Anarchists (Food Wars X Male...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Soon after the finals of the tournament to determine the number one seat of the Council of Ten, Y/N L/N has d... More

Introduction
New Theme
Lunar Feast
Opening Day
Jailbreak
Update
Home (For Now)
War
Anarchy

Him!

182 8 0
By Freedom_Fighter24

Since the first day, it's been chaos.

My team and I have sold a dozen of dishes from the Japanese Style and the Italian Style menus. The Sliced Pork Belly was very popular and the Piadina was sold like crazy.

The Pork Ramen was also sold like crazy, considering that it's a street food classic in Japan, but the Egg Fried Rice was also being sold in the masses. The ingredients we put in are very simple: egg, cold hard rice that's made on the harder side, julienned scallions, chicken thigh (or any kind of dark meat for the chicken), fried shallots, freshly minced garlic, salt, ground white pepper, and soy sauce.

The Carbonara, while most of the people were refusing to order it since many Italian restaurants were using cream in their Carbonara, which is a big no-no for the real thing and the Mozzarella in Carrozza has been a favorite for the kids and their parents. I recommended it while I was focusing on taking the orders and giving them to the team.

The Fettuccine Alfredo was also popular because of a technique that I'm using: I'm making the noodles from scratch on a different prep station with egg and flour with some semolina, I let it rest for 10 minutes to get the gluten that I want, I use my hand cranked pasta maker to flatten the dough to the highest setting, and then I make the pasta with the fettuccine setting while constantly adding flour to keep the dough from sticking.

Next, I boil a pot of water generously with salt, I put the noodles in, and then I cooked them to Al Dente for 3 minutes, since they're made from scratch.

Then, I use cubed up unsalted butter and I mixed it with the pasta while adding some pasta water and Parmigiano Reggiano.

Yes, I'm using a block of cheese. I've said this many times before and I'll say it again, do not buy fake pre-shredded bland cheese ever again!

After a while, it was all creamy and I set it all onto a plate.

When it was all set onto a plate, I added shredded Parmesan on top and the dish was finished.

No, I never used cream or milk in any of the pasta dishes because it'll make everything much harder.

Soon enough, on the last day of the Lunar Feast, my team and I were given a much needed break after all the cooking. The best part about it all is that we were in the top three almost every day: third place three times, and second for two days straight.

Vincenzo, Mark's friend, offered to mentor me in authentic Italian food since the Carbonara he's had, as well as the Fettuccine Alfredo and Piadina that were so delicious, I can't even tell you how honored it was to have that offer.

Unfortunately, I did appreciate what Vincenzo offered, but I turned it down because Japanese street food was starting to become my favorite food to cook. He didn't agree with my decision, but he respected it. Before Mark and him left, Vinny wanted to try the Egg Fried Rice, so I took his order and got started with cooking.

What I did was take some canola oil, swirl it around the wok, and when the wok was hot enough, I poured the oil out into a bowl.

I poured new oil as I put in my aromatics, diced shallots and freshly minced garlic.

Once the two aromatics were a golden brown, I added the chicken, that was partially cooked already, and stir fried it for 15 seconds.

Once that was done, I added the rice and poured the egg on top.

The reason I poured the egg after the rice is because I want there to be tiny bits of egg in each bite, so huge chunks won't be a problem.

I stir fried all the ingredients while breaking up the rice. I didn't want any lumps in the fried rice. I wanted each grain as an individual grain.

Once it was all starting to turn into a golden brown, I added salt, ground white pepper, a splash of soy sauce to the side of the wok, some MSG, and stir fried everything until it was all cooked to a brown.

I took a ladle of the rice, put it on a plate, and for garnish, I added the Sexy Scallions on top of the rice.

Once I served Vincenzo the plate of fried rice, he took a spoon and had a bite. When he ate it, he was going crazy! It wasn't even a minute until he ate all the fried rice!

Vinny had a smile on his face and that told me he wants to come back again.

Well, soon after serving so many people, I closed down the restaurant, and went up into the mountains to see Erina and how she was doing.

Also, before I went up, I had to change into some clothes that were very appropriate for the occasion, my Totsuki-Gun tracksuit and fedora, which is this:

I was really looking forward to see Erina's restaurant and seeing what she's got.

After an hour of walking, I managed to get to the mountains and find Erina's restaurant, although I've been talked about behind my back since I was wearing a tracksuit like this, but I don't care. People can think I'm a Yakuza all they want, but I really am not.

As I walked in, I saw that it looked very fancy! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to afford any food here!

?????: あなたの名前! (Y/N!)

I looked over and saw Hisako working here!

Hisako: えりなに会いに来たんでしょ? (You're here to see Erina, no?)

Y/N: ええ、ここは彼女の場所ですよね? (Yeah, this is her place, right?)

Hisako: その通りですが、彼女はあなたに予約を入れていませんでした。 (That's correct, but she didn't have a reservation for you though.)

Y/N: まあ、本当に? (Oh, really?)

Hisako: はい。 (Yes.)

Y/N: 大丈夫。 私が彼女に会いに来たと彼女に言ってください。 私は再び彼女を見つけることができます。 (That's okay. Just tell her I came by to see her. I can find her again.)

