GlitchDust

De adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... Mai multe

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

100

975 21 75
De adamabyss12

Dust is now standing inside of New Home, as he looks to see what he had done. The entirety of New Home, it is now no longer empty. It has been a week, since they had started working with Systematic Sans, and needless to say, the situation is now improving little by little. Dust's group went to New Home, which is empty of any monsters, and then into the throne room, where Toriel and Asgore resided in, and needless to say, they had became rather ugly from what had happened to them.

The IT Toriel and Asgore entities fought against Dust and his group, as IT Frisk is also there, and they were able to restore Toriel first, due to how easy she is compared to Asgore, who refuse to be spared, and had to be pinned down, so that they can separate him from what he had become, making Asgore and Toriel's counterparts appear into Outertale. And luckily, Systematic was also able to copy the New Home and throne room, and insert it into his attempted Alphatale recreation. But the job is not done yet, however. IT Flowey returned, and he absorbed every single soul that resides into of Help_Tale, and became an IT God form of some sort.

Needless to say, trying to get all 3 of them back was hell, especially with Asriel, due to how insanely strong he is. He only was able to bring them back, due to IT Frisk and Last Breath Sans helping out, as well as with his group involving Asriel, who were able to be saved Ink, by temporarily sending them to the Omega Timeline, before returning into the fight. And luckily, with as much effort as they can, they are able to win. But that is not the end yet, as there is still one more monster that needed to be saved...and it is none other then Gaster himself.

Gaster had also been affected, and Sans decided to go out on his own to try and free him. And eventually...he succeeded. He was able to bring back Gaster and separate him from what it is that has happened to him. So all of the Gaster's are free...and this time, he is able to find the Gaster and Papyrus of his timeline. No words can describe how happy he is, too see the ones that he cared about are safe, and now he has his Gaster's Chroma Hands, without needing to use his own Last Breath phase. Needless to say, Dust felt relived that he is able to see that they are all okay.

Anyways, Systematic for the underground part of Alphatale done, and is now needing to do the outside part of Alphatale. And luckily, the surface had the outside fused from the different alternate timeline versions of Undertale, especially Glitchtale and Endertale, which is enough to make different sections of the outside world. He copied the outside world, such as the city of GlitchDust, which is slightly more advanced then Glitchtale in terms of technology, as well as the continents that exist, Determino, the parts of Endertale and Nightmaretale's surface, a section called Monster Town, and so far, it is such a huge progress for Systrmatic, who kept on recreating his AU. The increase in power as Systematic is also responsible for the fact that he is able to gather code as much as he can, thanks to Error404's Pixelation Manipulation and Fatal_Error's Copy n' Paste powers, which allowed him to recreate the locations that he copied the code of, and made it real.

Dust sighed, as he shook his head, but he continued to smile, as he sees that New Home is very populated with all of the Asgores, Toriels, Asriels, and Gasters present. He has no idea that the progress would be this good, in that they're getting close to restoring the Multiverse itself.

"At least there is some progress, but it does not change the fact that this AU is still fused. It is gonna take a long time in order to make the AU separated again. Well, at the very least, the upside is that Systematic, he is able to use his power to copy the code of Help_Tale and began to use it to remake Alphatale. So, that is one plus side The only downside, is that I'll be forced to combat against Shattered Dream and the rest of Team Void again, unless Error404 does not join, and that my AU gets redirected when we separate it. Well, best be lucky if that is the case."

As Dust looked down, and his thoughts began to turn back at the time when he still had his AU, the GlitchDust Timeline, fusion of Glitchtale and Dusttale, he then hears a voice spoke out to him.

"Dust..."

This made Dust turn around and he looks to see that VHS Sans is back again, and this time, he has the other Last Breath Sans with him, resembling a fusion of Gaster and his classic self. Dust sighed, and he smiled, as he looks at them both, before he then spoke out to them both.

"Oh, VHS, LB. You both are back. Is something up?"

