GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

53

0 0 0
By Modestyj

Melina were done with the decorating. I think we did a pretty good job babe.

I hope the gals will like it. They should be home in an hour. They had to work late.  Lets go make dinner, since we drew the short draw last night.
I am thinking meat loaf, mash potatoes with gravy and green beans. Sounds perfect Melina. I will make the gravy and the mash potatoes okay.

We went into the
Kitchen to begin.

Beth are we only did the front. Yes we really won't be using any of the rooms on christmas eve and on Christmas day. This way we have less to take down and store in the attic. I agree.
Lets rewarm our dinner and we can watch a  comedy movie to relax. Beth you choose the movie and I will rewarm the food. Okay!

Mom we did a good job. Dad will be glad he didn't have to do it. Yes, I text him dinner would be ready in twenty minutes. He is on his way home now.  He volunteered to take everything down and place it in the attic. I am going to go study for finals tomorrow. Okay sweetie.

Eva are we only doing the front? Yes , we don't have enough decorations.  I can't believe all they had left was stickers for the windows.Eva we waited too long.

Dishes are done. I need to do some work in my office. The same.

We kissed one another and walked to our home offices.

In the Rizzoli household, Avery how did your interviews go? We did well. I hired Diane Miller as partner. She signed the contract and the contract and check will arrive once the weather clears up for Fed Ex to deliver it to the office.  How was your interviews? Brian and got through them all. I hired 4 people all full time.  Three are graduates from the colleges and one learned on their own.

We took a shower and went to bed. Our work was hectic. We fell asleep once we laid down.

Your gravy was delicious over the mash potatoes. I loved the smoke bacon in the turkey ground meat loaf with butter. I had seconds Beth so it was very tasty. We did well for dinner with almost everything healthy except the bacon and alcohol free beer. Beth how is your company doing? We have exceeded sales prediction this year. Liam I will do the dishes while you go take a shower. I know your tired and want to sleep. Thank you.

Liam kisses me and he leaves to take a shower and go to bed while I do the dishes and than go take a shower too.

Eva and I finished working and took a shower together after we fooled around in the shower. Abigail fell asleep before me. She is doing better these pass two weeks since her wife Lexi died. I still miss Lexi myself. I finally nodded off to sleep.

In Lake Tahoe at the Inn...
Candace were are done with work.  I even responded the family and our friends for getting the house painted etcetera. They even have it rented it out to two FBI agents that moved from Atlanta Georgia to San Francisco.  My portion of my deposit went automatically to the place I wanted it to go to. The house maintenance fund has it first and second deposit from them too.
Dinner was delicious.  Lisa did you get through your emails? Yes and thank you not being upset with Avery and I do work. I rather have you do it than get way too far behind.

The three of us went to sleep.

Christina took a couple of photos for me, Alexis and Max. They are framed and put in the main cabin. Diane has hers in her suitcase.

We looked at them than we all went to bed for the night. We had a long day and night. Sonny spoke to Jason trying to persuade my husband to have him talk to Alexis and Carly.  Jason told them he was not going to talk to them. Christina and Josselyn spoke to him and told him not to show up while we are here.

Diane I am glad you will be living in Lake Tahoe and still keeping your place in Port Charles and will be  renting it out. Olivia called me to tell me my belongings will be at the airport and the transported to my new place. Its suppose to not rain or snow. The movers Jason will meet them at ten at the house with me and everyone else except you and your fellow colleagues, Alexis and Carly. The house has been painted and is clean to move in. I know you and the fellow guards are busy  all day tomorrow. Thank you for understanding. Your welcome.

We kissed one another than nodded off to sleep.

The Christmas decotations at Graceland are done. This was the photo my mother text me. Avery they did a good job. How are you feeling after replacing the gate and rear entrance as well as removing the sign identifying it as Graceland and the removal of the elecric pump. I am doing better. It was expensive but more costly to keep than keep making repairs June. I sold some of my other brownstones to my  former renters.

Night Avery. Sweet dreams June.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.4K 109
Sergeant Detective Jane Rizzoli and Dr.Maura Isles are best friends. Jane works for both the Special Victims Unit and the Homicide Unit. She splits h...
412K 9.2K 47
Avery Reyes decided to leave her old town and move across the country. She was fresh out of college and found a job in a small town of Indiana. Her o...
180 1 18
Angelica has spent her whole life trying to make her parents happy , including dating a guy who hated her . On her 21st birthday she found her boyfri...
14 0 19
After Nina and Alex along with Elsabe and Jake lost their parents due to a massive car accident.... Alex was 19 at this time and looked at the 3 kids...