Hisako: いいえ、いいえ。 あなたがここにいることを彼女に知らせます。 そこにいて。 (No, no. I'll let her know you're here. Stay where you are.)

Y/N: ありがとう。 (Thank you.)

Hisako: 問題ない。 ちなみに、衣装が大好きです! (No problem. Love the outfit, by the way!)

Y/N: ありがとう。 (Thanks.)

She nodded with a smile as she left and I looked around, admiring the beauty of this place. She had Fancy paintings all over the room as I was really impressed.

Before I could look at the paintings some more, I heard the door open and when I saw who walked in, I was confused.

Who the fuck is this goth transvestite looking dumbass?

?????: こんにちは、若者です。 えりなはそばにいるの? (Hello, young man. Is Erina around?)

Y/N: あなたにとってそれは何ですか? (What's it to you?)

?????: 私はたまたま彼女の父親、薙切なぎりです。 あなたはあなたの名前でなければなりません、私は正しいですか? (I happen to be her father, Nakari Azami. You must be Y/N, am I correct?)

This is her father?

I've heard about him. He was exiled from the Nakiri family because of his ridiculous vision of transforming Totsuki into his own image and taking over the culinary world with his entitlement.

Not just that, he influenced Erina and made her be just as entitled and superior towards everyone else.

From what I heard, he abused her as well, and I'm pretty sure he's gonna do the same now that he's back.

He's in my presence, but I'm gonna do what I can to get him out of here.

Y/N: 失礼ですが、前回確認したところ、あなたはここへの立ち入りを禁止されていました。 あなたが今していることは不法侵入であり、違法になりがちです。 今すぐ、離れるべきです。 (Sorry to be rude, but the last time I checked, you were prohibited from coming here. What you're doing right now is trespassing and that tends to be illegal. Right now, you should leave.)

He laughed and said...

Azami: それはあなたが間違っているところです。 私はコントロールできるので、好きなことをすることができます。 (That's where you're wrong. I'm in control so I can do what I please.)

Y/N: それはどういう意味ですか? (What do you mean by that?)

Azami: すぐにわかります。 (You'll find out soon enough.)

He walked past me and walked into the dining room with no regard for everyone's privacy.

Azami: えりなさん、お久しぶりです。 (It's been a while, Erina.)

When she saw him, Erina was stunned. Hisako was pissed at who was here.

It seemed like Erina was trying to process the fact that I tried to stop him, but Che couldn't blame me.

Y/N: 予約があるって聞いたことある? あなたはこれをすることはできません、あなたは知っています! (Ever heard of having a reservation, motherfucker? You can't be doing this, you know!)

Azami: エリナ、あなたの料理はこういう人向けじゃないわよ。 実際には、ビジネスに関与している人を選択する必要があります。 そうしないと、スキルが低下します。 (Erina, your cooking is not meant for the likes of people like these. You should choose those who are involved with the business, actually. Otherwise, your skills will lessen.)

I feel like the lawyer off of Krabs vs Plankton overdosing off of Perc 30 would have a better proclamation than this.

Customer 1: おい、お前。 あなたが誰に話しかけているか知っていますか、若い男? あなたは一体誰だと思いますか? (Hey, you there. Do you know who you're addressing, young man? Who the hell do you think you are?)

Customer 2: 以前どこかで彼に会ったことがあります。 ナキリだと思います。 (I've seen him somewhere before. I think he's a Nakiri.)

Customer 1: 不可能! 野郎、トツキから追い出された! (Impossible! Bastard, you were driven out of Totsuki!)

Azami: さすが、薙切あざみ、薙切えりなの父です。 (I am indeed Azami Nakiri, Erina Nakiri's father.)

If Sweeney Todd and Miss Lovett had an autistic baby, Azami would be offspring!

Customer 3: あなたは追放された誰かのために大声で話します。 一方、トツキとは正当な取引を行っています。 (You talk big for someone who was expelled. We, on the other hand, have legitimate dealings with Totsuki.)

Customer 4: よかったね、お姉ちゃん! ですから、私たちを侮辱するということは、トツキ自体を軽蔑していることになります。 (Nice one, sis! So, when you insult us, you're showing contempt for Totsuki itself.)

Y/N: そして、彼は波切家の「ろくでなしの親戚」の称号に値する。 (And he deserves the title of "bastard relative" of the Nakiri family.)

Azami: トツキに修理に来て、正しい形に導きます。 (I have come to Totsuki to fix it, and guide it to its proper form.)

Customer 3: 何だって?! (What was that?!)

Azami: 料理の世界で働いていると自称する人の中で、本当の美味しさを理解できる人はどれだけいるでしょうか。 (How many of those who claim to work in the culinary industry can understand what is truly delicious?)

By the taste of a dish that's been cooked, you Marilyn Manson looking motherfucker.

Azami: 品位と感性を備え、適切な教育を受けた者だけが、偉大な芸術の真価を理解することができます。 (Only those with a sense of dignity and sensibility, and who have recieved the proper education are able to grasp the true worth of great artistry.)