Last Breath, although he is smiling, is not actually happy about something, as he then spoke out.

"Yes, and it is definitely not good. Remember what I talked to you about before, involving a being that is related to Error404, and filled with rage?"

Dust, feeling a little bit concerned, spoke out.

"Yeah, I do. You spoke about that with Dream. What about it?"

VHS Sans narrowed his own eye sockets, as he then spoke out to him.

"We have a problem. That entity he talked about is now about to arrive at Help_Tale soon, and it is going to be extremely bad if nothing is done about it. Dust, get Dream, Ink, and the others too help us. But leave the Sans spawns out of this fight. Right now, we need to locate the entity as fast as possible, should he ever appear."

Dust nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Okay, I will. But first..."

He then puts his right hand inside of his left sleeve, before he pulled out the red scarf, and wrapped t around him.

Dust Sans then wore the scarf of the previous timeline version of Papyrus, who he killed to stop his Frisk, as he then spoke out.

"I'll get them as fast as I can."

He teleported away, as VHS Sans spoke out to Last Breath Sans.

"Are you confident that this version of Dust will be of aid in being able to fight back against the brother of Error404?"

Last Breath Sans nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yes, as he has Determination, and power of Determination...he has yet to realize how truly powerful it is. Normally, monsters wound be able to use the other functions of Determination at LV 12...but Dust is fluctuating in LV, Due to how unstable it is, unlike Killer, Glitchtale, and Dustbelief, for their LV are not unstable and are locked in LV 20. But if he is lucky...he will be able to reach phase 2 of his DT LV. Let us pray that he is able to utilize this power."

Later...

Dust is now walking beside Vivian, Red, Dustbelief Papyrus, Glitch, Killer, Horror, Ink, Dream, Nightmare, Shattered, and Righteous, as they are going around to try and find this entity that is making both VHS and Last Breath worried.

"So...Sans...let me get this straight."

Dust looks at Vivian, as she then spoke out.

"We are going to find an entity that is said to have immense power, filled with Determination and Rage, and he who is related to Error404."

Dust nodded, as Red spoke out.

"Well, whoever that person is, he must be very dangerous. Too have such power means that he will not be taken down easily."

Dust then spoke out.

"Well...when you are connected to to Error404 to an extent...simply saying that is an understatement is simply way too mild. He must be too strong for us to take down, and only Error404 and anyone related to him can fight back against him."

Righteous says nothing, as Dream spoke out.

"We need to proceed with caution, for he can be anywhere inside of Help_Tale, and it will be catastrophic."

Nightmare and Shattered snarled, but they turned away, as Killer and Horror looked at each other, with VHS and Last Breath also present, and Righteous then began to think to himself on this.

'A being that is filled with DT and rage...there is only person that I can think of that is filled with such attributes...but...it can't be...no, it can. He is able to teleport to different Multiverses, and if there is one version of him...it is painfully obvious that there would be another like him to exist. This could be a very...very apocalyptic problem.'

He clenched his right fist, as he then spoke out.

'Best hope...is that HE will come as well, and deal with him. After all, he is the only one that is able to hold his ground better then any of us. Maybe me and my Ink can keep up with him when we use our consumption power...but I doubt that he is willing to come and aid us in this fight, unless it involves that only he can deal with me.'

As Dust and the others look around, Killer and Horror looked at each other and they began to speak to one another.

"Well...this ought be interesting. We have another Alphatale buddy that is now willing to come along to entertain us."

Horror nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"I'll bet. Besides...I wonder what this other Alphatale person even looks like."

Vivian hugged Dust's arm, and she then spoke out.

"Sans, I'm scared."

Dust then looked at her and sighed, as he spoke out.

"Don't be. We've got each other's back, Vivian. Besides, are not alone in this. We are together."

Vivian looks up and smiled, as she kissed Dust in the cheek, which made Dust feel purple on his cheeks, but he smiled a little bit in a goofy way, as Nightmare then spoke out.

