A Monarchs Redemption [My Fir...

By AshuraStories

Time Travel, something that only occur in fairy tails or stories where someone or something ends up in a comp... More

Chapter 1: A Second Chance - Part 1
Chapter 2: A Second Chance - Part 2
Chapter 2: Doubts
Chapter 3: May's Wish
Chapter 4: Moving Forward...
Chapter 5: Max's Suffering...
Chapter 6: Champions...
Special Chapters Part 1: The Decision...
Announcement!!!!
Chapter 8 - Astrid
Chapter 9 - Unexpected Meeting
Special Chapter: Part 2 - A Prime Wedding (1/2)

Chapter 7: Legends Meeting

1.4K 29 47
By AshuraStories

Hey guys!! Welcome to chapter 7 of this book of mine!! So sorry if i haven't updated that much this month and same goes for my other story too. I was currently having too much ideas pop out of my head that it began to scrabble my other thoughts and ive been reading a few other books here on WATTPAD and got a few new ideas so i also started making drafts for those stories. So ill apologize if this chapter is a bit boring or rushed since i just made this without a proper script like i use to always do…

Also, the votes for the one's i made in the Special Chapter & Announcement chapter is still on until chapter 8 so this is your last chance to vote…

So without further ado, lets begin the Chapter!!!

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
[={~»Chapter 7«~}=]
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

The Narrator: Its a very wonderful day in the Kalos region, all people and pokemon living happily with one another, whether its in the buzzling city of Lumious or in the peaceful town of Vaniville…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Narrator: Well almost everyone, except for a young lady who's living in vaniville town who seemed to have gotten a very bad wake up call…

Location: Vaniville Town - The Yvonne Residence

No One's P.O.V

"Ugh, how many times have i told you to not wake me up that way!?" a girl with honey blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes complained towards a small little bird pokemon which was perched on top of her head.

"Flet Fletchling!!" the little flying type chirped as it puffed out its chest as a voice of an older woman could be heard.

"Serena!! Time to get up now!! Its time for your Rhyhorn racer training so come down quickly!!" the woman shouted from below the floor.

"Coming mom!!!!" the girl now identified as Serena shouted to her mom with a pouting face indicating she doesn't seem to wanna go practice. She then proceeded to get up and open up her rooms window letting the warm morning sunlight to enter her room. Once she saw their house's frontyard, she immediately turned her gaze to a Rhyhorn that was currently inside what seemed to be its pen which was like a dog house. "Morning Rhyhorn!!" she greeted causing the pokemon to look up and gave a roar in the form of a, "Rhy!!" as a greeting aswell. Seeing that Rhyhorn already said “Good Morning” to her and Fletchling, she then turned her gaze to the horizon infront of her with a smile.

"Fletchling?" the little bird pokemon chirped in wonder as it looks at Serena which the girl quickly took notice off and let out a slight giggle.

"Dont know about you Fletchling but…" she stated before looking at a picture on her desk drawer where it shows a picture of herself when she was younger along side a raven haired boy with a toothy smile while he was holding a politoad in his arms before continuing, "I have a feeling im gonna meet my beloved knight soon…" she explained as she picked up the picture and looked at it with a dreamy look thats mixed with longing…

Serena then went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before going back to her room to change into her Rhyhorn rider clothes and headed downstairs and proceeded to go towards the stables near her house located in a clearing that is the size of two battle fields. As soon a she arrived, Serena began her usual daily training with her mother, Grace, but as always, it ends up with Serena's Rhyhorn flinging her off its back with her face landing on the ground first…

"Grrr!! MOM!! I HATE THIS!!!!" Serena complained, yelling at the top of her lungs which was so loud that it seemed to have startled a young man who was leaving Vaniville Town.

"Oh Arceus, If this keeps up, Serena will deffinetly end up in the hospital for a week at the rate Auntie is making her do those Rhyhorn Riding practices…" the boy said his sweat dropped as he imagined the exact scene thats happening to Serena right now. The boy was wearing a red hat, light blue jacket and dark blue jeans, his hair was jet black with a slight tint of grey in it. This young man was Calem Xavier, Serena's beloved husband in Ash & Pikachu's timeline before the time travel fiasco. He's also the champion of a certain legendary in the Kalos Region…

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Meanwhile, With Ash walking on Terminus Cave~
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Ash's P.O.V

"Man, this cave really hasn't change much since the last time i visited this place…" I exclaimed as i was walking through the vast and dark path of the place where Squishy & Z2 call their home with only a bright flashlight in hand.

