ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʙᴏʏ

By LoveAndErotics

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʙᴏʏ More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 + FACES
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

2.8K 104 64
By LoveAndErotics

"ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ᴠɪʀᴀʟ. ᴡᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴜꜱꜱʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴜꜱꜱʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ."

Damien's loud music was playing from his car. He was on his way to pick up Carnell.

It'd been 3 months since the first day of school, and the two had become friends.

Damien paused his music and called the boy.

He told the phone, "Call Nell red heart."

The phone rang two times before it was answered.

There was shuffling around, considering Carnell had just woke up.

"Dami?"

"I'm coming to get you. You got 20 minutes to get ready."

"Wait, what? Where are we going?"

"We're going out. That's all."

He hung up immediately after not giving Carnell any time to react.

Carnell rolled out of his bed, groaning. He had been planning to sleep all day and maybe make some food.

Now he was going out with Damien.

Carnell hopped in the shower and washed himself cause the lord knew his momma taught him better than to be going around stinking.

When he got out of the shower, he brushed his teeth and massaged his scalp with oil.

He pulled one of the dreads, muttering how he needed a retwist.

He got dressed and noticed he was already running a few minutes behind. He ran down his stairs with his mom yelling, "Don't be running in my house!"

"Alright, I'll see you later!"

He hurried our the door and to Damien's car.

Carnell smiled, "Hi Day."

Damien smiled at the boy, it being smaller, but it meant more.

"'Sup lil luv."

Carnell blushed. Damien had made a habit of calling the boy cute names since the two had gotten closer.

The darkskin boy asked, "Are ya gonna tell me where we're going?"

Damien hummed, "Whatchu gonna give me for it, hm?"

Carnell messed with one of his dreads, leaning on the window. "I ca' make you some brownies. I know ya like 'em."

It was true, Damien did like Carnell's brownies. He loved everything Carnell made, to be honest, though.

Damien responded, " Alright then, you gotta make them first, though. Then I'll tell you."

"But we're on our way there now, no? How would I know before then?"

"You wouldn't, but you could still make them for me, pa?"

Carnell frowned, "No. I ain't making 'em."

Damien was at a stoplight, and his tattooed hand grabbed the others' faces.

"Don't frown at me, pa. Fix your face."

Carnell pouted, his cheeks still squished together.

Damien got close to Carnell's lips, causing the boy to pull away quickly.

"Damien. Y'know you're not supposed to do that. Your girlfriend. She wouldn't like it."

Damien moved back, continuing to drive. He hated how Carnell would mention his girlfriend every time he would even get close to the boy.

"She doesn't like a lot of things, Nell."

Damien and his girlfriend, Bianchi, were on and off. They're toxic, very toxic.

Carnell sighed, "Anyways.. Can you just tell me where we're going."

"I gotta pick something up, so we going to the Hills, then back to my place."

Carnell hummed and mumbled, "Ima take a nap. Wake me when we're there."

Damien, "Night big head."

Carnell pushed Damien's shoulder, closing his eyes and nodding off.

The thing Damien was on his way to pick up was drugs. He was a distributor, higher than a dealer but not the main plug.

One of LA's top distributors.

Carnell didn't really know this. He'd heard rumors, but he was taught that he wasn't supposed to be minding other folks' business.

It took Damien almost an hour to get to his plug.

"Wake up, Nelly."

Carnell shrugged Damien's hand off his shoulder, trying to get more rest. Damien sighed he'd grown to know that if Carnell did anything, he most definitely slept.

Damien flicked the darkskins forehead. "Get up fat head."

Carnell groaned and woke up properly.

"I'm going in there so just wait for me,  aight?"

Carnell hummed and nodded his head.

Damien said sternly, "Alright?"

Carnell replied, "Yes Dami just go."

Damien shut the car door and walked up the long driveway. Carnell leaned on his hand and scrolled through his phone. His battery was low and he knew Damien was gonna be in there for a minute. 

Damien usually takes Carnell around with him, just enjoying his company. 

Carnell was getting a call from his sister, Diasma.

He answered, "Hey D, wassup?"

"Where you at lil boy?"

"I'm out with Dami."

"Oh okay... What you doing today?"

"Nothing really, Dami and me hanging out. He went to go do something real quick though."

She eyed the camera making sure Nelly was alright, "I don't like that lil boy so be safe. I'm gonna send you some money, cause I know momma ain't send no allowance this week."

"She 'bout stingy as fuck these days."

Diasma laughed, "I'm saying. But I'm gonna catch you a little later. I'm gonna try to swing by the house tomorrow, come see my fav'."

Carnell smiled into the camera. "I love you sister."

Diasma cracked a joke, "I know which yo cheesing ass."

Carnell mugged her, "Don't play with me. Say it back."

Diasma, "Yeah I love you too. But I'm gonna call you later my breaks over."

Carnell waved at the camera and she hung up. 

While Carnell was on the phone Damien was in the house discussing stuff with the plug.

Damien addressed the darkskin woman when he entered the room.

"Hey Aya."

Aya was 27 and an opportunist. She had the best shit but barely anyone would buy from her, cause she's a woman. 

"Damien. Your stuff is in transport now. I'm dropping it in the warehouse as usual."

He nodded, "So, why'd you call me here?"

"I need you to start selling new shit. Weed and coke ain't enough these days. Niggas is hopping on to new shit. Some powder called Coral. I sent you 5 packs. This is a tester so any money you make off of it is yours, just let people get a feel for it."

Damien was hesitant, ".... You know I don't like to dabble in testers Aya."