"I have never thought that there would be another entity that is empowered by negative emotions, especially rage. It is a very powerful feeling to have, brother."

Shattered smiled, as he shouted out.

"Yes it is. I cannot wait to feed on whatever feeling that this entity has. And perhaps we can use this entity to take down Team Hope and destroy them!"

Last Breath rolled his eyes, as he thought to himself.

"These fools are going to have their lives cost. Doesn't matter how strong they are, they are still no match for this other entity, even if they are able to absorb negative feelings."

VHS Sans nodded his head, the slash in his left hand, as he then spoke out.

"I agree. They have no idea what they will be facing off against. And if I am willing to bet...one of them is going to die in this. They just better hope that they are able to take on this powerful being."

Dream nodded, as he joined in.

"Indeed. And hopefully...Error404, or Systematic, let us hope that he is able to join in as well. After all, he would know what this entity is like, would know how powerful it is, he would know how to deal with whatever this entity is like, and what he can do."

VHS Sans nodded along with Last Breath, as Dustbelief Papyrus spoke out.

"Well...that is a very big thing to pray for. Are Gradient and the others joining in?"

Glitchtale Sans spoke out.

"No, Pap. They ain't gonna join in with us. We are told that they just remain there they are, due to the fact that they are still so young, and they have no idea how to fight, even though Error404 has taught Gradient how to fight."

Dustbelief Papyrus nodded his head, as Ink looked around, his hand into his back, as he spoke out.

"This is odd. I looked at the Doodle Sphere, and looked at the scripts, but it never mentioned an writing appearing on the near future. Only one that can do this is Error404 and Alpha, my master, as well as anyone from Alphatale."

Dust sighed, as his hands are in his pocket. And of course, Flowerfell Sans and Frisk, and TimeKid does not join in, and decides to stay in the Omega Timeline for safety, along with the spawns. As Dust walked around, along with the group, Righteous felt his eyes on his right arm act up, as he senses powerful DT inside of Help_Tale appear, much stronger then anyone else. He turned around...and he feels that it is somewhere in the New Home area. Dust looks at Righteous, as he then spoke out.

"I found it. It's somewhere in New Home. I'll get all of us there as fast as we can. Everyone, get ready."

He then raised his right hand up, as Nightmare spoke out.

"Finally, Let's get this over with."

Righteous snapped his fingers, as VHS and Last Breath ready for the battle, as well as the others. They teleported someplace else in the middle of a section of New Home, as Asgores and Toriels, and Asriels are present. They walked around, and Dust looked and saw something in the ground that got him confused.

In the middle of New Home in Help_Tale...there is a Sans...that is covered in runes that seem to be filled with Determination, and is melted, almost in a white pile of melted bones. A single red eye light is present inside of the eye socket. This made Dust confused, as he then spoke out.

"What kind of Sans is that?"

Righteous then spoke out.

"No..."

Dust and the others turned to Righteous, a look of uncharacteristic horror is present onto his face, something that nobody has ever seen before, as he then spoke out.

"Why is HE here?"

Dust looks out to Righteous curiously, as Dream then spoke out.

"Righteous, what is wrong?"

VHS looked to Dream, and spoke out.

"This thing...this Sans...it is the one that we are looking for."

Last Breath spoke out to the group.

"It is the one that has all the DT and Rage inside of it."

Dust looked confused, as he spoke out.

"This thing? You can't be serious. It does not seem that menacing. Barley even looks stupid and pathetic."

Righteous then spoke out.

"I would not simply assume that if I were you, Dust. This is one of the most dangerous beings in existence. And you just jinxed it."

Shattered then spoke out in a rather arrogant tone.

"Really? And what is a pile of amalgamate matter going to do to us?"

