is you talking about, yo ass is childish" Dayvon tells her.

"What is you taking my phone for. It's dead anyways, keep it" Dream tells him.

"Like you really took it upon yourself to pull up, argue with me about not answering the phone. If I don't wanna answer for you, I don't have to. You ain't my daddy Nigga"

"Aight check it, I won't call you no more and you don't come back to my crib" Dayvon throws Dream phone her lap.

"Okay? I always keep my house keys" Dream shrugs. "Speaking of keys give me my keys back" Dayvon says and Dream nods going into her purse.

She hands Dayvon his keys.

"Bye. Be safe and stay dangerous" Dream says as he gets out the car.

Dream rolls her window down. "You're a fucking goofy, nigga" Dream says before Dayvon pulls off. You can hear his car roaring in distance as he speeds away.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.3K 70
I'ma let this MAC fly out with this one... IN LOVING MEMORY OF KING VON RIP KING VON LLKV
536K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
598K 24.7K 18
"๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐–จ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐— - ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–จ'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—๐–พ." Jayd...
374K 12.4K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...