๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ || ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...

By enhypviIIe

โSee this bite as our key to survivalโž In which Kang Hara and her classmates face many losses and difficultie... More

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜
๐Ÿด. ๐—ช๐˜‚๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿต. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—š๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚?
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

2.5K 72 9
By enhypviIIe

Hara POV

My ears still hurt. I can hear soldiers yelling and gunshots being fired. People are screaming and begging for mercy while holding on to a little bit of hope. 

Sanghoon placed his hands on top of my ears, noticing that I started to zone out.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah. I'm just worried that they'll hurt those people"

The whole camp is being thrown up side down because of me. The last thing I wanted is for those innocent people to get involved who've never even heard of me before this day.

"We need to get to those helicopters" Jaeik says, holding onto his gun for dear life. "Where are day"

"They're on the beach" Sanghoon says. "But I'm not sure how we'll get there without being seen. They know that's our only way out of here"

"I can lead the way" I removed Sanghoon his hands from my ears and got up. "We'll go down that road. If I hear something we'll hide. Like you said, it's our only way out of here"

Sanghoon and Jaeik looked at each other with concerned eyes. We got up from behind the tents and started to walk down the dark empty road. How longer we walk, how more distanced the screams start to sound.

"How old are you actually" Jaeik suddenly asks Sanghoon.

"I'm nineteen"

"That's so young" I say. "Are you and my brother close?"

"Pretty much. We joined the military around the same time. Nobody took us seriously because we were skinny and young so we trained every single day till midnight to become like the other guys"

"And?"

"And that's how we grew to trust each other. We aren't on the same team, but we always try our bests to still see each other everyday"

"I wonder why Haru never told me about you"

Sanghoon chuckles. "He talked about you a lot tho. At first I thought you were his girl friend with the amount of times he called your name"

"Can't you disguise someone talking about his girlfriend or sister" Jaeik laughed. 

"Well I'm sorry that he always likes to play 'guess who' games"

The three of us laughed.

"Speaking about girlfriends and boyfriends" Sanghoon looked at me. "Do you have one?"

"Me?" I laugh. "No. No I don't"

"Come on" Jaeik punches me lightly. "You're almost an adult and you're telling me you've never dated?"

I smile a little. "Thinking about the word 'boyfriend' only brings one person to my mind. But in times like this? When we're separated? I would rather have no feelings for him in case something happens to either of us"

"You shouldn't let go of him if you like him. Chances are that he likes you back and that you guys will meet again"

I shake my head. "I don't think so. But thank you"

I walked ahead of the two and set my focus back on the dark road. 

'Turn around'

My legs stopped moving. Jaeik and Sanghoon bumped against me and frowned.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. Something is telling me to go back"

"We're almost there" Sanghoon says. "It's just your nerves speaking"

They continued to walk while I couldn't dare moving. Maybe it was indeed my nerves and that it just got effected by it. But the last time I ignored the voice, I almost died.

"Guys maybe we really should turn back"

Jaeik turned to me and placed his two hands on my shoulders. "This island isn't big. We can't stay here or else they'll find us in no time"

"But I don't think we should go this-"

"Are you guys coming?"

Jaeik let go of me and ran after Sanghoon. I let out a sigh and followed them. 

We got to the beach where we saw one helicopter standing, surrounded by guards. 

"You think they know about Hara escaping?" Jaeik asks Sanghoon.

"I don't think so. When I guarded the helicopters, we didn't have any walkietalkies. Only during the switch we got to hear some news"

"We should try to find and excuse to get into that helicopter"

Sanghoon grabbed the keys. "I'm not authorised to handle those things"

"Guys.."

The sound of cars started to hit my ear drums.

"I can hear cars coming this way. We need to make a run for it"

"I'll distract the soldiers" Jaeik says. "You guys run"

"But what about you"

"Don't worry. I'll find my way to get into that helicopter in time"

Jaeik got up, but before he could take a step forward, Sanghoon stopped him.

"Sit down" 

He grabbed something out of his pocket. Seeing what it is, made me jump back a few meters.

"How did you get that grenade"

"They gave us all two grenades when this all started" he held onto it and ripped the pin off of it. "Close your ears"

Sanghoon got up and threw it as far as possible. The second it hit the ground, the whole ground started to shake. The pain in my ears got worse and I tried to make it less worse by shielding myself with my arms. Sanghoon and Jaeik helped me, despite the bomb having more effect on them than on me.

We sat there for a minute until I decided that the pain was enough to bare. I looked around and saw that the soldiers guarding the helicopter had left their places.