As if to answer, the melted Sans looked up at Righteous Error...and the facial expression completely changed. It contorted into an expression of pure rage and hate. And then, all of a sudden, the mass began to grow. The white mass first formed a torso, as it began to form into a ribcage, the shoulders look like it has shoulder pads made of bone, with spikes on the top of it. Then, arms erupted from the shoulders of the torso, as DT runes cover the arms, and then, the legs are also erupting from the torso, as claws and talons of red DT are present onto the fingers and toes. The entity grew in size, at the height of over 11 feet, as the eyes changed, now becoming 2 red holes, and the mouth rips into a jaw of red sharp teeth in 3 rows, with most of the body covered in DT runes, minus the skull.

Dust, Vivian, Red, Dream, Nightmare, Shattered, and Last Breath Sans, and everyone that is present in this fight looks up at the sight of the entity that is before them...as Dust can only speak out this.

"Oh...well shit."

Righteous then spoke out.

"Everyone...meet 100...the oldest brother of Error404."

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

100 roared, as he finally awoken from his slumber. And now...now he is ready to kill the victims that are now before him. Nightmare Mode was then activated, as Dust spoke out.

"Can anyone get Systematic? Because we really need him! Like now!!"

Last Breath then looks at Dust and spoke out.

"I'll get him. But it'll take a little bit to try and find him.

Last Breath teleported away, as the others then got ready to go against 100 himself, the oldest brother of 404. The roar is so strong that it shook the entire AU and made a hole in the cavern that leads to the surface, and shot into the atmosphere. Righteous Error, at the nanosecond that he hears the roar, snapped his fingers and teleported all of the denizens of Help_Tale of here, as well as raise bone walls so that the shout does not kill anyone. Nightmare and Shattered and Dream got hit, but they regenerated from the DT Shout as fast as they could, and needless to say...seeing this entity before them, the one that is simply known as, 100...it is going to be what is most likely the most chaotic battle yet.

Glitch, Dust, and Killer readied their Gaster Blastermination and the Goop Blaster, as they fired their Blasters at 100 in order to try and hurt him. The attacks hit, but 100 got even more pissed off, as he roared onto the sky. The DT Runes a over his body crackled and glowed an even brighter red then before, as red electricity began to spark all over his body.

"Okay, that's strange. Even Error404 could get hurt by that attack, despite how extremely small the damage is to him."

Nightmare Mode Dust said, as 100 then began to charge at them, blitzing to them as if he is simply a feral animals. Glitch, Dust, and Killer teleported out of the way, as 100 crashed into a building. But despite crashing into one, the shockwave of the crash also destroyed countless nearby buildings, despite the fact that he stopped at only a single one. Vivian launched fire at 100, with Red using slashes, bombs, and the Delta Guardians in order to hurt 100. But 100, in return, got even more pissed off then ever before, as he turned to them and rushed at them, in order to try and smash them to the ground. But Vivian grabbed onto Red and sunk into the shadows, as Righteous teleported Red away into the Omega Timeline, but not Vivian, for she is powerful enough in her own right, and is thus needed in the battle still.

Ink then took the turn to face off against 100, as he used his Ink Blaster in order to hit him. The Ink Blaster fired at 100's, and while it did somewhat hurt him, 100 got a little bit more madder then before, as he then swiped his hands to try and cut Ink in half, only for Ink to morph his body into paint, and phase through the attack, before he then made Ink tentacles wrap around 100, trapping him for a little bit, as Righteous then spoke out.

"100, eat this!!!"

Righteous fired his Glitch Ray and Error Blasters, as the attacks struck at 100, blowing a big chunk of his skull away, the top right half of his face gone. But 100 got even more pissed then ever before, as he unleashed his roar.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The DT Shout hits Error and, although didn't do much, Error felt some cracks appear onto his body, due to the power of the shout itself. Error looked, as 100 then broke free from the ink binds, as he then charged forward and tries to attack Righteous!Error...only for a black paintbrush to appear out of nowhere and smack 100 in the face, sending him into a building, which he then crashed into. Then, a voice spoke out.