It has been about a month since i had arrived here in Kalos and i decided to first head towards here, Terminus Cave. The reason for this is because i don't wish to meet with both of the Zygarde's since its not the right time, my true goal inside this place is to retrieve the items i discovered here when i just turned 24 and had to accompany Bonnie in visiting Squishy aswell as me visiting Greninja here on Terminus Cave on Clemont and Meyer's request. It was at that moment Greninja rejoined my team as well as he was done with his mission in eliminating the negative energy Team Flare released during my first journey here in Kalos. With Greninja by my side once more, i was nearly unbeatable in all of the battles & tournaments i participated in, the only one's who had the chance to force me to go all out with my strongest team are only the former champions of all the regions i was crowned as champion alongside Former Champions, Cynthia, Steven, Alder, Diantha, Leon, & Lance. Last but not least, there's also my strongest rivals which are The Fiore & Mohavo Champion, Gladion. The Sinnoh & Almiaq Champion, Paul. The Kalos & Astral Champion, Alain. The Paldea, Fyrun, and Oblivia Champion, Nemona. Uncle Blue, and finally my dad, Red Ketchum. But enough about that, im about to enter the chamber that i was searching for…

I was now infront of a big stone door that had Arceus's figure engraved into it along side a few other legendary pokemon…

[A/N: Pls. Just think that the photos are all grey in color and are all in the stone door on the first picture. Thank You!!]

"Heh, it kinda feels weird being here earlier than before…" i thought to myself as i brought my hand forward and as i touched the door, It suddenly emitted a bluish aura like hue and before sending out a large pulse all around the caves causing Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, & Pidgeot to burst out of their pokeballs, landing behind me and entering their respective battle stances. But as they were about to began charging up their attacks, i motioned them all to stop with my other hand indicating its alright.

"Stand down everyone, no one's here to cause us harm" i explained to my pokemon which trusted my words. I then backed away a little, taking my hand of the door as it then began to open up on its own causing my pokemon to get back into a defensive position but quickly calmed down as i signaled them once more that it was safe. It took them a while but they eventually trusted my decision but seemed to still kept their guard up for any suprise attacks.

I then proceeded to walk inside the room inside with my pokemon behind me ready and waiting. As i stepped foot inside though, the unlit torches in the cave walls began to light up causing Charizard, Sceptile, and Pigeot to get very alert but Pikachu re-assured them that it was fine.

As the room get fully lighted up, i closed my eye's and held out my right hand forward and letting all my senses have equilibrium throughout my body, allowing myself to enter a state where i could feel all of the pokemon around us inside the entire cave system and at the same couldnt detect any as my body emitted a faint bluish glow that quickly faded. This in turn caused some bluish crystals on the ceiling of the room to began glowing in response making the room more visible due to the crystals glowing. The room was then revealed to be some sort of altar or shrine…

But what i didn't know currently was that because of the mysterious pulse the door emitted when i touched it, it was felt by a few high tier legendaries, two of which was currently in this very cave i was in unfortunately…

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
In The Hall of Origin~
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Arceus's P.O.V

I was now currently monitoring giratina's champion in her home town, Twinleef Town and I know i should leave this to Giratina himself since he's out of his dimension and can just traverse through time to go to the past like me, palkia and dialga but he was currently busy going on a rampage in an attempt to obliterate the humans who caused his champion suffering and pain. But enough about him, lets just go back to monitoring one of my champions mates who if im being honest, is perfect for him!! She's so cute and adorable!! The perfect mate for my champion!!

Why did i call her my champions mate you all might be wondering? Well we legendaries, whether we are labelled as Low, Mid, or High Tier legends, have a tradition that only takes place every time a new threat to our world arises. We all must choose a human of our choosing to represent our names and aid my chosen one who is my champion in stopping the threats that will endanger the world. After the battle when our champions are victorious, all of us legendaries will gather here in the Hall of Origin to decide what rewards will we grant our champions for their efforts.

One example of this was when my champion and his friends and traveling companions which were:

Raikou & Uxie's Champion: Brock Harrison who's a bona fide flirt and probably the worlds most unluckiest guy since he can't get himself a mate though Raikou seems to not want him to get a lover anytime soon, same goes for Entei who's champion is my champions childhood friend and former rival.

Suicune is a different story since she wanted her champion to be paired up with one of my champion's former traveling companions when they met Lugia and The Three Kantonian Birds when they decided to cause major chaos in the Orange Archipelago…

Next is Jirachi's Champion: Max Maple who the little mythical sees as more of a brother rather than his own warrior which me and the weather trio can agree that its normal since Jirachi's still a child…

And lastly is Kyogre's Champion: May Maple who Manaphy & Jirachi view as their mother which i find quite adorable and also one of my champions mates.

The three of them along side the heir to the Dragon Tribe in Johto and my champion managed to defeat Team Aqua & Team Magma from using the Red & Blue Orbs to control Groudon & Kyogre with the aid of Rayquaza.

