𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN

6.4K 256 270
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CELESTE ATE THE breakfast her dad had made for her. today would be her first day going back to school after a couple of months. her dad had told her she could have stayed home for a couple weeks or even do online but she didn't want to, even with the amount of pain she felt she just wanted to feel normal again.

"are you sure you don't wanna do online? it would be better." her dad's voice broke her out of her trance. celeste simply shook her head but sent him a smile nonetheless. "mk.. but here." marcus pulled out a new pair of headphones that he had bought for her since that night.

celeste's face broke into a smile. she was banned from using her headphones since she had gotten out of the hospital and she went through literal withdrawals. she knew the object was literally the reason why she was a second away from death but she loved them way too much to let them go.

marcus sent her the look and she rolled her eyes.

"i won't put it at max volume. i promise." and this time she would actually go through with her promise.

her dad did nothing but nod and continue to clean around the house. celeste picked up her phone when she saw isis had texted her. the message read that she was outside and that they would be going on the train together.

celeste hugged her dad and said her goodbyes before making her way to the front door. she didn't take her buffer jacket since she saw it was pretty hot outside, 74 degrees does not need
a jacket. she didn't know if it was the best idea since she only had on a pair of grey leggings and white long sleeve top. the girl shrugged not caring at this point.

isis turned her attention to her cousin when she heard the door open. "cellie baby!!" isis hugged her and celeste hugged back.

the two began talking by that meaning isis filling her in on everything that had happened when she was gone. "did you know mrs santos got fired? shit crazy." celeste's eyes widened at the new found information, it didn't bother her tho she literally hated her.

when the two made it to the subway isis hopped over the fence leaving celeste with her lips parted, a shocked expression planted on her face. "why did you do that??" she whispered yelled since there was a lot of people around them.

isis deadpanned her, "you've been here longer than me and you haven't done this? notti teached me." she spoke and celeste's face immediately turned into a sly smile. "oh notti taking you places now? cute." celeste said as she hesitantly hopped over the fence.

"see not that hard." isis spoke as she pulled her knotless braids in her ponytail, reminding celeste that she was gonna ask her to do her hair. "you wanna do my hair later?" she asked as they waited for the train.

isis side eyed her causing celeste to return back the same energy. her cousin ended up nodding nonetheless.

the two hopped on the train when it arrived. "damn, smell like a hundred pounds of bounce that ass." isis pulled a stank face and put a hand to her nose when they entered. celeste laughed silently but stopped when she accidentally made eye contact with someone that looked way to familiar.

now there was nothing to be laughing about.

celeste looked away nervously. she knew she would have to face the boy but she didn't think that early in the morning. "why is this nigga everywhere." she mumbled and isis turned her head so fast, "who— oh." isis said before full on mugging the boy who was still staring.

"bro don't keep looking are you dumb?" celeste turned both her and isis's head the other way since the last thing she wanted to do was look at him. "girl— yes." she sent her a bored expression as celeste just rolled her eyes.

isis began looking around. "but why is he here alone, where's my stinkabutt?" she pouted as she looked for notti that was nowhere to be seen. celeste could tell the two had something going on but she didn't want to interfere into anything.

CELESTE WALKED IN to science class and immediately regretted it. she hated science class with a huge passion and it wasn't only the teacher she disliked she hated how cold and stuffy the room always felt.

celeste wasn't even in a outfit that would make her cold but she shivered when she walked in. the first thing she spotted was that the teacher wasn't here and it was a sub, and when there's a sub it was always a free period so she decided to sit alway in the back since none of her friends were in this class, at least that's what she thought.

the girl wished she could pull her hood over her head but she couldn't cause she didn't have a hoodie to do that job. celeste took out her headphones and put in her ears, blocking out anything in everything happening in the class.

she pulled out her ipad and put it in front of her and pulled out her phone to just scroll to tiktok since she told herself she would do the work the teacher assigned at home, which she probably would since she had nothing to do when she goes home anyway.

celeste didn't even notice somebody was calling her name until someone pulled out her wired headphones. the girl kissed her teeth and was about to put the headphones back in ears but heard someone speak to her.

"yo cece. why you always ignoring a nigga." celeste could easily tell that it was dd from the way he was speaking. celeste took the headphones out and placed her attention on the boy in front of her.

"i obviously couldn't hear you bro." she pointed out with attitude laced in her tone. dd did nothing but roll his eyes sassily and started to speak to the girl. celeste tried to pay attention but she was so cold she was literally hugging herself to keep her body warm.

dd looked at her like she was crazy, because why was she hugging her own self? "cece why you huggin yo self. if you wanted a hug you could've just asked me." dd shrugged with his big ego as usual.

celeste rolled her eyes playfully, "no nigga i'm colddd. it's like negative thirty in here." she relaxed as she felt the air around her get colder, it didn't help that she was in a long sleeve like she thought it would. she was already regretting her decisions from before.

dd lips parted in realization. "you could have my sweater. it's not that cold." he started to take off his grey nike tech sweater but celeste shook her head, waving him off even though she really wanted it. "not it's fine. i don't want you to be cold either."

dd pursed his lips since he already took the tech off. the boy looked at her then down at the sweater before throwing it over her lap. dd watched as the girl put the sweater on quickly making him laugh.

"ain't you just say you didn't want me to feel cold?" he said as celeste zipped the sweater all the way to the top and pulled the hoodie over her head. "thank god you gave it to me because i was not gonna take it." she mumbled.

dd nodded and celeste randomly remembered something. "where were you this morning! you weren't at the subway or in the train." she asked curiously and dd smirked. "aww my wife was worried about me?"

celeste's face immediately changed into a ugly mug. "no. no she wasn't."

dd put a hand to his heart like he was hurt. "well for your information notti's addict ass was looking for his air bar. then this nigga found it in his backpack when we was leaving." dd rolled his eyes remembering how their morning went.

celeste nodded and continued to listen at dd's talking. not even noticing her phone was blowing up with messages from isis. celeste couldn't even lie that she didn't like dd's company because she genuinely did but she missed her boyfriend just a little bit. and the period went by oddly fast since they were just talking the whole day.

the bell rung and kids were slowly leaving the class. celeste began packing up with dd's help since he didn't even take out anything that period. as the two were walking out of class dd wrapped a hand around celeste's shoulder, "what class you got?" "free period."

celeste used to love her free periods since most of the time darrian would skip his usual class to just be with her, but she didn't know how it would be now since she hadn't gone to the library alone in a long time.

dd just followed where she was going until he met up with his brother and left the girl. isis was by the side of notti and when she saw celeste she literally flung on to her body.

celeste jumped in scare before realizing it was just her cousin. "bro isis. why you keep doing that shit it's scary for real." she shook her head but isis didn't even care. "bitch have you been looking at your messages?" celeste shook her head once again and isis groaned.

"well then look at them!"

"okay. okay." celeste pulled out her phone and went through the long thread of messages isis had sent her. she clicked on the video she was sent. now her eyes weren't fooling her since it was literally in bright daylight.

a video, that isis had probably token of haven kissing darrian. it was real. because this time it was in school, the back of an empty staircase.

celeste didn't know how much darrian could damage her heart than last time but it never fails to surprise her how much he could, "oh my fucking god." celeste mumbled to her self when she rewatched the video again.

"and i was like that gotta be his twin!"

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— AND I SAID WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. this nigga never fails to surprise me y'all even though i'm the one writing this bs 🤦🏾‍♀️. another update probably comin ya'll way today , anyways .. see you later pookies 😘😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs🤭
138K 5.3K 32
ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ...
116K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ ★ ᜊ . © 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐑...
86.1K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...