"Heh, did you think that I would let you die a fucking miserable death, Error? No, only get to do that to you!!"

Righteous turned to see that Hollow!Ink arrived.

He smiled sinisterly, as he made an ink portal and sends the original Ink away, as Righteous then spoke out.

"Ink..."

Hollow smiled, as he then spoke out.

"Don't get the wrong idea, glitch bitch. I'm not doing this because I want to care for you. I'm only doing this because I want to be the one that ends your pathetic, miserable life! Nothing more, nothing less."

Righteous rolled his eyes, as he then spoke out to him.

"Whatever you say, Ink. Besides...can you even keep up with him?"

Hollow smiled, as he spoke out.

"More then that. This time, I made some improvements in what I can do. So, it's time to test these new powers out!!"

As soon as he spoke this out, Ink then summoned a blaster that Righteous!Error had never seen Hollow!Ink use before. The blaster is as white as a normal Sans' Blaster, but it has black veins all over the head, as well as purple eye lights. Hollow smiled, he clenched his fist at the sight of 100, as the Blaster fired an attack. The color is almost the same as. The Orb of Utter Destruction, black at the center that slowly turns white at the sides, and hits 100, causing immense agony to him, just as much as Righteous!Error can do it. This made Righteous!Error stunned, as Hollow spoke out.

"Practiced a lot when it involves my Cosmic Essence. Manage to make my own Blaster without needing to summon it with my Ink. Now I can use the power of my Soul to fire an attack, almost like the Orb of Utter Destruction!!"

Now this made Righteous uneasy at this, but even he admits that this is somewhat impressive. He looks at 100, his head beginning to heal for a little bit, as 100 roared in pure anger.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The DT Shout hits Hollow!Ink and Righteous!Error, as they are pushed back by the power it has. Hollow!Ink gained cracks onto his body, but he instantly regenerated, as Righteous got more cracks, but his body began to heal itself in a little bit. 100 charged at them, and he tried to slam his fists on top of them. But Hollow and Righteous caught both of his hands, and does their best to hold them up as much as they both can. Hollow!Ink then made 2 more arms on his back, extending then and having them punch 100, before throwing him off of them both, as 100 crashed down into the ground. Ink then snapped his fingers, and launched glassy ink bones at 100, no longer needing to use his giant paintbrush to do this, as Righteous fired his red bones at 100 as well. The glassy ink bones and red bones hit and stabbed 100 in various places, causing him to roar in agony, but 100 got even madder, as his body began to glow red, and even more sparks began to fly off of him. The third row of teeth from behind the first 2 later manifests and formed a second jaw, as he then charged at Hollow. But Hollow flies in fast and charged at 100, as he punched him, with 100 doing the same, although 100 is now much stronger then before. Hollow used punches and kicks at 100's face, and even turned his left hand into a glassy ink battle axe. 100 even caught one of Hollow's hands, before he clenched his fist and turned the hand into a Blaster, which has black veins and purple eye lights as well, as Hollow shouts out.

"Surprise, bitch!!"

He fired the Arm Cannon at 100's face, which took a sizable chunk of 100's skull off of him, before 100 then suddenly decided to bite down onto Hollow's arm, which somehow is able to pierce it, and due to it being extended, and Hollow got hurt extremely badly by the agony.

"AHHHHHHH!!! YOH DUMBASS BRUTE!!!"

Hollow shouted, as he morphed himself into ink, and slithered back to Righteous, and his right arm began to heal, with Hollow shouting out.

"Even with my new soul, he can still hurt me?! What does it take to bring this bastard down?!"