Aya shrugged, "The way I see  it. It's more money in your pocket and this could be on some new good shit. But we know what it really comes down to. Don't we?"

Damien knew what she was talking about. Aya's word is final. If he don't want it to be he can find a new plug. 

But there ain't no one better and more undercover than Aya. 

He stood up, "Alright Aya. See you on the 5th?"

Aya replied, "Yeah."

Damien walked out of the house and called Jayshawn and Dania.

The two answered on a merged call.

Damien said, "I got something to do so y'all two go pick up the package from the flower shop."

Jayshawn replied, "Is that thing you gotta do that lil boy you be hanging round."

Dania replied smartly for Damien, "You get paid to be in his business Jay?"

Damien laughed, "Just go pick up my flowers nigga."

Damien hung up and opened the car door, he put his second phone on the door.

"What you wanna do Nell?"

Carnell was hungry as shit. Damien hadn't been in there for too long but the boy was hungry.

"Can we get some food and relax. Also I need to charge my phone. I'm on 3 percent."

Damien started the car and took Carnell's phone off his lap and plugged it in. Damien typed in Ichiban.

Carnell tried not to smile happily because sushi was exactly what he was craving. Carnell took up Damien's phone and put on some music he had recently started to enjoy.

He started playing Let Em' Know by Bryson Tiller.

Carnell started rapping the song, first he was singing to the random people in traffic then he started singing to Damien. He had been replaying the song for a total 7 of times. They had almost reached Ichiban.

He stuck his finger in the side of Damien's face, touching one of his tattoo that was by his ear. It was his moms name in red letters, small but cute.

Carnell's hands moved around Damien who was unfazed. He was used to this

"I'm coming back for good
So let them niggas know it's mine
"I already got someone" is what you tell 'em every time
That shit ain't up for grabs
Where you at on the map?
I come to where you at
Fuck around and end up your last
I won't hold back, yeah"

Damien let Carnell sing the rest of the song before turning off the song. 

"Carnell what you want?"

Carnell hummed for a long time trying to think, "Uhhh.."

Damien sighed and turned off the car, "Let's go."

Carnell got out the car walking beside Damien.

Damien walked behind Carnell, in a protective stance. He had his phone and wallet in his pocket.

Carnell took 5 minutes to decide what he wanted once he saw the menu. Damien hates sushi so he said he'd just get something at home. 

The got their food with in 20 minutes and headed to Damien's home since it was still the middle of the day. 

Damien lives with his mom but she was a flight attendant so she was rarely home.

Carnell and Damien sat at the table and Damien watched Carnell eat.

"You sure you don't want any food?"

Damien licked his lips looking at Carnell's lips, "I could eat."

Carnell tilted his head and started to speak, "Huh? What do you-"

Damien quickly cut him saying, "You."

Carnell eyes snapped to his food and said, "I guess you ain't hungry then."

Damien pulled his chair around to be closer to Carnell. He leaned in to his face and said, "You want me to starve lil luv?"

Carnell swallowed his spit and let out a shakey breath. he muttered, "Move back Dami."

Damien moved so he could whisper in the darkskins ear, "I like it closer to you pa." He placed a hand on the back of Carnell's neck and rubbed a finger over Carnell's ear.

Carnell almost leaned into the tallers touch but Damien's phone rang.

Seeing who it was reminded Carnell of why he doesn't give into Damien's playfulness. 

Carnell grabbed his stuff up and said, "I think you should get that."

Damien groaned annoyingly, his on and off girlfriend was calling him.

Carnell moved to the couch putting on his favorite show to take his mind over the now slightly wetter underwear he was wearing.

Damien answered, "Yes Bianchi?"

"What's the attitude for Damien?"

".. Y'know what it's for."

".. I- I just wanted to talk about getting back together Damien.. I miss you baby."

"I don't know about that Bianchi. You can't seem to stop cheating on me."

"'Cause you never wanna fuck me Damien! How you my nigga but I gotta beg you to fuck me!?! You must be fucking with someone else."

"I'm not fucking with no one else but you gonna stop fucking accusing me Bianchi. Yeen got no rights to. You not my girl no more Bianchi. Stop calling my fucking phone."

"Listen.. baby I'm sorry I- I just miss you. Can I see you.. please?"

"No. I'm busy."

"Damien. I wanna see you. Your girlfriend wants to see you and you gonna say no? What bitch you with right now?"

"Yo bro. I'm done. We done. This done."

Damien hung up and threw the phone on the table. He could say they're done a million times but that girl was his whole world for years. It's hard to give up on her. 

He was starting to like Carnell, seriously.

But its not a quick 1 2 3 go thing for him. He was attached to her.

He walked over to the couch to see Carnell snuggled up on the couch under the blanket there. 

He sat down on the couch grabbing some cover and tryna cuddle up on Carnell.

Carnell wasn't even looking at him, just watching his favorite show. 

"Carnell you mad pa?"

Nelly hated when he called him that cause the name makes him weak to the taller man. Damien grabbed the remote and paused the show. 

"Pa. C'mere."

Nelly whined lowly trying to stand his ground and stick to his side. 

"Carnell come here."

Carnell was silent, he wanted to go over there badly.

He moved over to Damien, getting the remote and sitting close enough to barely touch him. Damien picked up Carnell placing him in his lap with his head on Damien's chest.

Carnell tried to get up but Damien tightened his hold, "I ain't gonna do anything just watch the TV papa."

Carnell hesitated but ended up watching.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 12.6K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||
290K 13K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...