After the incident, i gathered all of the legends who have choosen their champions and we all had a very long discussion of what will we reward them. Manaphy who choosed to pick May as his champion aswell suggested the obvious answer he would give if its about giving his Mama & Papa a gift which was for them to be together forever. Groudon & Kyogre however demanded that their champions be only given Mega Stones and stating that they wont grant Manaphy's wish which of course caused the little new born sea prince to start crying making the meeting very awkward but the two who caused the mess didn't even budge and take back their words causing a certain green dragon to gain a few tick marks on her head, im of course referring to the third member of their group, which is Rayquaza. She being part of the Weather Trio along with Groudon & Kyogre and the babysitter of the two, Rayquaza gave of them a good [Dragon Tail] to the head which eventually turned into a one sided beat down and managed to persuade them to agree…

Now you all might be thinking that we just recently had this meeting correct? Well its true we did have this meeting a few months ago just after they saved Hoenn but when we the meeting was over, i made everyone leave except for the legendaries who's champion was mine aswell, these are of course: Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Azelf, Latias, and a few others and explained to them that our champion and his partner traveled back in time to re-write his destiny. This of course made a few of them grow worried since this will be changing the future for others aswell but eventually everyone decided to allow it since i also showed the things he did to keep our world safe. After we talked a little more, i allowed them to finally leave and began observing how Giratina's champion who i seemed to have forgotten to mention that she's also Mesprit & Cresselia's Champion was currently adjusting in her younger self's body. Dakrai's Champion is also mine which the two (Dakrai & Cresselia) seemed to like the idea of their champions being mates…

As i began to observe her over the past few months, she seemed to have been doing preparations to win over my champions heart and be together with him which i grew bored of a bit so i decided to monitor how Kyogre's champion was doing and boy did her behavior and personality changed from her original. She's now obsessed and possessive of my champion which is very worrisome since she's now attempting to remove anyone who wants to be my champions lover. But im sure she'll be fine since my champion can control her actions when the time is right. I hope…

Now that im done explaining what happened here in the Hall of Origin, i kinda wanna know what shenanigans my champion is gonna be involving himself next. "Lets see what my champion's up to when he went to Kalos shall we?" i said to myself as i try to open a portal but was interrupted as i felt a weak yet familiar pulse causing my eyes to widen up.

Just then, a rainbow portal suddenly appeard to my side and out came 3 legendaries of one of the regions my champion has traveled in twice. "Lord Arceus…" All 3 of them greeted as they bowed their heads.

These three were known as:

The Gateway Pokemon, Reilmdall…

The Trickster Pokemon, Illruse…

and finally, The Warrior Pokemon, Sthormr…

[A/N: I don't own any of the arts and pictures that was shown. Credits to the creators of these fine arts that i found on the internet]

They are considered the strongest and most respected of all the legendaries in the region far north northwest of the Kalos Region, known as the Fyrun Region. This region is currently having many turf wars between the rivaled evil teams who seem to worship Illruse & Sthormr.

If your wondering if my champion is one of theirs then your very wrong. Illruse & Sthormr's champions share the same bloodline who are also born at the same day, month, & year as each other, or in other words, their champions are needed to be twins who share the same blood. Its always been this way since their champions ancestors landed on the Fyrun Region in the past when it was still named, the Sydar region similar to how Sinnoh used to be called Hisui. Reilmdall on the other hand's champion is a man who's the current champion of the Fyrun Region named, Odin.

So far, Reilmdall along side Eternitus, Kyurem, and five other high tier legendaries and mythicals along side myself have champions who are the champions of a region or two, excluding mine since he's got a ton before he went back in time. Now that, thats done, lets proceed shall we?

"Have you all felt it as well?" I asked the three of them as they kneeled down behind me as both Dialga & Palkia appear to my left and right side respectively.

"Yes Lord Arceus, the young lord of the Vulcan Clan has met up with the aura guardian again just as you stated back then…" said Reilmdall, bowing his head.

"I also felt him regaining the gift we gave him as we speak along side the items and stone he gave as some sort of heirloom for his family. If he were to come to the Fyrun Region, he will be able to stop our worshippers from turning the region into their battleground much easier, kekekeke…" Illruse continued as he also let out a mischievous snicker.

"And my champion must've felt his presence by now aswell and from what i last saw her at, she's deffinetly in the Kalos Region currently so it won't be long before they meet up…" Sthormr added and stopped briefly to let out a chuckle before continuing, "…and see one another again. Hahahah!!" he finally finished before letting a hearty laugh out loud.

"I see, it seems all of my champions mates are going to try and have their own war once they find out what happened between our champions in the past, wouldn't you agree with me Sthormr?" I asked him as i looked at the warrior pokemon before me, both of us have large grins on our faces.

"Indeed m'lord, Kyogre's champion and Giratina's champion along side the others are so gonna be causing the chosen one many headaches by ripping each other apart…" Sthormr stated with amusement in his voice.