Righteous stepped backwards, as Dream Sans then began to fight as well. He launched spears down at 100, as they rained down and stabbed him all over the place, before then exploded, and Nightmare launched his tentacles at 100, and stabbed him into various places, with Dust and Vivian watching at the scene before them. Horror jumped and slammed his hand into the ground, as crooked bones pierced and stabbed 100, while VHS Sans used his blaster and fired at 100, as well as slash him onto his face, making 100 cry out in the agony that is given to him. But this made 100 even more outraged then ever, as 100 made another jaw for the second row of teeth, and charged at Killer, Horror, and Glitch. But Righteous snapped his fingers and sends them to the Omega Timeline, before they can even get hit. 100 crashed his fists to the ground, and this time, the entirety of Mount Ebott exploded, due to the power of the punch, as magma erupted. Luckily, all of the denizens and IT Frisk are inside of the Omega Timeline, so they are safe. Vivian and Dust teleported outside as fast as possible, along with the other Out-Code Sanses and Guardians, as they are now onto the surface.

"Woah, that is insane! And he wasn't even trying!"

Dust said, as he looked down at the gigantic crater in shock. Righteous narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"He's not done yet."

Then, a large white mass erupted from the magma crater, as it landed onto the ground behind them, causing a powerful quake that shook the entire fused AU, as well as some nearby Multiverses. 100 is raising him his body a little bit, as he then roared out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

The DT Shout destroyed a portion of the atmosphere, as Nightmare Mode Dust and Vivian were hit by the power of of the DT Shout. Nightmare Mode Dust gained cracks, and Vivian was shook, although luckily she has no bones. Dustbelief Papyrus also teleported out of the way, as he fired his Gaster Blasters at 100. But 100 has now down so powerful that he is now no longer bothered by the Gaster Blasters themselves, as he then tries to grab Dustbelief, only for Error to make a portal to the Omega Timeline, and Dustbelief fell on, as 100 failed to grab him. He then got hit by some Blue Strings, as Error then began to try and raise him up into the air, before crashing him down to the ground, before 100 stood up, and grabbed Righteous, only for Hollow to be teleported in front of 100 to try and attack him. However, he failed, as 100 quickly grabbed Hollow and raised him up, as he used his Hug of Death to try and kill him. And even Hollow is feeling so much unbearable agony, as all he can do is scream in pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ink cried in agony that is so great and so felt some, as 100 seems to be smiling more, almost as if he is taking pleasure in the suffering that he is able to inflict on him, even more so then Infected. But as that happened, Righteous fired multiple Error Blasters and hits 100 on the side of his head, sending him flying away. Hollow landed onto the ground, as Shattered took the turn, firing his tentacles at 100 and piercing him, while also hitting him with a dark purple arrow made of negative energy. And needless to say, Shattered is relentless and prepares to shoot his eyes out while in front of 100's face.

Shattered got very mad at the sight of 100, as he tries to close his mouth.

"YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO RUIN THE MULTIVERSE AND CAUSE MISERY!!! THAT IS MY JOB, NOT YOURS, YOU MINDLESS-"

But then, 100's mouth opens, and Shattered looks, and sees a red beam about to come out, as he spoke out.

"WAIT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Shattered can only watch in horror, in front of beam, unable to escape, as 100 fired the Pure Uncontrollable Blast, which is able to strike at Shattered completely, truly killing him, as Nightmare shouted out.

"BROTHER!!!!"

Nightmare shouted in pure shock, at the sight of his own brother having gotten killed by 100 completely, while also burning a hole onto the MainFrame in the sky, with ten beam also hitting about 10 Hyperverses at once inside of the MainFrame. GlitchDust also looked stunned, but he simply spoke out.

"Well, at least he got what he deserve, all for attacking my home timeline.

But when that happened...a hand grabbed onto the edge of the hole in reality, and then another, as Systematic has finally appeared, and he falls down to the ground. Clearly, he is not too happy at the fact that someone has decided to go and ruin his work, as 404, controlling Systematic himself, spoke out.

"Okay, who is it that has ruined my...huh?"