He sounds so incomprehensible, he sounds like Joe Biden trying to order off a fast food menu.

(Cashier: Welcome to McDonald's. Gimme five bucks and get outta here, you fat fuck. What do you want, fat bitch?

Biden: GIANT SODA!)

Azami: これは高級レストランをカプセル化します。その価値は、選ばれた少数の人々と共有する必要があります。 そうしてこそ「料理」と呼ぶにふさわしい。 他のすべては真の料理ではありません。 スロップです! 上質な食材を使った料理を高級料理と勘違いする人は、きっと理解してもらえると思います。 (This encapsulates fine dining: its value should be shared with a select few. Only then is it worthy of being called "cuisine". All else is not true cooking at all. It's slop! I doubt any who would mistake a meal for haute cuisine simply because it uses high-quality ingredients would be able to understand.)

Customer 1: あなたはいくつかのいまいましい神経を持っている ! (You got some damn nerve!)

Customer 4: あなたの考えを私たちと共有してくれてありがとう, しかし、あなたが何を言っても何も変わりません. (Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, but no matter what you say, it will change nothing.)

Customer 3: ここトツキで変更を加える権利はもうありません。 (You no longer have the right to make any changes here at Totsuki!)

Azami: しかし、私には血統と訓練もあります。 さて、えりなさん、私が料理を教え始めて10年になります。 あなたが遠くまで来たのを見たいです。 (But I have the bloodline and the training as well. Now then, Erina, it's been ten years since I first begin teaching you about cooking. I'd like to see far you've come.)

I've had enough as I pushed Erina away and punched this fucker in the face!

Y/N: あなたのお父さんは彼が来たときに逃したはずです! (Your dad should've missed when he came!)

Erina: Y/N, what are you doing?!

Y/N: You don't have to serve him because he's not worth shit. You get on out of here, I'll deal with him.

Azami: あなたはあなたの新しい管理者を殴るつもりですか、若い男? (You're going to hit your new administrator, young man?)

Y/N: 戦争がしたいなら、戦争をするんだ、この臆病者め! (If you want a war, then you're gonna get one, you coward!)

?????: ねえ、なきり、テーブル開いてる? (Hey, Nakiri, you got a table open?)

Soma, no surprise. Always at the worst possible time.

Story short, Azami left before I could go on, but I had to check on Erina to see if she's okay.

When I got closer to her, she hugged me so tight that she actually started crying.

I had to hug her back because this was probably one of the most scariest experiences she's ever had in her life.

However, we saw a light shining through and we had to see what it was.

As all of us walked outside and there were these fancy cars outside with the lights flashing in front of us!

It was Senzaemon, confronting his own son and showing that he had no power to change anything at this school.

Seriously, Azami coming back to Totsuki doesn't un-banish his ass from the family history and from the school's archives. Everything still stands and nothing will change.

Senzaemon: この学校にとって、料理はすべてです。 彼らがスキルを持っている限り、誰もが自由に進むことができます。 それがトツキの遺産です。 (To this school, cooking is everything. So long as they have the skill, all are free to advance. That is Totsuki's legacy.)

Azami: 哀れです。 低俗な学生が真の料理の芸術を育てることができると考えるのは、誤りの極みです. (It's pathetic. Thinking some lowbrow student would be able to cultivate the art of true cuisine is the height of fallacy.)

Senzaemon: それは私たちが決めることではありません! 戸月の未来を決めるのは、若きシェフたちの才能と意欲! あなたは好きなだけ泣き言を言うことができますが、それは何も変わりません! (That is not up to us to decide! It's the talent and drive of these young chefs that will decide the future of Totsuki! You can whine all you want, but it shall change nothing!)

Azami: 十人評議会は、学校の校長と同じかそれ以上の権限を与えられています。 たとえば、メンバーの過半数がポリシーを制定した場合、学校はそれを採用します。 (The Council of Ten, they are endowed with as much power, if not more, as the school director. For example, if a majority of the members enact a policy, the school adopts it.)

The fuck's going on? What are we doing?

Azami: 彼らの過半数は、変更が必要であると投票しました。 彼らは私を新しい校長に推薦してくれました! (A majority of them have voted that a change is in order. They have endorsed me as the new school director!)

You gotta be shitting me.

Azami: 明日の今頃には、すべてが解決しているでしょう。 料理王国、日本の誇りとなります。 そして、私はその新しい王となるでしょう、最初の仕事はこれです: あなたの名前 苗字... (By this time tomorrow, everything will have been settled. We will be the pride of Japan, a kingdom of cuisine. And I shall be its new king, as the first order of business is this: Y/N L/N...)

What was he going to say?

Azami: ...これにより追放されます。(...is hereby expelled.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 260 21
Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everything was going smoothly until Nakiri Azam...
3.3K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...
420K 15.7K 102
A girl, brought by Nakamura Azami into the world of culinary, a girl who can tell by her unique eyes the flavor of any palate, however she herself do...
127K 2.1K 15
y/n lived with his grandpa in a small village his grandpa's goal was to get y/n in Totsuki Saryo Culinary Institute y/n has been working hard ever si...