"Hahahahahahaha!!!! Indeed you are right, and i cant wait for that day to come when ill be able to see my champions offspring and give them my blessing this time. I cant wait to give them many special gifts, fufufufu!! I can't wait to spoil them!! " I stated loudly about my plan causing Palkia and Dialga to sweat drop while both Reilmdall & Illruse laughed nervously meanwhile Sthormr was laughing along side me, agreeing on my plan.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Meanwhile, With Ash just exiting Terminus Cave
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

No One's P.OV

As for Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, Reilmdall, Illruse, & Sthormr. They were still talking to each other, it was already midnight when a raven haired boy got out of the cave. It wouldn't be suprising if it was just a few minutes, but as Arceus mentioned, time works differently inside the Hall of Origin from the Real World.

"Phew!! Im glad to finally breath fresh after atleast a whole day of being inside the cave. I literally arrived here at midnight and i got out at midnight the next day, geez, talk about perfect timing…" said the raven haired boy to no one in particular as he stretched out his arms only to notice his clothes having many scratches and torn out pieced of fabric. "I seriously gotta get a change of clothed after this. Yeah lets do that…" the young lad thought to himself as he sent out his Pidgeot and flew straight towards the nearest pokemon center which seemed to be located in Anistar City. As he was riding on Pidgeot, two of Ash's pokeballs burst open and out came his Pikachu who landed on his shoulder and Charizard who began to fly beside Pidgeot.

"Pika Pikachu Pika?" the little electric mouse chirped towards his trainer as if asking what are there plans now.

"Grawr!!" Ash's loyal Kantonian Fire Type roared, agreeing with the yellow mouse's question.

"Heh, isn't it obvious you two? We're heading towards Santalune City, first thing in the morning after we get some rest. We're getting the team back together, only then will we head to Sinnoh!!" the raven haired boy explained.

Upon hearing this, Pikachu along side Charizard & Pidgeot couldn't help but grow smirks and grins now on their faces. To Pikachu, it meant meeting his old pals again. To Pidgeot and Charizard however, they were eager to meet and have some sparring matches with these pokemon Ash wants to catch.
[A/N: Please remember that only Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and all of the legendaries who's champion is Ash himself along side Reilmdall, Illruse, Sthormr, and one more legendary know that Ash & Pikachu traveled back in time with their memories intact. All of the Pokemon Ash has caught before and after he became the World Monarch doesn't know or remember him since he hasn't met them at all.]

"Pika Pikachu!!" the little mouse chirped loudly clearly excited about the idea of meeting his old pals once again in their baby or adolescent stages before they all evolved.

"Yeah, i can't wait to see each other again too buddy…" said the raven haired boy to his partner stopping his sentence, "…and i can feel you more clearly now old friend, your calling me to come towards you. Don't worry, ill come pick you up along side Ember soon. This time, ill help you sort your feelings for her unlike before…" before finishing it in the form of a whisper that only Pikachu heard since he was very close to his trainer.

The Narrator: As a few questions are finally answered, many more has taken its place. Who is this young master of the Vulcan Clan & Aura Guardian the legendary pokemon Sthormr & Ilruse spoke of, and what do they mean one of them had regained the gift they have given them? Who is this champion of Sthormr that seem to have some connection to Ash? And who is mysterious old friend Ash spoke of along side the name Ember? Find out more…

As The Journey Continues~

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Hey gang!! You've finally reached the end of Chapter 7 of this book of mine. Terribly sorry i haven't published any new chapters for nearly a month now. I was seriously having a ton of ideas pop in my head that i didnt know how to proceed so as i said in the intro of this chapter, i have made a few drafts and finally got my head cleared enough for me to finish this chapter. Anyways, as i also mentioned in the intro, you only got until Chapter 8 to vote who you wanna add as Ash's 5th partner since the 4th spot is already taken. If you all forgot about it then these are your options:

Ash x Chloe

Ash x Shauna

Ash x Aria

Ash x Salvia

Ash x Anabelle

Ash x Cynthia

Ash x Diantha

As you all can see, i decided to add a few more so feel free to vote widly you Rayshippers. I have some plans for Cynthia in this story so expect her to be more involve with the crew when Ash reaches Sinnoh.

That is all for now folks!! Have a nice day and stay safe. This is AshuraStories signing out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 456 23
I felt a stab of something unfamiliar. Was it anger? Hurt? Sorrow? I felt it stab again as I listened to Ash describe his crush. "She walks like...
3.9K 61 21
After Serena left Kalos, she headed to Hoenn. But what happens when she is at Hoenn? Read this story to find out! - Disclaimer: This is just a fanfic...
16.3K 192 19
NOTE: For those of you who don't know, I have split this book into different ships. The Oneshots with more than one ship will remain in this book but...
69.3K 1.3K 31
When Ash loses the Unova League to Cameron, he realizes that it's time for him to use all of his Pokemon. If he doesn't win the Kalos Pokemon League...