Systematic turned to look and see that 100 is present. And 404...his eyes widened at the sight...realizing who this is, as he remembered him. The first and most loyal son of the bitch that is 404's mother. And when 404 saw him...he froze in place, remembering who it is before him.

As 404 froze in place, Error and Fatal, inside of Systematic's mind, confused at the sight before them, spoke out.

"Sir...what's wrong?"

"William?"

Then, 404...he then spoke out...but in a tone that is never used before.

"You..."

His hands gripped into fists, and 100 recognized the voice, a voice he hates so much...as Systematic continues to speak.

"How...how dare you...HOW DARE YOU COME HERE, SAMSON???!!!!!"

As soon as Systematic shouted out, a black shockwave erupted, one that Dust knows too well. The black shockwave pulsed in all directions, much stronger then when 404 was B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666, which lead him to become Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. And this means one thing for Dust. Malware...is coming back.

The 3 red mouths began to separate at the teeth again into extremely sharp teeth, much sharper then Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, the 2 pairs of eye sockets turn red, with the pupils turning blue enlarging a bit, as well as becoming a little bit longer. The bones turned black, along with the floating hands, with the scarf itself also turning black, the number 404 becoming red on the process. The halo above didn't change, with the exception that above the halo, horns began to pop out. The 2 eyes at the sides of Systematic' skull changed into an entirely red color with yellow pupils into same shape as Systematic's pupils. The white part of the shirt became red, as well as the dot that has the number 4 on it, turning from blue to red. 2 more pairs of hand also are summoned in between Systematic, giving him a total of 4 hands. JustSystematic, the new form of Malware, roared in pure rage.

"YOU'RE MINE!!!!"

Systematic charged and reeled his fist, before he then launched it at Systematic, and this time, caused a lot of agony to the older brother of 404. 100 was launched backwards and hit a building, as JustSystematic then widened his 4 eyes and fired purple Distortion Eyes at 100 in order to cause as much damage to him as he possibly can, wanting to make 100 suffer for all that he has done. 100 crashed out from the building that he was launched in, and he roared in pure rage, as he charged at JustSystematic.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

100 jumped into the air, and tries to slam his fist down onto JustSystematic. But JustSystematic raised his 4 hands and blocked the attack, as JustSystematic then fired a Dark Blaster, which has 6 eyes, just like Systematic himself. The Dark Blaster fired, and hits 100, as JustSystematic then pulled onto the black string that make up the entire neck, and pulled on it, as he then prepare to fire the Master Cables at him. 100 roared and charged straight at JustSystematic, but JustSystematic then launched the Master Cables and wrapped it around 100, as he then began to suspend him into the air, before he then moved him to hit the walls and ceiling of the underground, before crashing down hard into the ground. The ground shook, as Help_Tale is in the verge of being destroyed, Righteous, Hollow, Vivian, VHS, and Nightmare Mode Dust looked, as he shouted out.

"Error, we gotta do something; and fast!!!!"

Elsewhere...in the Doodle Sphere...

As the battle progresses, unbeknownst to the group, they are being watched by Alpha Sans. And it is not the one from Righteous! Multiverse. It is the one from GlitchDust's Multiverse.

He had been spared from all that has happened, due to being dead, and as such is a ghost of sorts, as Alpha looks at the sight before him. He touched his hand onto the screen, as he then spoke out.

"Brother...I am so sorry that I am not here to help you in this."

As he shook his head, Righteous' Alpha appeared, and spoke out.

"Are you still sad, other me?"

Alpha nodded, staring at his still alive self. Righteous' Aloha was able to find and meet the original Alpha during the time when the Multiverse is still at war with each other. Because of this, they are able to speak and talk to each other without issue, as Aloha spoke out.

"Yes...I am sad, because I am unable to do anything that can help my brother in this. I am simply nothing more then a dead skeleton, and I am unable to do anything that can save him. I...I just wish that I know how to save him."

Righteous' Alpha looks down at the ground for a little bit...before he then spoke out.