"Let's go"

Sanghoon and Jaeik got up and we ran to the helicopter. Sanghoon jumped in first and put the keys inside. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the back seat. Jaeik helped Sanghoon set everything up while I looked out of the window to see if anyone noticed our move.

"Why isn't this thing starting"

"You didn't turn the key"

I let out a sigh and lean over the two front seats.

"Look out!"

A bullet flew passed our heads. We all duck and started to rethink our decision.

"Jaeik, give me your gun"

He looked at me. "You're not going out there"

"I won't die because of bullets"

I took the gun out of his hands and opened the door of the helicopter. I started to shoot the soldiers coming our way. The sounds of the gunshots were more painful than the bullets entering my body.

"Hara! Get in"

I tried to take a few steps back, but my legs started to give up. More soldiers walked towards me. The bullets in my gun ran out and I felt like a sitting duck.

I then realised that I got something else to use against them besides my gun. I hid behind the helicopter and started to wait for them to approach me.

When the first person entered my eye sight, I snapped his neck in a split second. I grabbed his shot gun and pointed it at the soldiers coming my way. They all stopped shooting at me and looked at their former comrade on the ground.

"Isn't she the half zombie the commander brought in?"

The guns lowered. I stayed there, pointing my gun towards them. 

"We should kill her" one of them says. "If the commander finds out we did this to her he won't let us live"

The helicopter besides us started to make some noise. The soldiers point their guns at Sanghoon, making me shoot one of the soldiers.

"Let them go. You only need to kill me"

"You don't have a say in this. You're already dead"

One of them tried to shoot me, but Jaeik intervened and pushed the gun out of his hand. He held a pocket knife against his throat.

"Hara, get into the helicopter"

"But you-"

"Now!"

The helicopter start to slowly leave the ground. I stumbled to the door and climbed up. But then, I felt someone grabbing my leg. Turning around, a familiar set of eyes locked with mine.

"You're not going anywhere"

It was the commander. I tried to kick him with my injured foot, but he didn't move an inch.

"Sanghoon, hurry up!"

The helicopter started to take off. My leg was dangling over the edge of the helicopter. I was holding on to the seats in front of me while the commander was holding on to my leg, almost pulling it off of my body because of his heavy weight. 

"Hara we have to lose him or else I can't fly"

"I'm trying!"

I start to move my leg around. Some other soldier started to hold on to the commander, pulling the whole helicopter down. Tears hit my eyes because of in how much pain I was. Sanghoon looked at me with concerned eyes. Looking down, I could see Jaeik still standing there. 

"Sanghoon, promise me something"

"Just shake him off!" Sanghoon yelled. "Don't say that stuff"

"Tell my brother that I'm fine and that he doesn't need to look for me. Tell him I'm with dad"

"Hara please" 

I smiled at him and slowly started to let go of the seats. Sanghoon tried to reach for me with his free hand, but he was too late.

I fell down onto the ground on top of the commander. Jaeik helped me up and pushed me behind him. The soldiers pointed their guns at us.

"Commander, on your command"

I looked up and saw Sanghoon looking down at us. I then looked at Jaeik who was shielding me with his body.

"Kill him. Keep the girl alive"

"No!"

Two soldiers grabbed my arms and pulled me away from Jaeik. I pushed them away and ran over to him, but I then felt a painful sound hit my ears again. The commander is holding a box, playing a really loud sound. I fall on the ground and feel tears go down my cheek.

"Don't..kill him please!"

Before I could do anything, gunshot sounds hit my ears. I put my hands in front of my ears and bite my tongue, making me taste some blood. Jaeik his body drops in front of me. I start to cry as the soldiers pull me off the ground.

The commander stops the sound and walks over to me. I can see Sanghoon flying away with the helicopter, probably thinking that we're both dead.

"If you pull anything like that again, I'll tie you up to an electric chair and will let you rot there"

I look at Jaeik his dead body, trying to wrap my emotions together. The soldiers carry me to the truck and put handcuffs around my hands. I try to break them, but my body doesn't listen. It's like all my energy is gone. 

'I'm sorry'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 2 5
[This has been collecting dust so I'm publishing this now] Hak Ji-Ho was just a normal student of Hyosan High School when all of a sudden a virus com...
94.5K 4.2K 28
A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the world. They can kill themselves by just...
6.4K 197 12
Trappe students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Nam ra x fem reader Going to try and update...
101K 4.1K 25
you are my happy place ใ…คlee cheong-san x fem!oc. ใ…คextended summary inside. ใ…คstatus ,, ( complete. )