"You know...there is someone that can bring you back to life( someone that I able to make you interact with the world again, and she is from my world. She is someone who I had been friend with since Alphatale existed, and is someone that I am very close to...although she is more close to my brother."

This made Alpha interested and confused, as he spoke out.

"Really? Who?"

Then, a shadowy figure appeared, as she spoke out.

"Me..."

Alpha looks, and he is shocked to see who it is. Although he can only make out 2 features that this humanoid entity has that he recognizes. And these are tentacles of a squid, and a humanoid upper body with arms, and a face that resembles Core!Frisk. Alpha, shocked, spoke out.

"Wait...you are..."

The entity nodded her head, as she spoke out.

"I am...and do not worry. I am different from my other self, who is prideful and cares more about what she wants, rather then what is needed. It really disgusted me to know what she is like. But anyways...I can give you what you need in order to save your brother and help him. I can bring you back to life."

This made Alpha unsure...as another voice spoke out.

"She is not wrong."

Another shadowy silhouette appeared, this one with an umbrella of sorts, and eyes are shown in a 'Gap' in space, blond hair and her purple-colored dress waved a little bit, as she spoke out to the Conduit of Change.

"After all, your brother does need your help, and for me...I will need to have Dust be of use in what I will do for him, so that your oldest brother can be defeated. This wouldn't be the first time I aided a version of that skeleton into defeating an opponent...but it is the first time using it on a variation of his original self, one that is stronger then most of his other selves, for his Determination is one of the keys in order to save the home existence that he lives inside of. And it will be thanks to the same 2 items that a classic Snas has used when I brought him back from the afterlife itself. Just as Error404 needs you in his life, for his Nexus is the one that needs to keep up with 100. Anyways...you want to see your brother alive again...right? Do you not love him enough to make him happy?"

Alpha looked down, and he felt a little bit uneasy...but he nodded his head, as the female snapped her fingers, a golden and black apple appeared.

"Bring these to Dream and Nightmare. It will be vital to them."

Alpha nodded his head, as the tentacled entity spoke out to Alpha in a gentle.

"Hold still. It will be done with very soon."

The squid hybrid held her hand out to Alpha, as a pink glow then began to consume the area Alpha's in.

Elsewhere...in the TransVoid...

Inside of the TransVoid, Omnipotent is shown to be doing all that he has been trying to do. Learning more about the TransVoid, so that he can seal it up, and prevent the multiverses from being destoryed.

As Omnipotent kept on working on his duty...he feels a powerful presence from very far away, and it is a power that he recognizes, that he knows all too well.

"So...you had decided to appear...Samson."

Omnipotent narrowed his eyes, as he then spoke out.

"This time...you will not succeed in that horrid witch's goals. You will be defeated by me."

He then used the Book of Eyes, as he goes to where the battle is happening.

Somewhere in Help_Tale...

In the middle of Help_Tale, Infected Sans has now suddenly arrived, as he sensed a very powerful energy that he himself has felt before in the past. An energy that he feels very familiar with, due to the one that owns it.

Infected has a smile on his face, as he knows where that person is, and who it belongs to.

"Oh...so you decided to arrive, Samson. I guess we will have to play again, on who it is that is truly evil, compared to the both of us. Besides...I still owe you some fucking payback on the fact, that you had nibbled a piece of my skull away."

Infected cackled a little bit, as he raised his axe on his left hand. He then began to walk inside of Help_Tale, in order to try and locate 100, so that he can get revenge for the humiliating agony they 100 had done to him before.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.7K 36 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...
100K 7.3K 43
#2 of 64k tagged with Undertale 7/04/24 After drowning as a human, Ashe reawakens as a DustTale variant of Sans. With his ghost Papy helping keep hi...
88.5K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
46.8K 290 143
This is just my attempt at trying to make some alternate versions of some of the Alphatale Characters. It's just for fun, and they are not canon to t...